Our little secret | Jev

By JacharyDonuts

Jentzen and Lev have always felt the blurred lines between their friendship, not knowing where they stand wit... More

1. Plans
2. Ways to go
3. Ramen for 2
4. Home
5. New horizons
6. Breakfast
7. The subtle truth
8. Switch-up
9. Attitude
10. Underlying
11. New to us
12. Filming sucks
13. The camera changes everything
14. Lovers gifts
15. New ways of living
16. Unnerved
17. Chase
18. Cookies
19. Figure it out together
21. New home
22. Jealousy, Jealousy.
23. Painful to see
24. A break up occurs
25. Flowers
26. Safe Space
27. Refusal
28. Attempt 2
29. Emily's secret
30. Affection
31. A short goodbye
32. In L.A.
33. Texas
34. Evelyn's room
35. Texting
36. Surprise
37. Possession
38. Risk
39. Flight back
40. Arcade
41. Return
42. Cameron
43. Bro
44. Homies
45. Alone again
46. Over it
47. Girls night
48. Mall

20. With me

1.6K 29 35
By JacharyDonuts

Lev's POV

I groaned, feeling the sun beat down on my face as I woke up. As my eyes began to open, I looked at my surroundings confused until I remembered where I was. I smiled, immediately looking over to the sleeping brunette boy next to me. He looked so peaceful as he slept, his dark eyelashes covering his closed eyes.

I had the strongest urge to lean down and kiss him but thought it maybe too soon, since we had only had our first kiss last night. So, instead, I leant forward and placed a small peck on his forehead to wake him up. Immediately he stirred, his eyelids fluttering open. "Good morning" he mumbled with a small smile. I grinned back at him, wondering how I got so lucky to be waking up next to the most beautiful boy in the world and knowing he was mine - well.... mostly mine...

I pushed that thought aside, trying not to think about the reality of our situation and instead getting out of bed. "Should we go down? It's already 12" I said, checking the time on my phone. He nodded in agreement and followed me downstairs to where Liana and Jess were already awake. "Hey guys" I greeted, sitting next to them on the sofa. Jentzen sat right next to me, so close he was almost sitting on my lap.

Jess looked away from the two of us awkwardly, as if she felt to be intruding on something she shouldn't have seen. I raised an eyebrow in confusion but brushed it off, not thinking much of it. "You guys want some breakfast?" Liana asked, already getting up to grab us something from the kitchen before we had the time to answer. She came back with two plates of waffles, one for each of us.

"Thanks Liana" Jentzen smiled, taking a plate and hanging the other to me. Some time passed while the four of us ate and talked, and soon it was already 1pm. "Do you guys have any plans for today?" Jess asked. "Umm... I think I just want to spend some time with Jentzen since we don't have to film today" I replied absentmindedly, not thinking much of it until I noticed Jess's eyes looking between the two of us. What is up with her today?

Before I could think about it too much Jentzen caught my attention by grabbing my arm and pulling me along with him back upstairs to his room. Once we were there, he threw some clothes at me and grabbed some for himself. "What's going on?" I asked quizzically. "Get dressed, we're going out." He ordered.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. As much as I liked the usual soft Jentzen, I couldn't deny that I liked his assertiveness in this moment. "You should bark orders at me more often, it's kinda hot" I joked, also though I noticed the comment sent a red colour to his cheeks. I laughed, seeing that a single comment had sent Jentzen back into his usual nervous self. I like that I had such an effect on him just with a few words.

Soon we were changed and already out the door, walking down the street. "So where to today?" I asked. He shrugged, smiling. "Everywhere. And now where."

And that's exactly what it was.

A whole day had passed of us going everywhere we wanted, finally spending a day together where no one told us what to do or where we should be, just us together. It was amazing, being with him felt amazing. Nothing could ruin the perfect day we had, and I had a feeling it was about to get a whole lot more perfect.

We finally returned to his house at 9pm, holding two bags. Liana and Jess were laughing at some show they both loved watching, barely noticing us behind them. "Hey" Jentzen called out, flicking the back of her head. "Owww" she joked, dramatically pretending it hurt. He rolled his eyes at her, trying not to laugh.

"We brought you guys back some ramen and sushi from the restaurant we went to today" he pointed out, handing them the two bags. "I have the best brother ever" Liana spoke to herself, eagerly opening the bags. Jentzen shrugged with a smug expression on his face. "I know".

The two of us walked into the kitchen where we were left alone. Jentzen turned to me, his expression now looking slightly more nervous. "Hey, since it's late, do you maybe wanna... stay over again?" He blurted out, scratching the back of his neck anxiously. I gave him a sad smile. "As much as I want to say yes - and believe me, I do - I can't. I have to get home and take care of my dog, Jupiter. I texted the neighbor to take care of her yesterday but Mrs. Bennet for the night has work tomorrow so she can't keep her." I explained sadly.

Jentzen looked down. "Oh, ok, that's fine... I understand." He replied. I sighed, knowing the news upset him. I reached my hand up and placed it on his arm in an attempt to comfort him. "Believe me, I'm not happy about it either, this sucks. The past two days was amazing - it felt so good to have people to be around and not return to an empty house. I wish I could always be with you." I rambled. Suddenly, a thought sparked in my mind.

"Hey, you know when we were brushing our teeth last night, what we talked about?" I asked him. "What did we talk about... dental hygiene?" He joked. I rolled my eyes. "No you dork, I made I joke about us moving in together. What if it doesn't have to be just a joke..." I began to explain.

"WHAT?! Lev, we're just teenagers! Teenage boys! I can't be buying apartments and doing all that tax stuff, WHAT EVEN ARE TAXES?!" He began nervously rambling. He stopped when I burst out in an insanely loud laughter, bending over from how funny I found him.

"Jentzen, that's not what I meant! I meant what if you came and stayed with me at my house while my mom's away" I wheezed out, barely able to talk through my laughter. "Ohhhhhhhh" Jentzen breathed out, finally realizing what I meant.

"That's... that's... I would love that more than anything, that would be amazing!" Jentzen exclaimed, before pausing sadly. "But, what about Liana? Then she'll be all alone" Jentzen mumbled guiltily.

"Why will I be all alone?" A voice behind us asked. The both of us shot our heads around to see Liana walking in to the kitchen. I looked towards Jentzen, not sure what to say. He seemed to understand and so did the talking for me. "Lev's mom went back to Russia for a while so Lev's been living all alone. He asked if I wanted to come stay with him until she returns, since it sucks coming home to an empty house" Jentzen truthfully explained.

Liana creased her eyebrows in concern. "I'm so sorry Lev, I had no idea! That must be really hard for you, I wish you would've told us sooner so that we could've done more" she apologized. "No, no, it's me who didn't say anything. I was trying to be all strong and pretending I didn't need anyone, but when you deny the truth of your emotions loneliness can creep up on you faster than you'd expect."

Saying those words out loud made me feel so vulnerable, as if I hadn't even realized I was feeling that way until it had come out of my mouth. Liana broke the silence. "Well, I don't see why you shouldn't go stay with him, Jentzen, as long as you want to. I forgot to tell you but the reason Jess has been here every night for the past week is because she's staying over until she finds a new apartment to move in to" Liana explained.

"Really?! So you'd really let me go stay with Lev?!" Jentzen yelled with excitement, beginning to jump a little like a kid. This caused me and Liana to laugh. "Yeah, I mean, I don't see why not. You're getting older now, Lev is responsible to keep your dumbass out of trouble and you guys are so close that you're practically always attached at the hip anyways, it wouldn't make much difference" she explained.

Liana spoke up again. "Besides, I trust both of you to not be having any girls around."

"Oh, trust me, we won't be doing any of that" I assured, looking towards Jentzen with a raised eyebrow of amusement. Jentzen tried to suppress a laugh from coming out of his mouth, trying to not make what I had just said seem suspicious.

At that moment, Jess walked in to the room. "What's going on?" She asked. "Jentzen's going to stay at Lev's house for a few weeks cause he's home alone while his mother's in Russia" she explained briefly. Jess's eyes widened in surprise. "What, the two of them, like, alone?" She blurted out. Liana shot her a confused expression. "Umm... yeah? Is something wrong with that?" She questioned.

"But- but-" Jess began to stutter. She paused and took a deep breath. "No, that's... fine..." she finished, looking directly at me. What is up with her lately? Why is she being so weird?

"Go upstairs and pack whatever you'll need for your time there, I'll drive you over to Lev's with all your stuff in half an hour."

"Thank youuuu" Jentzen squealed, hugging Liana tightly before darting upstairs to gather up his things. Liana smiled, walking back out of the kitchen. It was just me and Jess left in the room, and an awkward tension had settled in the air.

"Is everything o-" I began to ask, before I was cut off by her. "I know" she said sharply. My heart dropped immediately. "K-know what-" I stuttered. "I saw you two last night in the kitchen, I know what's going on, and Liana needs to know too."

"Please, no, you can't tell her - people can't find out!" I begged, my head feeling light from the panic. "You guys can't hide this!" She whispered to me loudly. "Just give us some time, I promise we'll tell her!" I pleaded desperately. She paused for a moment, pensive in thought before she finally spoke up. "Fine. I'll give you some time, but just know, I have a feeling she's not gonna like it if she finds out about this later rather than sooner."

"What do you mean by that? Is she-" before I could finish my question, the sound of footsteps and heavy bags banging against all the walls as Jentzen struggled with two suitcases and a dopey smile on his face caught our attention. "Ready to go?" He asked eagerly. I gave him a false smile. "Ready".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1.1K 44
They are polar opposites, not one thing in common. You'd never catch these two dead together. He doesn't want anything to do with her and sh...
12.9K 212 18
Lev. A kid with alcohol problems Piper. A girl willing to give him a shot Will he quit drinking alcohol? Will their 2 year age gap ruin what they ha...
2.8K 48 17
[EDITED] as piper is a famous influencer, her best-friend, comes back after leaving after a accident, she soon to realize that she slowly falling...
Take Me By Ashley

Fanfiction

234K 7.5K 56
We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming.