๐๐€๐๐” ๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ, ๐ค. ๐›...

By dantakeyoman

๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘... More

๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ.
๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ.
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.

๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐.

519 21 0
By dantakeyoman

爆豪 勝己

You groaned as you walked into the call center, still drowsy from your terrible excuse of sleep last night.

It was around three, and you were just getting out of bed.

You couldn't sleep because of some... thoughts were running through your head.

'Still can't believe I fell on top of Bakugou. God, that was so embarrassing.'

That's when you noticed Bakugou was on the phone.

'Huh? That's weird. Bakugou never picks up the phones.'

"I know that voice. You're the kid from yesterday. Well, nice try but we're not fallin' for it this time, brat," Bakugou shrugged off.

Your eyes went wide.

You snatched the phone from him and put it up to your ear.

"Yes, hello? Hello, this is Warp," you answered seriously.

If it was Mahoro, it must've been serious. She's smart enough not to pull the same trick twice.

"Help! The fishing harbor is under a--!" Mahoro suddenly stopped.

The signal got cut.

"What did she tell you, Bakugou?" you asked sharply, turning to the blonde next to you.

"Something about another villain attack. The little brat's probably just trying to prank us again," he shrugged off.

"I don't know. She sounded pretty genuine to me," you said nervously, looking down at the ground.

Bakugou sighed, and as if on command, Deku walked into the room.

"Hey, Deku! Go check out the fishing harbor for any disturbances!" he shouted.

"Right!" Deku aggressively nodded, running out of the agency and towards the harbor.

"There. Deku's going to check it out. If it's nothing, then he wasted his time, but if it's something then we'll join him. Relax," Bakugou rolled his eyes as he walked away.

'I hope he's right.'

爆豪 勝己

You still felt uneasy about the whole situation, and not just that, but you could feel that something big was about to happen.

Something bad.

"Huh? Hey, guys, I'm not getting a signal," Uraraka stated, concerned as she showed her phone.

"Me either," Sero agreed.

"Same."

"Nothing."

"What's going on?" Iida asked.

You and Bakugou looked down at your phones and then up to each other, your eyes wide.

"Don't tell me-" "Hurry! There's a villain on the island!" an islander's voice interrupted.

Everyone ran outside to see an older man on a motorcycle.

"He's tearing apart the shopping center! Your people are trying to hold him back!" the islander exclaimed.

"Reporting in! We've got a villain down at the beach!" Tokoyami reported, landing with our group.

"What?" Sero asked, confused.

"Ojirou is holding him off. But he needs help!" Tokoyami explained.

"What's the plan?" Yao-Momo asked.

"We act quickly and decisively. Alright, everyone, we're fighting on two fronts, so we'll need to split up into teams!" Iida started.

"Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, and (l/n), intercept the villain at the shopping center! Yaoyarozu, Jirou, and Ashido, go with them to help with first-aid and evacuation. Todoroki, Sato, Sero, and Tokoyami, come with me to backup Ojirou on the beach. Uraraka and Koda, you'll be our relief evacuation team. This is a race against time."

"We're the only heroes on this island, which means we're the only ones who can save the people here, so let's do our best, everyone!" Yao-Momo encouraged.

"Are you ready, Class 1-A? We've got work to do. Let's move out!" Iida ordered.

爆豪 勝己

Bakugou shot an explosion at these mummy-looking things that had cornered Mineta, Aoyama, and Hagakure.

"The three of you can't even handle one villain? You guys are pathetic!" he spat.

"It's Bakugou!" the three happily exclaimed.

As Kirishima and Kaminari took out two other mummies, you teleported yourself above one, slamming it into the ground.

After a few more mummies, the four of you managed to go back to back, but the villain grabbed Bakugou.

"Bakugou!" the three of you exclaimed.

"Objects wrapped in my bandages move according to my will. I can't affect living things, but your body is covered by much that is inanimate. Your weapons, your armor, your clothes. They're mine to control," the villain explained.

He looked like a ninja with his red bandages, but creepy with the way he was looking at you.

The bandages wrapped around Bakugou, leaving only a tuft of his hair out as he charged for the three of you.

"Uh, oh," Kirishima said quickly as he and Kaminari jumped out the way, you teleporting.

"Watch as your friend becomes your enemy!" the villain smirked.

Bakugou tried to attack you again, but you continued to jump out of the way.

"That dude's controlling him. What are we supposed to do about it?" Kaminari asked.

"You're asking me?" Kirishima said sarcastically.

Just then, the villain managed to get bandages around the three of you.

"Make your choice. You can give up and willingly become my puppet, or I could use your friend to defeat you!" the villain exclaimed.

"Quit screwing around!" Bakugou shouted, muffled from the bandages.

He set off an explosion and broke free from the mummy prison.

"Mummy bastard. Don't underestimate me."

As they began to fight in the air, you saw the villain pull out a sword.

'Shit!'

You quickly teleported in the air, grabbed him, and teleported away from the area.

Well... not really.

You're not good with teleporting more than about three people at a time, and he had all of those mummy things attached to his bandages so you ended up teleporting you two incredibly high in the sky, instead of far away.

Good news: All of his mummy puppets were set free.

Bad news: He still had a goddamn sword.

He began swiping at you with the blade and you teleported all around him to dodge, but you didn't realize that you were building up energy.

He did manage to land a clean swipe to your arm, and despite the pain you continued teleporting until you felt like you had enough energy.

Once you did, you slammed your hands together in a strong clap and made a (f/c) explosion of electricity, frying the villain.

"Whoo-hoo!" you cheered, pumping your fist in the air.

You had no idea you could do that.

But you also had no idea how much closer the ground was getting.

Once you realized it, you grabbed the villain and teleported the both of you to the ground safely.

"(y/n)! That was awesome! I had no idea you could do that!" Kirishima praised, giving you a fist bump.

"Totally hardcore!" Kaminari exclaimed, jumping in the air.

You did a quick once over of the area and immediately found the boy you were looking for, who was surprisingly standing off to the side.

You walked over to him with a warm smile.

"You okay? That mind control stuff looked pretty intense," you asked sincerely, placing your hand on his cheek.

"Tch. Of course, I'm okay," he scoffed, looking away from you, and this time, you could most definitely see the red on his cheeks, but his gaze quickly shifted to the cut on your arm.

"You're hurt..." he noticed, a tinge of anger seeping from his tone as he examined your arm.

"It's just a scrape from the bastard's sword," you assured.

Bakugou with a sigh, he regained his composure, turning away from you again.

"I gotta go to the harbor with Deku. If he's not back yet then something big's going down there. And I'm gonna stop it," he stated, getting ready to blast off.

"I'll come with," you nodded, getting ready to hop on his back.

"No," he dismissed.

You gave him a confused look.

"You gotta help these idiots with their rescue shit. You're the only one of them with some brains and strength. I'll be back as soon as I can just... stick with them, alright?" he asked, grabbing your shoulders and looking you dead in the eyes.

You smiled.

No matter how much he denies it, past his rough exterior, there is a sweet, kind, and genuinely caring guy.

You took a deep breath and firmly nodded, a determined look on your face.

Bakugou gave you a firm nod back before pulling you into a bone-crushing hug.

You were shocked for a moment, but returned it anyway.

"Don't think too deep into this just... be careful, you dumbass," he grumbled before backing out of the hug.

"I will," you promised with a warm smile.

He sighed before turning around and blasting himself into the air, flying away.

'Be careful, Bakugou.'

爆豪 勝己

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.9K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
108K 3.1K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
103K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก