NOT GOING ANYWHERE | NAKAMOT...

By kimbapkatsu

'And boy I was right. He was the one. It was like the universe conspired to only bring him to me when it was... More

BEFORE YOU START- DO READ
I HAD A DREAM
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN PT.2
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN PT.3
THE MAN HE IS
GUESS YOU KNOW
HE.......
ONE WORD
YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE
WAKE UP
I CAN'T BREATHE
EMBRACE
START OVER
DON'T GO
FALLING
A MILLION EMOTIONS
THE GIRL I'VE LOVED
HURTING HIM
CATCHING UP
SURPRISE
HOPEFULLY
I LOVE YOU
NOT GOING ANYWHERE
PINTREST BOARD

NERVOUS?

32 3 0
By kimbapkatsu

PRESENT DAY.

MINA'S POV

I am getting married to the love of my life. Feeling ecstatic being so close to my dream but also a little worried what if I don't do it well, what if it's not how I imagined.

A sudden tap on my shoulder took out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about? Are you nervous?" Sana asked, she was my maid of honor.

"Nervous? Me? No way" I lied even though I was actually close to death nervous.

"You look really pretty, yokshi my Mina" she said as I checked myself out one last time in the mirror. She knew exactly how I felt. What are best friends for I thought as she hugged me.

That's how her dress, makeup and hair looked if you're wondering.

Everything was perfect since we started dating. We did have our fights and make-ups, but our love for each other grew stronger after every fight. And now I was in my dream dress, my dream location with the man of my dreams what else could go wrong?

OH WELL SOMETHING HAS TO GO WRONG. WHATS A STORY WITH SOME DRAMA HEHE.

HOPING YA'LL WILL LOVE THE PLOT TWIST, MIGHT JUST GET READY FOR A MAJOR SWIFT IN THE STORY.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

GODSPEED<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Room 274 By hera

Fanfiction

189 29 17
β•­β”ˆπ™§π™€π™€π™’ 274 - π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘›π‘ π‘’π‘›π‘” jisung was brooding and didn't know where he belonged anywhere anymore, ...
1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...
215 16 24
It was a love triangle. So she measured the distances and chose the closer one. And to think the shortest distance was between two friends...