A MILLION EMOTIONS

Few days later.

Mina's POV

I woke up to his face today. The past few days I've been waking up to his face and I have never felt happier. I felt safe more than I've ever felt. He always had me in his embrace. Everything was perfect. It was starting to look like how I'd always it to be. Last night was magical. He took me to a fancy date to celebrate the success of his ongoing project. It was perfect evening and one thing led to another (you know). He was very gentle with me, and I loved that about him. I was starting to love everything about him. Everything about last night felt right. He opened up to me, and we promised we'd always talk about any issue we face. I always felt insecure when it came to my body but today when I lay naked next to him, I don't feel that insecure anymore.

3rd person's POV

Yuta and Mina decided to go to Yuta's grandmother later that morning. He never really got to visit her in the fast few months. He went there every time he felt lonely and alone but this time, he wanted to go there tell his grandmother that he is not alone anymore. He had someone. He was responsible for someone. He had someone who cared for him and wanted to introduce that someone to his grandmother and tell this someone something he had been waiting to tell for a long time.

"Grandma, I'm back. I'm sorry I didn't visit you for a long time. I've brought someone to make it up to you." He said with slight tears rolling down. Mina held his had tightly. "You know Mina right, my friend from college. She is my wife now. I know your finally happy now after all that nagging."

"Grandma, hello. I'm Mina, Yuta's wife. He not alone anymore, he has me from now on. I hope your happy. Send us a lot of blessings from above. We will visit you often." She said with tears and Yuta put his hands on her shoulder and pulled her into a hug.

After spending sometime there, they left to go back home. It was a long ride, so they stopped at a café to get some coffee.

Mina's POV

"I'll go get the coffee from the counter." I said and walked to the counter to get the coffee while Yuta was waiting, seated at the table. While I was collecting the coffee from the counter, I heard a familiar voice. A voice that won't ever leave my head. Someone I knew so deeply these past few years. The voice belonged to the very man that stood me up at my wedding. Yes, my ex-fiancé, TAEYONG.

I turned to the direction I heard the vice from. There I saw him. It was really him. He looked the same. There was a woman sitting next to him and she was laughing at something he said. He was happy. Even after abandoning his fiancé at his wedding, without telling the reason why he did that, he sat there looking happy.

All the times I cried this past month came to my mind. He had the audacity to sit there and laugh, after leaving me to be in pain. My anger took over. I wasn't sad anymore. I was mad furious.

I saw them get up from their seats and walk to my direction. He helped her stand and walk. He was holding onto her stomach. She was pregnant. It felt like everything around me shattered. I was going to confront him, but....... They got closer and turned to the opposite direction so that he won't recognise me, but I secretly hoped that he did. I wanted to know how he would react, but they passed me, and he went out through the door. The woman stood next to me asking the counter lady for something.

"Ma'am how long are you due?" the counter lady asked the women.

"5 months" she said with joy while caressing her stomach

"Ohhhhh. I also had my child recently; the first few months were horrible but then it was a little better."

"Yes, my first months were pretty bad too and my husband was way that time, but now since he is here with me it's so much better. He is very protective about me and the baby. He gets me everything's I crave for. He has been great help and I'm so grateful for him. "She said

"Aww, you're so lucky to have such a caring husband. We have a congratulatory coupon in the café, please tell me your name so I can give you them." The counter lady said.

"My name is Minyoung, and my husband's name is TAEYONG" Minyoung said.

"All the very best for your baby." The counter lady said giving Minyoung the coupon and Minyoung walked out.

Taeyong is married. He is going to be a dad very soon. He was with someone else while we dated, and he left me for her, and they are having a child together. I could not cry. I was in public. I wanted to go home and cry on my bed. I walked emotionless to the table where Yuta waited. We drank our coffee and I told him I was having a bad headache and that I wanted to sleep. He suggested that we go home so that I can sleep. The ride home was silent he let me sleep. I wasn't sleeping but my eyes were closed. I couldn't stop thinking of all the things I saw and heard. I was heartbroken. He cheated on me. Was I not good enough? All these thoughts filled my head as I was holding back my tears. We reached home and I went to my room straight. I closed the door and ran to my bed. I cried my heart out, but silently. I didn't want Yuta knowing. I cried for a long time. I wasn't able to fall asleep at all. These thoughts kept coming to my head again and again. I couldn't stop them. I wanted them to stop but they wouldn't. I had sleeping pills with me. I decided to take them. My vision was blurred due to the crying. I took some pills and layed down again hoping I'd get some sleep. Thankfully sleep was taking over, it was dark, and those thoughts were disappearing.

THE LONGEST CHAPTER. DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT SO THAT HAD AN APBRUT START AND END. BUT DID YA'LL EXPECT TAEYONG'S COMEBACK?

STAY TUNED.

GODSPEED<3