EMBRACE

Mina drove to the beach that her dad used to take her to when she was down. She put her bare feet in the water, and she had a rush of emotions. The memories of her father and her spending time in the beach from her childhood had come. Remembering all those small moments comforted her but the fact that all who she loved left her behind her kept haunting her. She felt like she was not wanted anymore, like there was no point in staying alive.

She kept walking into the sea slowly. She liked how the water embraced her. How it hugged her and even though it was cold she felt and warmth inside. She wanted to keep going in. the water level now was at the chest. She stood there waiting for the water to engulf her completely and soon she knew she was under the water, she didn't even fight it, just let it in completely and her world turned black.

Yuta's POV

Everything was so fast. I didn't know what I was doing. Before I took my next breath I was married, my father-in-law passed away and I'm here following my wife, but she doesn't know.

"you'll should go home. My father and I are grateful for all that you have done for us. I want to be alone for some time now" Mina said. Does that include me?

"I can't breathe with so many people around me. "

'Maybe we should leave so she can have time to herself' everyone started leaving. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I don't think people remember that I'm married to her. Neither does she show. I saw her walk out to her car and start driving. Where was she going? I was curious. Something in me wanted to follow her and so here I am in front of the beach looking at her from a safe distance.

I saw her walking into the water. She stood there for a while. She kept going in and it worried me, so I started walking into the beach so I could get a clear view and I walked forward I couldn't see her anymore. I got scared. I started getting into the water and calling her name out loud, then I suddenly saw her she was under water, and she wasn't moving. I swam to her and caught her, and we swamp back to the shore. She wasn't breathing.

"Mina" I yelled out loud and tried to give her chest compressions and she began spitting out the water and coughing.

"What do you think you were doing?" I said with anger and pain.

She didn't say anything back. She cried and I held her in my arm wrapping her with my jacket. I let her cry all she wanted and then I took her inside the car. She didn't speak anything through out the car ride. I took her to my place. I gave her some of my clothes so she could change and made her some soup. She sat there silently and ate. She drank the whole thing with no complains. She was sleepy so I let her sleep in my bed. She drifted of to sleep in minutes.

"I won't let you go this time."

CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT YUTA SAID?

STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT.

GODSPEED<3