๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ, A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 66~ The right decision?

121K 4.1K 3.9K
By omfg_af

Edited by tarjalski - HEYYYY HERE IS A PROMISED CHAPTERRRR

SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTEEEEE WHILE I WRITE DA, CAN WE GET 1K+ COMMENTS PLEASE? AND I MIGHT/PROBABLY WILL POST TODAY

Also go like my new tiktok...please...I never say please, so go like it (wh0reforurmomma)

Well...

Funny story, my period is finished and Ares is buying me a heating pad and a shit load of chocolate...I mean he wouldn't be mad now would he?

If he is just show him your tits

Oh?

Or just kiss him, he's a softie...That kills people.

Yeah, you're right Consy

When am I not?

I smile at myself in the mirror, yes I am wearing another dress in winter and do I care? Nope, I mean it's not like im going outside now am I? So I decided on a pretty pale pink dress with cute little roses all over it, and a bow right between my boobs holding the top part together. I love this dress, Abby got it for my birthday last year.

I love non-period life, and I can have ice cream now...

This was a very, very long 7 days. And now I am so happy that I don't have to deal with no more cramps.

I turn around and walk out of the room smiling at Mateo, he's one of Seb's guard men minion people that was at UBC with me, Abby and D.

He smiles back before going back to his chat with the scary buff dude in front of him, I walk down the hall towards Abby's room to show her my dress.

I grab the handle and twist it open before walking in, I should start knocking...Tomorrow.

"Why do you look like you just saw your mom?" I ask seeing the soul being sucked out of her face like that one time her mom randomly showed up at our dorm room. They don't have the best relationship, she slapped her...

She doesn't talk but she turns her macbook screen to me, I shut the door behind me and walk to the bed grabbing her laptop before sitting on the edge and reading what she has up on the screen.

My eyes widen as I read and she throws her face into the pillows before groaning something about hating her life, it's an email from this modeling agency and not just any agency, one of the top ones in New York.

They want her there in one week and a decision if she'll be there not in two days, and if they don't hear from her in two days they'll find someone else.

"Holy shit, Abby this is huge" I gasp reading, they found her Instagram and said she'd be perfect for so many types of modeling.

I shut the laptop and put it beside me before looking at her, I move some of her pretty sandy blond hair from her face and twirl it around my finger. "What's wrong?" I ask lightly

She should be so happy, but she's not. Why?

"I don't want to leave" she mutters

I sigh and lay down next to her, "Seb?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Nope, not at all" she denies and I smile. Abby has a freaking crush.

She turns her face and looks at me, "But this is huge, if I do this I can prove to my parents that I'm not a mistake, I can prove to them what they thought about me was wrong, that I can be my own person." she speaks quietly

"Abby, this is your decision. Just know, that if you do leave I won't be upset-but I'll be happy that my best friend is doing this for herself and is finally doing something she likes. Not med school because your parents forced you into it" I explain and she takes a deep breath.

"New york, that's almost 4,000 miles from here" She mutters

"Abby, don't let anyone change your decision. It's your choice"

If I do this my whole life could change...

I'd be able to prove my parents wrong, prove everyone who said I'd get no where wrong, show mom that I am nothing like her, make dad see that I don't have to do what he thinks to be successful.

I could finally prove to my parents that I am not a mistake like they say I am.

Ivy left to go eat about an hour ago but I said I wasn't hungry, I just got out of the shower and put on some plaid pj's and a simple black crop top, I think that I might do this.

Yeah, I'm doing this.

I grab my laptop and draft an e-mail to the agency, biting down on my lip as the sounds of my keys click while I write I'll be there in a week. They said they'd provide a plane ticket, first class the second they see my e-mail to bring me over there and start my training.

My finger hovering over the mouse pad as I re-read the e-mail for the tenth time making sure it's perfect. I close my eyes and the Great Ivy's words echo through out my head. "See, I am not selfish cause I hate Shellfish..." and I click the mouse pad.

My eyes widening as I see the e-mail sending...

I shut the screen and put the laptop beside me, holy shit. I just really did that, didn't I?

Yeah you did, go best friend. Bad bitch

Shut up consy

That's rude bitch

I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear when it falls out of my bun before sighing, well what the frack do I do now?

What do I tell him? Every thing has been so god damn weird since the night at the ball, at the new years ball a few weeks ago he kissed me. And I kissed him back.

One thing led to another and we ended up going to a hotel room and sleeping with eachother, I fucked up so bad that night. Not with him, that was the best fucking thing that ever happened with me but after I said it was a mistake. I panicked so hard, all I thought about was my past relationships being fucked up and I'd already gotten that e-mail from the agency then and if we did start something I'd end up leaving.

Long distance? No, I know I'd trust him but I over think everything too much so I'd panic if we didn't talk too much and I'd think he's always losing feelings and then everything would be messed up.

So I told him it was a mistake, I saw his freaking heart shatter through his eyes and I knew at that moment I screwed up. He agreed with me, and then we both got dressed and he left. I didn't blame him, I messed up first. It was what I wanted right? For it to be a one time thing.

But when he left, when I heard the hotel room door shut I cried. I cried harder then I'd ever cried before.

It was horrible, we had sex and then I blurted that out right after, there was no aftercare, nothing, and again I don't blame him. It was my fucking fault I was a bitch.

I don't deserve him and he should know that. I am fucked up, and he doesn't deserve that. He should have the prettiest, most perfect, amazing girl ever. And when he does, I'll be happy he finally got who he truly deserves.

I never thought I'd catch feeling for him though, that was the only bad thing. Ever since I broke up with my girlfriend months ago it was always sex and no feelings. But when me and Seb did it I knew I'd be screwing myself over because even I knew my feelings for him were stronger then I'd ever thought I could feel for someone.

But we've been avoiding each other since then, eye contact, talking and everything. I want to go to him and say sorry, that what I said was wrong and I felt the complete opposite. But I need to let him move on, he needs to find someone who actually deserves his amazing love and heart.

Not some bitch like me.

And so, I will let him fall in love with someone else, move on, and actually be happy after I leave.

A/N
Word count: 1563

...well...who saw that one com-arriving?

MAUHAHAHAAHAH IMMA FUCK THESE TWO OVER SO BAD, SO BAD, AND THEIR BOOK WILL BE SO GOOD, SO GOOD. MUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUAH THE EVIL WRATH OF ISH IS COM-ARRIVING YOUR WAY BITCHHHHHESSSSSS WATCH YOUR THICK ASSSSSS

anyways how r u?

Go like my new tiktok bout 'He has changed' my username is wh0reforurmomma GO LIKE MF ISTG IF U DON'T LIKE AND COMMENT IMMA FLIP MY SHIT. <3

ish <3
(I will break, shatter, ruin your heart with these two <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 23.7K 56
Philophobia: The fear of falling in love. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc
444K 21.4K 107
Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught up in an old rivalry resurfacing... (Mara...
289K 6.3K 76
This was the riskiest decision JYP had ever made in his life but thankfully it all worked out for the best and now he officially had a golden child w...
18.6K 240 16
Hey guys, thought that since my other book, Seven Deadly Sins Oneshots, got so much attention, I thought I would do this one as well for all of the D...