Our Toxic Addiction

By malia_lolllllllll

Malia Diaz Mendoza known as the dark blade the fearless cold hearted Assassin ,who has every man on their kn... More

How it started
The Taking
THE PLAN
THE BALL
MATEO
Psychopath
The truth
CODY BLADE IS A DEAD MAN WALLKING
Finsh what you started
Sexual tension
Meeting him
Mine
Living with the enemy
Bianca bitch
Just one more time
Little secret is out
Old habits
Bora bora
First time
The wedding
Come back to me
Just us
He is back
Blackmail
Back to normal
Liar
How dumb are you

Come out you p*ssy

1.2K 25 1
By malia_lolllllllll

It's around 9pm and my dad is still with rafaels family and him,I got bored so I went to Leo and Maria room and told Maria we are going clubbing tonight wherethere she likes it or not only thing Leo said he is coming too ughh brother see pain in the ass.

I go to my room and change into my white,glittery short dress pair it with some silver heels and a necklace  and let my hair down  natural which Is straight I strap my knife onto my thighs just in case since Cody is still out there and wants me but I can't deal with that tonight.

We both got ready  and wore similar dresses amd headed out with Leo,we arrived at the club and it was packed with people so it would be easy for us to blend in.

"Come on let's go get shots" I say looking excited and Leo and Maria exchange a long looks but finally agree,we took several shots and decided to go dance.
We are in a crowd so we can barely see each other ur it's fine suddenly a guy comes up behind me touching my ass and grabbing it,I turn around and say "Touch me again and il cut your hands off" he looks intrigued and smiles pulling me in closer does this prick not get me or something all of a sudden he gets pulled back.

And punched in the face Rafael holding his collar and says "touch her again and il cut your fingers of and shove it up your ass" I start laughing since the guy looks like he is about to shit his pants,anyway I start dancing again when he comes up behind me and pull me in close his dick touching my ass and I start grinding he pull my neck back forcing me to looks at him "did I say you can come out" he says in a firm voice ugh Leo must've told him we are going out what a snake "nope and I don't care" I say as I grind on him knowing it's turning him on.

"Doll before i throw you over my shoulder and take you right now I suggest you stop doing that" oops I turn around facing him hold his collar and lick his neck leading up to his ear "make me" he pulls me in with his hand on my wait and throws me over his shoulder.

She really want to play with me fine by me,I throw her over my shoulder and wallk by the entrance she starts hitting my back and screams to put her down "no can do doll" I say slapping her ass,damn I just wanna Fucking take her here right now.She gives up and stops hitting my back I place her down leaning my hand on the wall trapping her and say "where's all the attitude gone now" grabbing her ass from behind and kissing her neck,she grabs a fist full of my hair and leans her head back.

For fucks sake this man is something else I feel hundreds of emotions I have never felt before hate,lust,and turns me the fuck on his with  his dark brown eyes,jet black wavy hair,and his devilish smirk ,and the way his hand fits perfectly for my ass,the way he leaves marks all over my body not scared of the consequences.

I grab her neck choking her while kissing her collar bone and  bring my hands up to grab her left breast saying "this is mine" leading my hands down to her ass "so is this" than slowly back to her hair grabbing a fistful of it leaning her back opening her mouth and saying "this mouth is only open for me you understand" I say demandingly she nods innocently she is far form innocent with her killer tits her ass that fits my hands perfectly and I can only imagine what that mouth can do,other then challenge me on a daily.

All of a sudden as we are making out in secret we hear gun shots coming from the inside,he looks at me grabbing his gun from his back pocket and I grab my knife I strapped on my thigh.

He looks down and smirks I see his dick growing hard pressed against my dress "baby I gonna rip that dress of and slide that. Knife down you" worst time to flirt.We both run inside and see people running for the entrance we make eye contact with Leo who has Maria in his arms,Rafael runs up to them holding my hand

"are you guys alright" he asks them."Yh but who the fuck is here" Leo says holding his gun out. "I'm guessing it Cody" I say looking at raf whose eyes turn red filled with anger and rage I that's how you know he is turning into the shiv,his street name when he looses his shit,he let goes of my hand and shoot the gun in the air screaming "COME OUT YOU PUSSY"

Hearing that name come out of her mouth made me feel rage I shoot the gun in air waiting for Cody to come out,that little pussy atleast have the balls to come out.

Shit we all hold our guns up and see our men arrive and Cody's men shooting back and forth,wait I have a idea i run behind the counter get some Alcohol and light a match bring out a bomb I set it and hear raf calling my name "WAIT" I scream I come back out of the counter running moving my hands to the front motioning for them to run leaving Cody's men in the club,I grabs Rafaels hand and run. We run out of the club and turn around "Malia what the fuck I was waiting for Cody" he snaps back "knowing Cody he isn't gonna he sent his men to scare us" as I'm saying that Maria and Leo get in the jeep "leo go back to the house and see if everything is ok there" I say to leo as he drives off with Maria "malia can you exp..." Rafael gets cut of by the explosion I set and I smirk so does he. He looks over at me grabbing my face "you never fail to surprise me doll"
Kissing me.

We kiss as the club blows up in flames,did Cody really think sending his men would scare us and I wouldn't fight back now I just need him to come out of hiding so either me or Rafael can rip his guts out. 

"Get in the car we need to go cheack if he sent men to our houses" I can't believe this is what she was doing while I wanted for that pussy to come out she is one of the smartest person I have met Cody better watch his back my doll and I are about to run his ass over.

He speeds over to his house first to find nobody there and everything is ok,then we speed over to my house and see everybody is there and they are fine. We get out of the car and wallk into the house.

We get to her house and see our family in the office waiting for us, "guys did you see any of Cody's men leave the club before us" I ask leo and Maria they both shake there head,good when Cody sees none of men returned he will fight back coming out off hiding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 13.8K 45
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...
765K 12.3K 45
Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way things could get any worse , but she was wr...
2.1M 39.3K 83
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...
355K 5.6K 52
ā¦"š“š‡š„ šŽšš’š„š’š’š„š’ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ #šŸ"ā¦ ā€¢ š†šˆš€ššš€ š‘šŽš’š„ works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...