Pokémon journeys Male reader...

By GomuGomu56

(Y/N) is in town waiting to battle Lugia and when it tries to flee he jumps on it and meets 2 unexpected peop... More

Bio
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
Vote
part 22
part 23
Vote closed Results are in
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
So I have decided...
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Rival bio
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102 (short chapter)
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Zoro Pokémon team (may have forgot to post this with the chapter)
Part 110
Part 111 (short chapter)
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116 (Radio lulled the mischievous stars!)
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 1
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 2
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 3
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 4
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Episode 122 from Ash's and Goh's perspective
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139
Part 140: A Flood of Torrential Gains
Part 141: Toying With Your Motions
Part 142: Paring Pokémon While Parrying!
Part 143: Partners in Time!
Part 144: The Mew From Here!
Part 145: In The Palms of Our Hands!
Part 146
Part 147
Part 148 (Crowned tundra arc part 1)
Part 149 (crowned tundra arc part 2)
Part 150 (crown tundra finale)
Zoro Pokémon (post crown tundra)
Part 151 (masters 8 2 arc begins)
Part 152
Part 153
Part 154
Part 155

Part 70

1.7K 23 11
By GomuGomu56

(We cut to an icy area where we see lots of eiscue as we focus on two specific Pokémon as one relaxes on the ice that floats away as we see another by itself as it looks at all the eiscue having fun as we see it get on a bit of ice and float away aswell)

(Timeskip: we see one of the eiscue, the one relaxing, sit up and look around as it seems lost)

(At Cerise lab we see Dustin fly by and scizor punching the air as wimpod runs away being scared by scizor as we cut to the water type Pokémon and then greedent and both nidoran)

Ash: hey gang! Chow time!

(We see they have brought food

Goh: alright here you go, dig in.

(Grookey and Pikachu begun eating the food)

Goh: wow raichu you're helping out too.

(We see greedent, panpour, both pansears and the nidorans in a line as grookey runs to the front but greedent stops him and shouts at him and grookey goes to the back)

Goh: that's right grookey you've gotta wait your turn.

Cerise: lined up like that, they look a lot like falinks.

Ash: falinks?

(Y/N): who's that Pokemon?

(They show a picture of falinks)

Chrysa: falinks is made up off six individual who always move together in a line.

Ash: isn't that kinda like what an exeggcute does?

Ren: precisely. All 6 individuals have excellent teamwork so they act just like one Pokémon.

Ash: awesome I want to see that!

Cerise: then you'll have to travel to the Galar region.

Ash: the Galar region.

Goh: there's only one thing to do.

(Y/N): let's go.

(Meanwhile we see the two eiscue now with their ice rafts next to each other until they break and get smaller only leaving room to stand until they fall into the water as a lapras swims by as they resurface)

(With the trio)

Goh: hmmm. It should be in this area!

Ash: where! Over here?!

(They all look around frantically as Goh sees a pokeball)

Goh: a pokeball? What is it doing here?

(Goh goes to pick it up but the ground gets eyes and we see it's a Pokémon that tries to bite Goh's hand off as he screams)

Ash: what's going on Goh?

(Y/N): woah cool!

(They go over to see a galarian stunfisk hopping up and down)

Goh: that's not a pokeball... it's a... Pokémon.

Ash: maybe it's a stunfisk.

Rotom phone: stunfisk (galarian form): the trap Pokémon, a ground/steel type. Stunfisk lies in the mud while luring opponents in with it's brightly coloured lips and then it attacks with it's two serrated steel fins.

Goh: now pokeball go!

(Goh throws the pokeball that hits stunfisk as the ball shakes three times and pings meaning he's caught it)

Rotom phone: stunfisk (galarian form) has been registered to your Pokédex.

Goh: I caught a stunfisk. I know there are falinks around here so let's check it out.

Ash: right.

(Y/N): I hope there are other cute or cool Pokémon I can catch.

(We see eiscue, both of them, have washed up on shore as they lay there before momentarily getting up and looks at it's surroundings and walks off as they both split up. We see one eiscue trip over a galarian slowpoke and hit it's head on a rock causing it to smash to pieces revealing it's true face as it begins freaking out and panicking until it sees an ice cream cart with a woman serving ice cream)

Woman: alright one lemonade coming up you'll have it in a giff. (We see one of those box cooler things that I don't know the name of that you'd take to the beach with ya to keep your cold drinks cool but as she feels into it she feels something weird as she pulls out eiscue upside down who now has it's ice face back as she screams and throws it and it lands onto the back of a car/truck)

(Meanwhile we just see the other eiscue running and exploring as it enters a forest as we look to see it's created a path to get up the side with ice beam and then we see on the ground a long path which it has used to slide across to go faster before it has now resorted to running after nearly getting hit by a car. However before it enters the forest it looks back as it sees a happy family with a man, woman, two kids and their growlithe as it looks sad and then runs into the forest)

(With the trio)

Ash: (looking closely) there!

(They rush over to see a group of falinks marching as they turn to look at Goh)

Rotom phone: falinks, the formation Pokémon, a fighting type. Falinks has a leader called the brass, and five followers called the troopers. The brass gives all the orders.

Goh: so the one in front is the brass.

(The falinks walks away)

Ash: they really do move while they're one.

(Y/N): it's pretty cool.

Goh: what's battling over there!

(We see boldore and another falinks as they get into a formation and charge and knock the boldore off it's feet as it runs away)

Ash: man falinks are strong.

Goh: that's some amazing teamwork.

(Y/N): no kidding. Even a bulky and heavy Pokémon like boldore was sent flying.

(We cut back to the eiscue that was on the back of a car as it thinks about home before it stands up but as fate has it the car hits a rock causing her car to bump up and down and eiscue falls out the car as it slides down the path, hits and goes over the railing and fall into the forest and falls into the water)

(Meanwhile we see the other eiscue running in the forest as it passes a nidoran male and female, a flock of Rookidee, two hoothoots in a tree sleeping as it thinks about it's family as we cut to a flash back with a still image of it as a really young eiscue and two oldish looking eiscue as we see it grow bigger and then we see a still image with this eiscue and those two are gone leaving it all alone as it grows bigger until it's the size it is today)

(We cut back to see Goh taking videos and pictures)

Goh: huh?

Ash: what is it Goh? 

Goh: there's something odd about that falinks.

(Y/N): huh?

Ash's there is?

(They look at a falinks walking until they all fall over)

Ash: I see it. They're not really in sync.

Goh: maybe the haven't been a team for that long.

(We see grookey going to falinks poking them all)

Goh: no stop Grookey!

(Y/N): it's always grookey.

(Suddenly mud is thrown at all the falinks as we hear laughing to reveal impidimp)

(Y/N): (sweatdrops)  oops... I may have spoken to soon... I may or may have forgot I sent out impidimp.

(We see the brass of the falinks is angry)

Goh: (picks up Grookey) I keep telling you not to do that!

(Y/N): (picks up impidimp) now's not the time for jokes!

(All the falinks charge)

Ash: Pikachu thunderbolt go!

(Y/N): impidimp fake out!

(Impidimp uses fake out causing the falinks to stop slightly in midair (aka flinch) as they are then hit by pikachu's thunderbolt as they all fall to the ground as one fall downs the hill)

(Y/N): (runs after it) wait up!

Goh: (to Ash) We'll be back! You stay here!

Ash: I got it. There's one (picks up a trooper) sorry about that. Where are the others? (Sees another in a tree) okay just hold on!

(Meanwhile we see the last part of falinks , this being the brass, tumbling down the hill with Goh and (Y/N) chasing after it)

Goh: stop right there!

(Y/N): gotcha!

(Goes to grab it but this big ice penguin runs from out of nowhere and clashes heads with (Y/N) as they both fall as Goh sees it's heading for a river so he leaps and manages to catch it)

Goh: that was too close. (Sees the a block of ice with a face on it) what... is... that?

(Hears falinks and looks down to see the brass has jumped out his arms as it's angry and shouts out before looking behind it to see none of it's followers)

Goh: sorry Ash and Pikachu got carried away.

(Y/N): we're sorry too, right impidimp. (Impidimp nods untii they see something) ice?  Oh! Are you okay! 

(They see the ice penguin sad especially with it's ice face broken as they see it's true face looking sad as impidimp starts bursting out in laughter with tears coming out it's eyes and pointing at its face as it looks and begins tearing up before running away)

(Y/N): no wait! Bad impidimp! Return! (Returns it to it's pokeball) I'll be back! (Chases after it)

Goh: wait! ((Y/N) has already ran off)

(With Goh)

Goh: (looks back at falinks) you're still not used to battling are you. (Gets up as falinks looks down at the ground sad) your troopers must be worried about you let's go. (Falinks doesn't move) huh? Is something wrong? Feeling down? I guess things aren't going so well huh. This is all new, you've only just joined them, right. Practice will fox things right up.

(We see the brass is still looking down sad)

(With Ash)

Ash: okay 1 and 2,3,4,5. Good, they're all here.

(All the troopers look around for their leader)

Ash: stay calm, Goh will be back with brass in no time.

(Pikachu speaks out as all the troopers stop, look at Pikachu, and go behind him)

Ash: huh!

(Pikachu tries shooing them away but they don't move and when Pikachu tries running away they follow)

Ash: what's going on here! Stop! Pikachu, hold on a sec. Let's try this.

(Ash picks up one of the troopers and moves one)

Ash: makes some room.

(We see the trooper he moved out of line he others move closer)

Ash: okay now (picks up another but the first one heads to the back of the line and rejoins the line) make some more room. Huh? Come on.

(He does it over and over, faster and faster but it's no use as the result is the same of them being behind Pikachu)

Ash: aaaggghhhh! What am I supposed to do here!

(With (Y/N)

(Y/N): wait up!

(We see him chasing after eiscue)

(Y/N): it's okay! I'm sorry impidimp offended or upset you.

(We see (Y/N) catch up and sees it's face)

(Y/N): that's so adorable! (Sees some) watch out!

(Eiscue, however, is caught off guard by that and distracted as it fails to notice the cliff it's about to run off until (Y/N) pulls it towards him)

(Y/N): you okay? You nearly went off that cliff there.

(Eiscue looks at (Y/N) before covering it's face)

(Y/N): that's okay. So you don't want or like your face to be seen huh. How about we get your ice face thing back.

(Eiscue looks at him confused)

(Y/N): personally I think you're adorable no matter which way you look but if you like your true face concealed since it creates comfort for you, I'll be more than willing to help ya out.

(With the eiscue in the river, it heads for a waterfall and down it, bounces off a branch and blasts off)

(Back with Goh)

Goh: come on, let's go back. You're only falinks when all 6 of you are together, right.

(Falinks looks sad)

Goh: all you have to do is shout out the right orders and everything will be just fine, right. (Thinks and gets an idea) I know! Cinderace, raichu, pansear, panpour help us out! (Sends them all out) grookey would you help us out too.

(We cut to see them formed in a line)

Goh: show it what it needs to do cinderace.

(We see cinderace give instructions and it runs about as they follow in a line a lot slower until they crash into each other)

Goh: (laughs) that's now how it's supposed to turn out. All of them are great friends and they have good teamwork.

(We see cinderace on the ground shamed it failed it's task but raichu comes and gives it berries as it takes one and eats it as raichu looks over at falinks, approaches it, offering some berries as falinks eats them)

Goh: I think it'll be quicker if we start practicing.

(We see falinks at the front being the brass and in line behind it is grookey, pansear, panpour, raichu and cinderace at the back who raichu has to remind to crouch down since he's so tall compared to the rest of them)

Goh: ready? We'll practice giving orders. (The brass looks at them and then back at Goh) Don't worry, you'll be great. 

(The brass of falinks nods as it commands to march and begins marching but all the other Pokémon fall over as it looks back)

Goh: this is what practicing is all about. Be confident and shout out your orders and then trust that they'll follow you all the way. (The brass looks unsure) give it all you got.

(All of Goh's Pokémon get back up and start encouraging it as it gives it another go as the Pokémon are following and making it further with progression by not falling instantaneously... except we see falinks and grookey together, pansear and panpour together and cinderace and raichu but they are in pairs and not together as a group that is until the way back they manage to join back up and are in the line formation once again)

Goh: you're doing it, keep it up.

(With Ash where we see Pikachu running and the troopers of falinks following still)

Ash: it really looks like they think of you as their leader doesn't it. Look at them following your orders that way.

(Pikachu shouts at him while running)

Ash: sorry about that. (Looks to where Goh and (Y/N) left) where's Goh and (Y/N)? It's been a long time.

(With (Y/N) who is looking on his phone about eiscue)

(Y/N): hmmm let's see. Ah that works but it'd need to snow or hail. Hail! Eiscue do you know hail?

(Eiscue shakes it's head no)

(Y/N): well then I'm gonna help ya. You ready?

(Eiscue nods)

(Y/N): right first draw in your power and increase it and then hold it.

(Eiscue focuses and begins charging up for an ice type attack before it holds it in)

(Y/N): now let it all out and aim at the clouds!

(Eiscue looks up at the clouds and let's out a loud yell as the power is released and it heads towards the clouds and hits them but nothing happens)

(Y/N): that was great! We need to do it again but put more power into it.

(With Goh)

Goh: that's the way it's done, give your orders with confidence and trust your friends will follow.

(They are marching in sync)

Goh: alright, now do it with your real troopers.

(With (Y/N))

(Y/N): that's it! Even more power has been stored in now let a rip!

(Eiscue does it again as it begins hailing this time and Eiscue's head changes back to the big ice block)

(A/N): should probably mention that it did know ice beam but that's now been replaced with hail.

(Y/N): now impidimp come out and say sorry! (Sends out impidimp) apologise to eiscue. (Impidimp apologises)

(Eiscue asks something and impidimp seems to agree and they both get ready to battle as impidimp stands next to you ready as the hail has went away)

(Y/N): you wanna battle to completely settle the issue?

(They both nod)

(Y/N): alright eiscue let's battle. Impidimp I choose you!

(Impidimp jumps in front of him)

(Eiscue starts running at impidimp)

(Y/N): now use fake out!

(Impidimp uses fake out hitting eiscue and causing it to flinch as it's ice face comes off but it uses hail next as it's ice face comes back)

(Y/N): it didn't seem to take any damage at all, interesting. Now use sucker punch!

(We see impidimp use sucker punch hitting eiscue who responds with a headbutt which hurts impidimp a lot more and we see the ice face go off)

(Y/N): it seemed pretty slow so let's use dark pulse!

(Impidimp goes to use dark pulse but eiscue seems much faster now as it uses freeze dry first hitting impidimp as eiscue is just hit by the dark pulse as they both land on the ground and get back up)

(Y/N): sucker punch!

(Impidimp uses sucker punch hitting eiscue but eiscue hits back with liquidation as impidimp lands on the ground severely hurt before it charges in for another but impidimp gets up and is coated in a blue light as it evolves into morgrem and it uses sucker punch which clashes with liquidation but next we see morgrem looks like it's about to surrender confusing (Y/N) and eiscue until it attacks knocking eiscue to the ground and unable to battle as morgrem shouts out until it falls to the ground also unable to battle)

Morgrem moveset: false surrender, dark pulse, fake out, sucker punch

((Y/N) approaches morgrem)

(Y/N): that was amazing impi- (checks Pokédex) morgrem. Have a good rest (returns morgrem as he approaches eiscue who barely sits up)

(Y/N): I should start heading back now, you wanna come?

(Eiscue nods)

(Speaking of big ice faced blocks we see the other eiscue covered in leaves after it went on a trip on it's favourite branch zooming through the sky after getting blasted sky high as it shakes the leaves off)

(With Ash)

Goh: hey Ash!

(Ash turns around)

Ash: hey Goh, did you find the brass yet? (Sees all the Pokémon) hold on? What are you doing?

Goh: they're helping out with the training, all of them. (Sees Pikachu) uh... Pikachu? 

(Pikachu looks upset)

Ash: they just don't want to stay away from Pikachu for a second.

Goh: and since they lost their leader I guess they latched onto Pikachu since it was close by. (To the brass) there, your turn.

(Falinks marches forwards as Pikachu moves and the brass commands the troops to get in line and they do pretty quickly)

Ash: amazing they're following orders!

Goh: of course.

(Pikachu has a sigh of relief until he freaks out as he sees the line of grookey, pansear, panpour, raichu and cinderace behind him)

Ash: you don't have to go through all that again.

(The brass begins instructing the trios as they copy stamping the feet in one spot to get the marching ready as we see the brass brings it's shields up)

Ash: now they're a whole lot better then they were before 

Goh: I know, aren't they. With a bit of practice.

(They look to see the other eiscue, which they don't know what Pokémon it is at the time, running as falinks charge and the two Pokémon crash into each other as eiscue looks around)

Ash: who's that Pokemon?

Rotom phone: eiscue, the penguin Pokémon, an ice type. Eiscue drifts in from very cold places, it's always cooling it's head down with ice.

Goh: you think it could've gotten lost? Come to think of  was the Pokémon (Y/N) went after since impidimp laughed at it.

(The brass of falinks doesn't look happy as it commands them to form up which they do)

Ash: looks to me a battle is coming up fast.

Goh: then this is perfect, it's time for the real thing.

(They step aside)

Ash: go for it!

(Falinks charges and attacks eiscue knocking it back as eiscue fires icicle spears as all the falinks split apart to dodge them)

Ash: oh no!

(We see the troopers running around frantically as the brass recovers and commands them and they instantly fall back in line)

Goh: way to go!

(Eiscue charges in with headbutt as falinks does a formation and meets it head on with as they are even as eiscue uses icicle spear once again as they dodge better and stay in formation as they dodge more and more of the icicle spears)

Ash: that's awesome, they're completely in sync.

(Eiscue charges in with headbutt as the brass commands the troops as they make a new formation and use protect stopping eiscue's headbutt)

Goh: they're using protect for defence. What a good strategy.

(The ice face of eiscue cracks and breaks to reveal the true no ice face form of eiscue but before that happens falinks see the opening and through the command of the brass charge and knock eiscue into the air and the ice face shatters completely in the air)

Ash: it's ice broke!

(Goh takes pictures as eiscue sits up to show it's sad face)

Goh: so that's what it looks like inside.

(Eiscue feels the ice is broken, freaks out, and runs away)

Ash: oh.

Goh: and now it's gone.

Ash: (to falinks) you did it, you moved together as a single Pokémon.

Goh: and that's how a falinks should be, job well done.

(The falinks are happy and bouncing up and down in joy)

Goh: now I want you all to keep it up okay.

(They all nod)

Goh: good. I've got all the falinks data I need.

Ash: okay, let's go home.

(We see the sad eiscue running away until it runs off the cliff that (Y/N) prevented the other one form doing as it falls in the water as it floats away)

(A/N): not gonna lie to you I didn't think the cliff would tie back in. I made up the cliff thing for the eiscue with us so it was just coincidence that this eiscue does run off a cliff and a great surprise for me to see that since I watch the episode in the dub as I'm making the chapter at the same time.

(Meanwhile the falinks are huddled together talking)

Ash: oh man, wonder what it's doing.

(Falinks group back together and go to Goh)

Goh: hm?

Ash: I think it's saying it wants to go with you.

Goh: you think?

(The falinks cheer as Goh smiles)

Goh: pokeball go!

(He throws a pokeball and catches falinks)

Rotom phone: falinks has been registered to your Pokédex.

Goh: yeah I just caught a falinks! (To his Pokémon) thanks for all of your help.

Ash: the Galar region really is awesome huh. The idea that there's Pokémon that I've never seen gets me so stoked.

Goh: let's come back and learn more

(Y/N): hey guys wait up!

(They turn around to see (Y/N) and smile at him as he joins the group until they see eiscue)

Goh: it's eiscue! And it's head thing brew back!

(Y/N): huh? This one has been with me the whole time.

Goh: oh... different eiscue, my bad.

(Y/N): thanks for helping me back to my friends, I've gotta go. 

(Eiscue nods)

(Y/N): hey at least to get to show your friends and family that new move, eh. Well, bye eiscue, safe trip.

(They begin to leave as eiscue looks sad even with it's ice face as it looks to the ground and begins walking away as it remembers that it has no family left, and then the time it spent with who was really it's first friend as it shut itself away from the other eiscue since it's parents passed)

((Y/N) turns around to see the eiscue who's sad)

(Y/N): hey eiscue!

(Eiscue looks at him)

(Y/N): do you have no friends or family? (Eiscue shakes it's head no) sorry, I didn't know. I guess I just caused some bad memories. Hey! Why don't you be my friend and come with me! (Eiscue looks up) 

((Y/N) crouches down and holds his arms out as eiscue comes rushing fast as it can as it crashes into (Y/N) and the ice face shatters as it's sad face looks at (Y/N) before tears well in it's eyes and it cries into (Y/N)'s chest as he rubs his back)

(Y/N): there, there. You must have been feeling lonely for so long. Hey eiscue (Eiscue looks up tears still in it's eyes) I know it may be impossible to live up the amazing family yours was but if you join me maybe me and my other Pokémon can be your new family. (Holds pokeball put as eiscue touches it with it's hand as it goes in and he catches eiscue, a critical capture)

(What happened to that other eiscue you may ask well the sad, no ice faced penguin continues drifting in the water away from the island as the water gets colder and it's ice face begins to form back as it drifts for ages and then more until it hits it's head on an island as it looks up and gets on land to see lots of other eiscue as it waves and it's back home)

(Elsewhere)

 (We see pawniard finishing up training with staraptor and makes it's way towards the next place as we see a river as pawniard looks around confused until a Pokémon leaps out the water and this Pokémon is the last of the trio as we see him pawniard swimming and we then see him and this Pokémon doing strength based things and coming up with strategies as pawniard looks as this certain Pokémon seems to always be thinking of something as they do this, it's very wise)

(We then see the three Pokémon who trained pawniard gather together as they look at pawniard as they all go through one final test)

(We see a pawniard training with kricketune and practicing it's strikes and technique, we then cut away to see see it resisting through strong winds caused by staraptor as it uses it's improved reaction time to block any incoming strikes )

(Lastly, we see it with as it's taking attacks and trying to endure it so it can take more hits as we see the it takes the attacks from kricketune and staraptor but as the third Pokémon steps up and does one strike pawniard succeeds but has some issues as it skids backwards and falls to it's knees slightly before getting up immediately)

(Afterwords, peculiarly we see the pawniard and third Pokémon after the training sitting and speaking as they seem to be bonding further and speaking about something and the third Pokémon is revealed to be a bibarel as it seems to get excited about something as Pawniard is surprised)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 125 8
In an alternate universe, after Ash's win against Cynthia in the semifinals, all eyes are set on him, as he is poised to take on the hardest battle o...
12.4K 440 38
Journey (Ongoing)⏳ --- Cosmo, a boy who had amnesia and couldn't remember who he use to be. He was found by Professor Cerise, on the shore of Vermili...
1.7K 36 7
Following the clue received in Ecruteak City, Goh and his friends head to the Kalos Region to find the legendary Pokémon Lugia. However, the fateful...
1.9K 9 16
Ash and Pikachu continue their journey with his fellow research partner and friend Goh. A lot of adventure they through and even dealing with legend...