All Around The World With 1D...

By silyeah

Samantha Hedge is living with her grandmother. Her biggest passion is music, and she loves to sing. One day s... More

All Around The World With One Direction - A 1D fanfiction-
Chapter 1 - Surprising New
Chapter 2 - Goodbyes And Hellos
Chapter 3 - Up In The Air
Chapter 4 - "Act Cool.."
Chapter 5 - Louis' Game
Chapter 6 - Dinner Time
Chapter 7 - Early Morning
Chapter 8 - The Studio
At McDonald's
Paparazzies And A Lost Boy
Twitter Morning
Ready And Nervous For The Concert
The Consert
Pancakes And Me Facing The Door
The Interview With Grace
Hangover
Glass Doors... No Good Investment
Dinner And More Twitter
Making Up
The Date
Stuck And Bad Behaviour
What's Going On?
Complications
Busted
Nice Tuxedo, 'James'
Rage
Australia
Room Mate
Dinner Drama
Tears Of Anger And Sorrow
Awake
Depressed Girl
Friends.. No, Sisters
Friends With Benefits
Mess
Goodbye
Sequel

Concert And The Cupcake Wars

2.5K 58 10
By silyeah

Hey! I've decided to keep writing because of @Marry_Harry's cute comment and the fact that I've got over 100 readers!!! Okay, maybe you think it's not that much, but it means a lot to me!!

I was warm and comfortable. I was laying on someones chest, and someone were laying on my legs. I didn't want to open my eyes and start the new day. All I wanted was to keep sleeping.

But I knew I had to wake up and start the new day. I rose gently up in sitting position, for not to wake up the person laying with the back against my legs. With a yawn I opened my eyes.

Zayn was laying against my legs. He was heavily sleeping. Not before then  had I ever thought of how good-looking he was. Well, I had always thought he was handsome, but when he was sleeping he just looked... beautiful. I just wanted to touch his amazing face.

What the hell, Samantha?! What was I thinking? I shook my head and turned it back and looked at the sleeping Louis.

It was something about the way his features that made him looking like a little boy. Like the little boy he was acting like most of the time. My heart felt warm, even though I didn't want to feel like that for him, but I knew I like him more than I should.

"Are you staring at me?"

I jumped and looked at Louis. He had a grin on his sleepy face.

I turned red. "No, I was just... sleepy." World's worst excuse. Stupid Samantha.

He sat up and Zayn fell down on the couch. "Why were you staring at me?"

"You're cute when you're sleeping," I said without thinking. As I realized what I just had said, I face palmed myself.

"I thought that was my line!" he said and rose up from the coach and stretched with a yawn. "Where are Leeyum, Niall and Harreh?"

"I think they're still asleep," I answered, still red as a tomato.

I passed him and walked into the kitchen. Louis walked after me.

"What for breakfast, love?" he asked, looking down at me. He was just some inches away from me, and I looked up into his blue eyes.

"I don't feel for making anything today, if you don't mind," I said. My stomach growled and I opened the fridge and took out my favorite cookie dough ice cream.

"Are you going to eat that for breakfast?" Louis asked with his usual smirk.

I nodded. "I love ice cream more than anything else. That must be an amazing start of the day," I stated.

He laughed and found two spoons. "Wanna share?" he asked.

"Sure," I said and we walked out to the balcony since the others were asleep. The sun had just risen and was warming. The blue sky was clear of clouds.

After we finished the whole tub of ice cream, I made me brave enough to ask the boy about something I had wondered about ever since the interview some days ago.

"Louis?" I asked and put the empty tub and the two spoons on the glass table. We were sitting in the couch, him with his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, love?" he asked. The way he looked at me... It made it tickle in my stomach.

"Uhm..." I hesitated.

"Anything wrong?" Louis looked worried.

"Why where you so quiet during the interview?" 

Louis's P. O V.

I knew what Sammie was talking about. When the interviewer asked if Samantha and I were together and she said that would be crazy... It just hurt a little.

Ever since I first met her, I knew there was something about her. She was beautiful, but didn't seem to know it. She had a glint in her eye and was funny and had no problems for being funny. I think I really liked her.

"Hello? Louis?" Sammie snapped her fingers in front of my eyes. "World to Lou!"

I snapped out of y thoughts and stayed serious. Gah! I hated being serious! I couldn't stand people being serious, it was just so boring.

"I was just tired after a long day," I lied. That wasn't a long day at all. We had had longer days. I jsut wasn't brave enough to tell her the truth. She had probably no feelings for me, and it would just be awkward...

 She nodded slowly and smiled. "I get it.. I wasn't in the talking mood either." 

-*-*-

"She's amazing," Harry said from my left.

We were standing and looking at the scene. Samantha was warming up, and the five of us looked at her with admiration. She wore a navy blue dress that reached her to the mid-thigh. God, she was so pretty! Not to talk about her amazing voice. It was refreshing, like a summer breeze.

Samantha finished the last lines of the song, and the audience clapped hysterical. That was one of the reasons I loved our fans, they all welcomed her into the fandom.

When her face cracked into a smile, I felt warm inside. Funny feelings... She looke so happy. She was breathing hard and thanking to the audience. Adorable.

"Tommo!" I looked to my left. The boys were standing in the opening for the stage curtains. It was Niall who spoke. 

"We're going on stage, Louis!" Liam said with his palms up.

"Relax, daddy," I said and rolled my eyes with a smirk.

At the moment we arrived the stage, the fans screamed and cheered. We waved our hands.

"Hello, ladies!" Zayn said. The screams continued. Poor girls. They'll probably be unable to talk tomorrow.

Samantha passed the mic to Harry, who was standing on her left. Niall was standing next to him, Liam next to him, Zayn on her right and I next to him again.

We started singing 'Little Things'. We chose it because Samantha had said it was her favorite. I thought of her when I sang my verse.

"You can't go to bed
Without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason
That you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me."

Actually, she did talk in her sleep. Last when we watched film, she said she like kittens (Harry freaked out and told her he did also), on the plane she said she would marry a chicken named Bill (Zayn and Niall found that more hilarious than the other of us) and when I slept next to her she said she liked cupcakes.

After the song was finished, she walked off the stage.

Samantha's P.O.V.

I walked off stage. My performance went okay, I think. As soon as I went back stage, Mark and Tory walked over to me.

"Fantastic, Samantha," Tory said and gave me a warm hug. I hugged back, and felt that I missed Grams a lot. I talked to her on the phone every night, but still...

"You are doing it great, Sweetie," Mark said and patted my shoulder.

"Thanks, guys," I said and smiled. "It means a lot to hear that." I'd decided not to be so angry with Mark; he only tried to help.

My feet was aching so I sat down on the couch, took off the white heels and found my cell phone. Then I logged on Twitter. Loads of persons had tweeted about me. Some where positive and cute like:

@1direction_fan0203; @Sammie_The_Hedgehog is such an amazing singer! So talented and beautiful.

@I_like_cats; I'm speechless! @Sammie_The_Hedghog you are so good! The boys are lucky!!

Then there were some tweets that was negative and rude:

@Directioner_nr.12345; Can somebody please move @Sammie_The_Hedgehog from the stage? She makes me sick! >:(

@Zerrie-shipper; @Sammie_The_Hedgehog is going to ruin 1D's career. She sucks!

I felt sick. Seriously, I wanted to puke. Was it really people that thought of me like that? Did they think I was bad? Or that I would ruin the boys' career? I through the phone in the couch and held my head in my hands.

"Anything wrong, Samantha?" Tory asked and took the seat next to me.

"Well... Yeah," I mumbled. "Just some bad feedback..."

"Don't think about it, Samantha," she said and patted me on the shoulder. She felt like a... eh, mother to me.

I felt tears in my eyes. I got tears in my eyes every time someone comforted me. A tear fell down to my cheek.

"Don't cry!" Tory said suddenly. I jumped there I sat and burst into laughter.

"I'm okay, Tory," I said with a smile. "Thanks for being so nice to me."

"It's a part of my job, and you are a nice, young lady," Tory smiled warmly at me.

I heard the boys thank for the concert, and then they all walked back stage. I walked over to them.

"You were fabulous, boys, as always!" I gave all of them a hug, and we walked over to a long table which were full of delicious food dishes.

"I'm so hungry!" Niall whined and loaded his plate with food.

"You've said that six times, chap," Liam said.

"Ahg gnoah," Niall answered with his mouth full of food. 

I laughed and took on beef, mashed potatoes and grilled carrots. I think I was as hungry as Niall. We had something in common there; we were both hungry all the time, but I didn't yell it out. That was the reason for my stomach not being flat.

"Nice choice, love," Louis said and took one of my grilled carrots.

"Hey! I was going to eat that!" I narrowed my eyes. "How do you dear to take my food?!" 

"Don't be mad, love! I'm just flattered that you think about me so much," he said and gave me a sexy look. What the..?

"And by that you mean...?" This boy was confusing, or maybe I was just confused of my own feelings for him?

"Because I like girls who eat carrots," he said and made the same face he made in the Video Diaries when he said it there.

I laughed. "Yeah, but I do like carrots, but I can't eat them if you take them from me! Stupid Lou."

Harry walked over to us. Louis gasped when he saw him and covered his mouth with his hand.

I cocked my head to the side and looked at Harry. Nothing was wrong. He was just standing there, eating on a cupcake.

Then I gasped too. "Harreh!" I exclaimed. "That's cannibalism!" He is a cupcake, isn't he? ;)

The cupcake eating boy grinned at us, showing his adorable dimples and red frosting around his mouth. Then he got a dangerous glare on his face and shared a glance with Lou. 

I felt something not good were about to happen. Therefore I sat my plate on the closest table and ran to the other side of the room on my bare feet. I hid behind Liam, who was standing and talking to Zayn and Niall.

Zayn rose a eyebrow like he was asking "what are you actually doing?".

"Louis and Harry," I said dramatically and looked between Zayn and Liam. They were walking slowly towards me with the cupcake in Harry's hand. I jumped behind Liam again. "They are planning something terrible!"

"I'll help you, Sammy," Niall said, protectng me with his body. 

"Thank's, Nialler," I said. "If you ever stop singing, you can be a security guard and work with Paul and Mark!"

"Yup!" he smiled. "No one's passing this super hero!"

"Stupid leprechaun!" Zayn laughed. "You are no super hero. The Power Rangers are, so is Super Man, Spider Man and Batman, but you are too cute!"

I laughed at the boys. A squeal let my mouth as someone gripped my waist and shoved something sticky in my face.

The grip loosened and I turned around, looking into the smirking faces of Louis and Harry. When they saw my face, they started laughing hard. My face was probably bright red from the frosting.

"This is not funny," I said, trying to hold my face serious. Most of all, I wanted to do something between laughing, crying and swearing.

Zayn, Liam and Niall joined Louis and Harry in the laughter and I turned around and give Niall a hug. Now he also was red.

"You were going to protect me!" I said and burst into laughter when I saw his shocked face.

His high laughter filled the room, and some turned to us and gave us strange looks. "You.. look so.. funny!" he said through the laughing fits.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, chappy," Liam said and I said "Burned!" and high-fived Liam.

Then I walked to the dessert table, grabbed a couple of cupcakes and walked to were the boys were standing. Or I thought were standing. They were gone. 

"Now this is personal," I mumbled and walked to see in the wardrobes, humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme song.

They weren't in they're wardrobe. Not in the pause room either. The door to my wardrobe were open. "Aha!" I said and kicked up the door, feeling like a spy, and jumping into the wardrobe. The door clicked behind me, and I turned around to see Harry standing in front of it, holding a cupcake in his hand.

"I've got two, Harold," I smirked at the British boy with curls. "It's over. Just lay it down, and I won't hurt you."

He smirked back. "Not be so sure, Samantha."

I looked confused at him, a second before something hit me in the face. Another cupcake. I turned around.

Niall was standing there with hands in the air. Nice try.

"Don't try to act innocent, Niall James Horan," I said, narrowing my eyes. I felt like a cop or an epic bad guy from a movie, or something... Just with cupcake frosting in the face.

He ran to the other side of the room, jumping over the couch and holding a chair in front of him.

"I can through it, you know," I said.

"Yeah, but will you hit me?" he asked and laughed his typical loud laughter.

"Maybe," I said, not so threatening any more. I was bad at every kind of sport. Well, not when it came to horse sports, but ball sports and athletics, I was awful.

"Hello, love," someone whispered in my ear. I turned quickly around and shoved a cupcake in Louis' face.

"Hah!" I exclaimed. "I'm such a ninja!"

"Sure, but not ninja enough," he smirked. I didn't get time to figure it out before I felt something sticky get shoved in my back head.

I closed my eyes turned around to see Zayn standing with a grin behind me.

"The hair, Zayn? Really?!" I said. "You, of all persons, takes cupcake frosting in my hair! You will regret this, Malik!"

I used my non-existing ninja skills and shove the cupcake in his face. The Bradford boy got a funny expression on his red frosting-face,and laughter from Niall, Harry, Louis, me and Liam, who had just joined us, filled the room.

-

Mark, Paul, Thomas and Tory wasn't very happy with our immature behaviour.

"Go and wash yourself," Mark said strictly, even though none of the managed to hold their faces serious. I'm sure we looked hilarious.

The six of us walked to the wardrobe. Well, Harry and Louis hadn't anything in their face, but the joined anyways.

Liam made sure to publish a picture on Twitter first, though. I went to the changing room and took on a sweat shorts and a grey singlet. The others were in the bath room, washing their faces, and I didn't want to get frosting on the amazing dress.

Louis surprised me by standing on the outside, obviously waiting for me. 

"Hey, love," he said quiet with a sheepishly smile. Not his usual smirk.. Huh..

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He laughed. "Nothing's wrong, love, but..." he trailed off. He took some steps, now we were only inches apart. What was going on?

"You got some frosting there," he said and held his finger on my lips.

I smile and blushed of his touch. "And who's fault is that, Louis?" I asked.

"Mine, and since my mother raised me well, I'll take it away for you." His words confused me, but before I could do anything his lips met mine and he kissed me passionately.

Oh my god! Louis Tomlinson were kissing me! I had no idea how to kiss, but I kissed back. Butterflies was exploding inside me. It felt like they were about to fly out of my ears, and I felt dizzy. My world was spinning. Louis' hands cupped my chins with his hands, and when he stopped kissing me, he looked down at me.

I smiled. "I thing I can forgive you now," I said.

He nearly smiled.  Louis looked a little lost in thoughts. Did he regret? It felt like a punch in the stomach. He regretted it.

"I think I can do the rest by myself, thank you," I said and left the room, letting him stand there alone.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 Hello, darling! New chapter.. This is a long one.. I've decided to make longer chapters and just update a few times in the week.. But I don't think I can update next we have like three big tests and I'm freaking out.. But whatever! It's Friday.

Well.. LOUIS AND SAMMEH KISSED!! I've been waiting to write their kiss for so long! I didn't know how it was going to be, though..

I'll update as soon as possible;)

-Hug Mil! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 23 10
Skylar Wood lives in New York City with her best friend Nina, going to college and doing things that average girls do. All that Skylar wants is to li...
39.4K 900 37
DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel bigger. So when Gabby told her she wante...
9.8K 79 59
Naomi is a girl who lives with her best firend and has her boyfriend living right across the street and she's a really smart and liked student at her...
348K 5.7K 44
Basically, Simon Cowell has a daughter, the mother died when she was little so Simon brought her up. She is now newly turned 18 and her Father (Simon...