π—–π—›π—˜π—₯π—₯𝗬 π—•π—Ÿπ—’π—¦π—¦π—’π— π—¦...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

What will they say?

1.5K 50 10
By joonezraa

⚠︎ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ⚠︎
𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐/𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔
✘𝙽𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝✘
𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚡𝙱𝚘𝚢

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ? ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ.
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ☕︎

"And the winner is BTS!!"

*Loud applause*

All the seven members of BTS, the biggest boy band in the world, went towards the stage.

"So first, thank you so much ARMY. We're really thankful for all your love and support." Namjoon, the leader of the group started. He spoke for few seconds, and let their band mates talk few words.

They then came down from the stage, holding their award.

After the ceremony, they all left to their car.

All of them sat in the car.

"Why can't y'all speak something. I'm always the one opening the mouth." Namjoon complained.

"Jungkookie is the one who runs away all the time. We'll catch you next time." J-hope said laughing.

"I'm so tired. We should take a big nap." Yoongi said. All of them nodded agreeing to what he said. They've been working so hard, practicing continuously, and now they seem to get some break.

Later, they arrived at the dorm.

All of them showered and slept for sometime.

_______________________________________

Jungkook woke up first, and went to Tae's room discreetly and admired his sleeping beauty.

"I'm too handsome right?" Tae said making Jungkook shook. "But it's creepy. Stop staring at me you bunny." Tae said as Kook laughed awkwardly with his red cheeks.

"I came to check if you are awake...so we can play?" Koo said. More like lied. He came to Tae's room for absolutely no reason. And ended up admiring the sleeping beauty.

"Sure. Wait I'll be back." Tae said and went to the washroom. "Hyung come to my room after you're done... I'll change and we'll play." Jungkook said from the outside as tae agreed.

"Woah look at the maknae's abs." Tae said as he came in Koo's room. Jungkook immediately put on his shirt blushing madly. Well, it's normal for the members to see each other shirtless, but when it comes to tae, it's quite different for koo.

Taekook started to play as Jimin entered and joined them too. "Jiminie hyung you look handsome in that shirt." Koo complimented Jimin. "I too have the exact same shirt, but you never said that to me." Tae said.

"Maybe it's because it suits Jimin hyung more." Jungkook laughed at the reaction of tae as he teased him.

Tae is always possesive around koo. He gets jealous easily. And tae himself knows that. Koo is a best friend for him, so it's normal.

_______________________________________

It's already night, all the BTS members were in the garden, having their lunch under the beautiful view.

They all were speaking random things and being chaotic. Soon Tae, Joon, Suga, and Jin left. Leaving Jimin, Koo and Hobi.

"Jungkook I'm asking you again. Are you serious about tae?" J-hope asked. "Hyung stop doubting that! I told you Kookie really loves tae." Hobi sighed.

"Jungkook ssi...I have no problem in you guys being together. But if you are this serious...tae looks at you as a friend. I don't want you to get hurt." Hobi said worried.

Jungkook have loved tae for a long time now. He is afraid to confess his feelings as they both are boys. Most importantly they are friends. He can't ruin it. He is afraid that Tae will not talk to him like before. He told this to Jimin, but Hobi caught Jikook talking about tae and kook so he too knows now.

Jimin has always supported him.

They spoke for few minutes. Mostly Hobi advising kook to not get hurt if tae doesn't like him back. He cares about his brother. But Jimin always had a thought that tae likes koo. But he definitely wouldn't be aware of that.

_______________________________________

Few days passed, and due to their break they came to a place like mountain areas. It was like a little trip.

Kook and tae were being more close which made kook happy.

ONE DAY

"Hyungggg." "Yah Jungkook stop whining." Jimin said being annoyed cause the younger kept whining about the sad ending about the k-drama he just saw.

"Do you think me and tae will end up like them?"

"I don't know....But my 7th sense says that you both will end up together." Jikook giggled.

"Hyung when do you think I should confess Tae hyung?"

"I don't know Kookie...But for now, don't do it any sooner. It will only blast. So let's wait for sometime. You love him right?" Koo nodded.

"Then wait." "I will Hyung."

The environment was peaceful, until they realised a tall figure slowly coming out of the bed.

It was Tae. He was standing with a shocked expression along with the clown mask he had. Probably planned to prank and scare them with the mask on. But guess what? They both were more scared than they would have been if tae wore that clown mask.

Jungkook looked at tae in horror.

"What is going on here?!" Tae seemed confused and serious.

"Oh tae! When did you come?" Jimin said with a nervous chuckle. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh that..w-we were j-just-"

"Jungkook do you love me? Like not as a friend?" Kook just looked down.

"Jungkook I'm asking you something. Do you have feelings for me?" His voice was deep and serious making Jungkook scared. He slowly nodded.

"Yes hyung. I admit. I loved you from a very long time but couldn't say it to you. But I really love you."

"But you're a boy..." He said almost a whisper.

"So? I still love you. Do I look disgusting to you now?" Jungkook asked, his voice sad.

"No that's not what I meant. But I can't love a boy. So you better drop your feelings about me." Tae said sternly.

"But you support them though..." Jungkook said considering the fact that tae supports lgbtq.

"I do...But that doesn't mean I'm one of them. I can't believe you've been keeping these types of feelings for me!! You better forget about all those things Jungkook ah! I'm warning you!!" His voice was louder.

Hearing the shouts the other members too came in, shocked as they saw tae yelling and Koo crying.

"What happened?" Hobi said.

"Jungkook says that he loves me! Romantically! I can't believe this!" He said and stormed out of the room leaving a crying Jungkook and confused members. He seemed so angry.

_______________________________________

Silence. Was the only thing heared apart from their maknae's low sniffles. All the 7 of them sat in the living room, anticipating someone to talk about what happened earlier.

"What is this Jungkook? And Jimin too? Why did y'all hide this from us? We are a family right?" Namjoon took the lead.

"Hyung count me in! Even I knew this before." Hoseok said. "We're sorry for not letting y'all know about this, but it's Jungkook's personal feelings. He was too afraid to even say this to Jimin. But I came to know this by an accident. He doesn't want anyone to know so soon. He needed time." Hoseok continued in favour of Kook.

Namjoon hummed. "That's okay but, Jungkook ah...We have to be careful. I'm afraid that anyone might know about this. As a hyung, I support you okay? But be careful." Namjoon said which surprised Jungkook who nodded.

"Hyung what are you saying? Jungkook you better stay away from me. What if our fans will find about this. Just know that I don't love you. What will happen to our reputation. You know we are idols and we don't have certain freedoms." Tae said which only made koo cry more.

Jin couldn't help but run over to him and hug him tightly telling him not to cry. If he stayed there any longer, he would cry too.

"Taehyung there's no need to be this mean. If you don't like him, say it in the way you have to. Not like this." Jin said angrily. Jimin who was beside him rubbed his back indicating him to calm down.

"Whatever! I don't care. Jungkook don't have any hopes on me. I'll never love you. You're a boy. So try to bury your feelings for me." Tae said trying not to be mean.

"Jungkook-ah, there's nothing wrong if he's a boy or girl. It's your wish that you love him. Don't listen to him. Stop crying and move on okay? You don't need Taehyung." Yoongi said after being quiet for so long.

"Let's not break ourselves because of this. We are a family right? So share anything with us. Forget about what happened today. We should be strong together." Namjoon said and stood up ready to leave. Soon the other members left too.

Few days passed by, and tae and kook are so distant. Sometimes koo would try to talk to tae, but he would ignore him or will behave coldly. The old clingy, annoying tae is no more. He even begged him to talk like before. He begged him that he want to be friends again, but tae said he need sometime. But even after long, tae still behaves coldly. Ofcourse it would be awkward, but atleast tae can avoid being cold.

Jungkook tried his best but nothing is working. The more he tries, the more he gets hurt. So he stopped trying and started to avoid tae just like how tae does.

_______________________________________

ONE DAY

"Namjoon and jin hyung you two stand over there. Jimin and me will stand in the left. And tae and kook will stand in the back. Suga hyung in the front." Hoseok said while they were practicing the choreography.

"Hyung I'll stand with you in the left." Jungkook said coldly. A tone which made tae feel pain but he ignored it. Hoseok didn't know what to say, but nonetheless nodded.

After the practice.

"Taehyung ah, you know you don't have to be mean to him all the time. Just wanna let you know that he's in pain." Yoongi said and left. Yoongi doesn't talk much, but when he does, he always make sense.

Few more days passed by, and Taehyung started to feel weird feelings. He started to miss Jungkook. These days Jungkook was the one who missed the older, but now it's the vice versa.

One day tae sat in the garden, relaxing to the climate.

"What's happening to me? Why do I feel different? Do I like Jungkook? Nono. How can I love a boy. What will they say? Even if I love him I can't love him. We are idols. It will just create hate for me and kook." *Sigh*

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" Tae said angrily as he scrolled through his phone.

The 'Liskook' shippers were going wild as Lisa and Jungkook wore the same cap.

"This is so dumb! Just because they wore the same cap that doesn't mean that they are dating. As a matter of fact I wear HIS OWN clothes." Tae said scoffing to himself.

Jealous.

The more he scrolled the more he got annoyed. He doesn't know why he's getting jealous.

He stood up furiously and left inside the dorm where all of them were in the dining room ready to eat. That's when Jungkook came from the kitchen. Tae intentionally sat in the chair near Jungkook's chair where he usually sits.

But Jungkook just sat near Jin which made him sad. He did that to Jungkook before.

Few more minutes, and the members already started to tease the maknae about lisa. They know he gets annoyed so they were teasing and laughing except tae who looked very pissed. Which is very obvious.

"Hyung how am I supposed to know that she has the same cap as mine? I regret wearing that." Jungkook said being angry, but looking adorable with his cute pout which made everyone to want to pinch his cheeks, especially tae. But he controlled himself.

After few minutes they all left.

"Told you tae is jealous." Jin said with a smirk. "You should've seen his face!" Jimin continued.

"Maybe yes maybe not. I don't wanna have hopes." Jungkook said and left. Jinmin sighed sadly.

Tae in the other hand doesn't know if he love him or not.

"I don't even know if I love him. But... Whatever I've done in the past is wrong. I was so rude. I hurted him. I shouldn't have behaves with him like that. I regret. I'm feeling more guilty as days pass. I will apologise."

Tae said with determination and left.

NEXT DAY

Tae left to the garden where koo was there.

"J-Jungkook?" He looked back to see tae. The one who was mad at him before is standing infront of him. He was beyond shock.

"Can I speak to you?" Jungkook nodded coldly. "I'm really sorry for how I behaved with you. I was just so stupid before. Please forgive me. I really regret now." He pleaded and apologized sincerely.

"It's fine." Jungkook said coldly which broke tae's heart. Once he was the one who spoke with him that way. But now he regret it all. Tae nodded with a smile and left.

A tear left from Jungkook's eyes. Partially sad, but partially happy that tae atleast realised his mistake.

The other members saw this smiling. Hoping that taekook will reunite.

Few more days passed, and tae started to grow strong feelings for the bunny. He secretly gets him banana milk and he couldn't even stop the smile that will form in his lips everytime Jungkook would be happily sipping his banana milk. He gets him many things without him knowing.

He admires him while he sleeps. Some of his actions are noticed by the members including koo. He was happy. Everyone was happy.

Jungkook acts cold outside but inside he loves that tae is changing. It's quite obvious to everyone that tae may have feelings for koo. But Koo isn't sure, cause he remembered Tae's words. 'Don't have hopes on me.' So he doesn't have any hopes. He just wishes.

All the members will plan on making tae jealous. Jimin and kook will take selfies and post it on twitter awakening the Jikook shippers which makes tae trusfrated.

So he'll secretly watch taekook videos instead to calm down his nerves. He will smile like a fool looking at those videos. But later he'll delete the history afraid that his members may find out.

KTH POV

"I'm so in love. Before I was afraid that what will they say? But not anymore. No more hiding. No more deleting taekook videos. I will confess him. I love him. It doesn't matter if it's a 'him'. All that matters is that it's Jungkook and I love him."

Tae have planned to confess koo in a special way. Now he was watching a Taekook video, and found some hate comments.

"Oh there are many that don't support us."

"But there are also many people who support us."

He said with an admiring smile, as he watched many armys defending taekook.

"People will keep on judging. It's their opinion. I won't let others opinion change MY life."

He thought with a smile. Happy that he took the right decision.

He told Jimin about his feelings about koo. Jimin couldn't be more happier. He's the best supporter.

Jimin informed the good news to everyone except koo, cause tae want it to be a surprise.

2 DAYS LATER

Tae was currently driving, planing on getting something for koo before his propose. But something unexpected happened.

He got into an accident.

None of them expected. He was unconscious.

Then the news spread wild, making the Armys shed tears of worry.

Thankfully nothing happened to him. The doctors told his head is injured, and he was in a shock. So it'll take time for him to recover. He was unconscious. Even after 2 days. Which worried everyone.

_______________________________________

"Guys!! He's moving." Jin said as the others called the doctor. Tae slowly opened his eyes, when he did, the doctor was checking him and told him to get rest.

"Jin hyung what happened to your purple hair?" Tae said. "Do you expect me to have the same hair colour for two years?"

"WHAT?!"

"Yes tae... don't panick. You were in a coma for the past 2 years." Yoongi said.

"Are y'all joking?! You're joking right? Yes this is a joke!!" Tae said nodding to himself.

Just then Jungkook handed him a newspaper. He saw the date.

His eyes went wide.

"Really?" Everyone nodded. "We're happy that you're back." Hobi said.

"2 years..." Tae whispered. He can't believe this.

"What about our band?" Tae said. "Well, everything is going well. But it's very hard that you were not here. Nothing changed except the fact that Jungkook...." Namjoon hesitantly said.

"What Jungkook?" Tae said. "Namjoon-ah shut up he just woke up!" Jin yelled. "He needs to know one day." Jimin protested.

"Stop confusing me more! Just tell me! What about Jungkook?" Tae asked desperately.

"I'm sorry to break it to you Taehyung. Jungkook is married." Yoongi said straight away.

"WHAT?! NO! HE CAN'T BE YOU LIARS!! HE'S SO YOUNG!!" Tae yelled

"We know tae, but it's his wish. He found the one so he got married." Jimin said.

"No no no no no. This has to be a fucking joke! Jungkook ah I'm sorry. I love you. I loved you before too. How can you do this to me?! I thought you'd wait. You said you loved me but why are you married?!" Tae started to cry loudly.

All of them panicked. They would be dead meat if the doctor found out about this.

"Tae calm down." Jungkook said worriedly, tears filling his eyes. But tae didn't listen anything. He started to cry, and kept on saying that he loves Jungkook.

Tae somehow calmed down.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll divorce her." Jungkook said smiling softly.

"It's a 'her' ? Wait how can you divorce her?"

"Because... YOU'VE BEEN PRANKED!!" All of them shouted while laughing, at the dumbfounded tae.

"Which part?" He said making the others laugh more.

"This newspaper is not real. We faked the whole thing. And don't worry Jungkook is not married. It's not 2 years you idiot it's just 2 days. You were not in coma. You were unconscious."

Tae hid his face in embarrassment. "I'm going to kill all of you." Tae said making everyone laugh.

"I'm sorry Jungkookie...I love you. Truly. Trust me. I just realised." Tae said.

"I can clearly see that taetae...I love you too." Jungkook said and hugged him. Tae hugged back.

"Did you forgive-" "Yes I forgive you. I guess you suffered enough." Jungkook said laughing cutely which made tae hug him more tight and squeezed his cheeks.

1 MONTH LATER

"TAE! JUNGKOOK! COME OVER HERE!" Hobi said as they all were playing in the beach happily.

"YEAH HAVE YOUR COUPLE MOMENTS LATER!" Jin said making taekook laugh.

"Kookie...When we get married, we'll build a beautiful family like us." Tae said making kook smile lovingly. "We will for sure."

"Come on baby, they will throw hands if we spend any more time alone." Tae said making kook laugh. Just as he stood, tae carried kook in bridal style making him blush. Jimin, the ultimate taekooker took a secret picture of the adorable moment.

That day all the seven of them enjoyed their day. They promised each other that, no matter what, they'll always stay with each other and will support the other, just like how they supported tae and kook.

They are so glad that their hyungs support them.

THE END.

Thank you so much for reading. 🦛💜

Sorry for the mistakes. Let me know about your thoughts about this story. 🐨✨

I understand if you're a silent reader, but just say if it's good or bad. 🌚✨

Byeeee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 270 16
This is my first story so please bear with me . I hope you enjoy the story . I'm not good at description so please just go and read it. Top kook Bot...
2.4K 64 12
-You don't even know ur sexuality, how can u dare to fuck me? -Now, after tasting u, I'm a hundred percent sure that I'm gay! Y'all will definitely l...
210K 7.5K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae