Magical Love

By lovextales_

RAKSHIT SHERGILL-Owner and Ceo of Shergill group of Company and many more. one of the best Company in whole w... More

CHARACTERS
=1=
=2=
=3=
House Tour
House Tour 2
=4=
=5=
=6=
=28=
=34=
=35=
=42=
=43=
=44=
=45=
=46=
=47=
=48=
=49=
=50=
=51=
=52=
=53=
=54=
=56=
=57=
=36=
=58=
=59=
=60=
=61=
=62=
=63=
=64=
=65=
=66=
=67=
=68=
=69=
=70=
=71=
=72=
=37=
=73=
=74=
BONUS CHAPTER- 2
=38=
BONUS CHAPTER
=39=
=7=
=40=
=41=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
=18=
=19=
=55=
=21=
=22=
=23=
=24=
=25=
=26=
=27=
=29=
=30=
=31=
=32=
=33=
NEW STORY

=20=

476 43 22
By lovextales_

Drishti POV

"Mummy hum abhi chutti nhi le skte please samjhiye kam se kam starting ke 6 months please" I said to mummy putting my phone and charger in my bag.

"Are sirf 2 din ki baat hai shadi baar baar nhi hoti hai usne mujhe bola hai ki Drishti ko jarur leke aaiyega mei kaise usko kuch bol paati" Mummy said making me irritated.

"Mummy..." i was saying but papa cutted me off.

"Kuch nhi sunna hai chup chaap parso chalna hai mtlb chalna hai mei khud tumhare office jaake ke chutti mangwa dunga" papa said angrily.

"Papaji! chutti toh hum bhi le skte hai lekin..." I sighed and think for few minutes "Acha thik hai hum baat karenge" I said.

"Hmm" papa ji! Said and went.

I went in dherya room.

"Chote humara earphone kaha hai?" I asked.

"Hh de rahe hai...gussa mt ho" he said and give me my earphone.

I nodded and after hugging him I went.

I reached at his apartment and went inside after opening it with spare key which he gave me yesterday.

As I enter my phone start ringing.

"Hello" I said as I picked the call. It's Rakshit.

"Hey! Princess" he said making me smile.

"Hmm" I said.

"You reached?" He asked.

"Yes..abhi just" I said opening my Sandal.

"Aap kaha ho?" I asked.

"Right now in office kuch min mei chalunga" he said.

"Okay. I am waiting. Jldi aaiye" I said and cut the call.

I open my jacket and put on bed and then tied my hair in bun. I open all the curtains and let sunlight come inside.

I went in kitchen area and open the fridge and take out a bottle and drank water.

Then I went toward his closet and open it.

I close my eyes sniffed his colonge. I just love it.
I take his one blazer and wear it.

You are crazy.

I know behind him.

Haha!

I giggled and twirl sniffing his jacket with smile on my face.

I went toward bed and lay on that and covered my self with white blanket which smell like him and I giggled thinking about him and don't know when sleep took over me and I slept their only.

Rakshit POV

I immediately left office after showing myself to them and Rishab also come that also help me.

Flashback-:

"Oye! Drishti kyu nhi aayi?" He asked infront of everyone.

"I don't know. I met her yesterday last after that I don't know" I said.

"Ohh...okay" he said.

"Bhai. I have some work so I am going. You handle office for today" I said and he nodded.

Flashback end:-

I first went to grocery shop with my gaurds and I told them to bought some things for eat and few more things and then I drove to my apartment.

I told my gaurd to go and i enter inside. First thing which I saw was her Sandal. I smile and enter inside kitchen but I didn't find her then I went toward closet but she didn't there and then I went toward bedroom area and I got a vision of my girl, my princess.

She was sleeping peacfully and what me surprise was that she was wearing my coat and hugging it tightly like life depends on it.

I squat down in front of her and remove hair from her face which was blocking my way to look at my princess face.

As my finger touch her she smile in sleep and hold my hand near her chest.

I smile and leaned toward her and pecked her forhead.

From other hand I caress her cheeks when she open her eyes slowly and smile.

"Rakshit" she said and move her hand on my face as soon as her finger touch my skin she get up with jerk and looked at me with disbelief.

"A..aap aagaye? Or..oh shit hum sogye" she said slapping her forhead and immediately stood up on bed.

"Sorry...sorry" she mumbled and getting down but I hold her hand.

"It's okay. I like it when you sleep on my bed" I said and looked at her.

She looked at me for few second and then get down from bed.

"A..aap kb aaye?" She asked.

"Jb tum so rhi thi" I said.

"Wo..Hume pata nhi chala hum kb sogye" she said.

"It's okay" I said and pinched her cheeks.

She smile and went toward kitchen and I follow her.

"Ye sb aap laaye ho?" She asked point toward foods.

"Yes" I said

"Are...Haa...Rakshit hume 2 ki chutti chahiye" She said making me frown.

"Why?" I asked irritatingly.

"Mummy ke saath shadi mei jaana hai" she said.

"Tum mt jaao na" I said.

She sighed and start putting things in fridge.

"Humare haath mei nhi hai Rakshit" she said making me more frowned.

"Shut up! Mujhe nhi pata kuch, bas tum nhi jaaogi" I said and went in bedroom.

"Rakshit please try to understand hume wo akele nhi chodenge ghar pe" she said.

"I don't know" I said stubbornly and sit on bed removing my coat.

"Oh god! Aap chote Bacho ki tarah kar rahe hai" she said coming toward me.

"Koi baat nhi mei karunga" I said.

"Uff..Acha is pe baad mei baat karenge abhi kuch or karte hai okay" she said and I nodded.

"Today we will spend.." she interrupted.

"Whole day by playing different different games and many other things and I will suggest game or even you can do that but first me please...pretty please" she said with little pout.

"Okay. You don't have to plead just order me" I said and she grin with blush.

"Okay so first we will play Umm...NEVER HAVE I EVER" she said and I looked at her with blanket face.

"Ye kaise khelte hai?" I asked.

"Ufff...aapko Ye bhi nhi pata" she said and sit on bed with cross leg infront of me removing my coat from her.

"Nhi...nhi pata tum batao" I said and she nodded and get up and went toward kitchen and come after few minutes with 2 glass and mango juice.

"Why this?" I asked.

"Dekhiye hum aapse se koi questions puchenge or agar aapne wo kiya hoga toh aap ek sip loge or nhi then nhi loge" she said.

"Oh! Wow. It's intresting" I said and take a glass.

"You start" she said and I nodded.

"Never have I ever cheated on a test" I asked and we both take sip and she giggled and making me smile.

"Never have I ever learned a foreign language" she said and I take a sip.

"Wow! Aapko aati hai?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah! I know many languages like French, Italian,Spanish,Arabic,Portuguese,Turkish or Korean. Korean thoda kam but yeahhh" I said and look at her, she was looking at me with disbelief.

"You are what?" She asked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I mean itne saare baap re baap" she said making chuckled.

"So...Never have I ever lied about my age" I asked we both didn't take sip.

"Never have I ever set something on fire while cooking" she asked and I immediately take a sip and she laugh aloud.

"What? You did?" She asked and I nodded.

"While making coffee first time" I said and she laugh more and I just stare at her.

"Never have I ever broken a bone" I asked and take a sip.

"Haww!! Ye sb aap hi kar skte ho" she said and I chuckled.

"Never have I ever fallen in love" she asked and I looked at her.

There was totally silence for few second and then at same time we both take a sip.

"You love someone?" I asked in jealousy.

"Maybe or maybe not" she said shrugging her shoulder.

"Leave it...Never have I ever wished I had kids" I asked.

She looked at me for few minutes and then take a sip even I did.

"You wished?" I asked.

"Yes! I wished. Ek cute sa baby boy" she said.

Something come in my mind and I thought to tease her. I leaned toward her ear "I can give you" I said and kissed there.

"Chiii!!! Goo" she said pushed me and cover her face with her hand.

I laughed "Okay...okay...next question" I said.

"Never have I ever met a celebrity" she asked and we both take sip.

"Kisse mili ho tum?" I asked.

"The Great Rakshit Shergill se" she said.

"I am not celebrity" I said.

"Yes you are" she said.

"Aa...okay. Never have I ever cheated on a partner" I asked.

"Mere kbhi koi partner hi nhi tha" she said and we both take sip.

"Never have I ever dated or hooked up with someone 5 years younger" she asked and i take a sip.

"Y..you dated s..some one" she asked nervously.

"No..but on my way" I said and she give a forced smile.

"Never have I ever had a one-night stand" I asked.

"Never" she said.

"Even I didn't" I said and she smile.

"Acha ab next game" she said and I nodded.

"Truth or dare" she said and I nodded.

"Wait." She get up and take my laptop table and a bottle and again sit.

"Isko spin karna hai ok" she spin and cap stop at me.

"Yeahhh!!! So truth or dare" she asked excitedly.

"Truth" I said.

"When's the last time you apologized? What for?" She asked.

"Yesterday and you know that" I said and she giggled.

"Now me...Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth" she said.

"What's one thing in your life you wish you could change?" I asked.

"My parents thoughts" she said.

"Why?" I asked

"Tell you later abhi game continue kare please" she said and I nodded.

"So...Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare" i said.

She grin and rub her hand together "lick the tomato sauce and then drink a glass of lemon juice and then let me your nail paint" she said making me shocked.

"Tomato sauce no....please I hate sauce and nail paint...ewww" I said shooking my head.

"Okay...mt kijiye hume aapse baat nhi karni" she said crossing arms with angry pout.

I sighed. For her i can do anything.

"Okay but nail paint kaha se aayega" I said.

"Humare paas hai" she said take out from her bag. These girls!!! After that she make me lick sauce and drink lemon juice and then paint my nails.

Ewwww!!!!

"Now my turn" I said and she nodded.

"Dare" she said before I ask question.

"Ummm....kiss me" I said and she looked at me with shocked expression.

"What? You have to" I said shrugging my shoulder.

"R..raks..hit" she stammerd. I move my face infront of her and she lean back.

"Kiss me princess" i said and show her my cheeks.

I close my eyes and after few second I can feel her soft, warm lips on mine cheeks.

I smile and lean back after she removed her lips.

I smile "Now something else" I said and she nodded.

"Umm...You blink then you lose" I said.

"Ye kaise?" She asked.

"Look, we have to look into each other's eyes without blinking and who will blink first they losses and then winner usse kuch bhi karwayega" I said.

"Umm..Rakshit, nhi hum ye nhi khelenge" she said making me frown.

"Why?" I asked.

"A..Aise hi" she said fidgeting with blanket corner.

"No...you have to play. Stop making excuses" I said and sit closer to her that our knees are touching.

"R..raks..shit. n..nhi please" she said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because....bas aise hi" she said.

"God! Drishti...okay...leave it. Do you want to watch movies?" I asked.

"Yes!! SRK ki koi movie" she said jumping.

I laugh and nodded.

"You are the best" She said and hugged me.

I just sitting their in shock but I don't want miss this so I hugged her back.

"I think you don't want to leave me, you want to stay in my embrace" I said teasingly.

She immediately left me and her faced turned into beetroot. I chuckled and get up to take my laptop.

"Acha movie mei chala raha hun tb tk please tum apni waali coffee mujhe pila do" I said laying on bed.

"Sure" she said and went toward kitchen.

Meanwhile I search SRK movie Dilwaale Dulhaniya when my phone start ringing.

"Hlo" I said. It's dad.

"Rakshit kaha ho tum?" He asked.

"Dad! I have some work so I come from office" I said.

"It's okay. Mei bas ek mail send kar raha hun please check that and inform me shi hai ya nhi" he said.

"Okay dad" I said and cut the call.

"Aapki coffee" she said forwarding cup of coffee.

"Thanks" I murmured and take cup.

"Hum kaha dekhenge" she asked.

"Yaha bed pe" I said.

"Toh hum kaha jaaye?" She asked.

"Mere side mei...you lay beside me" I said and she think something and then come beside me and lay there. Our shoulder are touching and intentionally i put my leg on her feet. She looked at me but i pretends like I didn't do anything and then while reading mail I finished my coffee and lay properly.

She put the blanket on her leg so I also put blanket till My chest and then put laptop on my stomach and play the movie.
.
.
.
.
While watching movie we end up in this this position and I love it.

After every minute she was yawning and rubbing her eyes.

I caressed her hair and kissed top of her head. "Are you feeling sleepy?" I asked.

"Hmm" she hummed.

"Then sleep I am here" I said.

"No it's already 12 if I will sleep then hum uth nhi paayenge" she said and yawned.

"Don't worry I am here you sleep I will wake you" I said stopping the moving.

"No...aap ko Humare saath time spend karna tha or hum sojaayenge toh acha nhi lagega" she said.

"Tum mere saath ho mere paas ho that's enough. Tum so jaao" I said and put blanket on her.

"Nhi...nhi...chaliye koi game khelte hai tb meri neend chali jaayegi" she said.

I sighed and nodded. She get up from my arms. I frown. "Where are you going? Come" I said.

"Ek minute" she said finding something in her bag.

"Got it" she said and again laid back in previous position and take my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Aapko apna haath aise hi rakhna hai" she asked looking at me and chuckled.

I immediately shook my head "Noo...never"

She start removing nail paints from my nails. "Drishti let's play 21 question game" I said.

"Okay" she said.

"What is favourite colour? My black" I asked.

"Blue" she said.

"What's your favorite food of all time? My pani puri and chocolates" she asked making me chuckled.

"My Aloo paratha and tumhare haath ka bana hua paneer and pulaao" I said.

She smile "If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?" I asked.

"There are 3 songs which I love most and those are Hua hai aaj pehli baar, Banjara and Pehla pyaar" she said.

"Hmm...nice choice and mine is Ek ldki ko dekha toh aisa laga and hone laga tumse pyaar" I said and looked at her.

"Who in your family are you closest to?" She asked. "Mine is my brother. Chote"

I smile "and my....if i say sach then koi nhi" I said and she looked at me.

"Because meine khud kbhi kisi ke open up karne ki koshish nhi ki I like to be silent they tried that I open up with them but i can't but agar kaho ki phir bhi then Rishab bhai or mom" I said.

"Then why are you opening up with me?" She asked.

Even i don't know why?

"Because I like to do this and I want to share everything with you. I don't want to keep any secret from you" I said caressing her cheeks and then kissed her forhead.

"Next...What's your biggest fear?" I asked.

"Umm...from lizard and to lose my family and...." she looked at me "You".

My heart skipped a beat.

"And yours?"

"Umm...to lose you and family" I said.

"What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?" She asked.

I chuckled "there are many but ek hai jb hum Jammu gaye the Dadaji or dadi ke saath us time Anchal Or Ridhya nhi thi or Naman bhi sayad 2 saal ka tha toh waha snowfall ho raha tha hum apne ghar pe the toh dadi ne kaha tha ki snowfall ho raha hai bahar mt jaana thandi lg jaayegi lekin hum log thode alag type ke bache the" she giggled "toh Jb Dadaji! Or dadi TV dekh rahe the tb mei or Rishab Naman ko leke bahar aagye or you know what jb dadi bahar aayi tb chupne keliye Rishab bhai snow ka Mountain bana hua tha usme chale gye mujhe or Naman ko chod ke and we are like bhai...bhai...we are screaming standing there we are only in our shirts and trousers nothing else. Uske baad dadi aayi unhone hume daant bhi lagayi lekin bhai ko jada unko toh fever bhi aagaya tha" I said remembering those days.

She laugh aloud" Ab meri baari" she said and I nodded.

"Umm...H ek baar hum, mummy or chote nani ke yaha gaye the toh mummy ne hume waha bahot sarre colours kharid ke diya tha because chote ko painting bahot pasand tha hume bhi tha but utna nhi so chote apne drawings book mei paint kar raha tha or hum uske side mei baithe hue the or usko dekh rahe the tb Humare mamaji! Ki beti aai wo bahot ajib hai I don't like her, wo humare side baith gyi or usne jaan bhuj ke mere dress pe colour Gira diya or jb humne Mummy ko bataya unhone ulta hume hi data toh raat mei humne or chote ne chupke se uske bed pe humara wala saara colour Gira diya you can't believe usko pata bhi nhi chala jb subh uthi tb usne dekha uska pura Baal....God! Kitna maza aaya tha" she said laughing like a kid and moving her hands.

I laughed along with her. "Waise aise bahot se kaand meine kiya hai and I promise I will tell you every but right now game continue karte hai" I said and she nodded.

"Umm...my turn right?" I asked.

"Yess" she said turning more toward me and put her hand around me.

"Hmm....What was your first impression of me?" I asked.

"Ummhhh...that was amazing" she said and I giggled.

"Even my answer is same" i shrugged.

"What's your favorite thing about me?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Your eyes" I immediately said.

She smile "mine your smile, eyes and your stuble" she said caressing my stuble.

I smile and hold her hand which is on my cheeks and kiss her finger tip.

"If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?" I asked.

"Humara emotional hona" she said and I giggled.

"Or aap?" She asked.

"Umm..stop doing over work" I said.

"Hmmm...actually you need this" she said blinked and I also nodded.

"My turn..Would you let me put my fingerprint in your phone?" She asked.

Why not?

"Of course...there is nothing to hide from you" I said taking my phone from my side.

"I was just asking no need" she said.

"I know" I said "and you?" I asked.

"Bilkul" she said.

"Okay...next...What are items on your bucket list?" I asked.

"I have many many many and many usme se kuch aise hai jo kbhi pure nhi honge kuch aise hai jo pure hoskte hai lekin ho nhi rahe" she said.

"I am here. I promise mei tumhari saari wishes puri karunga. Just tell me" I said cupping her cheeks.

She smile" Hmm. Abhi hum bas wo bata rahe hai jo common hai. Jaise I want a cute small puppy American Eskimo, Samoyed,
Labrador Retriever, Australian Shepherd,Siberian Husky ye sb hume bahotttt cute lgte hai but mummy ko dog Acha nhi lgta or phir I want a portrait painting of mine jaise aapke paas hai and 3 tattoos. Wait hum aapko dikhate hai kaisa" she said and take her phone.

"Humari friend ne jb karwaya tha tb hi humne sochtha" she said and show me tatoos pictures.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. These tatoos are meaningful.

"Like this hume ek wrist pe chahiye ek collarbone pe or ek or jo humne abhi socha nhi hai" she said closing her phone.

"Tatoos toh tum banawa skti ho" I said.

"Papaji!" She said with pout then I remember she written this in her diary.

"Ohh! Lekin agar tum kbhi karwaogi then bahot pain hoga specially collarbone wala" I said.

"Umm...aapko kaise pata pain hoga?" She asked.

I chuckled "because I have tattoos" I said and she immediately sit with shocked and unbelievable look.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Kaha pe? Kya hai? Kitne hai?" She asked.

I laugh "I have two tattoos. One on chest and other on forearms"

"Wow!!!" She said cupping her cheeks.

"Do you want to see?" I asked.

"Ye....no..noo" she said immediately closing her eyes.

I laughed and take my phone and show her pictures of my tattoos.

"Look" I said.

(

One on right chest and other on left arm)

"Pain bahot hota hai" she asked caressing phone screen.

"Hmmm...hh hota hai but not that much but tum please chota sa hi banwana" I said.

I can't see her in pain.

"Why?" She asked.

"It will pain you and mei wo dekh nhi skta" I said.

"Why?" She again aksed.

"Aise hi...Hume humara continue karna chahiye" I said and pulled her on my chest.

"Aahh" she said

"Okay leave bucket list next question ask me" I said.

"Okay...ummm...What's your dream road trip destination?" She asked.

"Okay...my...I love to go goa with my car. It's take almost 7hrs but Actually I want one day long trip" I said.

"Hume bahot lambe trip pe jaana jisme kamsekam ek din ya 2 din lage" she said.

I promise I will full fill her all dream.

"Okay next question.If you got a dog today, what would you name it?" I asked.

"Goofy. I already decided" she said making me chuckled.

"Even I love that" I said.

"Hmm...last one....okay" she said and I nodded "Umm....hmm...What's your favorite way to cuddle?" She asked.

I smirked and hovered over her and put my head on her chest hugging her tightly.

"I love this type of cuddle but......I have no one with who I cuddle like this" I said and after few seconds she put her hand in my hair and start stroking it. It feels amazing.

I love it.

I feel relaxed.

"Mmmmm....amazing" I said tightening my grip and even she hold me tightly.

I want to be like this for.....ever.

I smile when she kissed on my hair while ruffling my hair.

"You will never leave me right?" I asked her in whisper.

"Never" she whispered. When suddenly her phone started ringing.

I groaned and move from her.

She take her phone and pick the call.

"Hlo" she said.

.............

"I am fine. How are you?"

.............

"Aisa kuch nhi hai" she was talking. I sighed and get up.

I went in kitchen and take a plate. I take 2 glass of cold coffee and went in bedroom and kept on bed.

She was still talking. I rolled my eyes and point her to cut the call. She whispered 1 minutes.

I looked at my phone it's 4 we have only 2 hours. I sighed and layed my head in her lap closing my eyes.

"Okay...hum sb kuch PDF bana ke send kardenge or ab hum baad mei baat karenge. Please. Bbyyy byy. Take care" she said cut the call.

"Finally" I whisperd and get up.

We both drink cold coffee and after that we play online ludo and then she make my ties for next two days as she will not be present.

I will miss her a lot. I don't know how these two days will pass. It's going to be so tough actually I can't even stay a minute without her and here I have to without 2days.

Why God? Why?

I hugged her from back keeping my chin on her shoulder, as she was cleaning my cupboards.

"I will miss you please come as soon as possible. Okay?" I said.

"Hmm...2 days. Whenever you miss me just give me a call. Okay?" She said.

"But what if you will be busy?" I asked.

"I am always free for you" she said making my heart skipped and smile on my face.

"Okay then I think I will call millions time in a day" i said.

She giggled "and I am ready to pick your calls millions of time" she said.

"Okayyyyy" I said like a kid.

She smile and close the cupboard.

"Don't mess the house and keep things on it's place. When I will back I want everything on place" she said turning and going toward bed and I followed her.

"Hmmm" I hummed.

She made the bed and then wash the cold coffee glass and whole time I was behind her looking at her or say following her like love sick puppy.

I chuckled on my own thoughts.

Yeah! Love sick puppy.

Are you in love?

I don't know.

"Drishti" I asked.

"Humare bich kya hai?

She looked at me "mtlb?"

"Hum kis relationship se ek saath hai humare bich kya hai hum isse kya bolenge" I asked.

She looked at me for few seconds and then smile "pata nhi but jo bhi hai bahot acha hai" she said wiping her hand with towel.

"Your birthday is coming" I said.

"Yes! So?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"Okay ab hume chalna chahiye" She said.

"But.."

"Rakshit please rokiyega mt" she said taking her bag.

I nodded and take my jacket.

"I will drop you or tum kuch nhi bologi" I said.

She nodded and close the door. I open the gate for her an then I sit on driver sit.

I drove to her house. I stopped the car and look at her. she open her seat belt and then looked at me.

"Byy" she said

"By" I said sighing.

I leaned toward her and kissed on her forhead and hug her tightly and then left.

"Take care" she said and I nodded.

She looked at for a minute and then went and I also drove to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
226K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
9.6K 2K 32
"I'm not giving up my baby!" Was her last decision. "Then get out of my house" Was all her mother had to say. "That's not my fault. I thought you wer...
56.3K 4.8K 64
It is a random fanfiction story of Drikshit. They are best friend. They have some unknown feelings. But can't understand what is that? They thought i...