Sleepyhead | H.P. Fan fiction

By Plantsimp

(Slow updates) various! H.P. Characters × Modern!f!Reader **✿❀ ❀✿** In this book Y/N has died on her epic ad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
The characters
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Love interests
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52

Chapter 39.

5.2K 244 263
By Plantsimp

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

!! TW loads of internalized homophobia !!

When Y/n finally woke up, she wasn't in her dad's comfy and expensive car, but instead she was in some sort of old car seat, sitting next to the young version of her father.

"We're gonna arrive at the party soon." He muttered to her, while trying to be quite enough so his parents wouldn't hear them while they were conversing.

"Party?" She repeated and looked down at herself. Y/n was cloaked in a beautiful f/c ballgown, with her hair styled up and some satin gloves to pair well with her dress.

"Yeah, it's this pure blood ball.. We will be attending, after my parents drop us off. Some people also invited their half blood friends." He responded and straightened out his shirt and tie, that matched her outfit.

After he said that both of his parents realized that Y/n was finally awake and turned to them both. "Ah, Y/n! Sweetheart you will have so much fun at this ball!" Her grandmother told her, while she herself was fixing up her scarlet dress. She and her grandfather would be attending a big meeting with the older pure blood folks to talk about arranged marriages and other things, so they can keep the pure blood heritage alive.

"Will you guys also attend?" She asked them, honestly kinda scared of how she had to attend some weird ball for pure bloods and talk with even more people, who probably will think she is mentally ill with the way she talks and acts.

"Ah for the beginning, but we will then go so you guys can get to know each other. After all you will have to find a marriage partner soon." Her grandfather told her and Y/n just looked done with life.

'Voice, I have to get married?' She asked and felt F/n name shake his head in disbelief.

'No, I mean as long as you don't want to! But if you wanna go back to Tommy Boy, who proposed to you, so be it!' The voice told Y/n, who sneered at the thought of the handsome brunette edge Lord.

'Yeah right! If he was a decent person, perhaps but he is just a white boy with mommy issues, who is trying so hard to be edgy..' She grumbled mentally, before she was snapped out of her thoughts by F/n.

He helped her out of the car and after her feet met the ground she looked at the castle like building in front of her.

It was marvelous. Absolutely breathtaking. The gardens in front were full of dark red roses, that looked like they were all hand painted to perfection, while the vines growing on the mansion gave it a vintage look, but still well kept enough to make you think it's really expensive.

She was then snapped out of her thoughts, when she felt F/n put a hand on the smaller of her back and push her forward a little, as he leaned closer to whisper something into her ear.

"You don't have to worry about what mother and father said, I am the heir and I will have to get married. Just enjoy yourself for tonight, love." He whispered before planting a kiss on her temple and giving her a quick side hug. She could feel the warmth radiating off of him and smell his expensive cologne, that was so discretely yet elegantly put on.

Y/n smiled at that and nodded, before she was once again surprised by a gorgeous mask being tied around her head. At her surprised expression her father grinned, before planting another kiss on her forehead tenderly.

"It's a masquerade, darling~" He told her with a wink, before pulling her along to the inside of the mansion, waving at her grandparents in the process, who just looked happily after the two seeing as they still had to go to the adult section of the ball.

The inside of the mansion was even grander than the outside and all of the teenagers attending looked incredible. Their gowns and suits looked expensive and hand tailored, but people wearing them looked quite anxious. Nobody was talking to anybody, they were all just standing there with some sort of beverage, that Y/n hoped wasn't alcohol seeing as most of the people here were minors, and looking around. Awkward..

"Good evening to you all!" Y/n forced herself to say and she was glad she did, because most people sighed out in relief and greeted her back with small smiles behind their masks.

She then let her e/c eyes wander before they met with icy blue eyes that reminded her of the snowy weather she would have to soon experience once again. They were paired with long blond hair, while the person was standing with her two sisters. Narcissa Black.

'God she looks so gorgeous..' Y/n thought as she could feel herself smiling at Narcissa's gaze.

She was wearing an baby blue, almost silver gown, that made her skin seemingly sparkle. It was a pretty silk material that draped over her slim figure making her look undead, but as if she was supposed to be a work of art, meant to be kept like that forever. Her glossy pink lips and silver eye makeup didn't help with the case of making her look ghostly, as if she was meant to look eternally beautiful.

'Facts, how did Lucy boy cheat on her?! Let's steal his girl, no Draco in the future!' Voice laughed out, which made Y/n snort as she waved at Narcissa that grinned at her shyly.

The apples of her pale cheeks were bright pink, because Narcissa had to admit that Y/n looked stunning. When her sisters realized her flustered stated they followed her gaze and were met with F/n and Y/n, who were standing at the entrance.

Bellatrix was wearing a tight black dress, which accentuated her curvy figure next to her two slim sisters, with lots of lace making her look even maturer than she was. Her eye makeup was black and shimmery, but it wasn't to noticeable seeing as all of them wore masks and looked a little smudge, which didn't take away from beauty tho. She had also just applied a new coat of lip stick, after having to make out with Lestrange, so he wouldn't stop being devoted to her and serving her.

She scoffed at seeing where her 'stupid' sister was looking at and downed her drink in one go, before forcing Lestrange to get her another one. "Get me another one, baby boy. You can't seriously be going after F/n now! M/n and he obviously have some sort of relationship going on and you need to at least lose ten more pounds, so he will even look at you with some sort of sexual desire."

"Bella!" Andromeda scolded the curly haired girl, while Narcissa frowned as she pinched her stomach. "Don't listen to her Sissy, but I think she is right on the relationship part. Those two are awfully close.."

Andromeda was on the other hand looking like the perfect daughter. She was draped in her house colors, an elegant dark green silk dress, that was doing wonders for her slim figure while she had a fun red lipstick and golden eye makeup. Nobody would have thought, that she was secretly going behind her parents back while fooling around with a muggle or more like having caught certain feelings for that muggle. Many guys we're looking at the three sisters with lustful eyes, seeing as how absolutely breathtaking they looked tonight.

"I wasn't staring at him! God, how desperate do you hold me for??" Narcissa yelled out at her sisters that looked unconvinced.

"Sure, that's why you looked so lovesick into that direction. The last time you did that, it was Malfoy and he broke your fragile heart." Bellatrix told her, which made Narcissa's cheeks return to the blossoming rosey color. She looked a little more alive and a lot more happy now.

'But I looked at Y/n!' The only blond one of the sisters thought, while trying to calm her heated face down.

"Honestly you both are way to stupid in choosing someone decent. If you want Narcissa you can have Lestrange, I bet I could beat some sense into Malfoy with a broom, instead of crying like a little bitch." She continued, but deep down Bellatrix actually worried for sister, because she heard her sobbing at home whenever her parents asked about their relationships with their future husbands.

"Bella! That's so vulgar!" Andromeda laughed out, finding the thought of Bellatrix chasing Lucius with a broom quiet entertaining.

"Hello!" Y/n greeted the three sisters, of which two of them almost yelled in shock, at her sudden appearance.

"G-good evening, Y/n!" Narcissa greeted back and her sisters suddenly realized, that she was in fact telling the truth before.

Andromeda and Bellatrix shared a look, before they smiled at Y/n as well. One was much more forced than the other though, even if both of them were quite forced. They were happy to find out that their sister wasn't lusting after a taken man, who also is one of the most attractive people at Hogwarts, but to find out that it was a mere Hufflepuff girl? Disappointing and quite weird for the two of them, who have only ever felt attraction to men 'like it was supposed to be'.

Bellatrix was a little more tense about meeting her, seeing as how she just now realized who this girl was. She made Malfoy her little bitch or at least that's what her little pet Lestrange told her, seeing as how he was there when it supposedly happened.

Andromeda also realized that she was the one Dorcas and her girlfriend told them about and also the one that set Narcissa into a blushy mess, as she giggled at the compliments she received from her. In all honesty Andro felt a little under appreciated after having to deal with a crying Narcissa the whole train ride back home, to only then get her to calm down after one compliment by this random Hufflepuff girl. But she couldn't judge her sister for loving anyone, even if it was a girl, she herself wasn't really following the laws that their parents set for them either with Ted and all..

'It's still strange though, how can Narcissa love a girl? Doesn't she want to marry a good man one day?' The brunette thought, as she forced a smile towards the h/c girl.

"These are my sisters! Bellatrix and Andromeda Black.." Narcissa introduced the two girls, while grinning at Y/n politely.

Even with the masks on Y/n could see how gorgeous the Black sisters were, which actually surprised her quite a bit after all their family tree was basically a circle and they should be a lot more inbreed-looking.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Y/n L/n." She replied, which stunned the two girls, who looked surprised at her last name. "Might I add that all of you look dashing tonight."

"L/n? Like the L/n's?" Andromeda asked as she tugged a piece of her long curly brown hair behind her ear. She felt herself being a bit more self-conscious, because Y/n had complimented her and she felt a little uncomfortable. She wasn't trying to be homophobic or anything, but the little voice in her head just put bad ideas into mind, which made her a little scared and also hopeful that this would only be a phase for Narcissa.

Y/n also straightened up and was taller than any of them and she was from one of the most important pure blood houses. Offending her could lead to your whole family suffering, which by all honestly Andromeda wouldn't mind as long as her cousins and sisters stay safe. That didn't help Andro's case on trying to find Y/n's company nice.

"Yes, would you guys like to dance?" She asked and as the music started playing the Black sisters grinned at each other before accepting her offer. All night they had been waiting to let lose a little and with Y/n by their side nothing could happen to them.

In the meantime as the girls were dancing away, Regulus was watching with his brother by his side as Sirius was glaring at the crowd.

"When is James gonna arrive?!" He yelled outraged, as he drank another glass of some kind of burning liquid. Sirius just hoped that it was alcoholic, so he could get his mother even angrier than she already was.

"Perhaps he won't be attending tonight.. You can spend time with me, Barty and Gilderoy if you want." Regulus offered absentmindly, as his gaze was focused on a masked figure with a f/c dress on.

'Is that Y/n?' He thought while grinning happily. The mere thought of her made the boy remember how she had thought him to swim during the summer break. Well not only him, but Batty Gilderoy and even Severus Snape as well.

They all went down to the lake near his manor earlier that summer and she had prepared a whole picnic and swimming lesson with floaties and all. Truth be told Snape could already swim and was only sitting there eating the sandwiches Y/n had packed reading a certain book, while the three soon to be second years were getting help from Y/n in the water.

Barty was of course trying to show off, but ended up almost drowning which led to Y/n forcing him to wear the floaties. Gilderoy had to lie, that they could only be worn by the strongest warriors in muggle history, which left him satisfied enough to actually wear them. Snape had a nice laugh about that, because he knew the truth but he kept his mouth shut after Y/n shit him a warning look.

Speaking of Gilderoy, he was stealing a lot of glances at the shirtless Severus which led to him almost drowning a lot of times as well, if Y/n wasn't there to help him stay afloat.

And Regulus himself was a blushing mess as Y/n held him up by his stomach and instructed him how to move so he could stay afloat in the water. He had so much fun after getting the hang of it and at the end of the day, they finally convinced Severus, who was reading the potions book Y/n gave him, to join them in the water and then they all splashed each other with water. What a blast..

It was the most fun Regulus ever had in his life and his mother even allowed it, because it was Y/n L/n teaching him and his friends a 'survival skill' that they would need in the future. Walburga Black by all honesty only really allowed it, so she could get her son and this prestigious pure blood girl together. Her oldest son also seemed to dislike her, because when Regulus asked at dinner time Sirius gagged at the sound of her name.. So it would be good discipline for her son to be around someone that he dispises or at least she thought so.

Sirius just left immediately after hearing about her coming and went to visit James, who welcomed him with open arms. They continued to play quidditch in his garden all day, while Sirius was glad to not be near that 'stupid Badger' who had 'intruded in his home'. He didn't know why he didn't quite like her, but she just seemed to be trying so hard to be liked, which made him dislike her in return. It sounded unfair, but that is what life is like or that's what Sirius would like to tell himself.

Back to the ball now, he realized that his younger brother had been staring at something and followed his gaze only for his breath to be hitched. There stood Y/n twirling a blushing Narcissa around, while Bellatrix and Andromeda were dancing around like fools. It looked like they didn't care about keeping their little appearances as the perfect Black sisters up at the moment, while they were legitimately seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Sirius was jealous. Why could they enjoy themselves with that pretentious girl? While he had to suffer both at home and now even at this stupid party that his mother forced him to go to.. But God did he have to admit that she looked absolutely stunning as she was laughing with his three cousins. He wouldn't ever tell her that to her face though..

"Reg, stop fucking looking at the stupid badger and help me find Jammie!" He ordered his brother, while dragging the younger boy away not wanting to waste another thought on the Hufflepuff girl.

Barty, who just found Regulus after searching for him for a long time, immediately ran after the two as he was holding Gilderoy's hand so he wouldn't get lost. The two were wearing fun animal themed masks and quickly scurried up to the two Black brothers. "Reg, wait for us!" He called and tugged Gilderoy harder, who seemed to be just happy to be part of such an exciting event.

As all of this was happening outside in the quite gardens sat F/n on one of the cobblestone steps, drinking some whisky, that he would probably regret later on.

After taking another gulp he heard the glass door slide open and a velvety voice talking to him. "What's on your mind, lion?"

He didn't even have to turn around to know that the person was M/n. She always seemed to find him, when he was in a bad place and he felt thankful for that. He truly loved her, but he didn't love her.

M/n, when she didn't get an answer, closed the door behind her and went out to sit next to the (father's hair color) boy. She had worn a silk slip on dress in a sage green color, as she sat close next to him, their thighs were touching which would normally excite teenagers that were supposedly in love, but both of them felt absolutely nothing.

"I was just wondering.. What makes us all so afraid of two men or two women being together.." He mumbled out, while accepting the drink M/n handed him. It wasn't whisky but still made him feel a little fussy, which was enough for now.

M/n just looked at him, as she herself thought about his words. He was handsome. God, he was probably the most handsome guy she could ever meet and he was also so nice to her, but she couldn't really imagine herself ever loving him like a wife could to her husband.

"All the things we could fear in this world, and we pick love." He mumbled out, before sighing. His (father's eye color) eyes shifted to M/n's eyes, before shifting down to her pink colored lips. She seemed to have applied some glitter lip gloss, which he found to be adorable.

The boy was sure that he wouldn't ever be able to love a woman like he was supposed to, but with M/n he would at least be the closest to that love he could ever be.

M/n herself also looked at him and she got nervous. Not because it looked like he wanted to kiss her, but because she didn't want to disappoint her family with their expectations of her marrying him. She loved him dearly, but could she be his wife and actually happy with herself? Absolutely not.

"Can I touch you? Only for tonight?" He whispered against her lips and she could smell the alcohol from his breath. It smelled bittersweet. Just like this moment.

"Yes, but I just want you to know that I'm scared.." She confessed quietly as he pulled her even closer, basically having her sit on his lap.

"So am I, but you are probably the only girl that I could love.." He whispered back, but left out a very important word, that both of them already knew belonged there. Platonically.

"Will you take care of me? Even though I don't really want to depend on anybody.." She asked again, grabbing his face as gently as she could, which was still pretty harsh.

"Yes, a thousand times yes. To the moon and back yes. I would die for you, but I will only be able to play as your best friend is that alright,  darling?" He asked her as he tugged a piece of her hair behind her ear, while gazing into her eyes.

"That would be perfect, baby." She replied while a tear streamed down her face. "At least you will be the closest thing I can have as a lover, that my parents would even accept.."

"I will try to make you as happy as I possibly can." He promised before leaning closer to her face, their lips gracing against one another. "By the way, you look unbelievably beautiful tonight."

"Do I?" She asked with a broken smile before leaning in and kissing him.

He immediately kissed her back, while his hands made their way down her sides squeezing at certain places. They both just tried so hard to feel any sort of feelings, that weren't platonic but it didn't work. Following up to that both of them had tears streaming down their face as they made out, to the best of their abilities as two teenagers trying to feel less lonely for tonight.

Neither of them wanted to be alone and the other one seemed to be the only solution to keep everyone, but themselves happy. And if that was what they had to sacrifice, so be it.

What they didn't know was that a certain muggleborn Ravenclaw was standing just outside of the glass doors with a flower bouquet. He wanted to confess his feelings to the Gryffindor, but now that he saw them together he just went back to his best friend, Malfoy.

As Andrew sat down in the lounge area, next to Lucius who was just glaring at the Hufflepuff that stole his 'we aren't even together' Narcissa. But when he realized that his friend was already back and still had the bouquet in hand, he became worried.

"What happened, 'Drew?" He asked, hoping that he didn't get rejected after all of the trouble he went through so he could sneak the muggleborn even into this party.

"He and M/n were making out, I don't think he would ever accept my feelings.." He replied, while leaning his head against Lucius shoulder. Andrew felt like crying.

"You will find someone better. I promise.." Lucius said and petted his best friends head awkwardly. His eyes then trailed to Narcissa, who looked happier than she was ever with him. "I hope they will treat you with loads of respect then."

Andrew just nodded as he buried his face in Lucius' neck, while he felt his eyes stinging from all the tears begging to be let out. This night was the shitties and loneliest he had ever felt, but he was glad that his friend was there to support him at least.

"I don't want to be alone." F/n whispered as they stopped kissing, because of lack of air and to many choked sobs for them to count.

"You won't be as long as I'm here." She told him, while trying so hard to make this whole experience have some sort of passion in it.

Some kind of spark that would tell her, that nothing was wrong with her for not finding the most attractive man she had ever seen sexually or romantically appealing as she was sat on his lap with her dress riding up her thighs, that he was squeezing so hard that it would surely leave a bruise. Why couldn't she be attracted to him? What was wrong with her??

"Is there something wrong with me? I want to love you, I want to look at you and want to have a family with you, but it isn't working!" He sobbed and buried his head in her chest. "I just want to be normal like everyone else.."

"If you aren't normal so aren't I.." She replied, while planting a kiss on his head, still straddling him. "You are the hottest guy I've ever met and could ever dream of being married to and I still can't bring myself to wanting to fuck you or even be romantic with you.."

"Are we two just some freaks try hard to fill the loneliness, without disappointing our family and their expectations for us?" He laughed into her chest, feeling happy that they weren't kissing anymore but instead just talking like friends would. It felt much nicer to him and to her as well.

"Oh absolutely, we are probably up there with Sirius on one of the most depressed pure bloods there is." She replied, but giggled afterwards.

"What's so funny?" He questioned while lifting his head, still laying it on her chest though.

"Just the thought of us two getting married someday. We will be horrible parents." She laughed out whipping her tears away, as she felt him gently stroke the stretch marks on her thighs. "We will be in a bad mood constantly, probably throw ourselves into work and give our child money and gifts instead of love. Maybe even use them as a therapist, who knows?"

"Yeah perhaps, but maybe we will be happy with our kid and treat it well?" He asked and she just nodded before giving his cheek a little kiss.

"Love you, F/n." She mumbled, before sticking her tongue out in mock disgust. "You reek of alcohol though.."

"Hey!!" He whined, as he pushed her off of his lap while laughing. "Maybe I will take those words back, I will be a shitty husband and best friend!"

"Mean!" She complained, but also just giggled, while helping him up before inviting him to dance in a posh tone. "Anyways, mister L/n.. would you give me the pleasure of this dance?"

"Of course, my lady!" He laughed out, before the two started dancing in a silly manner with the faint music from the ball room playing.

Don't get them wrong they weren't happy and would still like to lay in each other's arm, while they were sobbing their lungs out, but they just couldn't. They were expected to, by the whole world to be these two puzzle piece that were just meant to be with each other. They couldn't just not get married and not have children, because they didn't like each other like that. The world expected them to just suck those feelings deep in and forget they ever existed.

And even if they didn't seem like it, they really just wanted to fit in and be expected, so if they had to give up such an important part of themselves. They would just do that exactly.

~Time skip~

When Y/n woke up she was laying on her living room couch with her head on Dean's lap, while he was stroking her hair gently and cheering on Theodore, Neville and Harry that were playing some sort of video game against each other.

"Go, Neville, Harry! Beat the snake's ass!!" He called out, trying to whisper yell, because he still thought that Y/n was asleep. "No offense Theodore, it's just your house.."

"It's fine.." Theodore mumbled, before yelling the part. "BECAUSE I WON! WOHOO!!"

"OH COME ON!" Harry yelled, while Neville just grinned, as he got second place while Harry was dead last. "This game is rigged I'm telling you!"

"Maybe you're just bad at it, Pottah!" Draco taunted him, while eating some apple slices.

At his voice Y/n quickly stood up, which surprised Dean as he was just playing with her hair. "How long was I asleep?? I'm so sorry!"

"Since you arrived with Potter, you know that isn't something a host should do!" Draco responded, which made the other guys and Pansy who just entered glare at him, while Y/n threw a pillow at him.

"Actually could you come to the kitchen with me, Y/n? I wanted to call Millicent." Pansy cut in, while she pinched Draco's cheek so he would shut up, which made him become a little flustered before he slapped her hand away.

"Yeah, I know, dumbass ferret.. Well anyways you guys just keep playing or whateva, I will go with Pansy.." She said and gave the blanket, that was draped over her to Seamus who was sitting on her other side.

He smiled at her thankfully and leaned back slightly. After Y/n stood up Dean also sat closer to Seamus and cuddled into his side. Besties.

"Yes! Oh I hope things go well with those two!!" Pansy said and gave Y/n a side hug. She had missed her tall friend and was happy that she was invited to this joined birthday party, even if it was of two boys she couldn't care less about.

"Oh, could you check on Blaise? He is really quite today and I don't know why.." Theodore asked Y/n, who frowned slightly at that.

"Yes I can do that, oh and by the way you guys can just continue playing, after I've gotten my shit together we can do something together.. The other people should also arrive soon." Y/n explained still a little frazzled from dancing the whole time she was at the pure blood ball. This time travelling thing really is taking a troll on her.

"Others?" Harry asked already confused on what Draco was even doing here.

"Look I didn't invite Dodo boy," Y/n said while pointing at Draco, who looked offended. "But I mean the Hufflepuff quidditch team, Adrian, Cormac, Oliver and Roger, still deciding if I really want him here, but that should be everyone.. I think."

"You don't sound too sure.." Neville remarked, as he adjusted the paper crown Y/n had prepared the night before for the two boys.

He was actually quite thankful, that Y/n had planned this party a day after his actual birthday and to celebrate it alongside Harry, because yesterday he had spent his first ever birthday since his parents went crazy with them.

His mother kept singing 'Happy Birthday' cheerily, while Lockhart read him a story from one of the 'fantasy' books he had near him. It was actually one that he wrote himself, while having his memory intact, but Gilderoy didn't realize that. Frank drew him a little drawing of them all together as stick figures, which made Neville tear up and he was thankful that his grandma was there with him so he wouldn't have a complete melt down from all the affection he was suddenly receiving even if they didn't know that he was their son.

Y/n also came a little later, with her soon-to-be step mum, and brought them a cake. It was the best birthday Neville ever had and he was so thankful to spend it with his closest loved ones and now even with his friends through a party that was planned by the girl of his dreams.

"Actually my father and Y/n's father's boyfriend are best friends so he invited me." Draco suddenly cut in, while slapping Pansy's hand away, that was going through his fluffy hair.

"Oh yeah, your daddy and Daddrew are besties.." Y/n said, which made almost all of the people in the room burst out laughing.

"Please don't refer to my father as 'daddy'.." Draco groaned out, which made Y/n just smirk at him.

"Anywho.. Come on Pansy. Are any other girls here yet?" She asked the brunette girl, who seemed happy to get Y/n's full attention.

"No, I'm the only one here yet.. But Anastasia is supposed to arrive soon, along with Angelina and Cho." She replied, as she mentally checked the list of girls, that she knew, would be attending this birthday party.

"Great! Are all of the presents on the table?" The h/c girl asked as she put an arm around Pansy's shoulder and pulled her to the kitchen leaving a bunch of preteen boys disappointed.

"Yep! Your mother set all of it up.. By the way, Y/n you shouldn't strain yourself like that!" Pansy scolded her, as she jumped up to sit on the counter tops. "You aren't getting enough sleep as it is, so you shouldn't just plan these kind of parties and neglecting your health even more! I will tell Madame Pomfrey!!"

"Hey!" Y/n whined as she snaked her arms around Pansy's waist and laying her head on the girl's shoulder. "Anything but Pomfrey, Pansy!"

"Stop being so dramatic!" She laughed out, while stroking Y/n's back. "So want to call Millicent now?"

"Absolutely!" Y/n said and let go off her, before sprinting to the phone and dialing the number of Millicent.

After a few seconds the phone was picked up and just then the other girls, that were meant to come arrived with some gifts in hand. "Hello?" Millicent's voice sounded through the kitchen and Y/n squealed.

"So how is it going with your lover boy??" She asked and the other girls, who just entered were immediately invested.

"Y/n! You know him already, so just call him Leon!" She scolded her tall Hufflepuff girl, who was teasing her about her relationship with the pink haired ex-Chaser.

"Yeah, yeah.. Blablabla.. Tell us everything! Did you guys hold hands? Hug? Maybe even.. Shared your deepest darkest secrets??" She whispered the last on into there phone, while waving at the three girls, who had just arrived.

"Actually.." Millicent started as all of the girls crowded around the phone. "He got me some flowers and we had a picnic.."

Those news made all of the girls squeal and Andrew, who was just about to walk in turn around and leave. They were all excited for Millicent to get with the handsome pink haired Hufflepuff, who was really charming.

"That's adorable! Leon and you would make such an adorable match!" Angelina said, which made Millicent on the other side a little flustered as she hugged a stuffed animal, which was a unicorn, to her chest.

"That is true! He is the handsome dude with pink hair, right?" Cho asked and Y/n nodded eagerly, very happy for her dear friend to have some quality time with her long time crush and also fellow Hufflepuff.

"Yes, it's just something about quidditch players, you know?" Anastasia sighed out, as she thought about her crush on the Slytherin quidditch captain.

"Oh by the way, I invited some quidditch players and Adrian might bring his friends." She told the girls around her, that looked excited by the news of the boys arriving.

"Man, I wish Fred and George could be hear too, they are quite fun to tease.." Angelina told them, while leaning against the counter top.

She was sporting a pair of baggy washed out jeans and a red crop top, with the words 'duh.' printed on the front. Along with that she had her hair in long braids with red and yellow beads at the ends and a red beanie, while her lips had a nice glittery brown color coming from a combination of brown lip stick and shimmery lip gloss, she just looked incredible.

"I prefer guys like Cedric to be honest, he is the most handsome guy at Hogwarts and my brother always says that he is very sweet. The perfect boyfriend!" Cho added and the other girls got excited talking about crushes.

She was wearing a pretty light blue sundress, with a pretty with bow in her long shiny black hair and she was wearing silver jewelry, that made her look even prettier. Her hair seemed to be straightened and her make-up was a light pink color, which accentuate her Asian features even more.

"Well if things go well with me and Leon, I would say that he is my dream boyfriend.." Millicent confessed and cuddled more with the unicorn plushy, that Leon had gotten her after she told him how much she liked them. That was something Millicent and Pansy had in common, they both loved unicorns.

The girls couldn't see this, but Millicent was also wearing quite a cute outfit, because she had another 'it-is-not-a-date' date with Leon. Her outfit consisted of a yellow flowery blouse, with a long black skirt and sunflower jewelry. She also applied a little blush and some mascara, while her brown hair was decorated with all sorts of yellow butterfly clips. Milly tried to dress a little in his house colors, which she herself also enjoyed.

"Milly, you definitely have to tell us all of the details on the ride back to Hogwarts!" Pansy squealed out, while she was clawing at Y/n's arm that was holding the house phone. "I personally enjoy me some more blond, recently become seekers.."

Pansy was wearing a rose colored t-shirt with a pair of white trousers, while she had a heart necklace dangling around her neck and some pearl earrings. Her hair was in two tiny pigtails, while bangs were straightened to perfection. Her lips had a bright pink color applied to them and she had painted on some light freckles, which made her whole look cuter.

"Like Drac--" "Shut it, Anni!!" Pansy cut of Anastasia in a flustered manner. "Come on, he knows, I know, pretty much everyone knows!!" Anastasia tried to defend herself.

"What about you, Ann?" Y/n asked as she wiggled her eyes, which made the blond girl even more flustered.

Anastasia was wearing a long dark green pair of overalls and had a white sweater beneath them. Her long blond hair was in a French braid and she had silver jewelry on. Her lips had a natural glow from some lip balm, while her eyelashes were coated in a brown mascara, which made her blue eyes look even kinder.

"Well.. You know Marcus Flint? He is quite cute.." She mumbled out, which made her three close friends snicker, while Cho and Angelina looked shocked at their new discovery.

"Dental issues Flint? Are you serious.. Geez you Slytherins have weird taste.." She laughed out, which made both of the girls glare at her, while Millicent yelled an offended 'Hey!' through the speaker.

"I'm sorry, but you can't say much if you like both Weasley twins! At least we are loyal to one!" Pansy said, as she stuck her tongue out to the older Gryffindor girl.

"Hey now! For your information, I prefer Fred!" She laughed out, as she ruffled Pansy's hair, which made the shorter girl pout. "But for real, why do you like Flint? He is an asshole.."

"Well.. In our first year, I couldn't sleep in the first week, because of homesickness, and he comforted me in the common room as he told me stories about his quidditch games and when I fell asleepit was really nice.." She confessed, while Y/n just zoned out.

"Oh my, so he does have a sweet side to him.." Cho mumbled out, before they all turned to Y/n. "What about you, Y/n?"

"Oh shit, I still wanted to check on Blaise!" Y/n yelled out, as she jumped from the counter, shoved the phone into Anastasia's hand and sprinted out to the garden where she assumed Blaise would be, because only the adults would be there.

As she entered the garden she saw Draco's father, Dean's mother, Seamus' mother and father, Neville's Grandmother, Angelina's mother, Anastasia's mother, Pansy's mother, Adrian's parents and even Theodore's father. They were all sitting together and chatting, well more like the pure blood dads talking and the other's just chatting with each other.

Y/n's dad was in the meantime grilling the meat, while the woman and Seamus and Adrian's father were gushing about him. Andrew on the meantime sat next to Lucius, while pouting as he looked at his boyfriend smiling charmingly at the others.

"You're staring at F/n again." Lucius pointed out, while shushing Theodore's father, who just tried to talk to him about some business.

"It's just so annoying how everyone has a crush on him!" Andrew groaned out as he leaned his head against Lucius shoulder, who petted his best friend's head gently.

"I mean have you seen his glistening thighs?" Theodore's father pointed out, but immediately shut up at Lucius' glare.

"Don't worry, you said you would do something to change that today, right?" He told his best friend, while he gazed on at the back of F/n.

Lucius always wondered why M/n and F/n ever were together, why they would make out at that night and why they would fake their relationship for all of these years, but then finally confess that they were never in love. It seemed impossible for him, seeing as how he only ever loved Narcissa and.. Her. But she was long dead, so it didn't matter and he never had to pretend to be happy, but maybe it was because his relationship was actually accepted by everyone back then.

"Yeah, hope he will accept though.." Andrew muttered as he played with a rectangular box in his pocket.

Y/n in the meantime ignored them all and went to sit next to Blaise, who was sitting at the tree in her garden.

"Hello, sweetheart." She greeted him, while sitting down next to Blaise, in the warm grass.

"Hey.." He mumbled back, while leaning against the tree bark.

"Are you alright? Theo was concerned.." She told him, while trying to touch his hand, but he flinched back.

"I am.. Not actually, but I don't want to tell you currently." He told her, while fiddling with his uniform tie.

Blaise was wearing the Hogwarts uniform, which slightly surprised Y/n, because it was the winter one, while they were still in summer so he must have been sweating underneath that.

"Are you uncomfortable? Would you want me to help you somehow?" She asked him, as she kept a healthy distance to him, realizing how he wasn't comfortable with her touch at the moment.

"I know that this seems rude and inappropriate.." Blaise started as he took a shaky breath, while squeezing his thigh to calm down. "But could I take a shower and maybe change into some other clothes? This is the only thing I still have, because I burned all of my other clothes."

"Of course! You can use my personal bathroom and I will get you some of my dad's and my own clothes!" She said and was about to rub his back, but he leaned away while he looked ready to cry, so she backed off and instead asked him something. "But why did you burn all of your clothes?"

"I felt dirty in them and.." He started, while slowly standing up to which Y/n followed. "Could I stay here? I don't wanna go back home, my mother brought back loads of guys and they are all weird.."

When Y/n heard those words something just clicked in her mind and she was sure she would kill a man, maybe a few even, later on when she figured out that assumptions were true.

'I will try to figure it out and if those are true, I'mma send your parents to beat some assholes up.' The voice told Y/n, who was glad to have it back.

"Oh, oh... Y-yes! If you want you can sleep in my bed, I can lay on an air mattress or something! You will be safe with me, hunny." She tried to reassure both him and herself, while slowly guiding him, without touching him, towards her bedroom.

While she did that, she also turned to her mother, that was just coming downstairs. "Mum, Blaise will also stay here along with Harry!"

"Alright! Hope you will like it here, Blaise." Her mother just quickly agreed, as she was trying to go back to her girlfriend.

At that Y/n just shrugged and lead Blaise upstairs into her room. She told him to sit down on her bed, while she was digging through her closet to find her dad's stolen clothes, so Blaise had something to wear.

"Are you alright with these?" She asked as she showed him an oversized Gryffindor sweater and a pair of baggy jeans.

"Gryffindor? Seriously.." Blaise complained, but he seemed to be lightened up just a little bit.

"I can look if my mum still has some Slytherin ones if you want?" She offered and handed him the pair of jeans before pointing at another door in her room. "That's my bathroom, you can just use the towels and products in there. I think in one of the drawers there is also a spare toothbrush, so just do whatever you want."

Blaise sighed at her words and Y/n was about to leave, to get said sweater, but he stopped in her tracks. "Thank you, Y/n."

Y/n was a little stunned at this but just smiled, at him gently afterwards. "Take as much time as you want, I will leave the sweater on my bed and we will be downstairs in the living room playing Monopoly, join us if you're ready, alright?"

"I will." He told her and for the first time since she saw him again, he was smiling.

"Okay! See you in a bit, Blaisey boy~" She teased him, before looking at her two 'pets' Nuts and Gustav and signalling them to get out of the room. "Come on boys, you can go outside and talk with adult or sleep in mum's room."

She then went and got the sweater, which she dropped off, before going downstairs. And when she arrived, Y/n had wished she stayed with Blaise and shampooed his hair or something.

There in her living room were seated the two birthday boys and the whole Hufflepuff quidditch team, along with the complete Slytherin quidditch team. While also having Theodore, Dean, Seamus, Angelina, Cho, Anastasia and Pansy there. It also seemed to be that Oliver, Cormac and Roger arrived. They were all arguing, about who would get what figure in the Monopoly game, while Cedric sat in the middle of it all waving at Y/n excitedly.

"Hello, Y/n!" He greeted, which made everyone shocked as they turned around to her at the door way.

"Hello.." She greeted back hesitantly, before pointing at the whole mess. "You guys know, that we will be playing in teams of three at least anyways.. I don't have that big of a Monopoly to fit us all.."

With that another set of chaos began, but this time people fought for who they were in a team with. This included Cormac and Roger teaming up to which Oliver joined, because he didn't want to deal with Marcus, while Bao jumped on Cedric claiming him basically to which Cho also joined with a light blush.

"Oh by the way.." Y/n said, as she turned to Theodore. "Blaise is fine, but he wanted to change so he will be joining us a little later, alright babes?"

"Ah thank you for checking on him! I would have done so myself, but he seemed like he just wanted to be alone so I wanted to give him some space first." He told her, as she sat down next to him.

"No problem! Anyways why doesn't everyone just sit down and we will start with rolling the dice!" Y/n said, as she took the dice. She also felt Hades and Alex sit down on her other side, while she grinned at her results, two sixs.

"Wait! Why do you get to start??" Roger asked her and for the first time ever did the others have to agree with him.

"Yeah! Why do you start, Y/n? Neville and Harry are the birthday kids!" Seamus complained as he pointed at the two boys on his team.

"But I'm the cutest, so automatically I get to start. Those are the laws of the universe!" She told them, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Y/n, sweetheart, don't be mean to your friends!" Her mother scolded her as she entered the room, which made most of the people flustered.

Her mother was truly a beautiful woman. A tall, independent and snarky beautiful woman. She also smiled down at them all, while she was carrying some raw meat on a tray. "The barbeque will be done soon. I will call you guys."

"Alright, mum! But I wasn't even mean! I was just stating facts!!" She yelled after her mother, who just chuckled in reply, which then in return made Y/n huff.

"Ugh, fine! The birthday boys get to begin!!" She groaned out jokingly, which made the others around her snicker at how childish she was acting.

After that they all started playing, which ended in some people cursing that you would have never thought would curse, like for example Oliver.

"Marcus Flint, you fucking ass! You are in jail, I don't have to pay for shit!" He yelled at the smirking boy.

"But I have a hotel on that property, sweetheart!" He reflected, not really caring about winning he just wanted to rail up Oliver.

"You pretentious cun--" "My, my! Now we don't want to curse to much in front of the ladies, do we Wood?" Marcus interrupted Oliver's words, while he winked at a blushing Anastasia that was sat next to him.

"Honestly, you can continue! That was pretty hot.." Y/n said which made everyone face palm.

"Shut it, L/n!" Marcus scolded Y/n, who just scoffed at them before leaning back against Hades' chest, because she was sitting in between his legs. He had insisted, because he still taught she was too weak from all of the fainting.

"Anyways actually, it's our turn now and we want to buy that property!" She said and pointed at the cheapest lots.

"Why would you wanna buy that?" Cormac asked, as he managed the bank. "It's cheap and even a hotel won't make too much money there.."

"The name is pretty.." Blaise said, while he accepted the card from Cormac. He finally came down, smelling like Y/n's shampoos and dresses in baggy jeans and a Slytherin sweater, that was too big.

"I mean it truly is!" Angelina agreed, while she sat next to Oliver and ate some chips.

After that all of them continued playing, until they were called to get some food and to eat cake, as well as have both Neville and Harry open the gifts everyone got them. Surprisingly even Draco got them nice gifts, probably because it was Andrew who invited Lucius and he didn't wanna let his best friend down.

All in all it was a great evening for all of the teens and they finally felt like they were enjoying life instead of having to worry about their status or anything else like that. It felt nice and it was all thanks to the girl, who once again passed out on her living room sofa, but this time without traveling in time. She was just too exhausted.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys will like this chapter! The next one is the last 'summer chapter' and then the school year will start. I made this one extra long, because I wanted to give you guys a little treat for Christmas! Happy Christmas everyone :D

- Love Neslihan :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
1.5K 11 45
~June 17, 2021- Present~ Hello! This is my first time writing Y/n so please be nice lol. With that said some things, you should know if you don't alr...
645K 14.2K 45
Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister untill she goes to Hogwarts. She finds out...
4.1K 192 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...