Unrequited

By thisisnotjers

Unrequited, Amelia's one sided "love" and obsession, but everything flipped anyways, so who would care? This... More

Chapter 1- Dear past life
Chapter 2- Fairytales
Chapter 3- Changing the point of view
Chapter 4- Noticing the Change
Chapter 5- The color of his life
Chapter 6- Countdom of Geonard
Chapter 7- Strange Book
Chapter 9 - Falling in Love (0.1)
Chapter 10 - Falling in Love (0.2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - A wish
Chapter 13 - No escape
14 - Memory, time and fate (1.0)
Chapter 15 - To never trust

Chapter 8- Schemers

58 4 0
By thisisnotjers

______
Hello readers! welcome back to Princess' unrequited lovers- Chapter 8!

In this chapter, Some parts will be narrated by Amelia, as i feel more comfortable that way~ so, enjoy reading!
______

Unexpectedly, i ended up gardening with Alexis.

It was still early in the morning, no need to rush... right...?

"AHHHHH! YOUR HIGHNESS!! YOU'RE COVERED IN DIRT!"

Seriously Giselle? no need to scream that much.

"Oh my, i apologize to your highness for covering you in dirt by offering you to do this work..."
Alexis apologized whole-heartedly as he looked at me with sincere eyes, and hands that holds the covered-in-dirt shovel.

"It's okay, Sir Vischetel"

I sighed.

"I guess we'll have to end our planting here? Giselle, can you prepare new clothes for me? i'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Yes, Your highness"
Giselle bowed slightly and left to prepare my clothes.

It was a hassle going back there but i can't just talk about politics with an official while i'm wearing a dress covered in mud...!

"Do you want me to escort you, your highness"

"No, it's okay, you may continue what you're doing, but i highly advice you to get ready for our meeting, Sir Vischetel"
I smiled but refused Alexis' offer to escort me. I quickly walked back to my room that almost took Kilometers to walk to.

Finally, after minutes of walking, i arrived in my room.

The Maids quickly dressed me, and decorated my neck with Jewelries.

"Giselle, take off all the Jewelries except for the hair Jewelries"

"Pardon?!"
Giselle looked at me with shock.

It was troublesome to look at my head almost covered in Jewels. I just didn't took off the one Jewel for my hair because it was necessary to be added on to not make my hair messy.

10 minutes passed by, i walked back to the Lily Garden and saw Alexis formally dressed.

'Whaaat?? how did he change that fast?!'

Hair that suited the garden, eyes that looked passionate, and a ideal figure.

Sighhh.

Who wouldn't fall for him??

'Ahem... for a second there, i forgot about the past'

Yes, this is a new "life" for me.
But, this time, i had learned from my mistakes.

I... want to live "freely"

Alexis noticed my gaze towards him, he quickly stood up when he saw me. The passionate eyes turned back to it's reality.

I walked to Alexis, as the maids were left behind me.

Alexis, to show proper manners, adjusted the position of the seat for me.

I sat down as he also did so.

"Regarding the matters we have tackled yesterday, i have already finished all of Your highness' requests. The reports will be given in no long time"
Alexis told me as soon as he sat on the seat.

'That fast???'

"Thank you, Sir Vischetel. I apologize if i have not shown any participation on Investigating regarding that matter, it is for the reason of preparing for the Upcoming Cyclone on the Central Region"

"It was not an Inconvenience, your highness. Your Commands was a great help"
Alexis just grinned at me and gave off the Atmosphere saying that it was totally okay.

'How beautiful if i wasn't aware of the past'
I sipped my tea as that thought came to my mind.

Alexis has always been an Amazing person, he was like a hero in a novel.

While i was like a Villainess in a novel...

'well, i really was...'

Despite the fact that i am a Princess, it would still not change the fact that nobles and other peoples have their own opinions.

The Nobles' faction that are against me as a regent has always caused a problem..

The only way i can take them to my side was to get nearer to them... which is something i've done in my past life.

But because their judgement of me was set, i cannot do anything anymore.

But this time...! this time my plan will repeat in an earlier time!

It may sound stupid if i repeat my plan. But i was just newly titled as regent, when i still wasn't regent, they had not hated me because they think i was "innocent" and that they can control the kingdom.

'But now...'

"ah right, there's a Cyclone on the Central region like you mentioned not too long ago, right? i think it'll be a super cyclone so your highness must prepare for the upcoming damages"

'A super cyclone...'

the Central region was always targeted by super Cyclones.

Because it was part of nature... No one could stop it from happening... but they can reduce the damage and strength of the cyclone.

but only wizards, enchantress', witches, and Gods can do that.

"Your Highness, Princess Amelia?"
Alexis looked at me with eyes that wondered why i was quiet.

And thought so deeply.

"Ah..."
My mind came back to reality and i saw Alexis more clearer now...

"I apologize for forgetting my manners, Sir Vischetel"

"oh no, it's okay"

Alexis grinned at me.

Sighhh.

Aside from the Countdom of Geonard's accidents...
i'll still have to worry about the upcoming Cyclone on the Central Region.

"Are you worrying about the Upcoming Cyclone?"

Hm?!

"...mhm?!"
Once again, i looked at Alexis with surprise like how i did last night...

Wow... this guy looks like he can read minds...

"oh of course Sir Vischetel...what i worry the most is my brain... i couldn't find a plan to give them enough safety enough to not let one person die"

"Your highness is not the type to not come up with a plan or scheme"
Alexis sipped the tea that's flavor was a flavor i personally made.

You're funny~

I will be a good ruler. But... despite how many reincarnations and lessons i learner in life... there's something that would never go far away from me.

And that's the fact that i am a Schemer~

I will survive surely than being Naive minded.

Alexis, the man in front of me is obviously a Schemer. His entire family is... No, everyone with his blood becomes more of a schemer.

The Imperial Family is more of like a naive household that focuses only in Politics and raising their Power.

However, a Schemer focuses on everything.

Fashion, Trends, Planning in Social Circles, gaining power, taking revenge on other people, or planning some things.

My Father, despite his stubbornness and wiseness, he is not a Schemer.

My mother, who looks and speaks innocent. Has a Scheming mind and actions.

That's how she became a powerful Queen.

...Love by everyone. More likely, she herself was called the Epitome of Snow white.

The lady of our Nation. Loved by everyone, and a good actress at some points.

While I, the person that inherited my mothers beauty and schemer bloodline, has mixed in with the Imperial blood that is usually naive.

I am an Epitome of a Puppet.

I want to be like my mother. Alexis in my past like also thought highly my mother, not because she was Queen but because of herself.

Alexis is a Schemer, many nobles were Schemers. I wasn't able to live uniquely in this Society.

But if i'm able to get on the good side of Alexis Vischetel.

Wouldn't it be one of my perfect achievements~

"Your Highness?"

... ah! I thought so deeply.

"R-right sir Vischetel....!"

For a moment there, i forgot my manners.

"This is not the first time, Your Highness"

"I apologize"

"No need to."

Alexis looked innocently at me.
Probably so did I...?

"I can help you with the Planning. Your Highness is also planning to go there personally to understand the happenings there before the Cyclone. Right?"
Alexis tilted his head, mentioning my previous plan.

"Yes"

"I will come with your highness"

....?! what?!

"Sorry?"

"I will come with your highness?"

U-UHM WHAT?! DOESN'T HE HAAAAATTTEEEE TRAVELING WITH ME?! OR EVEN BEING WITH ME RATHER.

"This is the Duty of the Sole Duke of the Empire, to Assist the Heir to the throne"

Hm? He, Alexis Vischetel, Sole Grand duke of the Empire, never considered me as the Heir since my very past lives.

What changed him....?

I would've wanted this change in my past lives... but i'm not feeling anything.

Completely honest.

"Sir Alexis..."

"~~~~~~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11.9K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...
679K 32.5K 54
↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
4.1K 129 5
[Yamaken x Reader x Slight!VariousOC] It all just started with a simple crush, you have no idea what is happening now.
218K 12.2K 75
[ ᡁᴺᴱᴰᴡᡀᴱᴰ , αΆ α΄±α΄±α΄Έ αΆ α΄Ώα΄±α΄± α΅€α΄Ό αΆœα΄Όα΄Ήα΄Ήα΄±α΄Ία΅€ α΅€α΄΄α΄± α΄³α΄Ώα΄¬α΄Ήα΄Ήα΄¬α΅€α΄΅αΆœα΄¬α΄Έ α΄±α΄Ώα΄Ώα΄Όα΄ΏΛ’] °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Ιͺα΄› α΄›α΄œΚ€Ι΄α΄‡α΄… α΄α΄œα΄› α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ᴅʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Ι΄α΄‡ α΄„Κ€α΄€κœ±Κœ α΄‘α΄€κœ±Ι΄'α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴇɴ...