Kanao X OC. The Hellfire Swor...

By Timetoread54321

When a chinese boy in japan with a unique breathing technique meets a pink butterfly girl. They both have to... More

Character info.
Chapter 1: The tragedy.
Chapter 2: the meeting of the flower ,insect, and hellfire user part 1.
Chapter 3:The meeting of the flower,insect and hellfire user part 2.
Chapter 4 : the meeting of the flower,insect, and hellfire user part 3.
Chapter 5: The spark of hellfire.
Chapter 6: A start of a new adventure.
Chapter 7: stay alive.
Chapter 8: the swordsman decision.
Chapter 9: rehabilitation traning and control.
Chapter 10: the ultimate rival.
Chapter 11: The battle of the copy cat demom.
Chapter 12:new year, new start.
Chapter 13: The Nightmare.
Chapter 14: The man that wears the face of a oni.
Chapter 15: The battle against the red wrath.
Chapter 16: Memory's and the truth.
Chapter 17: Traning til you cant stand part 1.
Chapter 18: Traning til you cant stand part 2
Chapter 19: Traning til you cant stand part 3 raging fire.
Chapter 20: Traning til you cant stand part 4 shinobi traning camp.
Chapter 21: Traning til you cant stand part 5. spirit.
Chapter 22: traning til you cant stand part 6 the choice.
Chapter 23: jelousy and discovery. mission with the stone pilliar.
Chapter 24: Aoi's and Yin's day off. Mengs interrogations.
Chapter 25: Thank you for making me happy.
Chapter 26: return of the flowers past.
Chapter 27: In deep water and a reunion of an old friend.
Chapter 28: The trial of Fuji Kekosakia. Meeting of a family member.
Chapter 29: the side show subject:Kny charecters judgment.
Chapter 30: The dinner and new residence
Chapter 31: Traning of the first hellfire tsukogu.
Current status of Oc's. plus special announcement.
Chapter 32: Fuji's first Mission
Chapter 33: Tàiyáng zhànshì.
One shot Modern mystic Au: to the moon and back
Chapter 34: the meeting of the future trio Part 1: The Thunder blonde
Chapter 35: the meeting of the future trio part 2: the wild boar.
Chapter 36: The meeting of the future trio part 3: the fox's
Chapter 37: The love of a family. Mitsuri x Obanai.
Chapter 38: lets be open together. Giyu x Shinobu
Chapter 39: the love of the marksman and his caring butterfly. Fuji x Akako
chapter 40: whats wrong with being confident? Aoi Kanzaki
Chapter 41: I would do anything for you.
One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 1
Happy new year people.
Chapter 42: The truth of The hellfire swordsman
Chapter 44: The truth about how they met
Chapter 45: The Archers
funny random stuff thats relatable to my oc's
Chapter 46: The fight of the Tàiyáng Zhànshì
just some funny shit that reminds me of my OC's
sad and happy Demon slayer OC cananons.
One shot highschool Au: Im in love with my foriegn teacher Part 2. new years.
Cute and funny Demon slayer OC cananons.
Chapter 47: The return of old comrades
Chapter 48: The butterfly mission Part 1. name of Target: Black soldier.
Chapter 49: The butterfly mission Part 2 Name of target: Shadow.
promotion chapter
Chapter 50: the buttetly mission Part 3. name of target:Muay Thai kru mercenary
therapy and psychology of My oc's.
Chapter 51: The Assasins decision.
Chapter 52: The story of green hellfire.
Chapter 53: The decision of the hellfire tsugoku.
Chapter 54: The butterfly mission part 4. name of Target: Míng jíe
Chapter 55: The reunion and rebirth of the modern Hellfire vessels.
One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 3
Chapter 56: Someone to sacrifice for.
Chaoter 57: History repeats itself.
Chapter 58: Rebirth. (Coming back from Hiatus)
Chapter 59: Red wraths struggle.
Chapter 60: Red Wrath vs Triad assasin.

Chapter 43: what I was back then vs what I am trying to be now

102 3 0
By Timetoread54321

No one's Pov.

Three days has passed and everything hasn't been the same. Shinobu,Aoi, Kanao, all the hellfire residents, even Tengen and Sanemi was staying at the butterfly mansion while Jackson and Ubuyashiki talk in there manor. The three butterfly girls, Mitsuri, Obanai, and the other Hashira don't know about Mengs current situation.

But the tension broke with Aoi putting rice balls in a bag and walking out of the manner. Aoi where are you going? Shinobu asked as she was infront of Aois way. I'm just going to drop some food off to Meng. Aoi said as she held the bag up. But Shinobu only sighs as she gave Aoi a serious excpression. Im sorry but after what we learned no one is allowed to see him. Shinobu stated as Aoi had a look of disbelief. I'm not changing my perspective of him because of something he did in the past. Aoi stated as Shinobu took the bag. It's an order. Shinobu stated as Aoi just tried to keep her temper under control.

Aoi then went back inside where she was hitting a sand bag that Mrs chunhua made for her to condition her fist. But it was also a great stress receiver for Aoi to burn off some steam. But she stopped as she notices Kanao entering her room. How are you? Kanao asked as Aoi just punches the sand bag hard. A little stressed but other wise I'm good*Wham*sh sh sh*. Aoi then punched the bag so hard that a few grains of it fell out. Anything from him? Aoi asked as Kanao shook her head. I have sent 3 letters each per day but he hasn't responded. Kanao stated as she sat on a chair and Aoi just sighs.

Aoi: I can't believe we can't see him. He is still our friend we should be allow to talk to him.

Aoi complained as Kanao looked down with a blank excpression. It's master orders. Meng is a probable threat to us an- I can't believe it. Aoi cut Kanao off as she sat down on her bed. So your just gonna be like everyone else and hate Meng? Aoi asked as Kanao looked offended. We don't hate Meng. I don't hate Meng. Kanao explains as she puts her hand on her chest.

Aoi then shook her head in disbelief as she leaned in. Shinobu and Meng were so close. But after she read those files she didn't hesitate to run her sword in his wrist. For all we know he is probably seriously injured. Aoi stated as Kanao remembered the event. the wind pillar and Meng had a great friend ship. But where was that friend ship when he attempted to kill him. Aoi explained as she made a slashing movement with her hand. Meng respected the sound pillar like a brother But Mr Uzui was willing to kill him anyways. That is just messed up Kanao. Aoi stated as she and Kanao made serious eye contact.

But the tension broke as Aoi continues on. And I can tell that Meng could have fought back. he wouldn't have been that weak to end the figth there. Aoi stated as she then had a flashback of Mengs eyes. Those werent the eyes of a killer Kanao....those were eyes of a frigthend boy. Aoi explained as Kanao bent down and rubbed her face. Meng is still a possible threat and Master is just trying to keep us safe. Kanao stated as Aoi just looked down in disbelief.

She then exited the room leaving Kanao alone. But what she didn't realize was that Shinobu was on the roof listening to every single word Aoi just said about her. While Sanemi and Tengen were in the other room just speechless. Sanemi had a blank and tired look while Tengen was sharpening the swords that he gave to Meng.

But what they didn't know was that Meng wasn't just sitting home all day and was waiting for things to be fine. During one of those three days in a small town to the west. A man and his wife was being robbed by a mugger with a knife. Just give me the pearls lady. The man demanded as the women was scared for her life. Someone help! The husband begged as the mugger just swung his knife. Shut up there is no one hear so just run your pockets. The mugger demanded as he took the women's purse and ripped her pearls off.

But as he was about to run a shadow jumped down infront of him which had him shock. What the-*wham*. The mugger was then punched by Meng without his hood on as he then dropped down to the floor. Rahh*woosh*. The mugger then attempted to launch up and attacked Meng as he was about to thrust his knife into him. *woosh*crack* AAAH. But Meng just grabbed his wrist and twisted and caused it to crack. *wham*.....*WHAM*WHAM*. He then grabbed and slammed his head against the wall and proceeds to punch him hard to the ground which knocked him out.

Meng then just sighs as he then picked up the wallet,pearls, and purse and was hanging it to the man and women. Here. Meng says with a tired voice as the couple accepted there belongings back. The police are on there way. you two have a nice night. Meng said as he turned aroud and put his hood on. It's the hood. The husband said in shock as Meng dissapered.

The scenery then changed to three hours later with Meng kicking down a door and walking to a cell. Oh look who is back. A man with a oni mask said in surprise. But Meng didn't answer as he then opened the cell. What's this? The man asked as Meng stayed silent. You not talking? What's the problem vessel? The man in the masked asked as Meng starts walking towards him. He then ignited a flame fist as he then approaches the man. Oh shi-*WHAM*.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*gasp* hah hah hah. The man then started to cacth his breath as he notices his mask was gone and that he was in a small room. He then looked outside to see the open sea as he then walks out of the cabin. There was no one else but him which made the man suspicious. So he went to the wheel where he saw a map,compuse, and a letter written in terrible handwriting.

Leave to the farthest part of Asia and don't ever come back.

The letter stated as the man just had a look of shock. Meanwhile on the third day, Meng had to say one of his toughest goodbyes yet. Are you sure you don't need me to stay? Yasu asked as Meng helped him with his luggage. To be honest my friend I just dont want to see you get hurt. Meng stated as he handed Yasu an envelope. I already got your lady and your runts there ticket to NY, they will recieve it under 10 days. I also spoke to an old friend that knows a guy so you can restore your marriage license . Meng stated as Yasu looked thru the envelope to see almost around 100,000 American dallars.

Yasu can only accept it as he holds the money in his hands. Its not going to be easy Yasu-San, being a man from a different culture..... but that doesn't mean you shouldn't allow them to make you forget who you are. Yasu then looked at Meng who was trying his best to not cry as he was slowly bringin the officer in for a hug. I will uhh...I will try and keep in touch. Meng said as he hugged yasu tight. Yasu then hugged Meng back like if it was the last time the two might see one another again. Dont do anything stupid kid or else I'm coming straight back here. Yasu hugged Meng with a tight embrace as Meng was enjoying this last moment. Take care. Meng said as he and Yasu broke the hug. Hey listen no matter what you were in the past, that doesn't mean it difies the things you do in the present. so just do what's right. Yasu stated as Meng wiped his face with his sleeve. Goodbye Yasu-san. Meng says with a smile as the two part ways.

But even after that, even after stopping the innocent from getting hurt or send off a bunch of men to live out there lives. Meng would just return home exhausted, open a secret entrance in his book shelves, and just stay inside there until the next night doing God knows what. With no one to check up on him, no one to visit, no one for him to hurt, no one else for him to get attached to.

Kanao's Pov.

It was the middle of the afternoon and I just stayed there silent as I was cutting the vegetables and helping Fuji. But even he was silent as he just stared at the pot until he it was ready. But I don't blame him because I wasn't in the mood to talk either. But I try and went on with my day as I was about to give Wolf his scraps. Hey boy, how are you? I asked as I knelt down and poured his food in his bowl. Eat up, this is expired chicken Mmmmmm. I hummed as I rubbed my belly. Bacaaww? But I then turned to see Mengs pet chicken in fear as I stared in realization. Sorry. I whispered as chicken ran away. But Wolf wasnt eating as he pushes the food away with his noise and whimpers. I then sat with him and petted his fur. I know boy, I know. I whispered as I was starting to miss my lover.

As much as I didn't want to stay here. Master gave me a direct order and that is to not make contact with Meng til further notice. But I'm still sad because when I hugged him for the last time I can feel him not wanting to let go. But I can sense the daggers being stared at him as he had no choice but to let go. I then just got up with frustration as I tried to find Aoi. *slam*Aoi. I yelled don't as I entered the first room. *slam* Aoi. I yelled out in the kicthen. *slam*Aoi. I yelled out as I saw Aoi in her room with an entire three stacks of bento. I then stayed silent as we both gave eachother a blank look. You uhh....you gonna eat all that? I asked as Aoi tries to cover it with her body. Is it for Meng? I asked as Aoi accepted her defeat and nodded. I wanted to give him some food. Aoi stated as I smiled. Can I come with? I asked her as she had of looked of happiness.

We then prepared a bunch of small gifts hoping that Meng will make Meng feel happy. I was making a small notebook of all the letters he wrote me and also the pictures that we would take on the camera. While Aoi brought the China plate that Meng got her with a small letter. she fixed it up because it had a small crack and she knows that the letter she wrote for him will make him happy. So we waited til everyone was asleep until it was midnight. I then put on my white cloak and met Aoi in the front of the gate. Do you have everything? I asked as she nodded. I got the bento, The gifts, and also jasmine tea. Aoi stated as she held a backpack full of stuff.

We then made our way to the hellfire estate in the silent night with my sword in hand just in case a demon tried to attack us. But we then met a challenge ahead of the road as we forgot the most important thing. A key. We both said at the same time as we were infront of the gate. Fuck how are we going to get in? Aoi asked as I tried to think of something. Maybe I can jump over there and try to see if has a spare? I tried to guess as me and Aoi were thinking of solutions. *rustle*. But we then heard rustling in the forest as something was coming our way. Aoi get behi-*SHING*. I tried to cover Aoi but she stood next to me with a giant meat cleaver. To be honest I am scared of this Aoi. I thought to myself as we prepared for battle. Ow. But me and Aoi stopped as we then heard human voices starting to tal as we then starting to approach the sound.

???: ow ow ow.

???:shhh someone might here us.

???: use your legs.

???: I'm trying but she keeps fucking stepping on my head.

???: bicth I know dam well your chicken head looking ass isnt blaming me.

???: well when you weigh the same as an elephant, a man is allowed to complain.

Me and Aoi then stopped in our tracks as we saw Kaito-san, Fuji, and Akako-chan trying to jump over the wall. Um guys? YEEP/YEEP/YEPP. I called out as they were all shocked. Oh Kanao-Sama. Kaito tried to ack innocent as Akako got off of Fuji. What a lovely night we have. Akako complemented us as me and Aoi already knew why they were here. Guys I can sense it, They already know. Fuji stated as he reveal a bowl of soup. We wanted to check up on him to. Fuji stated as we smiled. We all then met in the front door where we then tried to climb over it.

No one's Pov.

Kanao and Kaito was ready to push Aoi and Fuji over the wall as Akako was holding the small gifts. Okay ready? Aoi and Fuji asked there supporters. Okay 1. But as they were counting Akako saw Nakano walking up and trying to find her keys while handing Akako a small bento. 2. Nakano then opened the gate which had Kanao and Kaito shocked. 3-ahh*thump*. Aoi and Fuji then dropped on there buts as everyone was walking in they didn't find a single sign of life, Everything just seems empty and quiet. Meng! Fuji yelled out as he attempts to look for Meng. Everyone was now checking every single part of the estate. Meng!! Aoi yelled out as she looked in his room. Meng!!! Akako and Kaito yelled out as they were looking around his backyard. Fuji then ran in inhuman speed as he looks around the lake and training area. But was only met by a bunch of trees filled with arrows and a certain spot of a tree with a big black stain.

Kanao was then looking in his office where she saw a green crate poking put the shelves. She then bent down and opened it to reveal a handmade long bow, hand made wooden arrows, thw skull mask that he and Kanao got at the carnivals, and a notebook. She then sat down and started to look thru the pages.

Kanao's Pov.

Property of Jackson Smith.

Problem 1: Teaching Meng English.

What he needs to improve on: his r's and Grammer. Also teaching him nouns and pronouns.

Personal note: try to get him to learn the cuss words and say it infront of Nakano.

I then skipped a few pages and saw this funny note.

Problem 2: Meng teaching me Chinese.

What I need to work on: trying to figure out the chicken scracth I have to write.

Personal note: I'm never letting this fucker telling me how to pick up a chick in chinese ever again.

This was dated back 4 years ago. And by the looks of things Jackson pretty much wrote down different stuff in here. Like groceries, reminders, and also the Chinese alphabet. But I then saw something familiar. It was Mengs handwriting. These were his personal mission notes. They were mostly notes of where demons would lurk or drawings of the human body and vital points. He was labeling certain points and taking notes on how it would affect a demon. But after those parts I saw something that I think master might want to see. I teared that part out and put it in my pocket. But as I continued to read I saw how Meng also had notes of someone named akumu.

The old man's lost in his head. He will fuck with my mind every single chance he will get and will try and make me do the unthinkable. And to be honest after what he said I don't know if stopping yin was a good choice or not. but if Akumu is planing on taking his threats seriously then I got to make sure that when I end him, I end him for good. Seeing that he has access to hellfire that almost out matched my own, I must be prepared for the worst. So I will give him my worst.

I then looked at a list that he had wrote many days later. scarlet iron sand and scarlet crimson oir,sand stone, gun powder, a more powerful version of shinobus wisteria poison, and a steel mixed with copper and tungsten. 5inches in length and 3 inches in height. I read to myself as I then saw miniature plans written in the next page. He was making a gun and a very powerful one at that. Me and Meng would always talk, and He would share story's about how he was trained by very talented Men and women. I thought that he was refuring to the hashira but then I start to slowly realise something that happened a few months ago. He explained about how he was also trained by his old squad mates in aruroa town.

He described how they taught him mostly everything he knows. Which makes me concerend for him. But as I got up to leave I saw something poking out of the journal. I then exited the room as I took out a picture of me and Meng. It was a picture of us when we were sleeping ontop of wolf. I then felt happy as I turned to close the door. But as I turned back aroud, I turned to see Master. Oh shit. I whispered as she grabbed my hand. Master I can ex- save it. Master stated as she was dragging me to the dinning room.

No one's Pov.

Everyone was in the dinning room expecting Meng to be there when suddenly Shinobu entered and tossed Kanao in there. You two have some nerves defining my orders. Shinobu stated as she points at Aoi and Kanao. We were just going to give him some food. Aoi stated as everyone nodded. Shinobu then looked at the bags and saw a scrapbook and China plate with a letter. She then went over there and looked at the scrap book. Yeah just food huh*thud*. Shinobu sarcastically stated as she drop the scrap book.

But what she doesn't realise was that there was someone wacthing from the outside with a tired and concerned look. Listen it's my own fault. Nakano stated as she decided to take the blame. I had a key and I let them in- I don't want to hear it from you either. Shinobu stated as she walked up to Nakano. Your defending something that wiped out an entire town. Are you telling me your willing to risk that again with these kids? Shinobu asked Nakano as she motions her hands to everyone.

Now normally, Nakano would have a calm mind and would actually agree to the statement. *slap!!*. But Shinobu talked shit about her kid, so Nakano just slapped her in disbelief as the butterfly women just gave her an intense death glare. Don't you talk shit. Meng never meant to destroy his home. plus there were all turned into demons so he had no choice. Nakano stated as she then too out a file from her bag. Last time I check demon slayers were suppose to help the people. And yet you ignored Aruroa town. Nakano stated as she waves the file.

Shinobu was dumbstruck as she was starting to rub her cheek. What do you mean? Shinobu asked as Nakano handed her the file. You and Uzui were the only ones at that district. Says here on the file that ubuyashiki stopped you guys from heading to Aruroa town due to the rumors of there being demons there are false. Shinobu then gripped her fist as she crunches the files. So what does that have to do with Meng? She asked as Nakano had a look of disbelief. If you decided to actually do your job then maybe there could have been survivors. Maybe Meng wouldn't have suffered alone. Nakano stated as she took back the file.

Shinobu was then outraged as she starts yelling. It wasn't my call. Master gave me an order so I followed it. Shinobu yelled out as Akako attempted to step in. Hey lower your voice Meng might be here. Akako asked Shinobu. Shut up Akako I don't want to here shit from you. Shinobu stated as Akako just stepped back. Kocho-Sama please just calm down. We will go bac- you shut up to. Don't try to defend her or Meng. Shinobu demanded as Fuji just tried to be calm. Listen, Meng isn't a bad guy. I mean we both have hellfire so does that make me a murderer? Fuji asked as Shinobu was getting frustrated. Kekosaki you brutally killed demons out of rage. Akako told me how you just kept on beating each and every single one with your poison blade. Fuji then looked at Akako with shock as Shinobu continues. So yeah maybe you aren't a murderer right now but if you and Meng really do have hellfire. Then your probably gonna end up like botan and just die.. Shinobu stated as the room turned silent.

After a few moments Shinobu realizes that she just said the wrong thing to the wrong person. Hey listen tha- keep his name out of your mouth. Fuji stated as he turns to Shinobu with a glowing amber eye. Shinobu then walks up to Fuji and whispers. Ive seen Meng with those eyes. He would aways show them when he kills a demon. Shinobu then looked at Fujis hands and starts to taunt him. So are you going to take it out and blow out my brains? Shinobu asked as she looked at his knife. Or are you going to follow in your masters foot steps and stab a demon slayer? She asked as Fuji was griplinghis fist.

But Kaito decided to step in with his hand on Fuji's. Ms Kocho I think you should stop talking. Kaito stated as he then attempts to guid Fuji out of the room with Akako following them. Shinobu then turns to Kanao. I don't want you to see or be with the hellfire hashira anymore. Shinobu demanded as Kanao looked shocked. I-I don't- It's an order Kanao. Shinobu stated as Kanao started to sweat. I-I. Kanao was stuttering as Shinobu walked towards her. Its an order. Shinobu repeated as Kanao gripped hard on her flower necklace. No. Kanao stated as Shinobu frowned with anger. Kanao this is your only warning. Stay away from that murderer. Shinobu stated as Kanao was sweating more and more. *WHAM!!!!*BOOOM!*. But after Shinobu said that a loud boom and glowing light was seen outside which startled eveyone.

Everyone then went to the backyard to see a giant scorching hole made in the wall. All of you leave. Everyone then saw Meng about to walk down a secret stairway hidden underneath the bench. He then points at Shinobu. Especially you. I think you have said enough for tonight*Slam*. Meng then closed the cellar leaving Shinobu in shock. Shinobu then realises that Meng heard her as she furrowed her eye brows and rubbed her temple.

Everyone then decided to leave as Kanao and Shinobu were the only ones that stayed behind with Kanao having her gifts and Ao'is food infront of her. But as they stayed silent on the bench Kanao decided to talk. I thought you two were friends? Kanao asked as she turned to Shinobu. But because of a file you just pretty much change your perspective on him. You think of him as a murderer. Shinobu then looked down as she gripped her pants.

Shinobu then decides to look at Kanao with a cold stare. It's obvious that you think that Meng isn't that person anymore. But look at the facts Kanao, you lover is dangerous and I just want to protect you. Shinobu stated as Kanao looked at Shinobu with sadness. It's obvious that he isn't dangerous. Because if he was then he would have killed you the moment you attacked him. Kanao stated as she then got up and lifts the cellar and grabbed her things. Where do you think your going? Shinobu asked as Kanao looked up at her. I'm going to see my boyfriend. Not a murderer but my boyfriend. Kanao stated as she closes the cellar behind her and leaving Shinobu alone with storm clouds rolling in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip to a few moments later.

Kanaos pov.

I was walking down steps and steps of stairs until I finally reached the bottom. I then saw a swicth so I assumed that was sthe light swicth so I pulled the lever up to see if that will actually activate the lights.

(0:01-0:07)

I then smiled as I saw him. But he wasnt smiling back as he was just staring at the wall and arrow filled targets with puffy eyes and the most darkest eye bags I have ever see. I then approached him as he then starts to talk. Please leave me alone Kanao. He whispers as looked down to see that there was blood dripping from his gloves. I then looked around the table and luckily found a medical kit. I then knelt infront of him and thankfully he wasnt resisting as I lifted his hand up and took off his glove. I then started to apply first aid as Meng held my hand. Shinobu is right. He whispers as I ignored him. Okay....she is right about everything. He whispers again as he gently rubs his other hand on my face. I then held it there as I looked at him with concerend.

I then felt something as me and him made contact. I can feel his emotions and how much it hurt when he was labeled a murderer. You aren't him. I stated as I held his hand tighter. You are no longer that man. I whispered as Mengs was trying his best to hold everything in. Everything is coming back Kanao. Meng stated with his shaking voice. I am what Shinobu said I am. I shouldn't see you because I don't want to hurt you. He then grabbed both my hands and looked down a bit to try and collect himself. That's why I'm asking you this. Please leave me, find someone better, and live happier- No. I cut him off as I hugged. No I'm not doing that. No matter how much you push me away I will always come back to you. Just like I know you'll be there for me. I stated as I hugged him tighter.

I then felt hug me as he then whispers to me. Don't make the same mistakes. He whispers as he then got up. Your not a mistake I made Meng. You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I stated as he breaks the hug as he held my shoulders. He then looked into my eyes as he describes the most life changing choice he will ever make. I'm gonna take a permanent absence of the corps, im not going to fight, I'm not going to be the hood, I'm not going to be vessel. I'm only going to be with you and only you. Meng stated as I smiled. What if he refuses this and puts you in contament? I asked as Meng smiles. Then Kanao tsuyuri....will you run away with me? He asked me as I had a look of shock.

I then smiled as I nodded. Yes, yes a thousand times yes. I said with excitement as I then brought him in for a kiss. Are you sure about this? Remember it's completely your choice. Meng stated as I nodded. I made my choice. We are gonna start fresh, we are going to live and have our happily ever after. I stated as Meng smiles. He then walked over to a small wooden box and brought it back to me. When I get back from Ubuyashiki's estate and Even if it's a yes or no. We will go anywhere you want. Meng stated as he handed me the box. I will pack our stuff. I stated as I went upstairs. Kanao. He yelled out as I turned to him. If you change your mind I will be fine with your decision. Meng stated as I stared at him.

*bleh*. I then sticker my tounge out as I smiled. If you think that low of me then I will probably change my mind. I joked around as he smiles. I then rushed all the way upstairs as I was holding on tight to the wooden box Meng gave me with excitement thru my body as I can't wait for tommorow.

But as I reached the top I noticed how much it was raining. But as I turned to my left I was met by a shocked and angry master. I can't believe you. Master stated as I was stepping back. Your telling me after everything we learned about him, after giving you orders to keep away from him, your willing to run away with him? She asked me as I nodded. And after all the hard work I put in to make sure that you will be prepared when you become a demon slayer are all going to go down the drain because you want to play house with a killer. Master stated as I just had enough. You know what Master enough is enough. I stated as I held the box tighter. Stop calling Meng a killer because you aren't any different. I stated as Master looked at me with disbelief. How dare you comp- think about it. I cut her off as I am starting to make my point. We killed demons that we're formally humans. Even they had lives and yet we still killed them. I stated as I recalled the first and last time I killed demons.

Master didn't like that at all. Those aren't human, Meng isn't human, he lived for almost a thousand years, he killed humans, he is pretty much not any different from Muzan. Master stated as I talked back. Did he eat anyone? I asked her. I don't know but I know he killed them. Shinobu as I just bit my lip. Either way Meng isn't what he used to be. I can feel it both mind,body, and soul. I stated as Shinobu just lashed out on me. I am not loosing you Kanao. Shinobu stated as she grabbed my hand. Let me go. I demanded as I attempted to pull away. Just listen to me. Shinobu stated as she was pulling me harder. MENG HELP. I yelled out as Shinobu was pulling harder. Let me go! I yelled out as Shinobu was pulling harder. Please just trust me on this Kanao I want to keep you safe so that means I can't let you leave. Shinobu stated as I was pulling away. I don't need to be safe I don't need that from you anymore! I yelled out as Shinobu then yelled out. WHY WONT YOU LET ME KEEP YOU SAFE KANAE?*BOOM*.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's Pov.

Meng and Kanao was shocked when Shinobu refered to Kanao in her eldest sister's name. Tears was falling from her eyes as Meng walked our of the cellar and walking right beside Kanao. *hic*sniff*. Shinobu couldn't help but cry as she fell on her knees while letting go of Kanao. Shinobu then sat there upset as she covers her face with her hands. Why does everyone leave me? Shinobu asked herself as Kanao looked down at her sister/Master in shock. You didn't even cared about her. Shinobu said as she looks up at a shocked Meng. You said that you and my sister knew eachother yet it was obvious that you never cared about her. You've failed to protect her from that upper moon so how could I trust you to protect my Kanao? Shinobu asked Meng as he understands now why Shinobu is feeling like this.

Shinobu then looked back down on the floor as the rain continued to pour on her. But she no longer felt the rain drops as something was placed over her head. What? Shinobu asked herself as she looked up to see Meng putting his green crop hood on her head. He then brought her in for a hug as Shinobu began to cry more and more. I'm sorry I failed to save her. But I did try my best to stick around with her. Meng whispers as Kanao knelt down. Meng has something to tell you nee-san. Kanao said as Shinobu looked at her in shocked. Shinobu then hugged Meng back and also Brought Kanao in for a hug as well. Meng and Kanao then held Shinobu tight as they were also covering her from the rain.

But as she looked up she saw Kanae kneeling down infront of her and rubbing her head. You need to hear him out. Kanae whisper as she then looked at Meng. You took care of him and loved him like if he was your own. Don't let decisions that didn't involve you effect your friendship. Meng then looked back in the corner of his eye and smiles. I'm sorry I didn't stay. He whispers to Kanae. Kanae then smiles as she joined in the hug and held them all with the most tightest embrace. Even Kanao felt it as she saw Kanaes arm wrapped around her. Nee-san? Kanao asked Kanae looked at her with a smile. You have grown so much kanao. I'm proud of the women you have become. Kanae whispers as everyone enjoyed the feeling of love in there hearts.

Meji era secret.

A/N:This is a quote that everyone needs to hear.(I don't claim owner ship etc).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 843 32
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
6.2K 226 20
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...
435K 12.3K 67
(𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙) An ordinary girl, who was obsessed with watching anime, got reincarnated into her favor...
157K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...