"Wrong Number, Kid"

By Cliche_Chocolate

This book may seem long but it's only because there's a lot of mini chapters. Enjoy~! Peter Parker, for the m... More

I'm no aunt
Contact names
Cheater
Bored
He's just so cool~!
He knows his history
Delete this
Some time
Minecraft
Lies
Mean.
Stress level
Accepted
Let's think about this
Text back
You got lucky
Detention
Stonks
You should tell us
Let's play~
Late Patrol
Peter hugs
I don't have all day
Contagious laughter
Must've been my imagination
Bad feeling
A happy kidnapping
Pumpkin
I thought you turned it off
Family tree
End button
More than a simple headache
Cabinet sink
Not a stalker I hope
Curious questions
My kid is such a brat
Did I kill it?
Pink Panther, Mr. Stark
I've Finally Figured You Out
Short Stack
The not so happy ending
April fools
Peter Barker
I larb you
Guy in a chair
Underoos's Suit
Group hug
Itsy bitsy spider
Free day
A blissful night
Loyal peasant
a note from the writer

one more note..

4.9K 132 66
By Cliche_Chocolate

Okay, this note is to clear up a few things because I don't think I can move on with my 'wattpad career' without talking about it.

I am not dead.

Roughly a year ago when my book was getting bigger and getting a lot of attention I was losing a bit of motivation to  continue it. Not because I didn't like the book or the characters or wasn't enjoying writing it but because I was getting a lot of messages about it.

I have a lot of people who supported me through it and I really enjoyed befriending them but there were others who were rather aggressive with their comments.

To put it simply I got several different death threats and people telling me they are going to k*ll themselves if I didn't update my book.

Now to someone who was 14-15 at the time that is a lot to process and very overwhelming. They might have not meant it or meant it lightly but again I had a handful of people dming or commenting or putting writing on my storyboard about it.

It was extremely stressful. And so I went inactive but that didn't make them stop. So a few of my discord friends thought faking my friends was a good way out. It was meant to go on till april (april fools which wasn't a long wait) simply to make them stop and as a 'haha' kinda joke.

But life got in the way and we all got carried away with our own things. I wasn't active for a while anyways so I also forgot about it.

Which brings us here! It was a rather immature reaction and it was unfair to everyone here who seriously believed it.

I am deeply sorry for the emotional rollercoaster that must have been but I do hope you understand with this explanation.

Furthermore, I would like to thank you all for your worry and concern, a lot of you left kind messages and I apologize that you had to write it to begin with.

I was young and didn't know how to react to such a situation- I obviously didn't realize how many it would impact nor how it would impact others.

I hope you can all understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.6K 34
{COMPLETED} Once again welcome to a Wrong Number storyy folkss Yep you right I suck at summaries but so anyways let's start I will upload atleast On...
2.1M 74.4K 43
After Uncle Ben died, Peter Parker's world crashed. Aunt May blamed him for his death and years later continued to do so. Not only does Peter have to...
1.5M 49.8K 35
Tony thought he was texting Steve, but Steve, still not really understanding phones, gave him the wrong number. . Peter Parker, secretly known as Spi...
367K 11.2K 44
Steve puts the wrong number in while trying to text Tony and accidentally texts someone called 'Bambi' Soon, Bucky, MJ, Ned, Nat, and more join! All...