James Buchanan Barnes - One S...

By whorecruxehoe

Practicing writing smut through Mr Bucky Barnes himself. More

Practice Date

288 9 20
By whorecruxehoe

She lathered on the shampoo and ran her fingers through her hair.

She adored showers.

It was her only time of peace, her only moment of relaxation, the only quiet-

A loud bang came at the door.

"Y/N! Can I come in?" James' voice rang from outside the door, disturbing her relaxation.

She quietly groaned before yelling back, "What is it, James?"

He sighed, "I need your help!"

She groaned a bit louder, "I'm in the middle of my shower!"

"Please!" He whined.

She sighed, rinsing her hair, "Fine, come in."

The door opened and closed and James took a seat on the counter, taking a deep breath.

Y/N pulled the curtain to the side a bit, just enough to reveal her annoyed face, "What is so important you had to disturb my shower?"

James breathed out, "I'm going to do it. I'm going to ask Natasha out."

Y/N's eyes widened, "Really?!"

James nodded, "I finally decided, I'm gonna do it."

Y/N hummed, "That's great James." She closed the curtain up again and frustratingly ran her hands on her face.

"I just have one problem." James sighed.

Y/N cleared her throat, "What is it?"

"I haven't been on a date since 1943!"

Y/N chuckled under her breath as she lathered conditioner to the tips of her hair. "There's nothing wrong with that."

James scoffed, "Yes there is! I don't have any dating experience in this century!"

Y/N rinsed her hair and began scrubbing her body, "You'll be fine!"

James shook his head, "No I won't. I need you."

Y/N heart practically stopped, "W-what do you mean?"

"I need you! Let's go on a practice date just to get it out of the way. Please, Y/N!" James insisted.

Y/N shut her eyes.

If only he was really asking her out...

"Fine. I'll go on a practice date."

Later that day:

"I cannot believe I agreed to this," Y/N sighed as she slipped on her earrings.

James had insisted they go out tonight, to get the practice out of the way.

She was wearing a short white dress that tied around her neck and had a low cut, showing her cleavage. Her hair was down and natural and she had simple jewelry on.

There was a knock on her door. She went over and opened it. It was Steve.

"Hey, Rogers," Y/N smiled as she slipped on her heels.

"Hey- Woah." Steve gasped quietly. "Why are you all dressed up?"

Y/N stood up, "James and I are going on a date-"

"What?!" Steve exclaimed as he sat down on the bed. "Bucky finally did it?"

Y/N nodded, "Yep. He's finally going to ask out Nat. We're going on a practice date."

Steve's eyes widened, "Oh. Oh! Alright," He stood up, "If you'll excuse me, I think I hear someone c-calling me... Coming!"

Y/N watched as Steve practically ran out of her room and down the hall. 

...

James fumbled with the radio as his other arm guided the steering wheel.

"Alright so where are we going?" Y/N asked.

James finally picked a station, smooth jazz, and then responded, "Well, I usually let the dame pick the location."

"So 'back in your day' you would just go anywhere a woman would tell you to?" Y/N teased.

James chuckled, "Yes, back in my day."

"Wow, how kind of you," Y/N chuckled.

James smirked, "So, where to doll?"

We drove up to a fast food restaurant. James was about to park the car in the parking lot before Y/N stopped him.

"Drive through!" She smiled.

James was so confused, "Are you sure you don't wanna go to a nicer place? We can go to that Italian restaurant-"

Y/N shook her head, "Nope. I want a burger."

James chuckled, "Burger it is."

After going through the window and getting our food, James began driving down a different road.

"You ever been to a drive-in movie?" SHe asked, signaling to go right.

James shook his head, "But I've always wanted to."

Y/N smiled, "Good."

They pulled up to a drive-in theater. James paid at the door and then found a good parking spot.

They were watching The Breakfast Club. James bit into his burger and accidentally spilled some ketchup onto his lap.

Y/N chuckled before grabbing a napkin and beginning to wipe it off. Unfortunately the ketchup fell around his upper thigh, close to his zipper.

When Y/N began patting his thigh, James' breath hitched.

Y/N was completely clueless to his reaction, "I think I got it all. You need to be more careful James."

James gulped, "R-right."

After an enjoyable evening at the drive in, they began driving back to the compound.

"Okay, can I ask you a question?" James asked as they made a left turn.

"Of course."

"Why burgers and a drive in?" James chuckled. "Why not a fancy restaurant?"

"Would you have liked a fancy restaurant?" Y/N teased.

He shook his head, "Well, no but isn't that where most gals like to go on a date?"

Y/N giggled, "Sure, but first dates are so nerve racking already so I believe that a casual place is better to take away some of that anxiety."

He hummed, "I guess that's true."

They pulled into the garage and James opened her door for her.

James held the door open for her again as they made their way back inside.

She was now carrying her heels in her hand and James had his suit jacket over his shoulders.

They stopped at the kitchen counter.

Pouring herself a glass of water, she chuckled, "This was definitely one of the nicest dates I've ever been on. Even if it was for practice."

He smiled softly, making her stomach flutter, "Yeah, it was fun."

He seemed unsure of that, almost like there was more to say.

"Are you nervous about asking out Nat?" She asked quietly.

He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and let out a soft chuckle, "No, no. Why do you ask?"

She shrugged, "You seem... uneasy."

He shook his head, "No uh just tired."

She crossed her arms, "Okay, grandpa, maybe you should get to bed."

He laughed, "Maybe."

She turned around and began walking, "I'm heading to bed, Goodnight James."

"Good night."

She was only a few steps away from him when she heard him mutter something under his breath.

"Fuck it."

He grabbed her wrist, spinning her around. His metal hand slithered around her waist as he pulled her in and his other hand cupped her cheek.

His lips smashed onto hers and he began kissing her. She hesitated for a split second before kissing him back. Her arms came up, around his neck, pulling him closer.

His hand that was cupping her cheek made its way down to her neck, wrapping around it softly.

He whimpered quietly as they continued kissing. Suddenly she pushed him away.

"Stop!" She panted, "We can't! You like Nat."

He chuckled, panting even more than her, "Doll, I've only ever liked you."

She furrowed her brows, "But- you were gonna ask out Nat."

"I lied. It was an excuse to go on a date with you," He breathed out.

She gasped and walked closer to him, "You could've just done this," She whispered, pulling him.

He smirked, his arm returning to her waist while the other came up to the back of her neck.

She stood closer to him, their lips brushing against each other, practically breathing the same air.

"Kiss me, James."

That was all he needed to smash his lips to her again. This time it was more passionate and lustful. There was desperation in this kiss.

She bit his lip lightly, eliciting a groan from him and allowing her to use her tongue.

This only made him groan even more. For how could she know he had been dreaming about this very moment for months now.

They continued kissing and groaning as he walked her up against the counter. Her back bent slightly once it hit the counter but she didn't care, she was far too distracted with the delicious man in front of her.

His hands frantically roamed her body as they made out. It's as if he was trying to remember every inch of her body, afraid that this would never happen again.

When his hand came back around her neck, slightly tighter this time, she moaned into his mouth. This only made him even harder.

The hand that was on her waist dropped down to rub her thigh, causing the goosebumps to rise on her skin. His hand made its way to the back of her thigh, signaling to her to jump.

That's how much they knew and trusted each other, they didn't even have to speak to know what the other wanted.

He placed her on the counter, their mouths never breaking the kiss. One of her arms moved down to his chest, staying over his heart to feel how fast it was beating.

His metal hand was now her thigh, rubbing it terribly slow. When his hand finally started moving up her thigh she broke away from the kiss to let out a quiet, needy whimper.

James took this opportunity to begin kissing down her neck. He started at the crook, making his way up to just below her ear.

"Moan for me," He whispered as he bit the most sensitive part of her neck.

She obeyed, letting out a soft moan, a moan of his name, right in his ear, "James." He could've came right there.

His kisses became sloppier, showing his desperation. His hand trailed up to her inner thigh, a few movements away from where she needed him most.

Her hand flew down to stop his, "We can't. Not here," She breathed out.

"Why not," He said, still kissing her neck.

"We're in the kitchen," She chuckled.

"So."

She scoffed a laugh, "So, someone could walk in-" Her words were cut off by James' lips attacking her own.

He pulled away, "Let them watch."

They both smiled as their lips came back into their passionate embrace. After a minute of kissing, she pushed off of the counter, making James pull away from the kiss.

She interlocked their hands, "C'mon, lover boy, let's go somewhere more private."

He simply smirked and let her guide the oh-so-familiar way towards her bedroom.

She pushed open the door as James' lips returned to her neck. They couldn't even make it to the bed without kissing. But he didn't need the bed, he had been waiting for this moment for way too long.

He shut the door, making her back hit it roughly. This only turned her on even more.

Their lips found each other again and now it was a fight for dominance. Slight moans and whimpers were filling the room.

His hand was back around her neck but this time undoing the straps that held it up. The top of the dress slipped down, revealing her breasts for him. James cupped one in his hand and groaned into her mouth.

"So fucking perfect," He muttered, his lips still on hers. They began moving from her lips down her neck, making their way to her chest.

Her breathing was harsh and deep, she was panting. His warm mouth was leaving a tingly trail of kisses on each one. He was worshiping her breasts as if they were the only water in a hot desert.

And she fucking loved it.

"James," She moaned breathily. "Please!"

"Please what, doll?" He teased, his mouth moving back up her neck.

"Please fuck me already!" She whined.

He chuckled as he pulled away, his hand pushing her hair behind her ear, "Needy aren't we?"

She nodded shamefully, "Very."

He smirked, "I'm glad we feel the same way. You don't know how long I've dreamt about having you like this."

Y/N moved her head closer to his, practically stepping on her tippy toes, "You dream about me?"

He nodded, his eyes not leaving her plump lips, "So many times."

"And what happens in your dreams?" Y/N asked seductively as her hands began unbuttoning his shirt. "Do I do something like this?" She murmured, unbuttoning his last button.

He nodded again, licking his lips, "You do a lot more than this."

Y/N smirked, slipping the button up shirt off of his arms and letting it land on the ground, "Oh really?"

He hummed, "Yes."

"Do I do this?" She asked, her hands roaming over his bare chest slowly.

His eyes screwed shut, "Mhmm."

Her hands moved down even more, reaching his pants, "And this?" She began unbuckling his pants, letting them drop to the floor beside his shirt, "Someone's excited," She teased, raising a brow at his huge bulge.

He looked down, gulping, "I have to deal with this problem every morning because of you."

She feigned innocence, "What do you mean?"

His metal arm looped around her waist pulling her incredibly closer, "I mean that every fucking morning I have to watch your perfect little ass stroll around in those tight leggings while we train. You make my mind go places and you know it too"

She chuckled against his lips, "And what are you going to do about it?"

He smirked before picking her small frame up from the ground, making her squeal and then plopping her down on the bed softly, "What I'm gonna do is finally teach you a lesson."

"Is that so?" She teased again, smirking seductively.

He nodded before pulling the rest of her dress off. He eyed her up and down. She had only her panties left. His head dipped down to her neck, placing a feather-like kiss on her collarbone, "You're finally mine."

His metal hand trailed down dreadfully slowly, touching every inch of her body until it reached the hem of her panties. Swiftly, he slipped the panties off of her and then threw them somewhere behind him. He stood up and quickly removed his own underwear before returning to his girl.

His hands caressed her thighs as his head dipped back down except this time in between her legs.

"James, stop being such a tease!" She exclaimed, getting inpatient.

He chuckled, "You haven't said the magic word," He said, stopping after each word to place a kiss on her inner thigh.

She groaned, "I did say please!"

"That's not it, darling." He muttered, kissing her even closer to the spot she needed him most.

"Then what is it?!" She exclaimed.

He placed a kiss right above her soaking pussy, making her squeal, "What is my name?"

"James?" She whimpered as he placed another kiss, slowly inching downwards.

"Try again."

"Barnes?" She said, already out of breath from the slightest touch.

His breath was right above her core, "What is my name?" He repeated.

"Bucky?" She whispered.

James groaned, "Say it again."

As soon as his name left her mouth he dove in, leaving a long, wet lick across her core, making her moan out- no, scream out his name.

"Bucky!"

His talented tongue moved swiftly, making her whimper each time. Her hands practically flew to his hair, clutching it hard each time he licked her.

She threw her head back as he slipped a metal finger in. From her lips a long, deep moan came out.

He chuckled, sending vibrations through her. "You like that, doll?"

She simply nodded, unable to even think straight because of the tingly sensation.

Another finger slipped in, making her squirm out of breath. She felt her climax coming in fast and she knew with his sweet mouth she wouldn't be able to hold it back.

He let out a groan as he felt her tighten around his fingers, "That's it, cum around my fingers like a good girl, my good girl."

That's all it took for her body to begin shaking. She tensed up for a moment as the waves moved through every inch of her body, touching every nerve and making her scream out his name again.

"Bucky!" She panted over and over again, "Yes, yes, yes!"

His mouth, still near her pussy, lapped up every drop of her with a sly smirk and a satisfied groan.

He was just out of breath as she was as he came back up to her red face. He smiled, putting her hair behind her ear, "Kiss me." He ordered, "Kiss me so you can see just how delicious you taste."

She puckered her lips, her cheeks still tinted red and her body still unable to move. He chuckled softly, coming down and kissing her lips.

After kissing her, he rested his forehead on hers and shut his eyes, panting, "James?" He hummed, his eyes still shut, "Your tongue was amazing," She breathed out, moving her head up to his ear, "But now, I need you to fuck me, Bucky."

His eyes flew open, making direct eye contact with her. His eyes were searching hers, waiting for her to say she was joking, but she wasn't. She was serious.

He nodded eagerly and didn't waste a second to reach for his fully-erect and throbbing dick. He looked up once more at her, searching for reassurance.

She nodded and that was all he needed before sliding the tip in slowly and gently. Y/N instantly bit her lip as she felt him move in further and further until he was fully inside of her.

He was a lot bigger than she anticipated.

James was so enthralled in the sensation of finally being inside of her that he didn't even realize that her eyes were screwed shut.

"Oh fuck, Y/N is this okay? Y/N?" He asked worriedly, his hand cupping her cheek. "Say something."

Her eyes fluttered open and she whispered, "Fuck me already, Barnes!"

His hand came up to her neck, holding it tightly as he placed a kiss on her forehead before beginning to move inside of her. His thrusts were hard and deep, reaching every single crevice.

Each time he pulled out he groaned and muttered something about her being perfect.

On the other hand, Y/N couldn't even think straight. He was fucking her senseless and she was sure she wouldn't ever speak again. The only thing coming out of her mouth was his name, over and over again like a prayer.

"That's it doll, who's making you feel this good?" He teased as he shoved his dick back inside her, making her scream.

"You! You, Bucky!" She panted.

James closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm approaching. He cursed at himself for cumming so soon. But he couldn't help it, he was living out his most precious desire.

Y/N was approaching her second orgasm of the night and she knew this one was going to be ten times as good as the first time.

Because Bucky Barnes was that good.

His metal hand was on her hip, pressing it tightly with each thrust. He moved it slightly to the center, right where his dick was hitting her pelvis.

He groaned as he locked eyes with her, "You look beautiful, absolutely beautiful taking my dick like this."

It took only one last thrust for them to reach their climax. Y/N's eyes screwed shut again and her body erupted into a squirmy mess as she came for the second time. Her orgasm had hit her so hard she thought she had passed out.

James still couldn't catch his breath, he had came inside the girl of his dreams and he felt as if he were over the fucking moon.

Eventually, through panting and deep breaths, he managed to pull out of her as gently as possible. She was still unable to move. All she could do was nod as James asked if she were okay.

He reached over to his nightstand and retrieved some tissues. He cleaned up the mess they had made which was all over his dick, his thighs, his bed, her thighs, literally everywhere.

Y/N tried to sit up but James softly pushed her back down as he finished cleaning up. He slipped on some boxers and then slipped one of his t-shirts onto Y/N. Finally he picked her up and placed her down under the covers.

As James cuddled up behind her, she murmured, "James?"

"Yes doll?" He whispered back, his face in the crook of her neck and his arms around her waist.

"This was the best practice date ever."

A/N: ... this was really out of my comfort zone but I won't lie, I enjoyed writing it. Of course I had to stop every five seconds to giggle but I truly liked writing this. According to my best friends, who proof read this, I have been "holding out on you guys". Have I really? I am hoping to get better at writing smut, so please let me know what you think in the comments. I adore your comments <333

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...