Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter Four: So Proud

17.7K 462 32
By M3_Writer

Chapter Four:
So Proud

It's been a few weeks and I was now six months pregnant and I suddenly became aware that in a few weeks I was going to be a mom and because of that I was sitting outside away from everyone scared.

I was looking up at the full moon. Something I always did when I was stressed for some reason under the full moon I always felt safe. Looking at the way the clouds moved and the light that came from the moon I just felt like nothing could hurt me.

I was happy that Emmett and Rosalie went hunting mostly because I threatened them if they didn't I would never have sex with them again. Which made them both immediately leave. I only made them go because it was a week before Edward and Bella's wedding.

To which I wasn't even surprised about, but I made sure that Edward asked me and dad, first. My dad did actually say yes after I had a long conversation with him.

As I was lost in thought looking at the moon I didn't realize someone had laid down beside me.

"How did I know I would find you out here?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I smiled although weakly at him.

"Because it's where I always am when you can't find me," I told Jasper and he nodded at me with a smile.

"Yep, I remember the first time I couldn't find you. It was the day after you called me Cowboy for the first time. I went to your house but can't find you until I realized your window was open. I then found you on the roof looking at the moon. So now tell me what's wrong. Because you only do this when something is bothering you," Jasper told me and I sighed at him.

"I'm scared," I told him and he nodded at me encouraging me to keep going.

"What if I'm not a good mom? I mean it's not like I had a good role model. I mean I loved my mom but she was more of a friend than a mom. It was always me that took care of everything. Sometimes Bella but I took most of the load. The first actual mother figure I had was Esme," I told Jasper and he sighed as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead in a brotherly way.

"Ana you are going to be an amazing mother. I know this because look at you right now. I mean the twins are not even born yet and look you're already worried about them," Jasper told me and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay to worry but don't let worry control you. I know you will be a great mom because look at the way you look after Bella. How you always protected Jess, but most importantly look at how you always looked after me. You have always been there for me for everything and I know you will be an amazing mom," Jasper told me and I smiled at him with tears falling down my face and snuggled closer to him.

"I love you, Jasper. Thank you for being my person," I told him and he smiled at me hugging me closer.

"Thank you for being mine. I love you too Ana," Jasper told and we continued looking at the moon with me rubbing my stomach until I fell asleep.

Jasper smiled down at his best friend that was fast asleep and got up picking her up as well and carried her inside. Walking in he saw Emmett and Rosalie walking inside from the front door since he came in from the back.

They smiled at their mate's sleeping figure as Emmett walked up to the pair and took her from his brother's arms.

"Thank you Jaz," Emmett and Rosalie said to him and he nodded at them as he walked over to his mate and the two took their mate upstairs.

Getting upstairs Rosalie took off Ana's shoes as Emmett put her hair in a high bun knowing she hated it being down as she slept.

They smiled at their sleeping mate as they laid down beside her and rested their hands on her bump that they both absolutely loved.

____

The next few days went by fast for Alice and me but not for the rest of the Cullens. With both brunettes in charge of the wedding, they bossed the Cullens around especially Ana.

She would yell at them and then cry for yelling at them and lastly smiled at them as she walked away leaving the ones she was talking to scared and confused.

So it was clear that the Cullens were happy for the wedding planning to be done with.

As I finished fixing my hair and making sure my makeup looked good I was trying to put my heels on but my bump was stopping me.

"Emmett! Rosalie! Jasper! Alice!" I yelled hoping one of them would come and help me.

"Need some help?" An amused but annoying voice asked. I looked toward the door to see Edward standing there with a smirk.

"Yes, I do please," I said with a sad smile. He smiled at me walking over to me and kneeling as he begin to strip my heels for me.

"Thank you, Edward. Are you nervous?" I asked him and he smiled at me helping me stand up which was another thing that was hard for me to do now.

"No, I am excited. I have been waiting for this day for over a hundred years," Edward told me with a smile as we started downstairs.

"Well, I'm happy for you. Now I can officially call you my annoying little brother," I told him and he shook his head at me.

"I'm older than you," he told me while I just laughed at him shaking my head as I started walking to find one of my mates.

"Just remind to wrap it before you tap it Eddie boy," I told him with a laugh as he started to yell out to me.

Walking away I finally find Emmett with Jasper talking and laughing with a group of people with gold eyes.

I smiled at them as I walked over to Emmett. He immediately smiled at me placing his hand on my bump and kissing my lips softly.

"Hey Annie I want you to meet our cousins from Denali," Emmett told me and I smiled looking at them.

"This is Tanya, Kate, Eleazar, Carmen, and Irina," Emmett told me as he pointed to each of them.

"It's nice to finally meet you all. I'm Ana, Emmett's and Rosalie's third mate," I told them as I placed my hand over Emmetts that was on my bump.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Carmen told me and I smiled at her.

"How far along are you?" Kate asked and I smiled at her looking down at my bump.

"Six months and we are having twins," I told her making them all confused.

"Male vampires can get human females pregnant still and because I am a third mate I am having a normal pregnancy and the babies are a combination of all three of us," I told them after seeing their confused faces.

They nodded at me as someone came up behind me tapping my shoulder. I smiled turning around to see Rosalie. She kissed my lips softly as she rubbed my bump.

"Bella is asking for you. Also, how did you put your heels on and get up?" Rosalie asked me and I laughed at her nodding my head.

"Edward. Now please excuse me my sister needs me," I tell the Denali coven and they nod at me as I started heading back into the house.

Getting to Bella's room where she was getting ready I found her pacing with her dress on and she was tripping every few seconds.

"Bella are you okay?" I asked her and she sighed in relief seeing me.

"Ana! Oh my gosh, I'm freaking out. I mean, first of all, I'm getting married! Married! And Alice is making me wear these heels and I know I'm going to fall. And it's not because of Edward because I can not wait to marry him but I just feel overwhelmed and scared," Bella vented to me and I smiled at her grabbing her hands.

"Seat down I'll be right back," I told her heading to the door. Bella nodded seating down but looked confused.

A few seconds later I came back with a box in my hands. I smiled at Bella giving it to her.

"It will all be okay Bella I promise. Just forget about everything else and remember that you are marrying the love of your life. Nothing else matters. Now here is your something new," I told her and she nodded at me smiling as she opened the box.

Opening them she smiled so big and laughed at the white small wedges that I got her. The only heels she could walk in.

"Just don't tell Alice," I told her and she nodded at me as she begin putting them on. I smiled at her with tears in my eyes.

"Now let's go get you married," I told her with a smile and she nodded getting up as we started heading downstairs.

Getting downstairs we saw dad waiting for Bella. I smiled kissing Bella's cheek with a bright smile and a small squeeze to her hands.

I fixed Dad's tie and kissed his cheek as I started heading toward my seat that was between Emmett and Rosalie I smiled at everyone as I passed them.

As I seat down Rosalie grabbed my hand as Emmett put his arms behind us. I smile at them as the music started playing. I saw Edward and smiled softly at him in a reassuring way.

"You got this Eddie, but if you hurt her I will personally deliver you to Caius and Jane for them to both torture you," I told him by my thoughts.

He nodded at me wide-eyed as I smiled at him and finally the music changed and the minister asked us to stand.

When I saw Bella and dad walking I immediately had tears in my eyes seeing how beautiful she looked. Rosalie immediately wrapped her arms around me as Emmett gave me his hankie.

I smiled at them as Bella looked at me and I gave her a reassuring smile and nod. As the ceremony went on I continued to have tears falling down my face.

When the minister finally said that they could kiss I was the first one to clap and smile as they finally did. I sent Bella a teary smile as she looked toward me.

And all I could think was that I was so proud of her and the woman she became.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 18K 24
in which two vampires are very possessive over their flirty mate • " want to know a secret? " " sure " " i can't stop thinking about you both " • ...
323K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...
113K 2K 46
"I was always shy. I always keep quiet about my feelings but things are different now...i'm different. Thanks to him. He's honestly the best thing th...
70.8K 2K 7
SEQEUL to 'Two Loves are Better than One'