TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

By Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... More

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Drake 🐅

2K 33 264
By Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Implied angst: Hailey.

˙Title:    "Can't help it, I'm jealous."

˙˙˙

——————

Drew and Jake were in the bathroom at school, holding hands. It was the only place, apart from their bedrooms, where they could be together without fearing being seen by anyone. The boys were secretly dating. Jake realised he never liked Daisy romantically, she was adorable and amazing, but he didn't like her that way. He realised he liked Drew more... WAY more... He adored him, he was just so perfect. Well, in his eyes anyway. Drew broke up with Zoey. He got over her, Jake helped him move on.

The two teens didn't want the whole school to know about their relationship, especially since they weren't openly gay, more like bisexual in this case.

"You're so hot, Drew.", Jake leaned towards the boy.

—"You're hotter", Drew intertwined their hands.

They were both next to the sink. They eventually parted their hands in case someone came inside and saw them.

Jake started humming a tune, walking in the hallway with his.. "friend"... He approached his locker and noticed one of his friends, as tall as Drew, standing in front of his locker.

"Ugh, finally you're here!", the latter said.

—"Oh, Zander! How surprising, you're not with your freak friends for once!", Drew smirked.

—"Shut up, Drew. I'm here for Jake.", the boy glared at the dark-brown-eyed boy.

—"Uhmm.. Yes, Zander?", Jake asked confused.

—"Hailey wants to talk to you", he informed, "She's in the music room."

Jake nodded, he motioned Drew to come with him. They both made their way to the music room, where Hailey was.

"Drew, can you wait here, please?", the boy said.

—"Just be quick, we have class soon.", Drew said.

He leaned on the wall, as Jake entered the room. He couldn't help but get curious. What did Hailey want?

He peeked inside the room, letting the door slightly open, spying on the conversation Jake and Hailey were about to have.

"Hey, Hailey? You wanted to see me?", the boy asked.

—"Yes, Jake..."

She seemed nervous.

"Are you okay?", Jake was worried for his friend.

—"Oh, uhm, yes..!", she immediately answered.

She took a deep breath. And quickly curled her hands in fists.

She ran towards Jake and kissed him.

Jake's eyes widened, just like Drew's, who started feeling mad. He was jealous, oh, so jealous. And he was angry, was Jake going to-

He pushed her away. 'Good', thought Drew. Jake pushed Hailey away brutally and covered his mouth with one of his arms.

"J-J-Jake!?", Hailey asked, on the floor.

—"I'm sorry Hailey, it was so sudden- I.. Why did you do that!?", he was as confused as the girl.

—"The truth is...", she looked away, "I like- no- I love you Jake.", she quietly declared.

—"Hailey... I'm sorry, I-"

—"Jake!", Drew burst in the room.

—"Drew!?", Hailey yelled.

—"Shut up, bitch.", he didn't even bother keep an eye on his language anymore.

Jake approached the boy.

"Drew, ahem..", he started, frowning, "What's, uh.., wrong?"

—"Nothing, we're going to be late", Drew pretended not to care, just like Jake.

They were in front of Hailey.

"Gotta go Hailey!"

—"But..!"

—"I'll give you an answer later today!", he smiled awkwardly.

The boys left the room, leaving Hailey all alone.

"Drew, I'm sorry, I never meant to cheat, I- She-!", Jake panicked, Drew was silent.

—"Jake, I know. I saw it, she was the one to kiss you and you pushed her away immediately.", Drew sighed.

Jake was concerned.

"She's such a whore, I hate her.", Drew said.

Jake went to him and hugged him, publicly, yes. Homies do hug too, you know?

"I'm still sorry, Drewy...", the blond put his head on the smaller's shoulder, hugging him tightly, not letting go.

—"Gosh, I wanna kiss you.", Drew began, "Don't worry, Jake, I'm not mad.", he whispered.

He was still a bit jealous of Hailey, that rat.

He slowly returned the hug. They both walked to class.

.

.

.

Time passed quickly, it was already the end of the day. Jake ignored Hailey during rehearsals, finding excuses such as "Sorry, gotta go to the bathroom!" or "I have Math right now, TTYL-!". Hailey felt bad.

"Wanna watch me play on my new gaming set up tomorrow? I have a new PC Gamer.", Drew asked Jake.

—"Drew, I wanna play on that PC too, not just watch.", Jake admitted.

—"Sure, then. You can play on it, I'll play on my old set up.", Drew rolled his eyes, "You'll get to admire my new set up my parents just bought me."

—"Yes!", Jake screamed victory," Thank you so much, Drewy-bear!", everyone called Drew that.

—"No probs, babe-"

—"Jake!", someone ran towards the peach-haired boy.

Footsteps could be heard.

"Huh, Hailey?", Jake's face went pale.

—"I.. I don't want to force you but... I didn't get an answer yet..!", she heavily panted, "Do you like me back..?"

Drew shot a glare at Hailey.

—"Oh, uh.. I'll give you an answer tomorrow, okay?", Jake panicked once more, sweating.

—"Oh.. okay...", she sounded disappointed.

.

.

.

Drew and his lover finally arrived at Jake's. They went in Jake's bedroom. Drew was jealous. He hated Hailey so much. She hated her so much he considered killing her at least 4 times that week.

They sat on Jake's bed.

"So, what you wanna do? Drewy?", Jake questioned.

—"Why didn't you reject her?", he asked, serious.

Jake knew this question was to be expected.

"I don't want to make her feel bad. I'll do it tomorrow.", he answered.

Jake kissed the hot grape on the cheek.

Silence occupied the room. Drew was staring at the floor, not looking in Jake's direction. Jake on the other hand, was looking at Drew, confused by his boyfriend's behaviour. The two boys stood in the room, not bothering speaking up, breaking the cold, uneasy atmosphere.

Drew suddenly glared at Jake. He looked deep into the taller boy's eyes, letting jealousy take over his body.

"Do you like Hailey.", he asked, irritation in his voice.

—"What-? Of course not! She's a friend, not more, not less.", Jake answered truthfully, taken aback by Drew's voice raise.

The magenta-haired boy approached the other slowly. He hugged him tightly again, burying his face in the taller's chest. Without hesitation, Jake hugged his lover back and kissed the top on his head gently.

"Drew, I don't like her, never will. I have you.", the boy smiled slightly, grabbing his boyfriend's hands.

—"I'm sorry. I just..", the other sighed, "I saw Hailey jump on you and kiss you, that really made my blood boil", he spat out.

Jake laughed, leading his raspberry to the bed behind them. He fell on the bed, Drew on top of him, making him groan.

"I love you, Drewy.", Jake said, laid down on his back, closing his eyes.

—"I love you too, hot stuff.", Drew said, resting his head on the boy's chest.

The two boys rested on the bed in each other's arms for a while before Drew spoke up again.

"You staying over?", he asks.

—"Sadly, no. I can't tonight...", he chuckled nervously.

—"Alright, then.", the other shrugged.

He wrapped his arms around the peach's waist, kissing his cheek several times in a row. He covered the boy in kisses, making him laugh.

"Drew, stopppp! It tickles!", he yelled.

The boy didn't stop, he started pecking his nose and lips as well.

"Dreww!"

Finally, he stopped, his lips landing on his closed right eye last.

They cuddles a bit before Jake had to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Baby?", he grinned, about to exit the room.

—"Alright, sweetheart.", Drew, still on the bed, responded with his deep voice.

And with that, Jake left the room, leaving Drew alone in his room, unfinished drawings on his desk.

—————

Word count: 1330

This is not the part 2 of the previous chapter. This is another oneshot.

Also, I rewrote this chapter to remove the smut. I'm deleting all smut I created so modifying some chapters I want to keep!

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 231 14
! slow posting ! hurtfics, sickfics, angsts, fluffs, ships and more about our zb1 boys! updates when i have motivation/time lol i'll take requests, c...
22.3K 698 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
29.9K 294 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...
1.3K 36 16
☆ - Feel Free To Request !! ☆ - I Do All Ships Except for Drew/Liam/Zander x Any Girl or Zoey/Sadie x Any Boy Unless Platonic or One-sided (I hc Dria...