My Love Roller Coaster

By destinysmith965928

More

Prologue
chapter one: First day of school
chapter two: A week after first day of school
chapter four:the awkward moment

chapter three:should I?

13 0 0
By destinysmith965928

I decided to call Marcus today. I haven't called him since the day he gave me his number cause I liked him,but i was nervous to talk to him about it. I contemplated on whether I should even get myself involved with this dude.  I barley know him, n I don't wanna risk taking the chance of being with him n going through some bullshit like I did with my exes. But even though I barely know Marcus I feel connected to him in a very special way. On the first day of school I immediately fell in love with him. Idk if it was just me being in need for love or if it was just lust. As I was going through my purse to find his number, I realized that I had lost it. I was upset that I lost Marcus's number cause i really wanted to talk to him n get what I had on my mind off. I stopped looking for Marcus's number n decided to text my cousin Marie. Me & Marie have a relationship that is unbreakable. I tell her everything. I told her about how I met Marcus n how I feel about him.

Phone convo: 

Me:Hey Marie wyd?

Marie:Nun wbu?

Me:nun,girl guess what? 

Marie:what?

Me: Im sad cause I lost Marcus's number.

Marie:girl u crazy i thought u was going to tell me something good lol.

Me:lol whatever u always wanna know some mess ill talk to u later bye.

Marie: lol bye.

After I got done texting Marie, I took a shower, got my clothes out for school tomorrow, ate dinner, & decided to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 13.5K 34
I closed my eyes tightly until I heard laughing. No, I could feel the laughing. My eyes sprang open to find Miles on top of me. I was laying flat on...
22.1K 2.6K 28
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
2M 57.7K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
22.3K 2.4K 25
This story is set in the 90's background "I see her everyday in school and now I don't look at her the way a teacher should look at his student. The...