chapter one: First day of school

My first day of high school is going fine I guess. I don't like the fact that the  teachers are talking to much,but I'll get used to it. I just walked into my 2nd period which is IPC. Damn i was not expecting to see a lot of people that ik. I immediately took my seat. As the teacher starts talking bout getting to know each other,i look over to my right n see four dudes staring at me. I quickly recognized three out of the four because i went to middle school with them. Their names are Trey,Anthony,& Jordan. I used to go out with Trey & Jordan. It Didn't last with neither of the relationships, in fact i broke up with them even though they asked me out n i said yes. Shidd i wasn't feeling them no way. But back to the other dude, idk him. Im not gonna lie he fine as hell n he got muscles. Oh shit, he coming over to my table omg!I quickly turned my head n put my hand on the side of my face. "Hey," the dude says as he takes a seat at my table. "Hi." i replied in a soft voice & turned my face to see him. He says, "My name is Marcus, what's yours?" "Naomi." I replied back n smiled. He said  " Your fine but i didn't come over here to holler at you, my boy trey wanted me to come over here for him cause he scared".(Damn was all i could say in my head,my hopes was let down cause i was hoping it would be him to try to get with me.) I played it off tho, n i started laughing. He said y u laughing? I said "Cause I already went out with Trey."  He started laughing n then said I'll be back & walked back to the table where he was sitting. He came back n said "Well I didn't know u already knew my boy but since he not trying to holler no more, u wanna go with me?" (Before u think its a hoe move, i went out with Trey for a day, Plus Marcus didn't go to middle school with us. (He was at a different school they became friends way before i knew Trey.)But back to the story.

I was sooo happy that he asked me out i started to blush. I guess he noticed n he said "I see you blushing hard, I can tell u like me so don't play hard to get."he said jokefully. As I was about to reply, the bell rung. He said "aight Naomi ig i gotta get back to you later." Once again my hopes got let down.