Forgotten (tbhk x f. reader)

By yako-misaki_stairs

"Have you heard the rumor 'Forgotten No. 8' ?" Y/N L/N, a mysterious girl had been dragged along with Nene Ya... More

˜"*°•.˜"*°• before you read •°*"˜.•°*"˜
0-Prologue
1-New Student
2-We meet again
4-16時の書庫
5 - 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘
??? - Y/n L/n
6 - 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉
7 - 柚木司
8 - Tea Party
9 - Y-Y/n!?
10 - The Past
11 - Ao-chan why?
12 - Sumire-chan
13 - Sumire-chan (pt 2)
14 - Aoi... (Part 1)
15 - Aoi... (Part 2)
16 - Out of No. 6's boundary
17 - Severance
??? - Christmas Special
19 - Minamoto's house (Part 1)
20 - Minamoto's house (Part 2)
21 - Something to discuss...
22 - The plan
23 - Searching
24 - Teru & Akane (Pt. 1)
25 - Teru & Akane (Pt. 2)
26 - Truth
27 - I wanna ask you something...
28 - Searching for a connection I
29 - Searching for a connection II
dear readers
30 - Far shore
31 - It'll be alright because...
32 - Yashiro.....
33 - A day without Yashiro
A/n
34 - Lily-san of the flower garden
a/n

18 - Summer Vacation

25 0 0
By yako-misaki_stairs

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

It's been a long time since Hanako-kun and the other supernaturals were gone...I wonder what they are up to.....Or Aoi...or..Kou-kun...I can't get sleep because every day and night I've been thinking about Hanako...I cry. The doorbell rang and my mother got the door then she called out "Nene-chan! Your friends are here!" . "Alright." I came to the door to find..."Eh!? Minamoto-senpai and...Akane-kun!?" I said. "Hey! Good morning Yashiro-san...Sorry for coming suddenly but...are you free today?" Minamoto-senpai asked. "Yes I am..." I replied. "That's great! Would you like to go on a date with me?"

.

Then we got dragged around by Minamoto-senpai

.

"Yashiro-san! Aoi! Look a tower of candy! The thing with the salmon! A real crane game! I've always wanted to try this!" Minamoto-senpai's really into these stuff i guess. "It's fun isn't it?" I said. "Well...I'm from an exorcist family remember? And since all the supernaturals are gone so I finally have a day off" he said. "Akane-kun..." I said. He hummed as a reply. "About what happened to Hanako...and Aoi....." I said. "Oh yeah...I heard...your lifespan extended didn't it?" he said. Then a lobster was behind us. "You two shouldn't be gloomy. You guys should play too!" Minamoto-senpai said. He toss us a bunch of plushies. "Crane games are surprisingly fun!" he said. "What a big catch" Akane-kun said. "But I didn't want that many!" he said. "Then don't dump it on other people!" Akane-kun said. "Let's go to karaoke next!~" Minamoto-senpai said.

.

Then we got dragged by Minamoto-senpai again

.

"So this is how a karaoke looks like! So how do I sing with this?" Minamoto-senpai asked. Akane-kun explains it to him. "Yashiro-san what do you want?" he asked me. "Ah...I'll have some tea" I replied. Then he found a sugar toast and he ordered it. "Do you want something too Yashiro-san?" he asked me. "Ah! No it's fine" I replied. To think that I've actually went out with Minamoto-senpai...When Aoi's back I'll tell her all about it...and I'll brag to Hanako...As...if they...

"You're really weak to hot guys huh Yashiro" 

"So it was a date? That's great Nene-chan!"

A tear fell. "Alright! I'll wash my hands now! Aoi look after Yashiro-san alright?" Minamoto-senpai must have noticed me. "Wait what do you mean look a-" he probably saw me "-fter her..." he said. I was crying. "Hey...what's wrong Yashiro-san?" He asked me. "I-I don't know what to do...about Hanako-kun....and Aoi..." I said. He then suddenly said "Sorry I won't be comforting you..." . "I'm sorry for crying all of the sudden..." I said. "I...made a promise to Ao-chan...that I'll take her to the zoo once this was all over...So I definitely won't give up." he said. "Won't you cooperate with me?" "Alright..." I replied. "Yashiro-san...what happened to Y/n-chan?" he asked me. ".....I will tell you later...I think Minamoto-senpai would want to know too..." I said. Then the waiter gave us the things that Minamoto-senpai ordered. "What are we going to do with this?" he asked. I started chomping it down. Then Minamoto-senpai had came back. "Wow! Yashiro-san has became a hamster!" he said. "Well...you're the one who made the outrageous order..." Akane-kun said. "Ah...Well...Yashiro-san you feel better?" he asked me. I nodded. "Good...are you guys free tonight?" he asked both of us. "More or less..." I answered. "Yeah..." Akane-kun said. Good...Let's go to my place...You guys have something you want to talk about right?" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 440 12
L/n Y/n is a ghost.. A long forgotten school rumor.. One day a curious Nene summons her after hearing of her existence.. That's how she met Hanako a...
313K 10.8K 36
"ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ...?" "ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 0, ᴋɪʀᴜᴍɪ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ." "ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ...
12.8K 405 25
hanako-kun has gotten a new assistant forty years after nene's graduation! nene left the school after a tragic event. apart from that, the new assist...
45.2K 1.4K 19
when you open this book, you think you'll get a love story, but you are horribly mistaken. this story is filled with sadness and one-sided love. but...