𝗖𝗛𝗘ð—Ĩð—Ĩ𝗎 𝗕𝗟ð—Ēð—Ķð—Ķð—Ē𝗠ð—Ķ...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

Stolen Love

2K 63 6
By joonezraa

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎
ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ/ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
✘ɴᴏ sᴍᴜᴛ✘
ʙᴏʏxʙᴏʏ

𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮? 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮.
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂. ︎☕︎

"Kookie, you're taking forever. Come fast Tae must me waiting." Jae, Jungkook's cousin said. "I'm ready! Let's goo."

"Wow my bro looks cute today." Jae complimented Koo. "Thanks hyung. Wish I could say the same to you." "You brat!"

Jungkook laughed, and they both headed towards their neighborhood, looking for their friend.

"Hey Kookie!!" Tae said smiling brightly, as the bunny jumped over him. "Woah Am I invisible or something?" Jay said dramatically. "Kookie, are you also hearing voices? Where is that voice coming from?" Tae teased.

"Enough! We're already late. Let's go!"

Then the lovely trio left for their university.

Taehyung and Jungkook both are besties for a long time. And Jungkook may have a little feelings for Tae. Jae, is also a good friend for Tae. Jungkook and Jae are both good friends more than being cousins. These three always stick together. Both Tae and Jae are a year older that Kookie.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

"Ugh again these letters!" Jay scoffed. "Why are you jealous huh?" Tae said annoyed. "Seriously? Why would I be jealous? Why can't that person say it directly that they love you? Why through the letters?"

"They must have a reason, but, I like it this way. Though I'm dieing to know who that is." Tae said.

"Whatever." Jay said and rolled his eyes. "Don't start again, I have English class, so I'm leaving. Have fun standing outside the class!" Jungkook said and ran away.

Tae has a secret admirer. He/She always keeps these love letters in his locker. Nobody knows who's that. But we'll find out soon.

_______________________________________

"Kookie, are you okay? I heard that you have migraine. Is it alright now?" Jimin, Jungkook's bestest friend asked. "Yes hyung don't worry I'm alright!"

"Why are you so worried about him. He's perfectly fine." Tae said annoyingly, not liking the idea of Jimin being protective over Kookie. "Oh well Mr. Taehyung, if you didn't know, he gets these migraines when he is tensed. That's why I'm worried." Jimin spat back.

"Bunny are you okay? You know you can share anything to me. I will listen okay?" Tae said worriedly, putting his hands over Koo's shoulder and touching his cheeks.

"I'm good Tae. It's just a small-"
"See he's alright. Now let's eat." Jae said cutting off Kook and pulled the hands that were caressing Jungkook's cheeks. He seemed uncomfortable.

Jimin noticed this and kept quiet. He have always noticed this. How Jae would behave weirdly whenever Tae is being extra close with someone. That's why he never supports his love letters too.

"Jin hyung, I told you! Did you notice at Jae's behaviour?" Jimin whispered to Jin. "Yeah you are right. We should say this to Kook." Jin whispered back.

"You dummy, I'm telling you both from the start but you both never listen. Wait lemme do something." Saying that, Jimin looked at Koo, and signalled him to look at him.

"Uhh Tae? What happened today with your secret admirer? Did you find that person?" Jimin asked looking at tae, simultaneously peeking glances at jae. "Jimina you know I want to find out who it is. But I can't. What do you think I should do to find out that person?" Tae asked to Jimin, but before he could say anything jae interupped.

"Hey everyone eat fast. We're getting late." Jae said completely ruining the mood.

Everyone dropped that topic, and talked about random things, and left for their classes.

JAE'S POV

"I have no idea why this Tae is so concerned about some unknown person and their letters. Why can't he see that I love him. All this time I loved him, but he doesn't show any interest. No matter what, I'm making you fall for me. I will do everything that'll make you fall for me."

Jae thought with so much determination. He loved him so much. Jae isn't that bad but, for Tae, he would do the worst. He loves him. But tae isn't interested in him nor any of his friends.

He usually doesn't give his attention to anyone romantically. But. That owner of those letters is an exception. That's what Jae hates it. So, he plans to stop all these letters. But he can't, unless he knows who's that person.

_______________________________________

Currently, Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook, are standing near their university entrance, as all their classes got over. Tae and Jae standing by the opposite gate.

"Kookie I told you about jae! Please...Go confess tae. Jae is being a barrier between you two." Jimin said to Koo.

"No hyung...Jae hyung won't do that." Jungkook protested. "Jungkook it seems jae loves tae."

"I-I. But. Leave it hyung."

"Don't cry when it's too late!" Jin warned and all the three left home.

AT TAE'S HOME

Tae went to his room and opened his bag just to find another letter.

The letter:

Dear love,
I'm sorry that I'm a coward. I'm sorry that I can't say anything in front of you. But trust me, I love you so much. One day, I will say these three words in front of you. Just give me some time. My love for you isn't fake. Bye take care.❤︎

KTH POV

"Wow. People are saying I'm dumb to believe in a person that I don't even know. But I know that person will come for me. I wish I knew that person, I wish I can love that person. But what about Jungkook? Do I love him? How can I love two people at a time?"

He sighed and left to take a nap.

THE NEXT DAY

"Jungkook we're getting late come fas-" Jae stopped talking as he was shocked by the view. Jungkook was writing a letter. The same letters that he used to see in Tae's locker.

Jungkook wide his eyes and quickly hid those letters but boy was he too late.

"H-hyung, w-what a-are you doing here?" Jungkook said nervously. "I just saw that! It's you right!! All this time, it was YOU!!" Jay said in disbelief. He can't agree the fact that his beloved cousin brother loves the same person he loves.

"Please hyung- I love tae so much. For years. I'm sorry for hiding but I was scared. Don't tell this to anyone hyung. Only Jimin and Jin hyung knows this. Will you support me?"

The poor boy asked, not knowing what's coming for him.

Jae loves Jungkook. It's not like he hates him. But he loves tae more. Aren't we all little selfish went it comes to our loved ones?

Jae didn't have the heart to lie to Kook. But just nodded and both left.

"Did you guys fight? Something seems off." Tae commented at the weird behaviour of jae and koo. "Nope!" Jae simply said, and all the 3 left to university.

Koo told to Jin and Jimin about what happened in the morning.

"You gotta me more careful koo." Jimin warned. "Hyung jae hyung will support me. He doesn't love tae and all." Koo told still being stubborn. Jinmin sighed not knowing what to do.

TWO DAYS LATER

"Kookie!! You won't believe what just happened!" Tae said to koo who looked confused. "What is it hyung?"

"The one that's sending me those letters is Jae!!"

"What?"
"No."
"This can't be happening. Did jae hyung lie to tae?"
"But I trusted him."

"Kookie!!" "Huh? Are you sure tae?" Koo asked being broken. "Y-yeah. I'm too shocked, but jae just confessed me." Tae said.

"But he didn't tell me anything." "It's okay kook maybe he want to keep it as a secret."

"So, are you going to accept jae?" Koo nervously asked. "Yeah I guess. Y'all know that I loved that secret person. But I'm not sure if I have feelings for jae, but I said let's try to jae. Okay koo bye I'm getting late."

Saying that tae left a broken Jungkook who stood there not knowing what to do.

Jin and Jimin, who heared the news, came to kook with an worried expression.

"Kookie are you okay?" Jimin asked. "No hyung. Jae hyung just found out that I love tae and I'm the one who's writing those letters. But, how can he say that he's the one?! HOW CAN HE STEAL MY LOVE!!" Jungkook yelled crying.

"Koo we can fix it..." Jin said trying to calm the younger. "No hyung we can't. I don't have any evidence that I'm the owner of those letters. How will he believe me?" Jungkook cried.

"I'm gonna go confront jae hyung!" Jungkook said furiously, not hearing jin and jimin.

Jae was playing football, that's when kook came. He knows why koo is here so he went towards him.

"Why did you do that?" Kook asked. "Look Jungkook, I know what I've done is wrong, but, just like you, I have also loved tae for a very long time. So you better stay away from us. Please don't ruin our love."

"Tae doesn't love you. And you know that right?" Koo said. "He will love me. Now back off. I'm sorry for what I've done but tae is mine." Jae said and left a crying Jungkook alone.

"He stole my love."

Two weeks passed, Jae and Tae are in a relationship right now. As they both are in a same age, they get to have classes together. Which hurts Jungkook.

Tae and jae seems happy together.

Right now, Namjin, Yoonmin, Tae and Jae, J-hope and Koo were sitting and eating at the canteen.

"Tae baby, don't forget our date today." Jae said to tae. "Yeah I won't." Tae said and laughed awkwardly.

KTH POV

"Things have been very awkward since I started to date jae. Jungkook isn't talking with me like before. I loved the one who wrote me the letters. But, I can't see jae in that way. I'm forcing myself in this relationship, just because he wrote those letters."

AFTER THE CLASS

"Tae! Where are you going?" Jae asked. "I'll speak with Koo and will come okay?" Tae smiled sweetly, not knowing someone is dying inside seeing their interactions.

"Koo!"

"Yes tae?" Kook said with a small smile. "Why are you not talking with me like before? Did I do something wrong?" Tae said with a pout.

"No hyungie...You didn't do anything. I just thought you need tp spend sometime with your new boyfriend. So, a friend like me should stay away a little right?" Koo said with a fake smile, but for an unknown reason tae felt pain in his heart.

"Noo~ Don't say that. No matter what, you are always my first priority." Tae didn't know what he was talking. His "just friend" is his first priority over his boyfriend?

They spoke for sometime, and left

ONE MONTH LATER

In this one month tae and jae became more close. Koo is in pain. But J-hope is the one who stays with koo and gives him confidence with his sunshine behaviour. So Hopekook is also very close.

Tae and jae are close. But the funny thing is, tae really likes jae, but as a friend. He is again and again forcing himself with jae. But as more days passes he treats jae as a friend. He calls him buddy, not baby. They play overwatch but don't go on a date. He does hifi but doesn't kiss him. Jae thinks tae needs some time.

Their relationship is a mess, but no one from the other side knows about this. All they can see is, they are happy. Not their complicated relationship. One loves the other romantically, but the other loves the partner as a friend.

As Hobi and Kook gets closer, Tae is developing a feeling called 'Jealousy'.

Today, all the eight members are in Jungkook's home, they've planned a night stay. They were going to watch a movie.

"Hobi hyung don't you have a boyfriend or something?" Tae asked, jealousy at it's peak.

Hobi snaked his hand around Koo's shoulder ON PURPOSE saying, "No bro, I'm looking for one." Tae nodded as Hobi internally laughed at tae.

Tae couldn't help but wish he had a boyfriend like koo. Why 'like' koo? Can't he have koo? But, he already has a boyfriend, and he can't think something like that. He have not felt the way he feels with kook when he's around jae. But he won't accept that.

The whole movie, Koo and Hobi were so clingy. Tae is a very possesive person. Especially around Koo.

"I'm sure that I don't love Jae. He's just a friend. But just because he wrote those letters, I can't force myself into him right? Yes. I loved the one who wrote those letters. But after knowing that it's jae, how can I? He's a very good friend."

"And why the hell this bright head is so clingy with Kookie? I don't feel jealous when jae hugs others, but when it comes to Kookie, it's a whole different story. Should I confess? But that's practically called cheating. Okay, we'll ask any idea from Kookie itself."

Tae thought, feeling proud of his own brain.

"Hey guys! I wanna use restroom. Kindly pause the movie." Tae said smiling innocently. "Ugh! Go away." Jimin said annoyingly as he paused the movie. "Come Kookie, let's go." Tae said pulling kook away from hope.

"Why do you need him. You go by yourself." Hobi said. "It's his house." Tae said.

"I live here too." Jae said. "Whatever, I like to use Koo's restroom cause...cause... It has a bigger mirror. Yeah." Tae said nodding to himself feeling satisfied with his own answer.

All looked at him weirdly and Taekook left to Koo's room.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Don't scare me! Go and use the restroom!" Jungkook said and tae nodded like an obedient child, and went to the washroom, did his job, and came out.

Just as Kook was about to open the door he grabbed his hand and looked at him in the eyes.

"Jungkook, stay here. I need your help." Tae said. "What help hyung?"

"See, I'll tell you but don't be mad at me okay?"

"Okay?"

"Okay, so...I don't actually love your brother jae. Yes, I told that I love the person who wrote me the letters, but after knowing that it's my bestie, I can't love him. Let it be. Even though he's the one that wrote the letters I don't care anymore. Please don't be mad at me for not loving your brother."

Jungkook stood there speachless. He did stay away from tae. Just because he don't wanna ruin his brother's love. Even though it's a stolen love.

"But why are you telling me this?"

"It's because I...kinda feel....that I want you in Jae's place.

Yes. Tae said it. Just like that. He's an open book. If he thought he should confess to kook today, he WILL do it today. He's a bold guy. He does things just like that.

Jungkook stood there Jungshook.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't feel like loving him. I always get jealous when it comes to you but not him. I want to spend all my time with you but not him."

"But you guys seemed happy."

"Y'all will definitely think like that. We look happy from the outside, but in the inside it's very complicated. I treat jae more like a friend than a boyfriend. He must've took the hint by now but I don't know."

"I love you Koo..." Tae sincerely confessed. "Please help me get out of this mess. I ain't forcing you to love me back. But just free me from your brother. I just told him 'we'll try this out' but I don't wanna do this anymore.

"Okay... Maybe I'll try helping you.." just as kook said that tae caught something in Koo's drawer.

"Hey! What is that? Those cards look familiar to me." Tae said and took those cards. Jungkook didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook. Tell me what's going on. Who's letters are these? Were you the one all these time?!" Tae questioned but Jungkook kept quiet so he dragged Jungkook out of the room.

"Everyone stop this!!" Tae yelled.

"Look Tae, we're sorry, we'll play this once again don't be angry. You were taking forever that's why we started watching the movie. We thought you are probably pooping." Jimin said being scared.

"No Jiminie that's not it. Jae!! You tell me. I found this in Koo's room. Who wrote those letters to me? Kook or You?!"

Jae stood there stunned. "T-tae i-it's not what it looks like." *Sigh*

Jae knew. He knew he can't lie anymore. Now that Jungkook is also crying.

"I'm sorry tae...I didn't mean to...I loved you so much. Forgive me." Jae said looking down being ashamed. Ashamed that he stole Jungkook's love.

We all get furious when someone steal our ideas or something. Imagine getting your love stealed.

"How could you? You know he loves me. How could you pretend that you are the one?!" Tae yelled. "I'm sorr-"

"DON'T! Ask that to your brother."

"Jungkook I'm really sorry. I was blinded by love. Forgive me for everything." Jae cried.

That night Jae and Kook cried enough.

_______________________________________

Knowing that Tae loved him, even before knowing that he's the one that wrote the letters made Jungkook so happy.

They let all the problems slide for few days. Jae moved on from tae. Tae and Koo slowly started their relationship. Taekook confessed each other properly.

What jae did isn't something you can forgive easily, but as time went by, you could really see that jae regrets. So koo forgived him.

Now Jae is happy for Taekook.

"Baby we're having a night stay remember?" Tae said looking at his bunny. "Yes hyungie don't worry I'll buy your snacks. You told this for the nth time." Kook annoyingly yelledat his boyfriend. "Don't yell at your hubby." He pouted and Koo blushed.

"Okay you love birds now stop." Jae said. But he didn't notice a pair of eyes staring at him.

The day jae lied that he's the secret admirer, it wasn't just one heart that broke. Another one too. It's J-hope's. But no one noticed that.

He loved Jae for a long time. But didn't get any chance. So hobi was left heartbroken.

Now it's obvious for everyone about J-hope and Jae. They are very shy around each other. They might as well end up as a couple.

"Jae can we walk home?" Hobi asked. "Sure." Jae smiled lovingly and blushed and both left. Finally Jae found someone that would love him back.

"Guess we have a new ship!" Tae said laughing. "Yeah they look cute together!" Jungkook said agreeing to his boyfriend.

THE END

(How about a part two about Jae and J-hope's love life? Just kidding 😌)

Thank you so much for reading. 🍁✨

Please let me know about your opinions.

Sorry for the mistakes. I don't even know what I wrote. I'm sorry if it wasn't good. I'll try my best next time. 🦛💜

One more thing! Requests are welcome.

Byeeee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 69 7
Different genres of Taekook love stories. Give it a try you'll like it... I hope
8.7K 347 18
" T-taehyung " " yes do I know you ?" _____ " don't you remember me kim " " kookie " it's just the story from my smut book as a lot said I should...
75.7K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
2.2M 29.3K 52
My pronouns: they/them I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS PRACTICALLY A FEETUS SO YES ITS BAD VERY BAD AND MOSTLY UNEDUCATED ON LIKE TOYS AND STUFF SO I GAVE Y...