๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ || Wakasa Im...

By fantasialastrange

โ”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘œ๐‘

Epilogue

2.5K 101 75
By fantasialastrange

"Where the hell is she, fuck?!"

Waka's rage thundered in the room. It's been more than weeks when he last saw Nilla, he tried reaching her but her phone was unattended, he even visited the mansion but no one answered all of his questions.

No one.

The caretaker of the house didn't entertain him. Narumi won't give him any ideas of where she is or her whereabouts. He's starting to lose it when a light suddenly crosses his eyes, he looks down and sees the gift that Nilla gave him.

The bracelet.

He touches it softly before he calms down.

'Shin. Maybe he knows where she is.'

He can feel his senses starting to lose it every second that passes, he drove faster as if he was on a great race before reaching the hideout. As usual, Takeomi is talking to Shinichiro, who's busy doing stuff on his bike.

"Where is she?"

He asks, composing his demeanor as he breathes heavily because of his rush. Even though he's on edge now wanting to know the answer, he can't just talk to Shinichiro without respect.

After all he's still his leader. He walks towards him and waits for a response, his jaw clench when Shinichiro just eyes him frostily before continuing what he's doing.

"She left."

He distantly answers. Waka stands there for a moment, lost in his thoughts, while he's trying to comprehend what just Shinichiro said.

'Left? Why would she leave? Why didn't she tell me? Why did she inform Shin but not me? Fuck!'

His heart can't stop beating out of anxiousness and apprehension.

"Why? Why did she leave? How did you know?"

He asks slowly, still staring at Shinichiro, who's not minding him. Shin breathes out heavily.

'Tsk that's why I told her to inform Waka.'

Shinichiro thought as he had a hard time explaining why she had to left. Shinichiro brushed his hair for a moment and chose his words wisely before answering, he doesn't want Waka to misunderstand the whole situation. Still, he too, doesn't know how to comfort his stressed friend.

"I'll tell you if you promise that you won't follow her."

Shinichiro deals, knowing his friend will roam the whole country no-the whole world, just to find her, but right now, he also knows that Nilla has something to do on her own.

Wakasa looks at him, clenching his jaw, trying to stop himself from tormenting Shinichiro for his ridiculous ideas. He nods as an answer just to let Shinichiro spit the answer that he needs. Shin weight Waka's stare before he sighs.

'Damn, how the fuck did I end up in this situation? Am I their telegram or something?'

Shinichiro patiently thought.

'Well, I can't blame him if I were him.' He nods before looking back at Waka,

"Waka, she's in Brazil right now."

He stated, Waka look at him seriously before sighing again,

'I don't care anymore.'

Shinichiro last straw before shrugging all his affinity, he just wanted to wish happiness for the two but he didn't plan to be their middle or what.

'I'll speak for your feelings Nilla!'

He cheered her for on his mind, yes, he loves her so much. But he knows that he should let go because she finally realizes her true feeling.

'At least God let me be her friend.'

He mentation, reminiscing all the moments that he shared with her. He looked back at Waka before smiling genuinely to ease Waka's tension, yet it only made Waka nervous.

'Why would he smile like that? Shit.'

He thought creeping a bit still unable to read Shinichiro's mind.

"She loves you okay? She just needs to do something on her own, so be patient Waka, and wait for her."

He explained making Takeomi to chuckled.

'He looks so done.' Takeomi thought before he snipped on his cigarette.

Waka for a moment stop thinking as the indistinct sound of his thoughts crowded him. He stares at the window before he sits on the couch. Lost for words on what just Shinichiro said, he breathed heavily.

"She loves me?"

He unconsciously utter, Shinichiro look at him again before smiling,

'It actually works?'

He notion knowing that telling Waka, that Nilla actually reciprocates his feeling would soothe Waka's rage. That's when Takeomi laughs and throw a pillow at Shinichiro.

'You, sly motherfucker.'

Omi gesture to Shin before laughing, Waka on the other hand still unable to get a hold of himself, ignore the two. That's when Benkei enters the room, who looks clueless about what's happening.

"Waka let's beat other gang."

Benkei started since he couldn't grasp the situation right now. Waka nod and stand,

'I need to calm these emotions.'

He utters to himself. Waka spends his night and day beating people just to comfort himself he's holding the fact that Nilla leaves because she needs something to do that she loves him although she chooses to leave without telling him.

A week after that incident, Shinichiro disbands the Black Dragon. Waka and Benkei have been roaming around beating people has been their new fun time. They can't do anything about the disbandment but they respect what Shinichiro wants.

"Shit, you're a bit brutal, Waka,"

Benkei stated as he watched Waka stand in the middle of the fight holding someone's head. Waka didn't mind him until some of their men ran to them.

"Captain!"

The man looks exhausted while looking at the two,

'This two are a deadly duo.'

The man gulps again before shrugging his thoughts.

"Shinichiro-san..."

He started the two immediately turn their attention to the man when they feel a sudden chill,

"What happened to Shin?"

Waka asks and walks toward the man. The man breathes out as Benkei stands beside Waka.

"Shinichiro-san is dead."

The two stop breathing for a while before they run. They rode their bike and rushed to Shinichiro's house, heart beating fast as they maneuver their bike,

'Shin is dead? Impossible.'

Waka murmured. However, when they reach Shinichiro's place, everything goes black for them. They've been greeted by Shinichiro's funeral. Never would they imagine that Shin would pass away.

Waka and Benkei stood there stoically, not sure how they should react. Waka's eye shift on Shinichiro's picture, who's smiling lively beside it was the cold dead body of Shinichiro.

"Hey."

They look up when someone nudges them. It's Shinichiro's grandfather.

"We never expect that last day was his last."

He starts giving Waka a handkerchief and taps his shoulder.

"Get a hold of yourself, you too, Benkei."

The old man uttered weakly. Waka stares at the handkerchief emotionless when tears start to fall in his eyes.

'What?'

He muttered when tears didn't stop from falling in his eyes, Benkei walk away from the mourn.

"Shin..."

No one stops him from crying, heart shattered looking at the altar of Shinichiro he stays there. After pulling himself together again, he changes his clothe into a formal one and offer a prayer.

"Do you let me have her because you knew this would happen?"

He stops for a while, holding the bracelet, the only one that he has right now.

"You're not good at fighting but you didn't die when you're on the gang yet you died on a single metal pipe."

He look up and saw Benkei, he laughed a bit indeed. It seems that fate got them so good. Weeks have passed after Shinichiro's death, and everything changed. They are all trying to adjust to the significant turn in their lives.

They stay low profile and can't do anything about Shinichiro's death because it's an accident, and minors are the ones who did it. A month pass Waka and Benkei stick together while Takeomi has his regime.

That's why they didn't bother him. He's with Benkei roaming the city to waste his time, although they're retired in deliquescence, many gangs still want the two of them.

"Waka, look at that."

Benkei stops at the poster that he saw on a makeup shop, an endorsement of makeup where Nilla's picture is plastered. Waka immediately stops the engine of his drive and walks towards the poster.

His heart skips a beat seeing how beautiful she is on the poster. He stands there in awe, not minding how long he'll stand just to look at that poster. He smiles unconsciously yet loneliness enfold him.

'How long will you make me wait?' He uttered.

"Miss her?"

Benkei nudges him, he's been standing there for more than thirty minutes that Benkei got bored of watching his friend, who looks lost, staring at the poster.

"He got it hard." He murmured before buying food and drinks.

He joined Waka after he bought some finger foods. He laughed a bit before the owner of the store approached them.

"Good evening Sirs, are you going to buy something? If you are, we can-"

"How much for this panel?" Benkei almost choked while he drinks after hearing what just Waka said.

"What?"

"What, Sir?"

Benkei and the owner ask Waka with unbelievable expressions written on their face.

"You heard me. I want this panel."

He ordered.

"The hell Waka, what are you going to do with that?"

Benkei asks after he recovers from his choke.

"I'm supporting her." He simply replies and gives his card to the owner.

"Bill it here. I'll be taking this with me."

He demands. Benkei and the Owner were left there, still in shock.

"Ahmn, Sir? Is he really buying this?"

The owner asks when Waka enters the shop, checking if he heard the young man right earlier.

"I think so..."

Even Benkei are at a loss to Waka's demand. Days passed before the other Black Dragon's been aware of Nilla's career.

"She's a nude model?"

Benkei asks Waka who's sitting crossed leg, eating a lollipop, and scanning the new magazine he bought where Ellenilla is featured.

"Damn, didn't know you're into models, Waka."

Takeomi commented and sat beside him to peak at the magazine but Waka immediately shoved the magazine away. Wakasa gives him a sharp gaze before he turns his back to Takeomi.

Takeomi raised his brow and tried to peak against Wakasa's back but Wakasa moved away again. Takeomi creased his forehead before smacking Waka's head.

"The fuck let me see!"

Takeomi exclaimed that's when Benkei joined them.

"That's her new magazine, right?" Benkei tried to peak, but Waka shoved him away too.

"Stop peeking assholes."

He hissed. Ever since Nilla started modeling, he never misses buying all of her magazines, he's satisfied knowing that Nilla found her passion, although she has another goal.

"The hell? Nothing would change even if you didn't let us see it. We can see it to stores stupid."

Takeomi teased making Waka to raised his middle finger.

"Then go buy her magazine fuckers."

He retorts and stands up before closing the magazine. She's a big shot now. He smiles, looking back at Takeomi.

"Call Senju. She wants to learn how to fight right. I'll teach her."

Waka announced. Takeomi has been nagging him to teach Senju how to fight also Benkei. That's why he's been staying at Takeomi's house to train Senju. Takeomi nods before calling Senju.

While waiting, he gets his phone to browse the net, only to find himself searching Ellenilla's profile to all his account. His jaw clenched upon seeing all her perfect nude shots, a lot of praise and offensive comments can be found on the section, but she never replied.

"Stalking her again?"

Waka accidentally liked her post a year ago because of Senju. His eyes rose before looking at Senju.

"Why the fuck would you surprise me like that?"

He hissed and looked back at his phone. He didn't know what to do.

'What would she think if I liked her post that's been a year already?!'

He almost throws his phone because of his stupidity.

'She might think that I'm a stalker!'

Senju looks at him, trying to compress her laughs.

'Is this really Waka? Freaking out 'cause he suddenly like her old post?' She thought she pat her teacher's shoulder to calm him.

"Chill, Waka! Do you think she'll know it's you? Dude, like she's a damn a celebrity, every minute there's going to like her post even if it's her first post!"

Senju sarcastically jests, totally finding Waka amusing at the moment because she never saw her teacher so alarmed. Waka looks up at her with his sting gaze before he stands up,

'She has a point, but why it is so damn annoying that I'm just one of her fans now?'

He mulls before standing in the middle of the room.

"Senju, I'll train you."

And with that Waka train Senju- no, it's like Senju has a taste of hell for the whole time due to the fact that her teacher's mood is shitty.

"Fuck. Stop, I give up!"

Senju screamed before laying on the ground, still catching her breath she heard faint laughs. That's when she saw her brother and Benkei that's been watching them the whole time, looking at her with a

'You piss him. You get that.'

Look. Senju rolled her eyes before rolling on the ground back and forth,

"I'm bored. Let's go shopping!"

She exclaimed, smiling at the three men in front of her, the three facepalms but didn't complain and let the little girl tug the three of them.

-

Waka stares at her new release magazine where she's riding a horse on an island with nothing but her white hat, smiling ear to ear as she sits on the horse. He gulps at how alluring she looks on the top of the horse, almost wishing that he's that horse she's riding. Those thin kissable lips that he wants to claim, big brown orbs looking on him sexily, jet-black hair flowing on the shot that he wants to caress move him to a cliff of frustration.

'Fuck.'

He uttered when his cock grew wild inside his pants.

"Tsk."

His frustration just grows when he lifts the next page, Nilla laying on the sand with nothing but some grain of sand only, making him have access to her not so big breast, but he really wants to bite and suck. Her cross legs have a sexy angle on the top view picture shot while her hands are on top of her head.

He suddenly feels how hot his house becomes as he keeps on staring at her, without any thoughts, he reaches for his throbbing and painful manhood that wants to release its frustration.

He slowly strokes his cock thinking that the lady is actually beneath him. Daydreaming that he is actually groping those two mounds of her, sucking her sexy neck down to her collarbone.

"Shit."

He cussed as he got nothing but her nude magazine with him. Still stroking his blustery cock he continued to imagine her.

"Waka..."

Her moan suddenly filled his head as he longed for not just her body but her whole existence. Gritting teeth, he continues to help himself on his own catastrophe, he grips his cock more before throwing his head on the couch.

"Ahh... Waka...!"

Her moans play on his mind again and again like a sinful harmony of a mermaid, until he reaches his orgasm. He pants and looks at his thick, hot semen before he shut his eyes and massage his temple.

"Nilla, how long will I wait? I long for you so much."

He never felt so lonely in his life without her. Suddenly it felt so hard to breathe as his heart sank to the deep lagoon of emptiness. He sighs and holds the bracelet that he never takes off to ease the infelicity that he's experiencing before looking down on his still throbbing and hard manhood.

"Fuck!"

He yelled with frustration before taking a cold shower to ease his horniness. It's been five years since the last time he saw her, no contact, no letter, no connection at all. Just the media and the magazines that follow her everyday life are the only clues that Wakasa can use to know what she's been doing.

"Senju, jump higher."

He commands her student, who's trying to form her powerful and firm kicks.

"Loosen your force, try to make your body flow lightly. You're too stiff."

Wakasa lectured while eating his lollipop studying his student movement, It's been years since he started teaching Senju and she's really good at it, she just needs to solidify her movements to perfect her fighting skill.

Senju did what Waka told her. She breathed slowly before moving, closing her eyes as she felt the surrounding. She jumps and lifts her leg lightly before inserting force into it and kicking the pear-shaped punch bag on the ceiling. She successfully controlled her force making her teacher satisfied.

'She's really strong.'

Wakasa thought before pulling the lollipop out of his mouth. He's about to talk to Senju when a loud footstep echoes in the room.

"Wakasa!"

Benkei's voice thundered in the room. Waka looks at Benkei's panting next to him is Takeomi, who just entered the room.

"Did you watch her interview today?!" Benkei, who's jittery, yelled at him.

Waka shakes his head, still thinking, what's with the fuss the two are doing.

"She has an interview today?"

He asks, the two nod and pull him without any ado.

"What the fuck?"

The two stop at the living room where the television is on, and Nilla is in it. He read the headline of the interview before he stood there in shock.

The hottest topic: The Esteemed Star of Broadway Secret Pregnancy.

Flashed in a big font in the television where Ellenilla is hosting. He didn't know how to react. He couldn't move in his position while he stared at the news.

"Is it true that you've had a child, Ms. Elle?"

The anchor asks eagerly like it's been waiting to ask her that question. So as the man standing there who's lost in thoughts. Ellenilla laughs softly before she nods.

"Yes, I have."

She replied shortly, that's when a picture flashed on the screen. Where Ellenilla is holding a two-child in her arms while walking out of a known school, it's no denying that it is the model.

Wakasa can't think straight as his heart leaps seeing his woman carrying two children in her arms. The room stayed in silence as they watch the interview until a clear shot of a child flashed on the screen.

"You're holding two children, Ms. Elle, is it possible that your child is a twin? Or you have two secret pregnancies?"

The interview asks again, Waka keeps on staring at the picture of a young boy on the screen. His jaw clenches thinking if Ellenilla would have second pregnancy, that just means she already has a family, his thoughts pushed him on a cliff as he kept composing himself.

The unbearable silence in the room was broken when Senju said something that even Waka couldn't believe.

"It looks like, Waka," Senju stated. Waka just stared at her before looking back at the screen.

"No, I don't have second pregnancy and Yes, I have twins."

The model announced. It felt like the whole world stopped when she answered she had twins.

"How old are they now?"

The reporter asks again. Ellenilla smile as if she's being proud at that moment, proud of how she was able to hide her twins for years.

"They're five years old."

She replied sweetly, short answer yet enough to fulfill the curiosity of the reporters. They continue to ask her as Waka keeps on thinking.

'Five years ago, she left.'

His lazy lilac eyes dilated when he connected everything on the spot.

'We have twins? She conceived my son?'

Waka can't keep his usual calm demeanor as Ellenilla keeps on answering the reporter. He can't care less from the fact that Ellenilla has been living with his child for years without his knowledge.

Emotion scamper in him; loneliness, excitement, sadness, self-pity, happiness. He can't name all the emotions that charge in him. He gulps and walks towards the screen wherein the picture of his son still flashes on it. He touches the screen softly as he studies the image of his son, the other twin can't be seen on the screen since he is resting his head on the model's shoulder.

"Is it really my child?"

He utter weakly, he never feels this weak after Shinichiro's death, right now all he wants to do is to meet his son.

"The child has a spitting image of you Waka, that's definitely your twins too,"

Benkei answered him after he digested the shocking news. Waka clenches his jaw before he turns to the group again, who's watching all of his moves.

"I'll flight to Brazil today."

He declares, firmly eager to meet the twins and see the model again. The three didn't stop him, when the doorbell rang, Omi opened the door welcoming an unexpected guest.

"Good evening everyone especially Mr. Imaushi."

Narumi greeted them formally, the three looked at him with surprise. Still, Waka remained to compose, thinking how to introduce himself to the twins. Narumi peeks at the television that's still working.

"I'm guessing you already know."

Narumi started sighing when Wakasa didn't mind him and continued admiring his son's picture flash on the screen.

"What's my family's location in Brazil?"

Narumi stayed silent he could tell that Waka was eager, yet he knew what his Mistress wanted. He shook his head slowly and gave Waka a bow.

"I'm sorry Mr. Imaushi. That is something I can't give you."

He firmly stated. Waka looks back at him with a bloodlust leer, not happy with what just Narumi told him.

"What do you mean?"

Waka questioned him. Narumi was taken aback by the sharp gazes Waka was giving him, he knows if he gives him a wrong answer, he won't see another day tomorrow.

"As you can see, Mistress isn't coming back because she still has a business in Brazil."

Narumi started trying to choose his words wisely. When Waka continues to listen to him he proceeds with his explanation.

"Two years. That's her target year coming back in here."

He emphasizes to Waka, Narumi gulp and continues to talk. Now, he can feel that it is not only Wakasa who wants him dead as he explains everything. Benkei and Takeomi, who are sitting silently on the corner of the room, are eyeing him with his death stare.

'Shit. If stare can kill, I might be found lifeless now.'

He gulf again before composing himself.

"If you'll follow her in Brazil now, you'll just be a hindrance to her. She's doing things according to her plan Mr. Imaushi."

That's when Takeomi stands up angrily he look at Narumi sharply. As Wakasa just stands there looking at the unexpected guest.

"What do you mean according to her plan?! That's Wakasa's children too! How can she plan everything on her own!?"

He pointed out, pitying his friend who's been waiting for Ellenilla for the last five years.

"What do you mean another two years?! Their child is growing without a father! How can she decide like that?! How selfish-"

"Enough, Takeomi. I understand."

Wakasa cut him off before he could say any offensive word to Ellenilla. Wakasa looks away before he nods.

"I'll wait for her. There's no need to make a fuss."

Wakasa stated that before leaving the room, everyone was shocked, but no one stopped Wakasa from walking out. Wakasa found his way to the bar just to ease his dismay.

No one could comfort him as he chose to be alone. He orders another shot of Spirytus Vodka to the bartender. It's his fifth shot, and he can feel that everything is light, yet his emotions are more sensitive. He laughs all his sadness away when a woman suddenly approaches him.

"Hi, alone tonight, babe?"

He looks up at the woman before drinking his drink.

'I can't even compare her to Nilla. It would be an insult.'

He thought and looked at the lady again.

"Yes, now leave." He answered before he ordered another shot.

"Oh, come on, don't be so uptight, babe."

Annoying. He thought he clenched his jaw when the woman started touching him,

"Stop touching me, it's disgusting."

Wakasa stated coldly didn't even care if the woman would feel offensive or what, the woman slapped him before leaving.

"Jerk!"

He laughed with her last retort before he continued drinking alone even the lively music and crowd around him couldn't sway his loneliness. He continued to drown himself in alcohol. He couldn't care less about anything, just his family that's a million miles away from him.

'What do they look when they're younger?'

He starts imagining things as he submersed on alcohol more.

'Do they even ask about me?'

'Do Nilla talk about me to the twins'?'

'I bet the two of them are mama's boy.'

'Do they long for me the way that I'm missing them?'

'What are their name?'

'What does Nilla looks when she's carrying them?'

He hiccuped when his emotions started to take control of him. Tears filled his lonely lilac orbs.

"Ellenilla, why can't I be with you now? Why do I always wait? Am I not worth it to be with you?"

He uttered painfully, yet he couldn't do anything but wait and wait for her.

"It hurts so much, Ellenilla."

The last thing he remembers before passing out on the counter. Takeomi and Benkei, who watch Waka the whole time from afar, feel sorry for their friend.

"Damn, he didn't care about anyone, but when it's Nilla, everything matters, even if he's the one who's hurting."

Takeomi murmured Benkei nod before carrying his drunk friend.

"You chose this way, Waka. Now suffer with it."

Benkei whispered at him before dragging him out of the bar. After the news about the twins Waka never heard about the issue again. Narumi informed him that Ellenilla wanted to keep the twins out of media. She wanted to live with their twins privately.

The issue of Ellenilla being a single mom fired all over in Brazil and Japan. A lot of hate and mock are thrown at the model. However, Waka uses his own power and money to wipe all the hostile humor about her.

"That nothing but a whore selling her already used body on magazine just for money is unbelievable."

"You got a point, can't imagine the future of her two children knowing that their mom is something like that."

Wakasa heard some girls gossiping when he and Bankei looked for her new release magazine. Wakasa's rage almost fills the room but he manages to control it by Benkei holding his shoulder firmly.

"Look Waka, she looks cool in here."

Benkei tries to divert the furious man's attention to the magazine he found. Nilla is wearing a black suit but underneath is only a lace brasier partnered with her tight pants, black stilettos, and small bowtie around her neck. Waka's mood quickly changes into a calm one making Benkei breathe a sigh of relief.

'He almost scares those girls.'

"Benkei."

He turns to Waka after he breathes.

"You tricked me aren't you?"

Benkei just whistled and put his arms around Waka's shoulder.

'This quick-witted bastard.'

He laughs to ease Waka's accusation.

"What are you talking about? Aren't we here for her?"

He pointed the magazine section wiggling his brows at Waka, who looked benevolent now. After an hour of roaming the mall, Waka decided to go home.

'Finally.'

Benkei uttered after accompanying Waka for more than an hour at the mall.

"Yow, Shin."

Waka started it's just a typical day, yet loneliness attacks him. Whenever he feels lonely, he either looks at the bracelet Ellenilla gives him or visits Shinichiro's grave. He lit a cigarette that he bought on his way to the cemetery.

"Guess I'm here again to bother you."

He laughed a bit before he sat in front of the grave, he opened the lollipop he brought with him and smiled sadly upon seeing the gravestone. Sano, Shinichiro.

"How's heaven, Shin? Got any angels with you now? Or even in angels, you're not good?"

He smiles and look at the lit cigarette near the tomb. His smile turn into a melancholy stare.

"We have twins, Shin."

He crossed his legs as he sat while his head was staring on the ground.

"The day that she left, I thought I couldn't survive it."

He slurps the lollipop. He's too calm while talking to him however it feels like he's just holding himself.

"The gang is with me, so I do survive."

He laughs, knowing that Shinichiro gives efforts for him on those times. He sighs and looks up at the gray shade sky.

"She didn't just leave. You also left, bud."

He uttered as forlornness embraced him. The wind blew coldly as the rain started to fall. He stays quiet as the rain continues to pour, doesn't even notice that his eyes are crying with the rain.

"Shin. I want to meet my children..."

He weakly uttered didn't care if someone saw him in that state.

"I miss her, I long for my children but I don't want to be an impediment to her."

He continued his tears didn't stop from falling as he told Shinichiro everything.

"What should I do, bud?"

That's when an image of Shinichiro appears on his head.

"It will be worth to wait."

Shinichiro said in his imagination, where his deceased friend is smiling at him happily. He laughed and shook his imagination.

"Are you a masochist Shinichiro?"

Knowing that just like him, Shinichiro is whipped by Ellenilla yet even in death, he wishes them to be happy and be together.

"Shit!"

He cursed as the rain continued to fall heavily. He cries his frustration away before standing up.

"I'll wait, and when everything's alright, watch me marry her, Shinichiro." He weakly oath.

"I'll bring my children here and let them know who is the best masochist matchmaker that I've known."

Tears start to form in his eyes again before he smiles on the cold tomb in front of him.

"I miss you, bud." He uttered and smiled.

"Thank you, Shini." He said he may love Ellenilla, but Shinichiro found her first, he loved her first before him and for Shin to let go of her is a big thing for him.

'Nah, Waka, I love her, but I know when to stop.'

Stupid, he cried for hours after saying those words. Waka smiled after those memories played in his mind.

"Draken is shot."

The other member of Brahman look at Benkei, who's composed yet his aura screams a blood bath. Takeomi, throw his cig away, and stand up.

"What?!"

Takeomi, who persuades Draken to join Brahman having the same goal of getting Mikey back, can't take the situation calmly. Who would just sit tight knowing that Mikey's heart just died, no one stopped Takeomi from bursting when he remembered Senju,

"Where's Senju?"

"He's with Takemichi."

Benkei answered. The furious man didn't waste any minute looking for his sister.

"Come on, Benkei."

Wakasa gets his umbrella and follows their vice president. The rain pours down heavily as they all arrive in the amusement park. Takemichi, who looks lost and Senju standing idly beside Takemichi, is the exact scene the executive saw.

"Senju! Is it true that they got Draken?!"

The other executives watch the vice president anguish in the middle of the rain.

"Something's off."

Wakasa muttered, he watched the happenings take place, how the Rokuhara arrived led by South who look like a mad man, the appearance of invisible Mikey, and the sudden war that broke in the amusement park.

"Mikey."

Wakasa stared from afar at Mikey when he saw one of his executives have two children on them.

"Look what we've found."

Sanzu Haruchiyo presents with a broad smile, yet Mikey didn't pay attention to it as he looked at Takemichi. Wakasa's eyes seem to lock on the appearance of two little children in the field that his curiosity crawled to his mind.

"Get ahold of yourself, Takeomi!"

Wakasa attention attentively divert to Senju.

"Waka!"

Raising his arm to stop Senju from pulling Takeomi back.

"Don't get involved Senju, this fight isn't like any other. Someone's life just got taken, and that person was Draken."

But as he was about to do something, a loud crash took the whole place. South, who almost got hit by the motorbike, cursed but was stopped with a katana pointing at him.

"Cielo, Where's my twins?"

Shock, Astounded, and all the unknown emotion burst inside the man within a second. He won't forget that tone, that melodic yet powerful voice.

"Ellenilla."

Senju turned her gaze to Waka,

"What?"

She asks but Waka is too occupied to the lady's unexpected presence on the field.

"Wait, the model? Is she talking to
South? No- the hell is this situation?!"

Trying to follow the happenings, Senju shook Waka's shoulder, but the lad was still in his position.

"Waka!" Benkei called him.

He stared at Waka, following those usual sleepy gazes that are now lively.

"Cielo, my twins are missing!"

Benkei locked his orbs to the woman who yelled, helmet still intact with a katana pointing to South.

"You What?! You lost the twins?!"

South yelled back. The demonic maniac earlier was long gone. It's just a normal human who's worried about the children.

'A twin?' Benkei thought.

"What happened, Stella?! Why didn't you inform me that you were coming!?"

South was frantically panicking, so as the other executives of Rokuhara as they listened to the conversation of South and still the unknown lady, but Wakasa already knew who it was.

"I just got back from my Hawaii trip with my twins to come straight to Japan, but the moment we stepped out of the airport, someone drugged me!"

She took off her helmet, revealing a goddess in the middle of amidst. Standing proudly as she panics, she still manages to look gorgeous. Wakasa didn't even realize that he was walking unconsciously near her.

"Ellenilla."

He whispered as he tried to come closer to her, but Senju stopped him. He looks at the president, who's now the one that was stopping him.

'Table turns easily.' Senju thought.

"Get ahold of yourself too, Waka. This is a fight. You said it yourself."

Senju stated using Waka's words to him, the man looks unsatisfied. He longs for this moment, the day that he'll finally reunite with her but Senju still has a point. Clenching his jaw, Waka turns to Takemitchi.

"Take care of Brahman's princess."

He smirked at Takemitchy and turned his back. It didn't even last for a minute as he and Benkei fought South when Takeomi halted, turning to his sister.

"Senju! Don't fight her!"

The others was shocked at how Senju was ready to fight her. Still, Mikey, who didn't they expect to move, shield his body for Ellenilla, who was waiting for Senju's attack.

Everything went fast that even Wakasa just found himself watching Ellenilla fight Mikey. Throat to throat, superiority against one another, the urge to take back one another where it is supposed to be.

"I have twins now Manjiro, I may not be Emma, but they are your family now."

It's not only Mikey who's listening to her words. The man who was captivated by her right from the beginning keeps on capturing every movement she takes. Adoring every part of her and everything that revolves around her.

"I'm home. Finally, home"

Mikey gives in, the lonely teen rests its body to Ellenilla. South took the sleeping lad on Ellenilla's lap. That's the queue.

Wakasa didn't waste any moment as he waited for too long, not just for an hour, not just a day, a week, a month. He waited for seven long years, the rain stopped, the ruffling sound of leaves was too loud for Waka,

"Wait, Waka... I'm... ahh... I'm sorry!"

He stared at her, she's been talking a lot as he walked towards her, but he was too oblivious, busy studying her features? Focusing on her soaked hair? Her stuttering lips? Her lachrymose orbs? Or just her whole existence right in front of him?

No one knows but only the man who prayed to all the gods that he could name just to be with her again. She falls into the ground, making him to snap back to reality.

"Say something, I'm begging you."

'She's Crying.'

He crouches and holds her face, and the moment he feels her warm to his, he's sure about something.

'She'll be the death of me, but I love it.'

With adoration and tenderness, he said the words that he's been keeping,

"You're still beautiful as the day that I lost you."

She was surprised. She's astounded, but Wakasa couldn't care less. It doesn't matter if he should be angry or shouting at her now because all that matters is that she is here. He claimed the lips that were for him,

'She's going to be my lifetime, even if it's against the odds.'

He didn't waste time taking the woman with him. Seven days, for the last seven days, Wakasa didn't stop marking her, owning every inch of her body, that even her wouldn't know, but it wasn't enough for him.

He's hungry and thirsty for her. All the longing that he felt from those years he made it feel her, and she compensated wholeheartedly for what he wants, what he needs, and what he asks, all for him.

Everything was going smoothly for both of them for the few months they shared. He was cooking around that time when he noticed a medicine right above the cabinet, Triphasicl pills.

He's not dumb. He's actually been wondering why his lovely wife is still not pregnant. That made him think that she didn't consult him about using birth control. He glanced at her wife- no, they're not even married for him to claim her as his wife. His whole morning was ruined in an instant, knowing that there's a possibility that she doesn't want a child anymore, but it's alright- is what he thinks.

He watches one of their regular customer in his gym taking care of his pregnant wife. It's odd to even think that he's jealous of what he's been watching.

"You good, Waka?"

He turns to Benkei, who gives him an in-can beer. Benkei didn't need to repeat his offer as Wakasa took the beer and drank it straight.

"Woah, maybe not."

Benkei answered his own question, still gazing at his obviously stressed friend.

"Ellenilla?"

He tried again as Waka seemed not going to talk to him. He saw how Wakasa grip the innocent can on his hold that it almost shrank to its original size.

'I hit the spot.'

He thought, yet Waka didn't move nor talk. That's why the concerned friend tried again.

"Quarrel?"

He asks carefully. The man didn't move, so Benkei instantly gets that the two are not in a fight.

'The heck is his problem then?'

He's a big fan of two. If the two are on the ship and it is sailing, he would make sure that he's the captain of that ship, a shipper indeed.

"Ellenilla."

He shifted his gaze to Wakasa. He hummed, thinking his friend was finally going to spill the hot tea.

"My wife." He muttered again,

"Hmmn?" Benkei hummed again.

"My love."

Benkei nods, still waiting. Wakasa drinks the beer and grips the in-can beer as if he's choking someone.

"My diamond."

He added. Benkei waited patiently on his friend to open up but not the old man who just arrived.

"Yes, we get it, Waka, she's your life, now what's the problem?"

Benkei turned to Takeomi, who had the nerve to smoke inside the gym. Waka throws the can to Takeomi,

"This is a gym, not a smoking area, ass." Waka fizzled. Takeomi rolled his eyes,

"My bad, my diamond'."

Takeomi jest, the two friends look at Waka again when the lad let a loud sigh.

"So?" Benkei ask again.

"Ellenilla... She's on birth control."

Benkei and Takeomi exchange gazes,

'Oww.'

The two look at him in awe.

"And?"

Waka stared at the two couples who were still in the gym. The pregnant woman laughs with her husband. He looked back at Takeomi.

"She didn't tell me about it 'til I found this."

He pulled the pack of pills inside his pocket, the two examined the tablet in front of them. Waka sigh.

"I'm not against it."

"But?" Benkei ask. Waka took the lollipop out of his pocket.

"Isn't this something we should decide?"

The glowering guy asks, not even trying to hide his disappointment.

"I... I'm expecting a baby too. You know. I want to see her pregnant, all her cravings, tantrums everything that I missed... I want to experience it first hand but guess we're not on the same page."

He looks helpless. The two concerned friends sigh in unison. They can't blame Waka. They've been with him for the past seven years, having their own personal V.I.P seat to watch the pain and dreariness their friend has been living with.

"Waka, confront her."

Benkei stated he drank the last sip of beer in the can and pat Wakasa's shoulder.

"You're right. This matter also has something to do with you."

The second motion, on the other side, Takeomi nod on Benkei's advice.

"Just talk it slow with her, you know your wife more than we do."

Is what Takeomi clearly remember he advice.

"She didn't listen Takeomi!"

Waka burst, his with Benkei and Waka barged in, in the middle of the night.

"Dude, it's already eleven in the evening."

Takeomi stated, puffing his cig,

"I tried-."

"You tried? Or you just told her to stop taking it?"

Omi fired, knowing that Waka didn't persuade his wife instead, he didn't explain thoroughly what he wanted.

"Fuck."

The two sigh in unison.

'This dumb leopard.'

"You know what, Waka?" Omi started,

"You're a smart ass, but sometimes you're a simpleton, especially when it comes to Nilla."

He emphasized Benkei didn't even hold his laughter.

"Good one, Takeomi!"

The two shared a high five while the sulking lad threw a dagger stares at them.

"Assholes."

"Back to you." The two retorts, burning their own friend.

The three spend the night shitting around Waka, just pissing him off to find a way on how he'll work things out with Nilla.

"If it's the father of twins, are we expecting a new member of the family?"

Benkei sits beside Waka, the lad finally decides to return home. It didn't even last three days when their friend started talking about how he miss his wife.

"Dumbass." The two sigh.

They turn their attention to the television as they watch Ellenilla's interview,

"Damn, such a lot of curiosity within the two of you ha," Benkei uttered,

"Papa!"

The twins run to Waka. Waka smiled and lifted both of his sons although the two.

"Where have you been?"

"Will you stay with us today?"

The two asked in sync. Waka nod. He surely misses the two just like his wife.

"Of course. I will. Sorry, I've been busy for a while."

He explained softly. The two nodded and wrapped their arms around Waka's neck.

"Yey! Mama will be glad too!"

Washi beamed. Waka chuckled and placed kisses on the twins. He looked back at the television and watched his graceful wife answer every question to her. He saw how Ellenilla shook her head as she denied how they didn't have plans for a baby again.

"Ohh? Is it true? Imaushi didn't know you two decided that."

South pointed, he lifted Washi while Kana ran around with Rindou. Waka laughed as he scoffed,

"Decided? Your sister didn't even inform me."

The two throws each other a dagger stares, South laugh and shift his attention back to the twins. He left the living room and immediately raided every cabinet inside the house, getting rid to all Ellenilla's birth control pills. He didn't know what he's doing but one thing is for sure, he feels satisfied watching all the pills flushed down to the toilet.

"Waka, Nilla's on her way here."

Omi notified him, yet he didn't feel delighted, he was nervous for some reason, but he needed to confront her.

No one knew what happened, but everyone was surprised. They all watched the two fight the very moment Ellenilla entered the room. Wakasa can't keep himself calm he said that he misses his lovely wife but right now, it's his ego that's talking to Ellenilla,

"Enough with the sugarcoat Ellenilla-."

He didn't even comprehend what had just slipped in his mouth until he felt the hard, sharp slap of his beloved. He was shocked like it was an alarm that woke him. He looks at Ellenilla, who is agitated at the same time. She looks tired and hurt.

"Sugarcoat? If I don't want your child Waka. I wouldn't waste my seven years of life just to take care of the twins. Remember that."

Her usual powerful and authoritative tone was gone. It's just her hurt yet strong intone. That made him realize how useless his fit is, she was with the twins for the last seven years, alone in a foreign country, he knows how hard it is for her but he's asking for a baby to her like it is some pet.

He didn't stop her from walking out of the door but he regretted every words he said.

"Shit." The stare inside the room at him made him more guilty,

"Follow Stella, Imaushi."

South sigh and cooed the twins who's still in his embrace.

"You know what you did, and she knows what she did too."

He continues as he swayed the twins. The other agrees to South, that's why he immediately looks for Ellenilla but his feet automatically stop when his eyes land on the amusement park.

"Dada... Apa..."

He watch the baby, he sigh heavily 'I'll wait for Ellenilla.' He reminds himself, he doesn't want to force things on her again, and as they said,

'Good things come to those who wait.'

It is true. He almost screamed his lungs out as he stared at the most valuable and priceless gift he had ever received.

They might say that his too shallow for being this happy but he didn't care. He stared at the pregnancy test in his hands and

'Positive, it is positive. I'm going to be a father again.'

His smile grew wider as he hugged Ellenilla, this is more than what he deserved, but Ellenilla makes him deserve what he is meant to have. He felt himself tearing up as he watched his beautiful wife walking down the aisle.

A lot of things happen so fast. The day after his birthday, he did not waste a second to prefer their wedding. Of course, Ellenilla was the one who took care of everything with the help of Callie.

Now here are they.

Wearing a white backless long gown hugging Ellenilla's body. She stands there gorgeously, their twins as the ring bearer, and Wakasa- Ellenilla's white leopard as the flower boy. Benkei as his best man and Callie as the maid of honor. Lastly, South and Mikey as the ones who are walking Ellenilla down the aisle.

It's odd to have two men to walk you down the aisle, but Mikey and South won't stop fighting on who should be the one to walk Ellenilla. Mikey battled that he should be the one saying.

"On behalf of my brother! I'll walk Nilla-chan down the aisle!"

However, South completely disregards Mikey's reason, saying,

"I'm Ellenilla's one and only brother, so it should be me, you shrimp shit. Grow up first may be a bit taller than me. Maybe I'll consider."

With South's retort, the battle of deities almost has a part two.

"Okay! Okay! Enough you two! I get it. I get it! You two will walk me, okay?!"

The frustrated pregnant woman remedy.

"Take care of her, Imaushi." South said.

"You better take care of her Wakasa."

Mikey said in a threatening way. Waka laugh and nod.

"Of course. I will."

The two take their sit. He turns to his beautiful wife, admiring the woman who's stunning although a veil is resting above her head.

"Hi." Ellenilla started. Waka laugh.

He can't contain his happiness that even his aura screams how ecstatic he feels. Everything slowed as he watched Ellenilla's small moves, her hand's circles around the bouquet of baby breath that Waka especially chose for her.

"Welcome family and friends on this wonderful day, the wedding of Suzuki Ellenilla and Imaushi Wakasa. Let's hear their shared vows as they plead for eternal."

The guest smiled and took a moment of silence. Wakasa sighed and took out the third ring that he'd place on his wife's fingers. He doesn't care how many rings he'll put to Ellenilla's finger just to scream that this woman in front of him is his.

"Ellenilla." He started, the woman hummed and stared at him, he smiled to her, "You're finally standing in front of the altar with me." The woman laugh and nods.

The whole place fell into a silence that Wakasa couldn't hear anything. It's just him and Ellenilla.

"When I am with you, everything else is paused into the background. You flood my sharp senses with your allure. I can't promise to love you perfectly, Ellenilla, but I will oath to love you messily, overwhelmingly, inexorably."

He knows that what he just pleads is his true passion, an impromptu vow that he prefers to speak his emotion and not some ready speech. He raised the ring, proffering it to Ellenilla.

"With this ring. I vow that I will choose you every day, a million times over, not because I have to, but because I want to- no matter how long I wait. I will always be here for you, patiently, tirelessly, and persistently stay as my devotion for you will never fade. From this day on ward, I, Imaushi Wakasa, will always be yours."

The burst of emotion flooded in him one by one. As he slowly put the ring to her hands, he smile wider, didn't even stop himself for kissing his lovely wife behind her veil, placing his lips to Ellenilla's forehead. Ellenilla trembles for a bit. Her heart can't handle the vow that Waka just pledged to her.

She did the same. Holding Waka's hand, she raised her troth ring.

"Everything in me recognizes your heart as my home and your arms, my shelter. Falling for you wasn't falling at all-it was walking into a house and knowing you're my home. You. More than anyone else, know my insecurities and weaknesses and still never make me feel inadequate. You have always loved me without reservations. You praise me in a way I never thought was possible, and because of you, I am the best woman and mother I can be."

Remembering that Waka has been there for her ever since. How it takes for her to realize that he was the one that she loved from the very beginning. Indeed he is her home.

"You are my first, my last, my everything. You are mine until the end of time, and I am yours for as long as you'll have me. I, The Leash of Black Dragon, The Mistress of Rokuhara Tandai and now- Wakasa Imaushi's Legally Wife. Take you to be my better half and soul."

The two shared the kiss of oath while the crowd roared with delightfulness as the two were now one.

End.

By Fantasialastrange

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 862 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
845K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...