affixed | jjk ✓

By SKULLJIN

방탄소년단 His large hand pressed against her back, bringing her wilted figure up to his, chest to chest. "You're... More

note
playlist
prologue
1. the new assistant
2. coffee + salt
3. under his wing
4. embarrassed
5. the rush of caffeine
6. tattoos & piercings
7. bandaids
8. doubt
9. falling into my arms
10. hopeful
11. invitation
12. green light
13. tequila
14. encounters
15. desperate
16. a match
17. settle the bet
18. misconduct
19. pda
20. always here
21. agreeing to walk
22. plans to forget
23. crowded
24. friends
25. mistakes made
26. champaign & apologies
27. bicker
28. saved the best for last
29. enthusiastic
30. vampire's kiss
31. new plans
32. butter his toast
33. presumptuous
34. pinky promise
35. a perfect match
36. catching up
37. over the phone
38. hair dye
39. the bratty & the stubborn
40. right person
41. cleaning up the mess
42. break room conference
43. untold memories
44. power outage
45. monsters in the dark
46. official
47. better than sex
48. dimples
49. fet's luck
50. the interrogation
51. confessions
52. stay
53. comfort
54. early morning call
55. just us two
56. the fight & kiss
58. boner patrol
59. free drink
60. table dancing
61. apoplectic
62. at fault
63. late night conversations
64. drapes of anxiety
65. closure
66. shared mornings of bliss
67. played fiance
68. ring shopping
69. entrance
70. unpleasant conversations
71. truth
72. resolve the issues
73. the wilted flower
74. four empty bottles
75. cucumbers
76. cafe
77. forty five roses
78. seeing you
79. love is not over
80. words on fiberglass
81. Unfinished conversations
82. warning
83. persistent
84. arguments
85. understanding
86. still with you
87. envy & rue
88. right timing
89. forgiven
epilogue
thank you all!

57. body of mine

1.5K 53 6
By SKULLJIN

057

Devora's swift motion caught Jungkook off-guard, catching himself with his left hand on the mat below him as their bodies and lips gravitated to each other.

They were almost like two magnets — a powerful field that attached them, yearning to feel the heat that their two bodies produced.

He placed one hand on her hip, feeling her hands reach to the back of his neck as she straddled on top of his lap.

She released her lips from his, breathing laboriously from her nose — forcing herself to catch her breath and calm down.

His right hand placed itself above her waist, pulling her closer.

"I'm sorry." She apologized suddenly, putting a hand on his chest. "I shouldn't have thrown myself on you like that." Flustered with herself as she replayed her actions in her head, her expression recoiled with a blench.

Shaking his head, hands caressing her curves. "Don't apologize. I'm okay with it." He looked at her lips for a moment. "I want to kiss you again, honestly."

That was a good thing, wasn't it?

That was the first time Devora had ever experienced something like that, it was her first kiss.

She never really expected her first kiss to be inside a boxing ring, with the person who was just throwing fists at her.

But, it made sense with Jungkook.

Devora flushed. She was still trying to catch up with her smoldering heart and erratic breathing, while Jungkook was left physically unafflicted by their kiss. His breathing was relatively heavy, but he played everything off so smoothly.

Especially with the smug angle that pulled on the corner of his lips, making him look ineffably compelling and desirable.

Devora felt his hands squeeze against her hips, anxious for more.

Without another word, she pushed the nape of his neck closer to her, kissing him again.

The first one seemed more tamed as if they were both testing the waters.

Albeit, this time, it was much more intense, they couldn't get enough of each other. Devora kept a handful of his hair within her locked fingers, her left hand gripped on his stern bicep.

His lips were just as soft as they appeared to be, slightly wincing when she felt his warm tongue begin to sweep against her lower lip.

His hands traveled down, glued to the middle of her lower back, his fingers pulling up on the waistband of her tights.

She felt his hand position itself above her butt, squeezing it firmly.

Devora contorted under his tight grip, opening her eyes in bafflement, releasing herself from their kiss.

Immediately, his hands left her body.

"I-I'm sorry, that wasn't-" He was a stuttering mess, words caught in the back of his throat. "I should have asked, that was so rude."

Jungkook didn't know how to excuse his actions, trying to read her vaguely unfathomable expression.

It's not that she minded, she really didn't. It was moreover the fact that it completely left her speechless — perplexed on how to feel about it.

Did she like that kind of physical affection?

Well, it doesn't feel wrong when she's already on top of him.

Not just that, but she was completely flustered.

It was, again, the first time a man had ever touched her in a way that expressed a type of bodily admiration.

Before, she had never considered it, or ever once thought about how she would feel if a future boyfriend ever did that to her.

Now that it's happened, it was a bit of a shock.

"N-No, it's completely fine." Devora consoled, trying to hush her feverish breathing. "It just caught me off guard, that's all." Trying to laugh off her nerves, noticing his hands were now on his lap.

"Are you sure?" Painting his hands against his sweats. "Tell me honestly. I don't want to touch you in a way that makes you uncomfortable. I'll stop right now, even."

She grabbed onto his inked hand, positioning it above his former position. "I'm okay with it, really."

Placing his other hand onto her butt, he pulled her closer to him, lifting her further onto his empty lap.

There was an eager look in his eyes, he had been waiting for that moment. To completely illustrate his affection for her in a different kind of way, in a way that was unforgettable and dynamic.

His warm lips crashed against hers once more, chest to chest, hearts sharing the same rhythm of speed.

His hands kept themselves secure on the spot Devora placed them, caressing and brushing her lower half with the palm of his hands, fingers gripping onto her butt roughly.

Devora felt the bulging muscles in his bicep, holding on tightly, squeezing her eyes shut as she tried to center her attention on him.

How his tongue was roaming the surface of hers.

Unexpectedly, he stopped.

"Are you okay with that babe?" He asked through his heavy breathing.

She nodded, adjusting herself on his lap. "Yeah, it feels fine." Ignoring the warmth that expanded on her cheeks and nose. "I- I just don't know how to tongue kiss."

He smirked. "Don't worry, you're fine just the way you are now." He was solely pleased that she was enjoying herself. 

That he wasn't the only one who was entranced and engrossed in their steaming make-out session.

She placed her hands on the nape of his neck, gently laying her forehead above his, feeling his warm hands stroke against her body as he traced them back up to her waist, then down again to her hips.

Influenced at the moment, touching her body with his hands, realizing that it was the first time they ever shared such a long and sparking touch.

This was their first time sharing such passionate intimacy. Jungkook knew he's always waited for the moment he was able to kiss her, but, he didn't think he'd meet with the feeling of yearning when he was finally able to share the moment with her.

How intense things became in such a short time, so much that he could feel his eyes swarm with emotions. It wasn't just a kiss or a simple make-out, it was the next step in their relationship.

Certainly, he's had his first kiss.

But, this was his first kiss with Devora.

This was their sharing moment, something he didn't want to let go of.

It made him realize that he wasn't holding her because he was horny or because he just wanted her for one thing.

But because he loved her, irrevocably infatuated with her.

They held devoted eye contact, Devora reading clouds of emotions that drooled through his lovely cryptic eyes.

Coming to terms with just how much he meant to her, and how in love she was with him to be giving him such an important part of herself.

However, it wasn't just about her giving herself up to him. Because he was also doing the same. Jungkook was giving her a form of love that was exclusively depicted through physical touch.

Devora thought that moments like these meant so much more when it was shared with somebody who has made such an influence and impression in her life.

She watched as his lips reached up at her cheek, showering her sizzling face with pecks saturated with love that was sweeter than honeycombs.

Devora kissed his cheek in return, pecking the side of his lips teasingly, hearing a profound chuckle shake his throat, rupturing in his chest.

No matter how many minutes they spent together, he couldn't seem to get enough of her. Enough of her lips, the way her body felt against his hands, like rippling electricity, supplying his veins with boundless desire to give.

He felt her pelvic dig deep against his lower abdomen, pressing herself closer to his body.

Jugnkook grunted lowly, squeezing the sides of her hips.

He reached for her lips, slightly parting his, stopping once he noticed her face inch away from his, a tantalizing grin sitting on her pretty lips in a teasing manner.

His hand gently locked itself below her chin, bringing her face close to his.

Once more did their lips collide, benevolently. Their lips harmonized with one another ever so gently, Jungkook clamping his teeth down on her lower lip with slight force, feeling a rumble that translated in her chest, reacting to his sudden bite.

He hummed, his tongue imperceptibly tracing against the mangled area.

His large hand grazed up to her back, closing in behind her neck as he gently whispered in her ear.

"You're okay with that too, right?" His voice was dancing with flames, abstruse and tantalizing.

Devora nodded, shivering from his purring murmur.

He backed away from her ear. "Yes?" He asked, wanting her to confirm out loud.

"Yes. I'm okay with everything you're doing."

He nibbled on the shell of her ear, pursuing sympathetic kisses further down.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate you being so trusting with me." Ceasing his scalding lips from her body.

"I trust you with every inch of me." She told him, rubbing her thumb against his tattoos. "I love you."

His lips twitched into an unstopping smile, tangling his fingers with the ends of her tied-up hair.

"I love you."

˚。⋆ ୨୧⋆。˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 17
Jimin: Y/N..... * He tried to grab my hand again but I shrugged my arm away from him harshly.* Y/N: You were not there, Jimin, when I needed you, you...
340K 11.2K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...
73 22 9
"My crush -screw that- Jungkook is too tall for me to kiss him on the lips." Taehyung's lips curled into a pout and he sighed. "What should I do?" "...
1.9K 92 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...