Enviously Infamous

Galing kay ayeitsnya

Cleo was kidnapped by her aunt a week before her 3rd birthday, all because of envy. When she turned 5 she sta... Higit pa

Authors note
Characters❤️
Aesthetics✨
Tattoos
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Chapter 1

12.6K 231 240
Galing kay ayeitsnya

Have you ever been so bored that you wanted to slam your head against concrete for fun?

Yah me too.

Right now, I'm in class staring out of the window watching a couple in the courtyard, argue about if Hot Cheetos or Takis are better. Looks like it's getting pretty heated too.

"Cleodora"

Oh wow he just poured all of her Cheetos out on the ground. That's wasteful.

"Cleodora"

Yah that's right, beat his ass girl.

Karma bursts out laughing inside of my head.
PfttHAHAHAHA she's kicking his ass. This is fucking hilarious.

Well deserved. This is entertaining. I should get some popcorn.

"CLEODORA"

I stop looking at the fighting couple and look at the ugly old hag that's yelling my name. "What the fuck the you want?" I say with a voiced laced in venom but my face remains void of any emotion.

I stare straight into her eyes and we stare at each other for 10 seconds before I notice she starts to become uncomfortable.

Pfft. Look she's squirming, keep staring.

I stare for 10 more seconds before speaking up. "Did you actually want something, or are you just going to stare all day like a fucking creep?"

She snaps out of it and tries to cover up her nervousness, but I can still see right through her act. "I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. Are you even paying attention?"

She obviously knows that I wasn't if she's been calling my name for 5 minutes. Why is she even asking? She's just making herself look stupid.

Dumb bitch.

I know right.

Eh. I wanna see what happens if I say yes.

"Yes, I was paying attention, Ms. Bitch" I say with a smirk. I hear a couple of snickers around the room. I can practically see the steam coming from her ears, as she glares at me and my classmates.

"It's Vitch" she says still glaring daggers at me.

Why does she look so constipated?

"That's what I said" I say rolling my eyes, while looking at my nails.

"Whatever. Since you were paying attention, I want you to answer the question on the board" she says with a smug look on her face.

I look at the board for a few seconds, noticing that she just started teaching this unit today. She's trying to make a fool out of me, but it's just going to backfire on her ass. What she doesn't know is I graduated college when I was 12 with degrees in psychology, business, law, engineering, medicine, art. The only reason I'm in this hellhole now, is because I don't feel like dealing with the bastards at 'home'.

This is about to be hilarious

"1,738.62 squared" I said matter-of-factly, while looking out of the window again.

Everyone gasped and she looked at me like I was an alien. Then if it was possible, she turned even more red.

She looks like a fucking tomato

"Get out of my classroom"

Is this bitch serious right now?

"For what exactly?"

Bitch don't question it, let's go!

"You cheated, and I don't allow cheaters in my classroom"

My god she really is stupid.

"Are you fucking mental? Bitch how in the hell did I cheat? I literally just looked at the board. You know what, fuck you and this shitty ass class." I said walking out with my favorite finger in the air.

Now to the music room.

I know you're probably wondering, "Why was she so mean to her teacher? "Why is she such a bitch?" Well she deserves every word I said to her. When I first came to this school, she called me a whore because I was wearing a skirt. She made this one girl cry by calling her fat. Before my bestfriend, Mitra moved to New York a few months ago, she called her a slut because she was wearing a crop top.

Anyway nobody will report her because they're scared she'll get them kicked out of school because her family funds the school. I won't report her just yet because they'll get Carlos and Nicky involved, and if they get involved they'll probably send me back to that place for being a "delinquent".

On the way to the music room, my ribs start to ache. They might be bruised from the beating I took last night.

I go to the restroom next to the music room and make sure nobody's in there. I walk up to the mirror and lift my shirt up to see purple and yellow bruises.

"Nope not bruised, broken."
____________________________________
Flashback
I just won 50k from just two fights alone and I'm heading home. If that's what you would call it.

I park my baby in the abandoned garage lot down the street, before sprinting to the house to sneak in. Once I open the door, I look around and saw no one.

Her motorcycle⬇️

Weird. Carlos is usually sleep on his chair.

Then, as if on que, somebody grabs my hair and tosses me on the floor. I turn around to see Carlos hovering over me. I try to get up, but he kicks me hard in the stomach, causing me to fall back down on the dirty hardwood floors. In the middle of this madness, Nicki comes in the room, with a frustrated look on her face.

Uh oh we woke her up.

"What the hell is all of that fucking noise?! Gosh I'm trying to get some beauty sleep!"

Pfft beauty sleep. You have a face only a mother can love. And I'm not even sure she can love a face like that.

Hehehe shut up.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" She says with a snarl.

Oh shit. Did I just say that out loud?......oh well.

"Wait a minute. Did you just get here?" She asked accusingly.

"Yep, I caught the little bitch trying to sneak in" Carlos says grinning.

"So what, you've been whoring around all night?" She starts to kick me in the ribs hard. "Like mother, like daughter." She says while stomping harder on my stomach. I don't let any emotion slip, knowing that if I do, she'll just keep kicking. It doesn't hurt anyway, the healing process is a pain in the ass though.

Pause. Did she seriously just call herself a whore?

I don't know. I'm surrounded by idiots. I mentally facepalm.

She continued to kick me until a loud crack was heard. She then walked away smiling victoriously.

Once she left the room, Carlos crouched besides my curled up state, while laughing. "You just never learn your lesson huh?" and just like that, everything went black.
____________________________________
Flashback over

Yup I woke up on the floor this morning, with those two idiots nowhere to be seen. Now again I know what you're thinking. "Why doesn't she just fight back or even kill them, if she's so big and bad?" Well if I fight back, then they'll send me back to that place. And if I kill them, then I'll have to go in the foster system, because I have no living relatives. Well thinking about it I can just...nah I'm too lazy to do that.

I press down on my ribs to see how broken they are this time. Well damn she did some damage this time, this'll take about 2 weeks to heal at most. Usually it will take about a week for my broken bones to heal, but with the amount of beatings I got this week mixed with fighting, they haven't been able to heal much. And judging off how broken my ribs are, it should be an extreme health risk, considering any normal persons ribs in this state would puncture their lung, kidney, spleen, or liver. But I'm not completely normal, and we'll get to that soon into the story.

(N/A- bitch first of all...that was cringe and second of all, stop trying to damage my fourth wall, before I come in the story and give you a broken jaw instead.🔫🙂)

Ok ok my bad. Anyway to the music room I go.

Once entering the music room, I spot the grand piano in the corner of the room and go straight towards it. Music always calms my nerves when I'm feeling overwhelmed with something. Killing does the job also, but I'm not doing that right now because I don't feel like getting blood on my new boots. Even though they're Prada and I can probably get more for free, considering I own the company.

I let my fingers get accustomed to the keys of the piano, while keeping my eyes shut. I let my mind guide my fingers around the keys. My mind is like a juke box, playing what I feel in the moment. It decides on Airplanes by B.O.B.

I sing with the notes that my mind has chosen.

"Can we pretend that the airplanes in the night skies are like shootin' stars. I can really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now."

Music is my escape from reality. It is my therapy. I like to sing on my free time and play instruments. If I'm really into the music I'll dance but, that rarely happens. By playing a song, you're going to a different world, like reading a book or watching a movie. You're feeling what that artist wants you to feel and more. You're inside of somebody else's head and world. It's not just the music, it's the words. Don't just hear it, listen to it.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts, when I hear the intercom echo through the halls.

"Cleodora Ferrari report to the Dean's office. Cleodora Ferrari report to the Dean's office."

What the hell did we do this time?

Nothing yet. Well we did...nah he wouldn't have found out about that, we threatened him.

That witch bitch probably snitched.

Ok Dr. Seuss calm down. If she snitched, we'll just have to teach her another lesson. What are you thinking?

Hmm how about spray painting her car?

Nah we did that last time.

Sleep with her husband.

Ew wtf. Wait. SHES MARRIED?!

Uhhhh yah. Her name is Mrs. Vitch for a reason.

Holy shit how did I miss that. Well her husband obviously isn't doing something right, if she's such a bitch all the time. Karma chuckles at this.

Entering the front office I see a friendly old face, looking at me.

"Hey Rosie, how's life." I ask with a smirk.

"You just saw me yesterday." She deadpanned. "Now what did you do this time?"

Shrugging my shoulder and smiling I said "Nothing you could have lead back to me."

She laughed while saying "Whatever you little troublemaker. Now go, we called you three times already."

Three times? Was I really into the song like that?

Eh...whatever.

Putting on my emotionless face I open the door. When I walk inside I notice 2 figures tucked away in the corner of the room.

It's two men. One about 6'5, the other 6'4. I think we can take them.

Calm down and let's just see what they want.

"Johnny Johnny. Why am I here?" I ask, sitting while putting my feet on the desk. He looks at me with pity. Ugh, I hate pity.

"Well surprisingly, you didn't do anything today." He says looking astonished. Oh come on I'm not that bad.

"Yet." I say with my lips turning into a smirk.

"Right." He says eyeing my suspiciously then back to pity. "Cleo I'm sorry to inform you, but your mother and stepfather died in a car crash earlier this morning. They died on sight."

Damn.....Double Homicide. Hahahahahahaha

This is pretty hilarious but I wish I could've done it myself.

I sigh while looking him in the eyes "Ok and what do they have to do with it." I say with an emotionless tone, pointing at the two men.

The two men step out of the corner, and they all have a surprised look on their faces. Probably because I'm not balling my eyes out right now, but I couldn't care less. Karma is having a party as we speak.

I study the mens' faces. Huh they look kind of familiar, but I can't put my finger on it, which is weird considering I don't forget anything. I see they are doing the same with a look in their eyes that I don't see very often...love. Weird.

"Well we did a DNA test to see if you had any living relatives before you went in the system." Johnny said.

How in the hell did they get our DNA. Fucking weirdos.

I know right. Did they take hair from my brush of something? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jonny spoke again. "We found your parents and brothers, and they have agreed to take you in."

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
87.7K 2K 24
Eloise Isabella Sofia Rodriguez ---------- ♡ ---------- Eloise lived a happy life with her parents and brothers, including her unborn sibling. One n...
1.5M 32.2K 59
Aurelia Rossi, daughter of Leonardo Rossi; Boss of the Italian Mafia. Also an assassin known as "Star", taken days after her second birthday by one o...
3.1M 80.8K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...