The Wedding

By Agentsof_Legends

Kara's wedding is coming up she will be marrying the one and only Lena Luthor but this isn't fully about them... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter nine

25 0 0
By Agentsof_Legends

They were at a diner it was small and full of people at such a late hour but unlike the city, it was surprisingly quiet inside despite the amount of people booths and stools were full except for a few but it seemed as though anyone was welcomed to joining a family at a table it gave off a feeling of home.

"wow people are really nice here," Alex says as they sit in a booth at the back by the window "mm yeah makes me feel less guilty about moving knowing I'd be surrounded by such lovely people" The brunette feels two feet placed in her lap and smiles at Cat a hand wrapping around her ankle thumb caressing it.

"Hiya! You two are new faces! what would you like to drink?" Alex is reminded of Kara with the girls enthusiasm and beaming smile seeming curious about the two "sweet tea" Cat says smiling softly up at the girl who nods turning to Alex "coke please" with that the girl is turning away checking in with other customers on the way to the counter.

"Hmm, do you think we should go home tonight it is getting late" Cat shrugs "their hotel looked decent enough" the brunette rolls her eyes smiling "they have like three.." suddenly brown eyes light up and Alex bounces in her seat "we can go back to Midvale it's not far I could show you around we could stay with mom or..her neighbor she's like a second mom" The blonde can't fight the smile that forms on her face "sure."

Their drinks are set in front of them Alex taking a big gulp with a satisfied sigh "you don't have anything packed I have a bag at my moms for when I need to disappear whenever without needing to pack but you don't I- uh didn't think about it" the blonde grins "I have a bag in the trunk I wasn't going to go back to the city tonight anyway."

They order falling into a comfortable conversation and throughout the night they made many friends with the others there by the end Cat was tired and it was rolling towards midnight.

"Alright let's go I'll drive" Cat hands the keys over taking the offered hand leaning into the younger brunette "you're warm" she murmurs into the vigilante's shoulder "you two leaving already?" It was the flower shop owner April who seemed full of life at such a late hour.

"Yeah we got quite a drive" the woman seems a little disappointed "back to the city?" Alex shakes her head "my hometown it's a little closer and we didn't plan on going back to the city anyhow" April brightens again "so we'll see you again?" Cat peeks an eye open and smiles tiredly "if my offer goes through sooner than later."

April grins nodding "well I'll let you two go have a Goodnight!" She waves walking away and they wave back "night!"

"How long?" Cat yawns head leaning against the window as Alex turns onto the main highway checking the time "an hour and a half if the streets were with traffic but I'd say just an hour with how empty it is" Cat nods eyes closing.

————

It's almost one when they pull into the driveway Alex pulls out her key hopping out leaving a sleeping Cat who had shifted so she was almost curled in her seat she grabs Cats bag and heads towards the door.

She unlocks it throwing it to the side and goes back to the car picking Cat up bridal style the blonde nuzzling her neck fingers splayed on her chest as they walked into the house quietly her mother became a light sleeper when she was a kid and Kara came but after years of training Alex knew how to sneak into a house.

"Alex?" Blonde brows furrow and her eyes squint open "yeah?" Cat shifts to get a better view the sheets were soft making her forget how uncomfortable her shorts were "time" Alex checks her watch setting the blonde's bag down beside the bed "it's one twenty-three you want to change?"

Cat shifts a bit wiggling out of her shorts "no just give me a shirt" the brunette nods unzipping the bag and pulling out a shirt she looks at Cat brows raised "it's comfortable- and sometimes I need a reminder that you were there."

Alex hands her the sweatshirt with 'Midvale High' on it but the v and h fading a little more than the others Alex had Cat over and let her have it when she had to leave suddenly for a mission Cat had stayed at Alex's waiting holding the sweatshirt close when Alex got back at sunrise.

Alex pulled a T-shirt and some Nike shorts on and slides into the bed trying not to think about the fact that thinking about Cat in just her panties made her heart beat faster than it already did when she was around the blonde regularly Cat buries her head in the brunettes chest legs tangling with hers and Alex's mind malfunctioned arms wrapping around the blonde's waist on instinct.

They didn't wake till noon Alex was the first Cat still out cold but Alex could tell she'd be waking in ten or fifteen minutes but for now, Alex walks towards the bathroom needing a shower glancing at her phone finding that sometime during the drive she'd turned it on do not disturb after the group kept texting and calling.

"Skully blinds" she chuckles towel around her lower half T-shirt on hair dripping "morning to you to Kit Kat" she closes the blinds and curtains and Cat gives a sleepy grin brushing her hair out of her face with one hand the other reaching for her phone.

Alex pulls on some boxers and sweatpants shaking her head sending some drops of water towards the blonde who groans "look you mutt" she grumbles and Alex laughs flopping back down onto the bed head lying on Cats chest the blonde runs her fingers through damp hair.

They laid in bed for a few more minutes before Alex's stomach growled Cat chuckles "I'm going to take a shower while you go feed that monster" Alex grumbles as Cat stands stretching the brunette reluctantly stands following Cat out the door both going different ways the blonde to the bathroom Alex downstairs.

"Hey mom" the blonde turns having been reading the newspaper with a cup of coffee over the island "hey sweetheart when'd you two get here?" She tugs Alex into a hug "around one twenty."

The older woman hums "I made lunch chicken wraps" Alex turns towards where her mother motions faster than possible and the woman smiles as Alex shoves half of one into her mouth grabbing another one and sitting at the island.

"There was barely any hot water you bastard" was the first thing Cat says walking down the stairs and Alex knows she stole one of her shirts out of her dresser when she sees the DEO shirt she'd kept most of her old clothes from the DEO in Midvale having a lot and most passed for everyday wear.

"I thought you had clothes?" Cat smiles sweetly kissing her cheek "but they're so much better when they're yours" Cat wasn't going to admit she stole a pair of Alex's sweatpants and threw them in her bag but she knows Alex has an idea of her stealing her clothes.

She sits beside the brunette taking her other wrap making Alex pout "mooom" She whines and Eliza rolls her eyes handing her another one "so how long are you two here?" Alex shrugs looking at Cat who seemed to avoid eye contact for a second.

"A week or two if that's okay?" Eliza nods arm around Alex's shoulder kissing her daughter's cheek "it'll be nice to have this one around it's not like she visits" Alex huffs "yes I do I did just a month ago."

Eliza rolls her eyes smiling "whatever you say but we both know that was because Cat was on a business trip and Dani was visiting old friends and Kara poured until you agreed to come visit me" Alex doesn't deny it but flushed a bit at Cats amused smile.

Eliza had gone out to the garden not long after and Alex turns to Cat "I hope you don't mind but I asked Dani to pack you a bag because you don't have enough to last you two weeks and J'onns dropping it off along with one for me but that has more of my Xbox and games along with some socks cause it seems I don't have any."

Cat shrugs her and Dani were great friends and the woman and her bonded over a lot when Alex would take Riley out for their weekly outing and the other woman had nothing to do usually not having to work so she and Cat started hanging out more becoming as Alex said one tipsy game night

"the next Monica and Rachel."

"And how long ago was this?" Cat checks her emails on her phone "I didn't pack my computer.." she says just realizing and Alex snorts "I know you didn't I made sure to tell them to bring it along with your  yoga mat that you claim you can't do yoga without" Cat hums.

"You know me so well Skully" Alex grins as there's a knock on the door "c'mon grab you a drink if you want it's just water fruit punch and tea she has some sodas but their not cold and Imma show you how to play Mario Kart" Cat nods grabbing Alex a water and her a tea.

Alex thanked J'onn not letting him ask the reason why before shutting the door in his face she sets Cats by the coffee table and sitting down in front of the tv to set up her game.

"I have every Mario game especially Mario Kert me and Brainy play the first three a lot Lena likes world tour and Kara well she likes to play each one whenever she can we used to be so competitive when I first got my Xbox for a naïve alien she knew a lot about video games and caught on rather quickly."

Alex doesn't need any confirmation that the water is hers as she takes a long gulp handing Cat a black and gold controller having her blue one "maybe I want that one how come they look different?" Alex drops her head to Cats shoulder smiling.

"This one is the original one that comes with the earlier versions I have plenty more but he only packed these but I think the other ones like this that aren't in the city are upstairs in the closet and because your picky and this is my favorite."

Cat pushes Alex's head off her shoulder in mock offense "am not" she sticks her tongue out at Alex who returns the gesture happily "and I have my Wii upstairs if you want to play the Wii version later and wheels and DS's" Cat looks at her with what Alex identifies as an adoring smile "we were obsessed with it" Alex grumbles cheeks red.

Alex chose bowser Jr Cat choosing Rosalina "so press this to go and this one to break," she says in demonstrations doing it with hers Cat nods following "then to steer like move around use the joysticks uh and to throw things you might get out of the mystery boxes press a and the rest is self-explanatory."

Cat hums "okay so this to go got that and you said this..to throw?" A smirk tugs its way to Cat's face as she throws a shell at Alex who glares at the screen "hey! No fair" Cat laughs "what can I say I was raised to slay Skully" she says Alex hot on her trail throwing a banana in front of her spinning her out for a few seconds.

"I was trained to win Kit Kat I have a rep when it comes to Mario and I sure as hell don't plan on losing it" Cat nudges Alex a bit chuckling "then I guess may I win Agent" Alex huffs "in your dreams Kitten in. Your. Dreams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.7K 11
Kara Danvers, a.k.a. Supergirl, never thought she'd fall in love with a Luthor, Lena Luthor, her best friend, for that matter. ~~~~~~~~ "You can't g...
57.2K 3K 18
Two Detectives and One impossible murder case, can Lena and Kara crack the codes and solve the case before the murderer strikes again? First they wil...
186 11 4
She had spent her entire life in the country, but when the desire for something more overtook her, she decided to venture into the city. There, she g...
170K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...