Scarlet Craving

By WriterElea

Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction πŸ§› COMPLETED βœ… My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My thr... More

Chapter 1: Winter
Chapter 2: Taehyung
Chapter 3: Odd
Chapter 4: Growing Closer
Chapter 5: Vampire
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: Date
Chapter 8: Hobi
Chapter 9: Tension
Chapter 10: Taken
Chapter 11: Mischievous
Chapter 12: Brothers
Chapter 13: Abilities
Chapter 14: Cold
Chapter 15: Stranger
Chapter 16: Scent
Chapter 18: Enemies
Chapter 19: Attacked
Chapter 20: Negotiation
Chapter 21: Church
Chapter 22: A Choice
Chapter 23: Spring
Chapter 24: Memory

Chapter 17: In Hiding

41 3 0
By WriterElea

I didn't see Taehyung again after that, even when I went to bed he didn't appear. I woke up the next day to see a pile of fresh clothes laid out for me on the dresser. A pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a knitted turtleneck. Along with socks and a pair of slippers that had been left neatly by the side of the bed. So he had come in here but he obviously didn't want to stay.

I showered before getting changed, Taehyung's bathroom was as luxurious as his bedroom. It had a bath and shower along with a large mirror above two sets of sinks. I managed to find a hairdryer tucked away in the cabinet to dry my hair.

I hesitated as I reached out to open the door, would Taehyung be downstairs waiting for me? Would he talk to me? Or worse would only Jimin and Jungkook be down there? I shook myself out of my internal worried rambling and just decided to face whatever was waiting for me.

I made my way downstairs, the front door was there with no one guarding it. I listened for any other sounds in the house but it was quiet. I crept tactfully towards it, placing my hand on the door handle. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?" A voice said into my ear.

Suddenly I was flying through the air and then landing softly on the sofa in the living room. It took me a few seconds to process what had just happened. "What the-"

"Sit there and don't get any funny ideas," Jimin said in a stern voice as he towered over me.

I pulled my legs into my chest as I pouted at my situation. Jungkook appeared in the seat next to me. "Don't be too sad Piper, we can be fun too."

Jimin scoffed. "Just because we're babysitting you, doesn't mean I have to be nice to you." I rolled my eyes at him. I didn't need a babysitter.

"Ah hyung, don't say that."

"Where's Tae-" I began to say but I was cut off.

"Taehyung is out hunting, he won't return till later." I bit the inside of my cheek, he was definitely avoiding me. I sighed as I rested my head on my knees.

I looked up at both of them. I guess if I'm stuck here I might as well make the most of it. "What do you guys do to pass the time then?"

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other for a moment before taking me on a tour around the house. I protested of course as I told them Taehyung had already shown me around before. They claimed however that I hadn't seen the west wing of the house. The first room was a library, it was a vast room covered from floor to ceiling with bookshelves upon bookshelves. I opened my mouth in awe at the amount of reading material. "Woah."

"What, are you surprised?" Jimin jibed.

"Well I mean yeah, it's rare that someone has their own personal library." I rolled my eyes at him.

I walked around the room, brushing my hand across the various books. Big and small they seemed to have them all in here. I almost felt like I had gone back in time. I stopped when my hand landed on a very old-looking book. "You can borrow that one if you like," Jungkook said at my side.

I dusted off the book as I pulled it out of the shelf, as I investigated the cover and spine I realised the name 'Jane Austen' was on it. There's no way. "Surely this isn't...one of the original books she released? Way back then?" I said in disbelief.

"Of course it is, you realise Taehyung was around then," Jimin said from his position on the very plump sofa. An image of Taehyung in Victorian-style era clothing suddenly flashed through my head.

My eyes widened in shock. "Oh no, it's so old. I can't possibly borrow it, what if I damage it?" I said placing the book back onto the shelf.

"You won't, here," Jungkook said reassuringly as he put the book back into my hands. I squeezed it tightly against my chest. I was going to treat this book as if it was made out of pure gold.

Jimin snapped his book shut before declaring that he was bored. I was taken into the second room, it was a music hall of sorts. Smaller than the previous room but still just as striking as the last, a grand piano and various other instruments lay littered around the space.

I walked over to the piano as I admired its design, sitting down on the seat in front of it I gently brushed my fingers over the keys. Jimin sat down on the seat next to me. "Do you play?" He asked.

"Oh no, I don't."

He smiled at me as he began playing, his fingers seemed to blur across the keys. His performance was incredible, the music was so lovely to listen to. I watched as he became entranced in his own concert, closing his eyes. Perhaps he was slowly warming up to me after all, if he felt comfortable enough to play like this for me.

As he finished his eyelids fluttered open as if he was waking from a dream, although as he became aware of his surroundings he moved in the blink of an eye to the other side of the room. His arms crossed over his chest as he hid his face with one of his hands, his gaze facing to the side. Perhaps he was embarrassed? I couldn't help but chuckle.

The third room was my favourite, a conservatory full of plants. Some of which I had never seen before, Jungkook told me all of their names and where they originated from. It was so beautiful and calm in their little Eden. In the corner of the room sat a low and wide windowsill adorned with various cushions. I sat down as I opened the book I had been given from the library. "You're going to read in here?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, it's nice and relaxing here. Perfect for reading." I half-smiled.

"It's dull, nothing but green things everywhere," Jimin said as he poked a nearby plant.

"Well I like green, It's one of my favourite colours." I chimed, Jimin rolled his eyes at me. Jungkook disappeared and then reappeared with a book of his own as he came to join me on the windowsill. I watched as Jimin's face became a mix of annoyance and betrayal before he also begrudgingly came to sit down next to me too.

It was around twenty minutes later when Jimin flicked my book lightly, making me jump. I glared at him. "What?"

"I'm bored, talk to me." He asked in a monotone voice.

I sighed as I took note of what page I was on before setting the book down in my lap. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't mind, you pick."

I wracked my brain for what we could talk about. "Okay then...tell me something about yourself." I guess if I wanted to be friends with him this would be a good place to start.

He cringed slightly at my question before looking off to the side, his eyes then suddenly landed back on mine as he began to smirk. "I'm technically older than Taehyung." He quipped.

"What? But I thought you-"

"It's true I did become a vampire much later but in human years I changed at the age of twenty-five, whereas Taehyung changed at age twenty-four." Jimin kept his gaze firm on mine.

"Oh, I see." I nodded as I looked back down at the book in my lap.

"What about you?"

"What about me?" I looked up to see his face only inches away from mine, my eyes widened slightly.

"Do you also want to become one of us?" His tone was somewhat harsh as he said the words. The idea had crossed my mind a few times, me being a vampire but it never went deeper than that. It was just an image in my head, me next to Taehyung with red eyes. I hadn't weighed everything up that would happen if I did change to join them. The only thing I did know was that I wanted to stay by Taehyung's side no matter how long that might be.

I opened my mouth to answer but as I did my stomach grumbled, loudly. I bit my lip as I could feel my cheeks begin to burn. "What was that?" Jungkook asked as he closed his book.

"It was me...I appear to be hungry." I said shyly. "Do you guys have any food?"

I was then shown to the kitchen, it looked immaculate but I guess that's because they would have never had any need for it. Jimin and Jungkook opened the fridge and began throwing various things onto the table. There was an onion, a cabbage, three carrots, butter, a peach and a jar of what I assumed was a sauce of some kind. "Eat," Jimin instructed.

"Uhh.."

"Taehyung asked us to feed you also," Jungkook said as he sniffed one of the carrots.

"Um, thanks but I can't just eat a lot of this on its own.." Jimin and Jungkook looked at me confused. "Do you have some pots and pans?"

Jimin opened a nearby cupboard and I pulled out what I needed. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"I'm going to cook, then I can eat," I explained. I looked in the fridge for what else they had, considering the thought that I hadn't eaten since yesterday lunchtime I decided I would make something light so my stomach wouldn't get upset. Soup.

I laid out all the ingredients I needed as I got to work, starting with dicing an onion. I pulled out one of the large kitchen knives from the holder, cutting the onion in half but as I began to slice it into smaller pieces I managed to catch my finger. "Ouch!"

I pulled my hand away as I looked at the small cut on the side of my finger, blood dripping down onto the table. I looked up to see both Jimin and Jungkook eyeing me intently with their big round red eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.8K 35
vamΒ·pire \ˈvam-ˌpΔ«(-Ι™)r\ noun : a dead person who leaves the grave at night to bite and suck the blood of living people γ€Œ...」 I hugged my knees even...
3.6K 368 18
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
1.8M 82.6K 49
He placed torturously slow, sweet kisses all over her neck before biting into her skin. We all watched in complete silence, one you could hear a pin...
152K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...