Mirrorball ↠ Story Recommenda...

By starryeyedturtle

MIRRORBALL | ❝I'll show you every version of yourself tonight.❞ Since Wattpad feels very quiet after the... More

introduction
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚
𝒊 ━ fragments
𝒊𝒊 ━ arabelle (& rapture)
𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ hidden a
𝒊𝒗 ━ dark places
𝒗 ━ human condition
𝒗𝒊 ━ radiance (& embers)
𝒗𝒊𝒊 ━ camp cryptid
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ playing house
𝒙 ━ goodbye blue sky
𝒙𝒊 ━ the tower
𝒙𝒊𝒊 ━ dear valentina
𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ top gun: second generation
𝒙𝒊𝒗 ━ from the same dirt
𝒙𝒗 ━ needlepoint
𝒙𝒗𝒊 ━ what we do in the shadows
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊 ━ suspicious minds
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ come back, be here
𝒙𝒊𝒙 ━ sweet melody
𝒙𝒙 ━ bella notte
𝒙𝒙𝒊 ━ cruel summer
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊 ━ seven devils

𝒊𝒙 ━ princess of thieves

281 3 1
By starryeyedturtle

PRINCESS OF THIEVES,
by illisius

completed or on-going?: on-going

genre: fanfiction
universe: six of crows (post-canon)

short summary:
"twenty years later, demons come out to play
and the daughter of the wraith and dirtyhands
has to see the rough work done."

reader's notes:

this book only has two chapters as i'm writing this, but I'M ALREADY BLOWN AWAY!

• just for context (without spoilers, obviously) this is a post-canon six of crows fic about kaz and inej's daughter, jordan. when i tell you annie has the characterisation of the original soc characters absolutely nailed, i'm not exaggerating. for all of the crows, she somehow brings in all the relevant details from the books and still makes them her own, exploring how they would be in later life. and don't get me started on how AWESOME jordan is. honestly it feels like leigh bardugo ghostwrote this (in the best way), but i'd also rather not say that, because that would be detracting from annie's talent!

• also just the beauty of the writing in general?? it flows so fluidly, has beautiful one-liners and has you hooked from the very beginning. and the plot so far, without spoilers, is ✨immaculate✨ and i cannot wait to see where it goes.

• *ferris bueller voice* you're still here? why are you still here? GO READ THE BOOK NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 3.4K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
14.5K 552 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
139K 5K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
33.3K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...