Her Selfless Love( Complete)

By suzangill98

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... More

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
What the hell happened?
The bruises
In defence
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
The beginning
Calling Trouble
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
The Realisation
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
The bloodshed
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The heartbreak
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

Private what?

51.8K 2.4K 528
By suzangill98

The doors of the boeing were getting closed as everyone looks at each other. Breathing heavily.

"Pheww ! It was close!"

Neil says ,and Stel sighs.

"Finally! I thought we will miss the flight"

Ben get's seated. Looking behind Stel. To have his brows furrow.

"Where is Ezra Stel. Wasn't she with you?"

"Yaa she was just behind me."

"Ezra?"

Everyone looks back to not find her anywhere. Fear covering their features.

"Come on guys. She must have gone to the loo."

Andriana says, not much bothered by the news, while everyone was feeling the worst case scenario.
Stel looks down in fear. To only freeze

"No! She... Ezra's bag is with me! I have her ticket! "

"Fuc*!"

Ben says, getting up to run back at full speed. While the air hostesses were closing the doors.

"Sorry Sir. You can't leave. The flight is almost ready for take off."

"I don't care! Just open the damn doors!"

He screams at her. Not caring about creating a scene there.

"Open up dammit!"

He screams pushing on the closed door. Banging on it. To have everyone to rush towards him.

"Stop it Sir!"

The staff screams, restraining him. And Neil comes forward to push them back.

"Don't touch my brother. Just open the door."

"We can't Sir. It's against the protocols!"

"You don't understand! My friend! She is left outside. See, I have her ticket with me."

Stel says, her voice strained and worried. While the staff, move their head in a no.

"Sorry. Please go and sit in your respective places."

"We all are not going anywhere , if she is not here! Don't you get it!"

Neil screams at the staff, this time. Not able to hold it.

The flight to Florida,Miami is ready for take off. Everyone is requested to get seated a d fasten their seat belts

The pilot announces. And the staff, gives them an apologetic look. Ben couldn't take it anymore.

Holding the emergency door, he tries to open it. When the staff rushes. Literally screaming.

"Sir! You can't!"

"The protocols-"

"Go fuc* with your protocols! I said open the damned door!

Ben was going to literally punch ,the male airhostess. When a voice echoes from behind.

Making everyone seize.

"Ben!"

Ben gulps, seeing Aaron looking at him with anger flaring in his eyes. His punch stopping in mid air.

"Bro! "

Neil exclaims rushing towards him. While Aaron and Ben have a eye stare. To only have Ben clench his fist and lower his hand.

"Ezra...she...she didn't board the plane bro! She was left behind while her tickets were left with Stel. She is alone bro!"

Aaron's face was emotionless. Not giving out anything. Except for that hardening of his jaw and clenching of his fists.

Opening his palms, he asks Neil.

"Give it to me."

Neil takes Ezra's bag from Stel to place it in Aaron's palms. Anxious as how Aaron was going to handle this.

"All of you. Go back and settle on your seats."

"We won't go without her!"

"Yes, we all are getting out of this useless plane!"

"I said go and settle down!"

"But bro-"

"Aaro-"

"Enough. I will handle this from here. You all, go back!"

Everyone sighs to agree to him. Knowing they all have already created a scene in the plane.And there arguing was not getting them anywhere

Nodding they leave. Except Ben.

Who stood there. Looking back at him.

"I am not going anywhere without her bro. I will not go back and sit there while she is there alone and worried!"

Stepping closer, Aaron speaks in a monotone. Leaving no end for negotiation.

"I will get her I promise. Now don't make it difficult for me. Just go back and sit on your seat Ben."

He looks confused. Not knowing what else to do or say.

"Trust me. Please. Go back"

He knew Aaron, never breaks his promise. And he wanted to believe him.
Looking at the staff members staring at him. He nods finally.

"I am trusting her on you. Don't you dare -"

"I won't.  Now go."

Once alone, Aaron turns to the air hostess. Placing his hands in his jacket and coming straight to the point.

"I wish to speak to your pilot. Now."

The staff looks at each other. Aaron's authoritative voice enough for them to feel intimidated by him.

"But Sir-"

"If you don't want me to fire you before you even step down from this flights, you will take me to him."

The staff shut up after it. Gulping, with fear in their eyes. To only nod.

"Follow me."

They take him to the Pilot's cabin and the pilot looks offended, seeing a passenger in his cabin.

"What's this? Why is-"

Aaron slams the door shut behind , leaving the staff out and the pilot goes silent. Looking up at him.

"Wh..at do you want Sir? You can't enter like this."

Aaron steps closer to him. To only speak lowly in his cold voice.

"A girl among us is left behind and I have her passport and ticket here. Open the door to your damned plane now or I swear Mr..."

Aaron looks down at his Name tag to continue, staring back at him.

"Mr Clarks. If this plane takes off without her, I will make sure your fuc*ing life takes off along as well!"

The pilot gulps, blinking. Drops of sweat covering his forehead.

"You can't threaten me!"

And Aaron ,smirks. Holding him by his collar ,to seethe.

"I haven't started threatening you yet Mr Clarks. Or if I had, you wouldn't be sitting her looking at me like this."

"I...I will call the security!"

"Go ahead. Atleast you will open the doors for them."

The pilot's eyes widened in disbelief. Wo was this man? He hasn't come across a passenger like him before.

And he had no choice. The person was persistent.

"Oh...okay. But...the flight is already late ....we won't wait for you and your friend to board again..."

Aaron scoffs, only tightening his grip on the Pilot's collar.

"Go fuc* with your flight. I would be damned if I ever fly with your airlines again. Now just open the damned door!"

The pilot nods, fear evident in his eyes. To only press a button and speak on it.

"Yes Pilot?"

"Open the doors for this man here. And get ready for take off after it."

"Y..es Sir"

Aaron finally leaves the person's collar. To push him back on his Pilot's seat and adjust his Jacket.

"Bon Voyage"

With these being his last words, he opens the pilots cabin and leaves, to only have the air hostess to open the door for him.

Bowing at him.

The staircase is specially laid for him ,as he walks down the plane, into the vast opening.

Staring at Ezra's photo in the identity card held in his hand. He sighs, speaking to himself.

"What am I going to do with you, stupid girl?'

                .....

           Ezra's pov

I was trying to control. But those tears, they were leaving without permission.

I was sitting at the stairs ,looking at the passengers walking passed me. To only lower my eyes.

I am sure they must have left.

It's 20 minutes passed the flight time.

The heaviness was lingering in my chest. How can they leave me? Did no one realize I was missing?

Did they really forgot about me. Was I that unimportant to them?

No Ezra , it must be by mistake.  They love you, they care for you. Don't be pessimistic now.

Mistakes happen.

But it's done now. What use it is to wait here? I should go back.

Should I call mom? What will I say?

It's better if I take a cab and go home myself.

Sighing I get up to look in the direction they left. One last time. The security men looking at me in irritation.

I may have argued with them for over 20 minutes. They were really agitated by me.

Sighing I was going to turn around when my tired teary eyes stop at the figure walking towards me with long confident steps.

I gulp. I must be hallucinating!

His walk and physique different from everyone around him and I see some people , stopping to stare at him.
But those grey orbs, they were ignorant of everything.

To only stare back at me.

Sh**! Oh man , if looks could kill, I would be dead already.
That look on his face can kids piss their pants ,I swear.

He looked beyond angry.

I look down at his hands, to see my bag tightly clenched in his hands along with my ticket.

The security men look at him in surprise.

To only stop him

"Sir? The flights are boarding that wa-"

He doesn't answer. Walking through them with those eyes, hardened at me.

He reaches me and my mouth opens and closes.

"Aaron...I...the men they didn't-"

"Shut up"

Was all he said. And next I know, I felt a iron grip on my wrist as I am dragged out in the opposite direction.

"Aaron! Where...where are you taking me? The flight is boarding that way!"

I say and he looks back at me over his shoulder. His eyes unfazed and cold.

"The flight left already"

"Huh?"

I say in disbelief. As he continues to drag me. I don't resist. Letting him take me.

Left?

Then what was he doing here?

Don't tell me...he left his flight because of me?

I stare at his back perplexed. To only realize we were out of the airport now.

He doesn't let go of me though. Continuing to drag me.

To only unlock his car and push me inside.

"But Aar-"

The door is slammed shut on me and I keep my lips sealed. He looked angry, I shouldn't agitate him more.

I think we are going back home.

It's good in a way. They are family, they all should enjoy.

I shouldn't intrude.

Aaron didn't wanted to go initially. Maybe he deliberately missed the flight. Maybe something urgent came up at work.

We continue to sit in silence.

I manage to stare at him through my side view.

And boy his aura, it was deadly.

His grip on the steering wheel was tight as he looked in front. Those grey orbs fixed on the road.

His phone rings suddenly and he picks it up on bluetooth. Not taking his eyes off the road.

"Yes"
.
"The preperations have been made Sir. When are you arriving?"
.

"We are on our way."

Okay.

I look at him surprised. Preperations? For what? And that's when I look around to see we were on a different road.
It looked deserted with no one around

Where are we going?

Don't tell me he was taking me to murder me somewhere.

"Aaron? Where ...where are we going?"

He doesn't answer as expected.And I felt irritated. I want to go home and sleep on my bed.

Why this now?

"I want to go home Aaron. Take me back!"

He looks at me this time. To only ignore me again.

"Aaron! I said stop the car! I don't want to go anywhere!"

"Aaron!"

I was beyond agitated. I just want to go home...why doesn't he understand?

"Stop the car!"

And that's when he answers, looking at me in irritation.

"We are going on my private jet. Now be quite!"

Private what? Is he insane? I can't....and that also alone with him? The hell I willl!

"Stop the car! I don't want to go anymore!"

He doesn't stop, instead he speeds up the car. Infuriating me more.

"Aaron! I asked you to stop!"

"And I asked you to shut up Ezra!"

"I won't! You are taking me against my will!"

"Your will? Oh you were very willing just few hours ago."

"That....that was different."

"Why? You were scared left alone? "

"Just how foolish can a person be? Giving your passport and documents to someone else. Being left behind and having all of us to worry?"

"It wasn't my fault! I...I was pushed back...and it was crowded!"

"It still doesn't justify your stupidity Ezra. Now be quite. We will reach before them only."

I lower my eyes, staring at my hands. Wringling then together.

"No. I don't want to go now. Can you please drop me home?"

"And anyways, it's your family. I was already feeling uncomfortable and intruding. You guys should enjoy"

The brakes are pressed suddenly. And a shriek leaves my lips. I looked up at him shocked.

To only have my mouth run dry.

Oh god ! Save me! Why does he look like he wants to kill me!

"If another stupid word leaves from your lips Ezra, trust me! I will fuc*ing shut it up myself!"

"And drop you at this deserted road to die!"

My heart thuds and my eyes widen. Did he? How dare he!

"You won't!"

"I will Ezra. I will. Don't you doubt once , for I had already done the former thing once."

He stares at my lips.
Heat rushes to my cheeks. And I hold the door handle to open it. When a hand holds my wrists.

And I am pulled back.

"What the fuc*-"

I don't get to complete. As he pulls me against his chest. His hand pinning my wrists behind me as our chest flush against each other.

"We are going and that's final."

He says concluding. And those eyes, I just couldn't argue with them anymore.

He stares down at my lips and I thrash.

To only have him push me back on my seat and press the child lock

"You assho-"

"Stupid girl"

"I am not stupid ! You are!"

"Oh really?"

"Yaa. Who leaves a flight to only board another, and that also a private plane?"

"Who cries just because she is left at a airport."

"I didn't cry...I just. I thought...."

"You are stupid Ezra. Admit it!'

"I am not! It's normal to cry when one is left behind."

"We all wouldn't have left you. It's stupid of you to even think that."

I bite my lip. Stopping myself. Maybe he was right.

"I am....."

He looks at me, with a raised brow. And I swear I saw a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"See. Now you really think you are stupid"

My mouth opens and closes like a fish. How can he read my mind.

"I...I..."

I hear a chuckle. And I look up surprised to see him smiling at me. And damn. Was that smile beautiful?

Next I know, he places his hand on my head.

And I look at him astounded.

"così fottutamente ingenuo"

( So fuc*ing naive)

I don't know what it meant. He may be cursing at me for all I know, but the way he said it.

My anger deccipates and I find myself staring into his beautiful grey orbs.

Staring the car. He places down his hand and looks in front. Leaving me spellbound after it.

What a start of the trip?

I can already feel my nerves wrecking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
15.3K 499 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
6.1K 208 20
Starr wasn't impressed by his wealth or his ego,after her ex she just wanted to be left alone in the quiet life she'd grown used to. To everyone else...
267K 2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...