I Will Protect You (Josuke x...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defe... More

A Turtle
It's Called a Stand
Friends
Angelo the Rock
Death by an Arrow
Waking up Differently
A Father's Love
The Nijimura Brothers
Dating Josuke Higashikata
A Lock of Guilt
Hazamada's Surface
Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend
A Love Letter
True Love
Delicious and Authentic Italian Food
Death and Resurrection
Akira Otoishi
It's Today
A Baby Stand
Heaven's Door
A Blinded Rage
A Normal Day in Morioh
Another Meeting
A New Stand User
Morning Tea
A Fight For Love
Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest
Yoshikage Kira
A Vow of Silence
Casper: The Not So Friendly Ghost
Leaving the Murderers House
Three Words
A Friendly Alien
A Cheated Game
Feet
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 1
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4
The Aftermath
The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira
The Summer of 1999

A Visitor to Morioh

2.7K 118 48
By FreeFlyer68

You walked out of the school and waited for Josuke, Koichi, and Okuyasu. But no one came through the gates, so you walked off without them. You did leave the school building a little late since the teacher asked you to clean her classroom a little before leaving. You didn't want to, but the teacher stayed to ensure that you did, and she helped clean. 

   ' I would have thought they would've waited for me, those jerks. '

You walked away from the school and decided to walk around the town of Morioh since you didn't have any homework. 

   ' I'm going to change clothes first. '

You walked to your house and changed into some comfortable clothes before starting your journey around Morioh. The first place you went to walk around was the park. There were a lot of people walking around, and children ran around with their toys. It was peaceful, and everything felt safe and sound. The birds were flying through the sky, and the sun was slowly setting in the distance. The children running around ran ahead of you, with toys in their hands and huge smiles on their faces.

   " Hey! Watch it! "

Ahead you saw the children lying on the ground and in front of them a man you had never seen around Morioh. Papers were scattered around them, with art materials and a brown journalism bag.

   " Brats, don't you watch where you're going? You made me drop all of my work! "

   " We're sorry, mister! "

   " Yeah, we didn't mean to! "

   " You-"

   " Hey, is everything okay over here? " You asked, stepping towards the trio on the ground.

The kids looked up at you, and they stood up.

   " We're fine, and we just bumped into someone on accident, miss. "

   " Well, apologize properly to him. " You told the two boys.

The two boys turned around to face the green-haired character, and they bowed, apologizing. You picked up their toys and handed them to the kids. You said goodbye to them, and they ran off. The man sitting on the ground was the only person left, with his eyes still focused on you. You observed him as you bent down to the ground and collected the papers and materials he dropped. You observed him as you helped collect his things. His shoes were colored the same green as his hair. His pants were a light green color, and he wore a long purple shirt with a green vest that was buttoned to his chest, and the rest spread out behind him in a tail. Earrings were hanging from his ears, and they were the nibs from a calligraphy pen. A green headband rested on his forehead, and his green hair was swept to the side. 

   " I'm sorry for them. Children will be children. "

You continued to collect all of his papers while his green eyes were still following you. You noticed that he was still watching and had not moved to stand or collect the items behind him.

   " Are you okay, mister? You seem to be staring. "

The man shook his head and placed his hand on the top of his head.

   " I'm fine. Be careful picking up those papers. I don't want to recreate any of them. "

   " I'm being delicate with the papers. "

He started to pick up the materials behind him, and when you had finished, you stood up. You offered him a hand, and he took it. Once standing, he dusted himself off and took the papers from you.

   " I don't think I've seen you around here. Are you new to Morioh? " You asked, putting your hands in your pockets. 

   " I moved in today. "

   " Well, welcome to Morioh. I'm Y/n a local. "

You pulled one of your hands out of your pockets and held it out towards him to shake. He took your hand in his and shook your hand.

   " Rohan Kishibe. It's a pleasure. "

   " What time did you move in today? "

   " A few hours ago. "

   " Have you seen much of Morioh yet? "

   " No, I was just taking a walk around, to look at the town when those children bumped into me. "

   " Well, would you like to join me on a walk? I was just walking around since I have nothing to do this afternoon. "

   " You mean you would like to join me on my walk? I don't mind but do not be a nusinace. "

   ' Alright, I don't like that phrasing, but oh well. You meet interesting people every day. '

You walked beside him through the park, and it was silent at first until Rohan started to question you about Morioh. You answered him honestly, and after a while, your stomach growled.

   " When was the last time you ate? "

   " Lunch. But don't worry I'm fi--Actually this is a good opportunity for you to try some food from one of Morioh's best cafe's. I'll pay. "

   " Sure. "

You smiled at him and told him to follow you. You led him to a cafe and opened the door for him. He walked inside, and you told the lady what you would like, and Rohan ordered a tea for himself with a small sandwich. You told Rohan to pick a table to sit at while you paid, but he told you to do that instead. He paid for the food in front of you and pushed you away from the front to the outside balcony, where tables and chairs sat.

   " I said I would pay. You didn't have to. "

   " I don't mind and you can repay me. "

   " Repay you? "

   " Yes. "

Rohan pulled out a chair at one of the tables and gestured for you to sit. You sat down in the chair, and he sat across from you.

   " You see, I am a manga artist, and I have a passion for drawing. If you would let me draw you, then the drawing is considered your repayment. "

   " Umm, sure? When do you want to--"

   " How about now while we wait for our food? "

   " Okay. . ."

Rohan pulled a sketch pad out of his journalism bag with a couple of pencils. He told you to sit still, and you did. He started to draw you, and his hand flew across the paper. His hand was so quick to draw; it amazed you. He would take a couple of glances up at you and then back to the paper. By the time your food arrived, he had finished the drawing. He took a breath and set his pencil down.

   " Done. "

   " Can I see? "

   " No. "

   " Why not? "

   " Because it is not finished. "

   " What do you mean? "

   " I am going to use some watercolor to fill in the white spots; sadly, I do not have any of my watercolor paints with me. You will have to see it later. " He said, taking a sip of his tea.

   " Fine, I'll see it later. "

You both started to eat your food, and you talked while you ate. It was peaceful and pleasant to talk to someone casually at a cafe. After the food was finished, he asked you to help him find his street. You agreed and walked with him through the town of Morioh and into the streets where the houses sat. You talked along the way, and he spotted his house. You both stood in front of the house, and you realized that it was one of the expensive houses for sale. Now there was a sign in the front with 'Kishibe' written on it.

   " Your house is really big. This was one of the expensive houses that was for sale before you bought it. "

   " Yes, but I prefer it over the other houses here. "

   " Well, that's good. I'll leave you then to settle in some more. I need to get home before it gets too dark out. I don't like walking in the dark by myself. "

   " Alright, it was nice meeting you Y/n. Stop by whenever you like. "

   " Thanks, Rohan, I will. I hope we bump into each other more often. "

You walked past him and started heading home, but you turned around and waved at him, and he waved back with a small smile on his face, the first smile he showed you today. You turned back around and continued walking. When you reached your house, you heard your phone ringing. You picked up the phone and answered the caller.

   " Hello? "

   " Hey, Y/n. "

   " Hey, Josuke. What's up? "

   " I wanted to apologize for not walking with you today. I ran over to Mr. Joestar's hotel room to help him with the baby. "

   " Where was Okuyasu and Koichi? "

   " Koichi spotted Yukako staring at him and he ran off with Okuyasu by his side. "

   " Oh I see. Well, it's fine. I know raising a baby is a lot of work. "

   " You have no idea. But anyway, how was your day? "

   " Fine, I made a new friend today. "

   " Really? "

   " Yeah, he just moved to Morioh, and I helped him get around town. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...
4.1K 265 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...
664 69 9
He was clichΓ©d and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
39.7K 1.5K 22
What would happen if you happened to break Jotaro Kujo's heart? What if you just didn't feel the same for him as you did for someone else? Could you...