Supernatural Characters React...

By F3a7_1ts3lf

Basically, what the Title says various Characters from the show reacting to whatever I can find and deem wort... More

Before I get started
Characters
Son of a... Movie theatre?
Brother
Dean Prays to God
Sam, Dean, and John
Destiel
Broken || Dean
A/N
I'm going to take a short break

update

1.7K 24 10
By F3a7_1ts3lf

Firstly I am so sorry for being gone so long. My life has been hectic, shit has officially hit the fan. The good thing is I'm back now... Mostly.

Secondly, I am unhappy with how this story is progressing and how I have portrayed some of the characters.

Thirdly, I think I just want to start over. Im just not feeling this anymore but I still want to write this story.

Forth, I am overjoyed so many of you read and enjoyed what I wrote. I can not express how happy it makes me. I hope whatever I decide to post next you guys enjoy just as much if not more.

Lots of love -Lola

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 217 13
Hi my name's Laura and I'm a new writer, in my opinion I'm not really good. But please read and tell me how you like it. Anyways, Bella Swan and her...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
483K 15.8K 28
[1st BOOK] of the 'Male Lead' series. Ariella Ignes was drawn into a novel that had a heroine with the exact same name as her. Enjoying the story, s...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...