The Alpha and His Engineer (B...

By BakuDeku_Writer

( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a her... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Attack
Chapter 3: The Confession
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: UA High
Chapter 6: New Schools
Chapter 7: Another Normal Day
Chapter 8: Finding Out
Chapter 9: Katsuki's Birthday
Chapter 10: Suprise
Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Internship
Chapter 14: The Enemies' Win
Chapter 15: First Term Finals
Chapter 16: Training Camp
Chapter 17: The Rescue
Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 19: Trouble
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: The Raid
Chapter 22: Welcome
Chapter 23: Suspicion
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 26: School Year's End
Chapter 27: Finale
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 25: Christmas

4K 86 27
By BakuDeku_Writer

(Hi everyone ^^ I hope you're enjoying your new year so far. Sorry that this was supposed to come out a while ago, I've been busier than usual. I just wanted to say again thank you so much for the support, it makes me happy that people enjoy what I write and motivates me to keep writing. Hope you enjoy this super late Christmas chapter :) )

It was finally the dreaded day that Izuku had to leave the UA dorms and return to normal learning. Even If he was reluctant to leave, he was excited to finally be back in school. Soon he'd be back, in an actual classroom. He hadn't been to class for a while and was excited to see his teachers again, it would help him a lot, especially since he had finally gotten to the coding part of his project, he knew he was going to need a lot of explanation to make it work fluently. He was both excited and scared to start the programming process, he had done some before but nothing to the complication of this, most of the time he found ways to do as little coding as possible but now, he had to do some work with it.

Katsuki along with the rest of his classmates saw Izuku off, Katsuki gave him a quick kiss and a hug (receiving a fangirling group of girls), he would miss spending time with Izuku, especially during the week. Izuku smiled, gave everyone a wave, and started to walk home, he hadn't seen his mother in a while, and he was happy to finally spend some time with her. Knocking on the door, Izuku stood there waiting for Inko to open the door.

Inko opened the door and happily greeted her son, she had missed seeing him for those 2 and a half months. Once she says him, she hugged him and led him inside. She immediately started asking questions, who wouldn't. She hadn't seen her son in a while and had been extremely worried for him.

Inko studied her son as she interrogated him, making sure there wasn't a scratch on him. Almost immediately spotted the scars on his arms and added "What happened to your arms?" to the list of questions. Izuku looked at his arms and spotted the scars. "Oh, that's something I got from the villain "incident" a couple of months back," Izuku said sheepishly. Inko nodded in understanding, Katsuki had told her about the possibility of scaring and she had seen the number of bandages that had been wrapped around his arms, scaring was to be expected.

The rest of the day was spent catching up with each other on the things that had happened while Izuku was at UA. The next day was Izuku's first day back at school after not being there for a while. He stepped into the school happily, he knew no one would greet him or be happy for his return, he was just some other person, the one mocked by most even, but that didn't stop him from being optimistic.

"Well well, look who's back," a familiar voice he didn't want to hear just about yet said. Izuku turned around to see Kouta standing there with a smirk on his face. Of course, the one day he doesn't arrive at school particularly early he runs into Kouta in the morning. Izuku internally sighed and looked at Kouta not saying anything. "Not gonna say anything?" Kouta asked as he started approaching Izuku. Instead of standing still or backing away, Izuku quickly made his way to his classroom leaving a shocked Kouta behind.

When he made it into the classroom he was greeted by Ms. Tanaka, he returned the gesture and walked to his seat, he wouldn't have to use the lab area in the mornings so he sat down in his normal seat and asked his teacher for help. Ms. Tanaka helped him with the most that she could, the rest would have to be figured out by himself through trial and error.

For the rest of the time, before class started, Izuku mumbled to himself as he started writing his code. It was a difficult and many times confusing process but by the time the bell rang announcing the start of class, Izuku had managed to start grasping the whole concept, what can he say, he's a fast learner.

The whole day went by quickly, it was nice to be able to learn in person again, and found it much easier to focus. After lunch, Izuku decided to take a break from coding and work on a side project for the rest of the day. Although he enjoyed coding, he liked using tinkering as a way to relax from the work of programming.

After working on the side project for about half of the time, Izuku started working on the coding once more. Asking questions and continuing the mainframe of the code Izuku spent the rest of the class time and later worked on it with the help of Ms. Tanaka.

Closing his laptop Izuku looked up at the clock, it read "5:07." Izuku started to panic, he had worried his mother. He quickly packed his stuff up and rushed out of the building.

When he got home, Izuku was met with a fairly angered Inko. "Where have you been?" Inko asked, arms crossed, she scowled at her son. "I'm sorry mom, I was working at school after classes ended. I ended up losing track of time and didn't give you notice because I thought I'd have been out earlier," Izuku hung his head low, he hadn't intended to hurt his mother's feelings.

The two stood in silence for a minute until Izuku was met with a hug. He looked at his mother who had started to get teary-eyed, "I was worried something had happened to you," she said. Inko started to cry out of the panic she had felt, "I was debating calling the police to find you." Izuku heard the distress in her voice which made him teary-eyed as well. The mother and son just stood there hugging. The only sound that came from them was the sniffling from the almost crying they were both experiencing.

When they had calmed down, Inko started on dinner as Izuku went to his room to drop off his backpack and put on some more comfortable clothes. He was excited to talk to his mother about the things he was getting to work on in class; Izuku was always the kind of person to tell her everything, he kept nothing a secret from her. The damage to his body and the bullying he experienced were the only exceptions.

"Izuku, dinner's ready," Inko called from the kitchen, Izuku left his room and set the table. The two ate dinner together, Izuku was having an incredible time just sharing his projects, future ideas, and of course, his hangouts with Katsuki and the rest of class 1-A. The whole time Inko listened contently to the consistent stream of words that flew out of Izuku's mouth. She was glad to be able to finally see her son, it felt like an eternity since they had even had a full conversation.

Once finished, the two took their conversation to the kitchen to wash their dishes, they spent the whole night together just talking about anything until Izuku inevitably had to go to sleep.

Katsuki was already missing Izuku, the whole class (even the dense ones) could already tell. Katsuki seemed much gloomier than usual, he was less expressive and his whole body language was more slumped. It was still Monday, a day that should have ended 5 days ago in Katsuki's opinion. It hadn't even been a full 24 hours and he was already down in the dumps.

He sighed, 'Damn, I'm going to have to get used to this again,' he thought, he had loved and had gotten used to Izuku being there. As lessons went by, Katsuki's mind would occasionally drift to Izuku wondering how he's doing, he'd have to force himself to pay attention again.

By lunch, Katsuki was frustrated with himself, his mind kept wandering and it was getting on his nerves, he'd never really daydreamed and that fact that it was distracting him from the class was frustrating, even if it was about Izuku. Katsuki just ate his lunch ignoring the conversation going on around him.

That was until Mina spoke to him. "Hey Bakugou," she said. Katsuki ignored her not wanting to talk at the moment. "It's about Midoriya," she continued. That got his attention, he perked up, slightly jolting up at the name Katsuki responded, "Yeah, what about him?" Mina smirked, it was clear she had something going on in her head.

"What size is Midoriya?" Katsuki stared at her confused, "Hah?" Mina face-palmed herself at the wording and spoke again. "Okay, that came out wrong, I meant his clothing size. I need his clothing size for something." Katsuki looked at her still confused, why would they need Izuku's clothing size? "Uh, sure, his clothing size is medium. If whatever the hell you need that for asks for anything more specific you'd need to ask him yourself."

Mina smiled widely and giggled, "Ok great, you're going to love it don't worry." Then, she got up and went over to where the rest of the girls were. Katsuki just clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth and continued to eat his food.

Katsuki and Izuku had to get used to not being able to see each other every day and once again, it was pretty difficult. However, it did make the time they spent together even more special. Winter break was approaching, faster for Izuku than Katsuki. Izuku only had school on Monday and Tuesday. After that, he wouldn't have another class until the next year which was not that far away.

Izuku was excited about Christmas break, it meant that he'd get to spend some more time with Katsuki and he'd been invited to their class 1-A's Christmas party. He had never been to a party as big as a whole class and was excited to experience it. Katsuki was also excited for Christmas break, he was upset that he had to go to school two more days than Izuku. But, he decided not to be too upset, even if Katsuki also had to return to school a couple of days before Izuku did as well.

Izuku was sitting in class brainstorming something to get Ms. Tanaka, she'd been a great teacher and helped him immensely, the least he could do was get her something for Christmas. 'Chocolate? Cookies? No, that's too generic, it needs something special and unique,' Izuku continued to brainstorm, then he got it, he'd make her something, sure it would be simple but it would be nice.

Izuku had already started this system, if there wasn't some side project he wanted to work on, he'd continue to play with the in-progress code, if he did, he'd only work on the code before and after school. During labs, he would start working on it, maybe when he got home he'd work on it, it was fairly simple (Although still unrealistic for only a day or two of working on it).

He got out some tools and started working, he found the process very fun, just like the other side projects, it was much more fun than coding. The remaining time of the class vanished quickly, after putting his teacher's surprise he got out his code again, he was hoping that by winter break he could use the UA training grounds for some tests. He'd need to get permission but if he could use them, it would make beta testing much easier, the faster he got to that the better, he didn't want to be worrying immensely about it close to the evaluation.

No matter how much he avoided the coding, it was fun in its own way. He enjoyed knowing that he was close to the first testing, examining what was good and bad about it and altering it. Izuku smiled, the code was almost finished, it finally just needed some slight fine-tuning. He was extremely happy to be able to see his hard work pay off.

When he returned home he started working on finishing the little contraption and went out to the store, even if he wanted a more unique present than Christmas cookies, it was a nice add-on to the already existing part of the gift. Once he finished he called Katsuki as always, just one more day and he'd be able to return to UA's campus as arranged with the school.

The next day, Izuku came to school happily handing Ms. Tanaka the present, next to the small bag of cookies there was a wooden box in the shape of a present, she opened the box to see the message "Merry Christmas" pop out of it. She smiled, even with its high simplicity it was still a wonderful gift. "Thank you," she said happily.

Seeing Ms. Tanaka's reaction he happily made his way to his seat. Pulling out his computer he finished the final tweaks to his code and sighed, after such a long time it was finally ready to start testing.

As any day right before a break, the day felt incredibly long, minutes ticked by at the speed of hours and hours felt like years passing by. When the day finished he said a "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" to his teacher before rushing out. When he arrived home he unpacked unnecessary items to bring to UA and added some other things to the backpack that would be needed. With a final hug and goodbye to his mother, he was off to meet Katsuki at the entrance of UA.

Katsuki watched as Izuku walked up to him, Izuku smiled at him and hugged him. The second they started walking back, Izuku started rambling on about nothing in particular, he had already told Katsuki about his progress, yet not his plan to get some time in one of the training grounds.

"Hey Kacchan," Izuku said making Katsuki look at him. Affirming the fact that he was listening with a hum, Izuku continued. "Do you think that I could use the training grounds to beta test my project? If not that's okay, I also just wanna use it as an excuse to see more of the school," Izuku asked, the last part ending with a nervous laugh. Katsuki chuckled, "Well, we'll see what we can do," he assured him.

By the time their conversation was over, the couple had already made it to the dorms. When they entered the common area Izuku was greeted by many of Katsuki's classmates. "Hey Midoriya, good to see you!" Mina called. "You're winter break already started?" Iida asked. Izuku answered a simple "Yes." That quickly led to some groans from other students. "Man, I wanna be on break already," Kaminari whined making a few people laugh, including Izuku.

Izuku took his backpack up to Katsuki's dorm and unpacked it a little, including the extra pair of his iconic red shoes that he had. He smiled before joining the commotion in the main area. He sat next to Katsuki and listened happily as Katsuki aimlessly argued at his friends.

Dinner as always was delicious, all of his time at UA was incredible, when he had dreamed of going to UA he would've never been able to imagine such great people there. Since Katsuki and the rest of class 1-A had classes tomorrow Izuku decided to take that time to ask principal nezu about permissions on using some kind of training facility after school in a way that wouldn't interfere with anyone.

The next day, Izuku spent the morning relaxed, even if he had to wake up early to make it to breakfast, the rest of his morning was very relaxed, he didn't have much to do until the afternoon when he planned to ask about it, any way to stall for time was good. Even if the action was just to stall for time, Izuku enjoyed the slow morning.

By around 1:00 PM Izuku decided it was time to talk to Principle Nezu. Walking up to the office was the scariest part of the whole encounter, when he got into the room Nezu was very friendly, nothing about was intimidating at all. "Good afternoon," Nezu greeted with a smile on his face, Izuku smiled back.

"Hi," Izuku said, no matter how friendly Nezu was being, Izuku was still nervous, he was even confused with himself as to why that was happening, Nezu was being super friendly. "Are you going to sit down?" Nezu asked. That's when Izuku realized that he had just been standing there right by the doorway. He quickly walked over and took a seat across from Nezu.

"So, what have you come to ask me," he said. Izuku was confused, after a moment of thinking he remembered that Nezu is incredibly smart, of course, he'd know if Izuku was going to ask for something. "Yeah, I was going to ask if once everyone is on break if I could use one of the training grounds for beta testing on a project I'm working on. Most people won't use the training grounds during winter break, even if they're going to be here, so I thought that I might be able to use them for a few days," he explained.

"And what is this project? Just making sure so that I don't have to pay to rebuild something, and to see which training ground would be best suited for this request," Nezu said grabbing a piece of paper. "It's just something I'm working on for my support course class, I can promise you that it's not destructive. It's going to be used for increased mobility," Izuku explained, he didn't want to give away many details before he presented it in a few months, he wanted everyone to be surprised when they saw his creation.

"Alright then, I could allow you to use the PE grounds, it's got a lot of flat land with no obstacles so you can use that to test it out. If you need some obstacles, there's the forest nearby so you can use that," Nezu said. Izuku smiled, "Thank you." With that, Izuku waved Nezu goodbye and returned to the dorms.

When Katsuki, along with the rest of the class, returned to the dormitory he was met with a happy Izuku, he seemed to radiate more happiness than usual. "What's up?" Katsuki asked surveying Izuku's expression. "I got permission from principle Nezu to use the PE grounds to test out my project," he said. Katsuki smirked, ruffling Izuku's hair he said, "Good job" making Izuku beam.

"Aww, you two are just too cute," Mina said from behind them. "Oh, Mina, I didn't see you there," Izuku said greeting her with a smile. "Oh don't mind me, I'm just another part of the background, you can resume what you were doing," she said backing away as she pulled out her phone. "What the hell are you doing raccoon eyes?" Katsuki demanded as he watched her continue to slowly walk backward with her phone up.

"As I said, I'm just another part of the background," she said, she made sure to be right against a wall for further emphasis. Katsuki rolled his eyes, "C'mon, let's go," he said leading Izuku somewhere else. Izuku giggled, "Sure," he said following suit. Mina sighed, 'Next time,' she told herself.

As Katsuki and Izuku made their way to the dorms, Izuku rambled on about his time talking with Nezu. "It was nerve-racking when I was walking up to the office door but when I got in, principal Nezu was super nice and friendly. I was worrying about nothing, he was even really nice about me trying out my equipment in the PE grounds." Katsuki chuckled as Izuku continued to ramble on about his fairly bland day. Even if the day was uneventful Izuku still loved sharing information, even the smallest fun fact, it made the greenette extremely happy when the person he was talking with learned something new.

Izuku led Katsuki to their dorm room, he wanted to show off his hard work to Katsuki. He didn't mind if that meant talking about things no one had any idea what he was talking about, he still wanted to share it. Opening up his computer, Izuku pulled up the code he spent months tweaking, he would most likely try it out for real in two days, class 1-A (along with the rest of UA) still had school tomorrow, then they too would finally be on break.

Izuku started to scroll through the lines of code he had created, in total it was fairly long, even with the simplicity, he wasn't even programming something as complicated as a device with some kind of thinking software. He had explained the main function of the code to Katsuki, although he hadn't said anything else, today he wanted to confuse the blond-haired alpha with the more technical part of it.

When Izuku showed Katsuki the rest of the code he had spent the time he was away working on, Katsuki was mixed with confusion and astonishment. He had no clue what any of those lines did no matter how many times Izuku tried to explain, but he was extremely amazed at the things Izuku had been able to learn in only a year.

The next day was incredibly slow. The whole school day everyone sat there bored waiting for class to be over. Even the teachers waited in boredom, their students wouldn't listen to lectures or anything else they gave them. So, everyone just waited, watching movies in class was fun to a point and even then, the day was much more boring than a regular day.

When school finally ended everyone was run out of their classrooms. Izuku was greeted with a mob of class 1-A students cheering as they ran into the dormitory. Izuku smiled, none of his friends had school until next year, granted that's next week he didn't care, he'd finally be able to use the PE grounds and hang out with Katsuki for a whole week. "I can't believe Christmas is only two days away, this school year has gone by so quickly," one of the students said, everyone agreed with them, so did Izuku, the year had gone by quickly.

"Oh shoot," Izuku said to himself rushing off to his room. Katsuki's gift wasn't finished yet, he quickly grabbed it, there wouldn't be any time to work on it today, tomorrow when he's working on his final project for school, that's when he would work on it.

Izuku was taken out of planning when he heard a knock on the door making him jump. "Deku?" Izuku immediately recognized the voice, Katsuki's voice. "Yes, Kacchan?" Izuku called back quickly shoving the mostly finished gift into his backpack just in case Katsuki decided to walk in. "You alright? I saw you walk out, usually, I'm the one to do that, not you," Katsuki said. Izuku walked up to the door and opened it. "I'm fine see?" Izuku said gesturing to himself. "I just had to do something."

Katsuki looked at him, "And that would be?" Izuku looked around in an attempt to come up with an excuse. Finally, he came up with "Nothing," 'Totally not suspicious Izuku, great job,' he thought sarcastically to himself as he looked up at Katsuki and smiled. Katsuki just clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth, "Alright, then, let's go back downstairs," he said leading the two of them back down to the common room.

The next morning, once Katsuki and Izuku had gotten ready for the day, including eating, Izuku dragged him out of the dormitory. "What are you doing?" Katsuki asked Izuku, it was Christmas Eve and here he was being dragged to who knows where in extremely cold weather, even with all of the layers he had on, he still felt cold.

"I'm taking you with me," Izuku said simply, he never stopped dragging Katsuki with him. "To where exactly?" Katsuki asked, what did Izuku need to go on Christmas Eve. "You're going to test my project with me," Izuku replied looking back and smiling brightly. Then Katsuki understood, although, he thought that Izuku would wait until after Christmas to do so, he didn't mind going somewhere to spend the day.

Once then two go to the PE grounds, Izuku led them first into the gym, if he were to fall there, there would be less height to fall from. Besides, if Izuku was in trouble he knew Katsuki would catch him, he was extremely excited. Izuku set his backpack down and reached in. In an attempt to move his hand in a way that didn't expose Katsuki's Christmas present he took his time fishing out the item.

"What's taking so long," Katsuki said as he started walking closer to Izuku, making sure he was okay. Izuku started quickly moving his hand around in the backpack until he finally got a hold of the object and pulled it out. "Just had some trouble grabbing it," Izuku replied as he held it up. "Alright, let's see what it can do," Katsuki said, he was on standby in case anything went wrong. So, he leaned on the wall waiting to see what would happen.

"Okay," Izuku said, he bent down and took off his shoes, it was a necessity if he were to wear the technology. He started doing little jumps in anticipation, he'd been waiting for this for such a long time and hear it was, mark 1 of his first long-term project. Finally, Izuku jumped forward shouting "Blast-off" as he did so.

After a second, the tech (I am struggling so much trying to find ways to describe this without giving it away. Any theories on what it is? It'll be revealed very soon.) started to unfold, and soon he was hovering in the air. Izuku cheered, it had actually worked. Katsuki on the other hand looked at him with an amused look. "Blast-off, really?" he questioned making Izuku blush in embarrassment. "I had to come up with something last minute. By the time I'm done it'll be better," Izuku said. "For now, I'm just going to see what this can do," Izuku said as he started to get the feel of it, he had to get that part down as well if he's going to ace the entrance exam.

Izuku started to move around in the closed space, he wouldn't dare use it outside in cold temperatures just to make sure the battery wasn't affected by it. He started moving around, the balancing was difficult but he was starting to get the hang of it.

Once ready to land Izuku said the landing command of "Power down." With that, the tech contracted once more and Izuku landed on the ground, it took him a second to regain his balance but it was much easier to get accustomed to the ground rather than the air.

"Deku I want to test something out," Katsuki said walking closer to Izuku. "Sure." Izuku was glad to test out anything, he wanted to see the limits and advancements he could make. "Alright, get back in the air," Katsuki said. Izuku nodded, spoke the command, and was up in the air again.

As Izuku waited in the air a few feet off the ground, Katsuki spoke, "Power down." Immediately the tech contracted again and Izuku fell what few feet he was above the ground. Katsuki quickly caught him and chuckled, "Wow, Kacchan. That was wonderful," he said in a sarcastic tone as he got up.

"Well, I think instead of voice commands which are cool and all, you should make it so that you push a button, that way other people can't just make you fall." Izuku nodded, Katsuki made a good point, having it be some kind of button or switch would make it easier.

"Anything else?" Izuku asked. The more he knew now would be better. "Nope, that's it. I think it's super cool," Katsuki said. "Alright, then you can go back to the dorms, I just want to work on some stuff here for the project," Izuku explained as he put his shoes back on. "Are you sure?" Katsuki asked, he was still unsure about Izuku being alone.

"Yup, I'll be back soon so you don't have to worry," Izuku said as he started to push Katsuki toward the door. He sighed, "Okay, I'll see you when you get back then," Katsuki said pulling Izuku in for a quick kiss before walking out with a wave.

Izuku looked at the door and smiled, then got back to work. It took some time but finally, he got the gift finished. He smiled at it and carefully placed it in his backpack. Then, he started on the new mechanism, he had made sure to set an alarm since he knew he would lose track of time when working on it.

Even if he got a lot done, when the alarm went off he felt like he could just do one more thing. It took all of Izuku's strength to put the project away and not return into the spiral of "Just one more thing." After putting everything away, he zipped up his backpack, quickly threw it over his shoulder, and walked out back to the dormitory.

When Izuku got back, the sun had already set, however, being in the middle of winter, it made sense as to why the sun was setting so. Katsuki walked up to him, "Deku, where the hell have you been?" he asked. "I told you, I was finishing something up for the project," Izuku explained. However, Katsuki wasn't having it. "So you're telling me that you spent hours "finishing" something. That's more starting than finishing."

Izuku looked at him confused, "I set a timer, how long was I gone?" he asked. "Since I left, around 4 hours." Izuku was shocked, "I meant to spend around one hour, not 4," he started to worry, had his timer gotten messed up. Katsuki put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "Relax, I'm not angry, I was just wondering where you had been," Katsuki said making Izuku relax.

"I know it was cold out there, want some hot chocolate to warm up?" Katsuki offered, gesturing to the kitchen. Izuku smiled, "Yes please." Katsuki smirked, "Alright, I'll go make you some," he said making his way into the kitchen.

When Katsuki returned, he brought back two decadent hot chocolates, they had a generous amount of whipped cream, a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate, and the hot chocolate itself smelled incredible. Katsuki handed Izuku his drink, Izuku took the chance and immediately took a sip. Once he did, he was overwhelmed with flavor, the drink was rich, extremely chocolatey with a slight bitterness to it, and he peppermint stick topping it off with the little extra flavor. There was no doubt about it, this was the best hot chocolate Izuku had ever had.

"So, how is it?" Katsuki asked taking a sip himself. Izuku smiled taking another sip, "It's super good." Katsuki smirked, "Good." Katsuki put his hand toward Izuku, "I can take your backpack up for you," he offered. Izuku put down his hot chocolate to give Katsuki his backpack. He grabbed the backpack and quickly set it in his room before heading back to where Izuku sat. 

The rest of the night was spent doing one thing, watching Christmas movies, and eating the occasional cookie. Izuku smiled contently, there he sat next to Katsuki, his head on the blond's shoulder under a blanket watching popular movies, what more could he need on Christmas Eve. He started to drift off to sleep, curling up where he sat.

Katsuki noticed and got up, picking Izuku up as he did so. The only people who noticed the two were gone were the people who had sat near them, and even then, no one paid much attention to two people who were off to bed. Katsuki tucked Izuku in and after changing and turning off the lights, he joined Izuku in bed, falling asleep quickly. 

Izuku bolted up in excitement, it was finally Christmas day, even though he had just woken up, he was bursting with excitement and energy. "You awake Kacchan?" Izuku asked looming over Katsuki's sleeping body. Izuku moved his arm, "Wake up Kacchan, it's Christmas." All of his shakings were to no avail, Katsuki was still asleep. "C'mon Kacchan, wake up," Izuku whined, his voice becoming louder in frustration, he started shaking him awake. Finally, Katsuki woke up.

"C'mon Kacchan, get up," Izuku said again. Katsuki chuckled, Izuku was acting like a little kid excited to go downstairs and open all the presents waiting for him. "Alright, alright, I'm up," Katsuki said sitting up. Izuku got up and rummaged around in his backpack and pulled out what looked to be sheets of paper. 

Katsuki looked at the items in interest, "What's that?" he asked. "Your first present of the day," Izuku responded. Katsuki took a closer look at the items Izuku was holding. They were printed pictures of their recent adventures, after Katsuki's birthday. Katsuki smirked, "I'll add them to the album then, he said taking them and taking a better look at them. 

Once the pictures were set on Katsuki's (Now Izuku's) desk, Izuku dragged Katsuki down to the common room or lounge area. There were already people up conversing at such an early time of day. Izuku smiled and waved in their direction, "Merry Christmas," he exclaimed cheerfully. They waved back returning a "Merry Christmas," as well. 

Izuku walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of the remaining cookies from last night, it was Christmas, he could eat a cookie for breakfast. He happily munched on the cookie, turning his attention to Katsuki he asked, "Aren't you gonna have one too?" With that Izuku held up a cookie which Katsuki turned down. Katsuki made himself a proper breakfast while Izuku ate another cookie. Once finished, Izuku and Katsuki went to hang out with some of his other classmates.

Just like yesterday, class 1-A spent their downtime watching Christmas movies, the only difference was that there wasn't the occasional cookie being eaten. Christmas dinner would be huge, it would include the snacks that would've been eaten earlier otherwise.

Later that morning, about an hour and a half before noon all UA students received their festive wear, a Santa coat, and a customized Santa hat. Although Katsuki was reluctant to wear it at first, through a lot of convincing from Izuku, he finally complied to wear it. Christmas day was so far going by incredibly quickly, everyone had decided to open their presents at night since that's when the real celebration party began. So, once again everyone that wasn't preparing food played the waiting game, trying to spend the time quickly.

About 15 minutes before food was to be served, Izuku was dragged off by a group of girls. Katsuki tried to protest but the continued dragging Izuku saying that "It's a surprise." Izuku was led into one of the girl's rooms where Momo started measuring Izuku before turning around. Izuku could see by the way she was acting that she was using her quirk. When she turned around, Izuku was greeted with a Christmas outfit of his own.

Izuku put the clothes on blushing from embarrassment as he went back downstairs to Katsuki. When Izuku and Katsuki's eyes met, Izuku looked down in embarrassment, how had he agreed to wear such an embarrassing costume. 

Katsuki examined the costume, it was similar to his own, but more form-fitting on Izuku, his little hat had a little wrench pom-pom on it while the costume itself could be qualified as a dress. "What's Santa Claus without his Mrs. Claus?" Mina said showing Izuku off to Katsuki. When she left to talk to others, she whispered, "You're welcome," into his ear. Katsuki looked at Izuku who was now sitting next to him feeling embarrassed. Katsuki didn't want Izuku to feel nervous or awkward no matter how cute he looked in it.

"You can take it off if you want," Katsuki offered but Izuku shook his head. "I'll keep it on," he said scooting slightly closer to Katsuki and laying his head on Katsuki's shoulder. 

Finally, after what felt like forever, the food was brought into the common room and placed on the table. Everyone put their hands together saying a quick, "Itadakimasu," before digging into the beautifully cooked food. 

The night continued, people awing at the foods' taste, people laughing at games being played, and people happy with their presents. It was starting to get late and Izuku knew that if he didn't give Katsuki his other present, it would be given to him late. So, Izuku brought Katsuki back into their dorm room. Rustling in his backpack, Izuku finally grabbed what he needed. 

"Sorry they're not wrapped, I didn't know how to wrap such a thing without putting it in a box," Izuku said handing Katsuki the arm bracers. "I finally got them finished," Izuku said handing Katsuki the new and improved gauntlets. "They even take less time to refill and make bigger explosions," Izuku added proudly. Katsuki smirked, he pulled Izuku into a hug. "Merry Christmas," Katsuki said. Izuku looked up and him and smiled, "How about some hot chocolate?" he asked. Katsuki nodded and the two went back downstairs. 

The two were currently sipping hot chocolate watching the snowfall from the warmth of the inside. While Katsuki was making hot chocolate, Izuku had noticed that it was snowing outside, the first snowfall of the year. So, once the hot chocolate was ready, mug in hand, Izuku dragged Katsuki to the nearest window and they had stood there watching the snow since.

That was, until giggling ruined the romantic moment. Katsuki turned around to see a few of his classmates muffling their giggles as they pointed right above the couple. Katsuki looked at where they were pointing, there was floating mistletoe right above them. 

Katsuki tapped Izuku on the shoulder, making his attention drawn to Katsuki instead of the window. Katsuki smirked and pointed above them showing Izuku that they stood right underneath some mistletoe. Izuku blushed as he took his eyes off of the floating mistletoe and at Katsuki.

It was clear that Uraraka had set this up, how else would the mistletoe be floating in the sky. Sure enough, when Katsuki looked toward the other students Uraraka was there giving him a thumbs up. He chuckled, saying one final "Merry Christmas," before pulling Izuku into a kiss. 

(And that's chapter. Sorry I didn't get this chapter out earlier and that it's been almost a whole month since the last update, I didn't intend for that to be the case, I also didn't intend for this chapter to be so long (I believe it's the second-longest chapter in this story). Well, I hope you enjoyed it either way.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.2K 12
Shizuo x Reader fanfiction. I have no idea how long this will be so, enjoy!
637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
30.5K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...