Jiraiya x reader: Private res...

By hoekage94

Black reader Jiraiya is having writers block. You want to inspire him. Lemon* ๐Ÿ‹ Purely smut. Mature content... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
A/N
Part 6
A/N
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
A/N
Part 12
Part 13
A/N
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
A/N : not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Part 19
Part 21

Part 20

2.4K 75 17
By hoekage94

It was well into the night and Jiraiya had run Y/N's body ragged. But despite her fatigue, her desire overpowered her need for rest. Everytime she thought they were done, Jiraiya found new ways to resurrect her lust and make Y/N's voice echo throughout the forest.

Y/N found herself bent over, propped up and used in ways she didn't know were possible. Self control did not exist between them. Just pure, raging lust.

Jiraiya acted as if that was all he needed. No air, no water, no food, no breaks. Just her. Just her pussy dripping around his dick. Just her voice in his ear. Just her scent filling his nostrils. Her sweaty skin, sticking against his.

Her.

All night, he watched as copies of himself groped and sucked and slid into her. Her pussy accepted them readily. He felt what they felt and it was impossible to ignore. The way the slightest touch from her made them tremble.  The way her lips gripped around either clones' cock made them wonder if they'd ever even had sex before. The way each clone nearly disappeared when it was too much.

And now as she was on her knees looking up at Jiraiya and his two clones with that look; a cross between innocence and mischief. Jiraiya felt pangs in his chest and his dick.

He and his clones stood above her, stroking their dicks at different paces. Getting ready to desecrate her godly body for what was probably the millionth time that night. But even so, to Jiraiya these acts served as offering unto her, giving her every last bit of him.

"Make sure you keep that mouth wide open for us babe" Jiraiya sweetly commanded.

"Yes daddy"

She made sure to listen and even stuck her tongue out for good measure.

Each of them approached her, ready to explode.

Clone #1 came first, unable to hold back any longer he emptied his seed into her mouth. As he finally finished, with a sigh of relief he poofed away.

She gulped and before she could take a breath, Clone #2 groaned loudly as he sprayed all over her face squeezing out every drop before disappearing as well.

Only the original remained.

"Come here I need that mouth baby".

Y/N obediently opened her mouth wide again making way for him to glide into her throat.

Jiraiya grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head down to the hilt, filling her throat up and then slowly grinding repeatedly. His tip pecked the back of her throat.

"That's so good baby".

He pulled out of her mouth to rub his dick over her face, coating it with the cum left on it from his clone before putting it back in her mouth.

"You took this dick all night Y/N like a good, good girl." he said between moans.

Her eyes gazed up at him, pleased by his words of praise. Happy to be his good girl.

Jiraiya tossed his head back as her tongue massaged his pulsing veins pushing him over the edge. There was no resisting her.

"Fuck, baby girl, you're gonna make me cum. You want this cum as your reward sweetie? yeah ? this cum is all you need right?" he moaned as he pumped into her, finally releasing all that he had held back.

"I'm cumming baby yes all this cum is for you, its all for you"

Y/N felt his cum hit her tongue and moaned.

"Fuck Y/N don't move, yes,  just swallow , just swallow that cum for daddy" . he held her head still while he dripped down her throat, his dick still pulsing in her precious mouth.

"You should see how fucking breathtakingly beautiful and sexy you look right now babe"

Mouth filled with dick, drool dripped down her chin to her chest. Tears and cum stained her cheeks. Her throat gulped every so often, welcoming his seed.

After emptying every last drop , Jiraiya released her head and pulled out of her mouth, allowing her to breathe.

Her gasps for air were partnered with moans as she caught her breath. Her mind was gone. All that was left of her were the aftershocks of pleasure. As if all the orgasms were catching up with her, she trembled as her body finally gave up on keeping it together.

Jiraiya pulled her into his arms and held her tightly,  Kissing her earlobe before whispering "good girl, you deserve some rest".

The simple phrase sent chills throughout her body once more. The satisfaction of knowing she did well settled in her soul just before closing her eyes.

Jiraiya squeezed her tight, just before scooping her up and carrying her over to the makeshift bed he'd laid out prior.  He put her down gently and took in all of her glory.

Her beautiful cum smeared face. Her tongue and the faint taste of him on her lips. The quick rise and fall of her chest as her breathing returned to normal. Her hardened nipples that refused to soften in anticipation of more of his touch. The bite marks and red spots all over her sweet skin. Her thighs were closed, gatekeeping her pussy from his lustful eye.

'Fuck I can't get enough of her'  he silently cursed himself for even considering another round, For being so greedy.

'I already pushed her too far, she's exhausted...I'm exhausted'

But still, a small smile formed on his face, content that she never backed down. Instead she welcomed the challenge. With open arms. Or open legs rather.

Jiraiya reached for his bag of supplies and pulled out a washcloth. After wetting it he carefully wiped Y/N's face and body down. Treating her delicately as opposed to the way he had thrashed her around earlier. She looked up at him with sleepy eyes and reached for his arm to pull him down towards her; no words left her lips. Just soft needy whimpers that he understood perfectly.

He got down next to her and kissed her lips lightly, careful not to trigger another bout of lust, before laying back. Y/N closed the distance that was barely there to begin with and rested her head on his chest.

His fingers found their way into her hair and he gently played with her soft curls. And just like that she was fast asleep, clinging to him like she couldn't fall asleep without his closeness. Jiraiya indulged himself and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

Once again he found himself smiling as he watched her. When he was with her, and on her... and in her,  his mind was quiet. Finally able to just exist.

But the moment he took his eyes off her, his peace of mind was cut short.

It was the ambiance. The stars, and the moonlight peeking out from the shroud of darkness. It was too familiar and riddled with specific memories.

Realization began to settle in. Thoughts and worries flooded his brain. He looked around and pangs of guilt and slight confusion washed over him as he thought of the time he spent cultivating this mini oasis. The time he spent staring at the stars after spending hours carefully planting medicinal herbs all around the area. The stash of alcohol waiting to celebrate a moment that wouldn't come.  And all the confessions he entrusted to the stars to keep secret. But now those same stars blinked at him knowingly.

There was a truth he'd somehow forgotten while he was with Y/N and now  that they were here, now that they were headed to the Leaf, he had to face it.

He glanced at Y/N's resting face and squeezed her a bit tighter before looking back up to the stars.

'This is exactly how i imagined it...'

"Except It was always me and her. Yet here I am... with Y/N" he quietly explained to no one.

~~~

The next morning the pair made their way towards the village. Jiraiya slowed his pace due to Y/N's body being sore.

"I have no regrets" she said as she smiled and winced at the same time.
"I could carry you ya know"
"Yeah I know but I'm fine really"
So he didn't press the issue and instead thought of ways to make it up to her.

So they continued their walk and it wasn't long before Jiraiya noticed they were close to the entrance.

'This is it, after we walk through those gates my priority will be the mission, not Y/N'

He paused and closed his eyes for a moment. Playing back all that had happened. It was intense and magical. And he was reluctant to let it go so soon. He knew he was being a bit dramatic. He would see her between missions and hopefully. He would be on his way out the village and around the world with her by his side. But still...

"Master Jiraiya?" Y/N whispered his name in that sweet innocent way that drove him to lust filled desperation.

He turned to look at her. And she recognized that look instantly. She chuckled in disbelief. Not just because it hadn't even been 24 hours. But also because of the way he looked at her, and the way her body reacted.  She knew she didn't stand a chance.

He pulled her close against him. His hands slowly moved up and down her body, firmly gripping her ass before whispering in her ear,

"I just want one last taste before we go...please?".

His voice sent shivers down her spine and she wondered if she would ever get used to it.

She nodded her head and he gently pushed her up against the nearest tree. He got on his knees and pulled her pants and underwear down
He slid his finger along her slit to find it already wet.

He looked up at her and then pressed his lips against her clit. Her sweet scent flooded his nostrils and a moan left his mouth.

"Such a pretty pussy" he whispered to it
"You're all mine okay?" He continued before slowly dragging his tongue past her entrance and flicked it onto her clit.

Being mindful of the abuse her pussy went through the night before, he gently gathered her essence with his tongue and swallowed.

"Mmm"

'I want more, but I will always want more so this will Have to do,  for now'

He pulled her pants back up and stood up.

"Ok I'm done"

Y/N stood there with her bottom lip between her teeth, trying to steady her breathing. Looking so needy. Her hardened nipples begged for attention.

"Hmm but you're not are you?" He teased as he thumbed them through her shirt.

Y/N shook her head no as she glanced up at him.

Jiraiya smiled and peeled her shirt up slowly.

"You know your body needs a break" he said as his fingers brushed against her bare skin.  The contact was enough to make her freeze in anticipation of him.

Then unexpectedly, Jiraiya ducked his head inside her shirt making Y/N laugh.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean? I'm just doing some quick research under here"

He kissed up and down her torso before finally reaching her left nipple

He licked her nipple lightly before giving it a nibble.

She cursed softly and pressed his head closer to her.

His tongue quickly soothed it and he sucked at her peak till her whines gave away her impatience.

It was as if they couldn't spend too long without pressing their bodies against each other

Y/N felt Jiraiya slowly kissing his way to her other nipple when he suddenly paused.

His hands released their grip on her thigh and ass

And just as she opened her mouth to question him he spoke

"Looks like my research is over for Now"

He pulled himself out from underneath her shirt and covered her up

Y/N looked up at him confused and gave a little pout, "how come?"

"This is why..."'and without another word, Jiraiya caught something right before it hit his face.

A gasp left her mouth " oh my god, are you ok what the hell was that"

Jiraiya turned and smiled at her with a faint look of melancholy.

"Oh just a greeting from an old friend " he held up the object that had been flung at him.

"A...shoe???" Y/N stood there in disbelief.

"JIRAIYAA!!!"

A woman's voice rang through the forest and she sounded pissed.

"What is happening Master Jiraiya?"

Jiraiya sighed.

"That would be Princess Tsunade "

~~~~~~~

A/N :insert excuses here. Sorry life has been hectic these past six months. I moved. And depression and writers block and i rewrote this ten times yada yada yada . Anyways im sorry for the ridiculously long wait. Thank you for reading my story and thank you for your funny and encouraging comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 126 48
Hello everyone ! This is a Vegito x Gogeta book. Warning ! This contains lemons, and this story is like, very cursed and bad. Also contains other shi...
56.4K 685 53
.โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚ Hunter x Hunter .โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚ โ–ก Fanfic โ–  One-shot book ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐!! The reade...
125K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
461K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...