ATLANTA

By thatssorae4

Atlanta is the black Hollywood. If you want to make it as black person it's a perfect way to connect with lik... More

Character Info.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Three

13.6K 567 626
By thatssorae4

Kehlani Catalina Taylor

I don't remember falling asleep but it was some time after 6am, them niggas was up until then playing the game or doing God knows what. My AirPods help with keeping their noise to a minimum but eventually my ears started to hurt from laying down with them in so I took them out and tried to just drown it out.

It's now 10:15 and I was making me an iced coffee before my first client came. I had about 15 minutes before she gets here and I'd have to go let her in the building so I was eating right now. My day is going to be a little busy so I needed to get the energy I missed from lack of sleep.

I already had my new station and equipment sanitized, I set up my ring light over both my nail station and lash table so I don't have to do anything when the clients get here. The first two clients I had were both looking to get their nails and lashes done so they were going to take up most of my day which I didn't mind since it meant more money for me.

At 10:27 I get a text from the first client saying she was waiting for me outside in her car. I sent a quick text telling her I was on my way down.

I slip on a pair of plain black sweatpants over my shorts from last night, I had on a long sleeve crop top after taking off my hoodie because I was hot last night. My bonnet is back off and the wig I had installed is still laid to perfection so I looked the perfect amount of chill and put together for my clients.

When I step out of the building I see a black Nissan running with a girl in the driver seat while a man is bent over, they seem to be having a conversation and as I get closer I realize it's Polo since half of his dreads are in a ponytail.

"Lemme get your number. You can slide through and see me some time." I hear him spitting game to her as I get to the front of the car. I roll my eyes a little but stay off to the side. She gives him back his phone then turns to me smiling.

"Hey, you're Kehlani right?" She asks making me nod with a smile on my face.

"Yes that's  me. We can head up when you're ready." I tell her making her turn her car off. Polo opens her door for her to get out.

I watch as she blushes at him then waves before walking over to me. He waved back but I don't see anything else as I turned around.

"Damn.." I hear him mumble as I hold the door to the apartment building open for her to walk inside. I shake my head at him and flick him off before leading her inside towards my apartment.

"Girl you should've said you live with Polo G, I came looked busted and shit." Emily, my client, laughs when we get inside.

I raise an eyebrow curiously, I had to play this right so I didn't sound dumb or rude. I genuinely had no idea who these niggas were but I did realize their the same ones from the airport yesterday.

"Who is that? I'm not from down here." I ask her leading the way to my stupid.

I turn on the lights to reveal the green and gold decor of the room, I lead her to the chair for her at my nail desk then walk around. I put on my apron with my name across the chest then sit down with her.

"Really ? You don't know Polo G?" She asks as she holds out her hands to me. I shake my head no as I examine her nails. "He's a rapper from Chicago. Fine as hell as you can see. He has been rapping for a little while kinda new. I heard he moved down here to work with Lil Durk and King Von on a new album." Emily tells me as I go to Apple Music and play music on the speaker that I have in here.

I listen to her then realize Lil Durk and King Von must be the ones that were upstairs last night, I keep this little piece of information to myself.

"So this King Von and Lil Durk are famous too?" I ask. I start to prep her nails for the acrylics. I was excited to do this set since she was getting XL nails which were my favorite length because the design possibilities were endless.

Emily nods watching me as I move from finger to finger. "Yea, I'm surprised you never heard of them. Lil Durk got on first and he helped King Von when he decided to rap. Polo is from Chicago too but Von and Durk are both from O block so they been close longer."

I look at her for a second then think back to when I seen them last night, they all looked around the same age to me. And here I thought they were just some common niggas who make too much noise.

After that the conversation switched to me and why I'm in Atlanta, how long I've been doing nails, etc. Emily kept the conversation flowing amongst us which I didn't mind because it made the time seem to fly by. An hour later she was laying on my lash table as I worked on her lashes, it had been a while since I did these but it was like riding a bike the way I got in and did them.

By the time I finished with all her services it was going on 1 and I had 30 mins until the next client would be here. I told myself that I was going to do the lashes first on her so that I could save myself some time in the long run.

"Nah Lani you did these so fucking good girl!" Emily says looking at lashes in her phone. We were standing next to her car since I had walked her out.

My smile brightens a little at the compliment. "Of course girl. If you take any pictures be sure to tag my nail page." I tell her then give her one last hug before walking back towards the building. I stand by the door waving until I see her car pull off out the gates.

I get back to my apartment and do a quick clean of my station throwing away all the non reusable things and disinfecting surfaces. Just as I threw away the paper towel I was using I hear a knock on my door.

I walk out the room towards the door, I open it to see a brown skin girl with a smirking Von standing there.

I raise my eyebrow confused but before I can say anything Von opens his mouth. "I found her outside by the gate looking for you. You Kehlani right?" He asks making me nod.

"Yea that's me," I roll my eyes then make eye contact with the girl. "Hey, I'm guessing you're Mia." I greet her making her nod.

"Thank you for being her in Von." I tell him then move out the way to let her in. I try to close the door once she's inside but Von starts to walk inside too.

Von's eyes looks around my living/bedroom in amazement. "You did all this yesterday?" He asks then walks towards the sofa at the end of my bed.

I ignore him leading Mia to my studio and telling her she can lay down on the lash table. I pull the door close leaving it cracked a little, I walk into the living room to find Von looking at the tv.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask standing next to the sofa where he's sitting.

"You came in my house last night demanding I turn my shit down but I can't be in your living room?" He asks smirking at me.

"Nah you can't. Go upstairs to your apartment. I have clients to take care of not sit here and worry about what you doing out here."

"Then don't be worried about me little girl." He says not looking away from the tv where he's opening Netflix. He goes to my profile then searches for something to watch.

I just sigh and go back to my studio. I sit down with my glasses on. "I'm so sorry about him Mia." I tell her as I get my glue and extensions ready.

"Oh girl you good. He was very sweet." She waved me off making me laugh before taping her bottom lashes down.

Throughout the set of lashes Mia doesn't talk so I'm left listening to the music softly playing from the speaker and whatever movie Von is out there watching. He doesn't leave like I thought he would when he realized how long I would be in the studio.

Halfway through Mia's nail set I hear a knock on the door followed by the sounds of someone entering my apartment. I have to force myself to stay in the studio rather than go out there and see who's in my house now. I couldn't hear any voices clear enough to make out who it is but it sounds like there at least two more people out there.

"All done babe." I tell Mia as I finish her set. Luckily for me she had a short powder blue set so it went by quicker than Emily's earlier.

She slips a tip in my little jar then walks with me to the door. As soon as I open my studio door in hit with a cloud of weed smoke, I cough as I inhale it then swat my face.

I look around to see Durk and Von on my sofa while Polo lays across the foot of my bed on his back. I don't say anything right now but when I get back I'm causing hell.

I walk Mia to her car and wait for her to leave before heading back inside. The boys are still in their same positions as when I left, they act like this they shit.

"Uh first and foremost Polo you bet not have your outside clothes on in my damn bed." I say as I stand where they all can see me, he looks at me smacking his lips.

"What the hell is outside clothes? I wear this shit anywhere." He tries to get smart with me. I just take a mental note to wash my comforter later when I'm done working.

"Second who the fuck said y'all can come in here and chill? I don't even know y'all for y'all to feel like I'm this is okay." I continue making them all laugh almost in sync. "All three of y'all can get the fuck out and go to one of y'all apartments." I tell them and none of them make any attempts to leave.

Just when I was bout to give up hope Durk stands up, but before I can say something about him listening he goes into my kitchen and into my fridge. He grabs a water from the bottom shelf then goes back to the couch. Durk and Von stare at the tv where Death at a funeral plays while Polo scrolls on his phone.

I realize that they're not leaving any time soon so I do the same as Durk and grab a water along with a green apple. "Look, I have two more clients coming in here. If y'all smoke do it in the damn patio or open the doors. I don't want people thinking I'm unprofessional," I tell them then sit down on the bed by Polo's legs.

He looks at me for a second then goes back to his phone I shrug it off then pull out my own phone and scroll on my Tiktok.
———————————————————————————

"Aye lil folks what you got to eat in this bitch I'm hungry." Durk asks busting into my studio.

I look up glaring at him. In the past 4 hours they've been here they have started to get real comfortable, all sitting around in their basketball shorts and t shirts now. When I wasn't with a client they had me sitting in there with them watching movies,  tv shows or whatever else they were doing. I could've sworn I saw a ps5 that I didn't own set up when I got back from welcoming my final client into the apartment. They did stop smoking so I wasn't going to complain about the game being here for now.

"I told you I'm not cooking so order something and get out." I tell him clearly annoyed. My back was killing me from bending over all day and I was so hungry I might eat one of their dreads.

He smacks his lips then walks deeper into the room over to my nail desk where I'm placing rhinestones on this girl's hand. I organize them in the design she showed me then put them under the lamp to cure.

Durk picks up her hand and examines it for himself as if he knew what it was supposed to look like. "These fire as hell, Kehlani." He says then drops her hand.

I nod at him as I finish putting all the rhinestones away. I add cuticle oil to her hand then rub it in before taking pictures for my page.

"Y'all can't be coming in my studio when I'm with clients. I hardly want y'all in my apartment as is." I tell all three of my neighbors.

I had changed into some leggings and an oversized shirt that didn't have dust all over them and now I'm laying on my heating pad trying to stop the pain in my lower back. 

Von, Polo and Durk all still lounge around my room but the sofa was abandoned now as we all had our own space in my bed. I had a big ass bed so we all fit comfortably without overlapping and crowding each other. They passed the blunt amongst themselves while I watch Queens on Hulu.

"I said yo shit was fire stop acting like that." Durk says from his spot to my left, he takes the blunt from Von both of them reaching over my body.

I watch them pass it then Durk hit it. "It's not about that. Apparently y'all famous and that's a whole different type of attention with y'all in my apartment like it's y'all's." I say moving my right  hand down and rub the spot on my back that hurts.

Von must've noticed because he moves my hand out the way she starts to rub in that spot, he works his palm into the painful spot making me moan out. I blush as all eyes in the room turn to me with questioning looks.

"Why yo ass over there moaning?" Polo asks from down on my thighs where his head lays. He said it was to be in the rotation but I think he just liked my thick thighs because he kept poking me.

"Right lil freaky ass." Durk laughs looking at me still.

"Von is rubbing my back. It felt good and made me moan." I shrug tryna play it off as if I wasn't embarrassed right now.

I scroll off of Tiktok going to my Instagram to repost a story from Emily where she's showing her nails and lashes off. I add a heart to it before posting on my story.

"Why you rubbing on her?" Polo asks Durk while his own hands start kneed at my thighs like a ball of dough.

"She over here squirming like her back hurt." Von said with a shrug as he digs his hand a little deeper.

I set my phone down next to me, "My back do hurt, I been working all day and I have 8 more appointments tomorrow." I tell them as I move back towards Von's hand.

Suddenly I'm being flipped over and the throw blanket that was over me is removed from me. I turn my head towards Von confused but he just smirks at me. I feel a set of hands on my lower back rubbing me then another on my shoulders rubbing those as well.

"What y'all doing?" I ask them but close my eyes enjoying the massage nonetheless. "And get y'all leaving Polo out" I laugh a little.

Next thing I know there's two slaps to my ass followed by a hand on each cheek rubbing them.

"Just lay back we got this." Durk's voice tells me and that's exactly what I do.

I can't tell who's are where as all six of them move skillfully around my back and ass, it felt so good I didn't even care that they were all probably rubbing my ass at some point.

I only have one question. How did they all know how to work with each other like this? There wasn't any arguing amongst them or anything. They all just worked my muscles into relaxation.

I must've fell asleep at some point during the massage because I wake up to the sound of somebody coming in my front door. I try to sit up but there's a weight on my lower half, I look down to find Von with his arms wrapped around me and his head right above my vagina, one of his hands is under my shirt holding my waist tightly.

I turn to the door and find Polo and Durk walking in with bags from a restaurant, judging by the smell it's chicken and some kind of sides.

"Oh you up, good come eat. We been here all day and you ain't ate shit bit an apple." Durk tells me as he sets the bags down on my kitchen counter.

"Bring it to me. Von sleep on me." I tell him not feeling the need to argue with him about eating.

Von head pops up making me jump, "Im not sleep you just comfortable folks." He says then let's me go. He slaps my thigh then walk over to the food and grabs a container out the bag.

I walk over rubbing my thigh where he hit me, "What y'all get me?" I ask as I walk over to where they are. They all ignore me as they open containers and start eating fries and chicken wings.

I grab the last one left in the bag and open it to reveal chicken, greens  and macaroni in three little sections and a piece of cornbread on top. I get happy and start dancing a little.

"Her fat ass over there dancing because we got her some food." Durk laughs causing all of them to laugh at me. I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the food but I wanna get naked and eat in my house. Y'all can go now." I tell them honestly.

"You can get naked with us here. We ain't stopping nothing." Polo says stuffing a fry in his mouth.

"Yea that's a payback for that back rub you got." Von adds and Durk just smirks with them.

I stop eating my wing to look at them. "Feeling on my ass was a payback. I know this motherfucka soft." I say shaking my ass a little.

They look at each other then laugh a little. "Yea it is a little fat." Von says then smacks my ass making me stop and pop his hand.

"I don't even know y'all real names and y'all keep feeling on me." I say then stand up.

I had looked them up hours ago to see if Emily was lying and of course she wasn't. These niggas was famous as fuck and had loads of money. It all made me wonder why they were staying in these apartments.

"Dayvon."

"Taurus."

"Durk." Each one of them raises their hands when they say their names. I look at Durk to see if he was playing but he goes back to eating like he was.

Who the hell names their child Durk? Like you looked at your baby and said "Yea Durk that's the one"?

I nod slowly then think of my next question. "Why are y'all staying here? I mean from my understanding y'all are rich and famous staying in some apartments." I ask as I scoop up some of my macaroni.

They all look me then each other then back at me smirking. "We working..." Von starts.

"On a few projects..." Polo continues.

"And this was the best option." Durk finishes for them.

My eyebrow raises at how well orchestrated their answer is, it seemed a little too perfect. I want to press it but I don't honestly think I can get the answers I want.

"So how long are y'all staying here?" I ask eating something more of this bomb ass chicken.

"Till we done." Durk says throwing away his container then going to wash his hands in the kitchen sink.

"Alright last question. Why were y'all here all day? Y'all live next door and upstairs." I really have been wondering. They've been here almost 12 hours like they don't have a home.

"Von texted our groupchat and said he was in here when we was looking for him. We came in here, you had Wi-Fi and all the streaming services and this bitch smell nice." Polo says from the bed where he's back laying down. Von is the only one still eating with me.

I nod slowly already knowing how Von ended up in my apartment because I was there. I honestly didn't mind the company at first but I want to experience another night by myself.

I only eat half of my food then put the rest in my fridge. "Mine is on the top shelf don't eat it," I tell them but something tells me it'll be gone.

I walk over to the bed after cleaning myself up and taking off my pants. I get back to my spot in the middle but this time under my comforter. I lay on my back with a throw pillow under my hips so my back doesn't hurt too much.

Durk takes his place on the left side of me while Von lays on my right, Polo lays between my legs with his head on my stomach. Von and Durk each snuggle into my sides, Von in my neck and  Durk on my titty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 9.2K 38
The Moon Goddess is merciful to her children. She strives to make them happy but sometimes the death of a mate can happen before she has time to prev...
1.7M 96.4K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
4.3K 367 4
Being an omega wolf without a pack has its perks and downfalls. She doesn't have to deal with tyrannical pack alphas and the hierarchy. She's free to...
7.7K 872 20
⚠️TW: MIGHT CONTAIN TERMS RELATED TO SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION⚠️ "𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 π’ˆπ’‚π’—π’† π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔..." "𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž... 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂...