Dark sunshine

By 93AJ02

Ary was a lone wolf after this incident from a year ago. She survived each day by just working and drinking... More

Chapter 1: Hidden
Chapter 2: New ways
Chapter 3: Attach
Chapter 4: Here for you
Chapter 5: Turn
Chapter 6: Ground zero
Chapter 7: Wreck
Chapter 8: Soul
Chapter 9: Feel
Chapter 10: Million seller
Chapter 11: Bad news
Chapter 12: Be honest
Chapter 13: Confrontation
Chapter 14: Move
Chapter 15: Genius club
Chapter 16: Sign off
Chapter 17: Witch hunt
Chapter 18: Epilog

Prologue

86 4 0
By 93AJ02

We all carry secrets inside and only a few are ready to open their cards. I was one of them. I feared people knowing my past and judging me because of it. In the end it was only a still frame of an episode of bad events. The people I crossed paths later made that clear to me. The past does not define my worth or identify. I am my identity and what I experienced taught me a lot about life. The most important lesson was: Get back up and don't let them take away your light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 225 56
Chapter 1 She was broken She was fragile She was hated She was alone But she didn't knew, there was a window showing light to a place called l...
5.8K 520 16
love is said to be a beautiful thing so beautiful that it makes you forget everything around you. sometimes we give ourselves to people that are only...
90.5K 4.9K 64
"Who are you?" (JM) "I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." "Spill it, speak now or face dire consequences." (Jk) "It's not my doing, I...
319K 14.3K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...