The Demon Princess~ ||The dau...

By OfficialMeeble

You were a 5 year old girl living your life as a half demon an half human. Your mother was killed wh you were... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
ANNOUNCEMENT AND FANART
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

3.1K 64 16
By OfficialMeeble

Omg everyone I'm literally so sorry for this super late update! 😭 extra long chapter!!!!! Please re-read last chapter for a refresh

Your POV:

The demon hunter with the weird boar head started to charge at me. I didn't move ,I didn't need to, it was almost like I was invincible!

He mumbled some technique and he was about to land an attack on me, his swords broke.

"What the?!" The demon hunter yelled out and retreated back a few feet away.

The injured demon hunter gave me a weird look like he was trying to make out my character. His eyes widened a little when he looked at my ruby red crimson eyes. Just like my daddy's..

I gave him a little bit of a curious look. Then I stared back at him, then noticed something. Those..earrings..

Suddenly my mind felt like it beated with a strong realization. Like a new piece of my memory has returned to me.

I fell to my knees and I held onto my head. It was hurting..hurting! I wanted it to stop!

Make it stop!!

"What do you take life for exactly.."

THEY SOUND SO SIMILAR! Like I heard those words before!.. who though!!?

I wasn't focused on reality and I saw that the Hashira, Akaza had defeated the Hashira. The sun was about to rise though..

The Hashira was struggling to try and finish Akaza because he trapped him. The boar boy and injured boy turned there attention back to Akaza and the Hashira and tried to make a move and supposedly 'save' the Hashira.

Akaza freed himself from the Hashira and regenerate his arms. He looked at the horizon of the sun and looked back at me. He swooped me up in his arms and carried me away.

'My head hurts..' I thought in my mind as I closed my eyes tightly.

"DONT RUN AWAY YOU COWARD!" We both heard and suddenly a sword was thrown directly at Akaza. I wasn't hit though.

He stopped for a moment to look back at the injured demon hunter.

He then continued running. A ringing in my ear started to ring loudly. I covered my ears to try and reduce the sound but it wasn't working.

I suddenly fell into a deep dark slumber..

——————————————————-

When I awoke I was in my room. I looked around a bit and got up on my feet. I noticed I was dressed in a nightgown/kimono. (Which ever you choose)

I then changed into my normal dress and started to search for my daddy.

I exited my room and let myself fall in the infinity fortress. I giggled a little and heard the sound of a biwa getting strucked.

Next thing I knew I was on a tatami Matt. I looked up ahead of me to see Nakime there.

"Oh! Hi Nakime Chan!" I smiled at her. For once I saw Nakime smile at me very lightly.

"Can you play a song?" I asked her. She hesitated for a moment then began to play (I know Nakimes blood art is her moving the infinity fortress and not playing actual music with the biwa but pretend it's another part of her art)

(Pretend she's playing something like this)

I laid on my stomach and let the music sink in. I closed my eyes and visualized things. The forest and flowers. A predator sneaking up on its prey..

When she finished the song I smiled at her and clapped my hands.

"So cool! I wish I could do that!" I said.

"Maybe..I could teach..one day.." She said. My eyes lit up.

"Waaa?! Really? You could teach me?!" I asked with stars in my eyes. She nodded yes.

I smiled once more.

I saw her stuck her biwa and hear sliding doors open behind me.

I turned around to look and see my daddy there.

"Daddy!" I yelled happily. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He knelt down to give me a proper hug.

"How are you my Princess?" He asked me letting go of the hug and looking at me.

"I'm ok!" I smiled cheekily. He sighed in relief.

"Why do you ask daddy?" I asked him.

"Just worried about my little girl that's all.." He hugged me once more. But I felt like that wasn't the truth.

"I have a bit more work to do sweetheart, so how about you pick someone to play with?" Daddy asked me. My face lit up.

"Ok!"

"I wanna go with Daki Chan!" I said. He looked down and smirked then looked back up at me.

"Very well then. Let us go.." He said picking me up. Nakime stocked her biwa and we were soon teleported(magic) to a room with the only source of light being the bright moon light.

Daddy sat down on some sort of table or something and I sat on his lap.

"She will show soon.." He said. A few seconds later Daki showed up by the open window.

"Master Muzan! Y/n Chan!.." She said her voice a little giddy.

"Hiii!" I waved at her. She waved back but then bowed down to us.

"Daki..Y/n has decided she would like to spend some time with you..You two are very close, so I have some hopes that you will protect her." Daddy said standing up and carrying me in his arms.

"Yes master!" She said and looked up at us.

"Your a special demon Daki and I have i high hopes for you.." He said looking down at her. Daki blushed a bit and nodded.

"Very well then, stay here Y/n..and try not to get into trouble." He said and handed me over to Daki.

The sound of a biwa stuck again and daddy was gone.

"Yay this is gonna be so much fun!" I said with a cheery voice. Daki was fun to be around, she was kind and caring and she loved to be around me too. We both have our senses of justice and pride when killing people so we get along just fine.

Then again, Daki usually disguises herself as an Oiran. Which she has been doing for 100 years I think..but an Oiran is a prostitute and sort of a bad person so that's sort of the down side but we are a good team when it comes to snatching Yujyos. (The girls in the houses. Tanjiro zenitsu and Inosuke were disguised as them)

A few days go by and Daki helped dress me to be a Kamuro.

(These are kamuros they are girls in training to become Oiran. But you aren't trying to become an Oiran your just like that because of your age. Kamuro  start training to be Oiran atleast 10 or younger.)

(Pretend you look something like this)

At the house Kyogoku. We have recently received a newcomer to the house. Her name was..Zenko.. and boy was she ugly..

Yellow hair with orange tips and horrible makeup. Ew.

I didn't know what to think. Daki was beautiful as always being the Oiran, or also her name as Warabihime.

Daki told one of the Kamuros to clean her room and she started crying. For the most part I followed Daki and helped play the part of a a Kamuro. (If you still confused about what a Kamuro is and what an Oiran does please look it up)

"Daki Chan! Do you really think that yellow haired female is a girl?" I asked. Dakis face tensed.

"No..in fact they might be a slayer.." She got up and walked her way to her room.

I slowly followed behind her.

"Oi!" I heard her say. I looked in the room and she was looking down at the yellow haired girl.

"What are you doing in my room?" She asked demanding an answer.

I could feel the shaken presence of the girl.

"Tch..What's up with your hair..it's disgusting.." She said. Then walked over to the other girl crying.

I then saw other Kamuro with fear in their eyes sit on their knees and speak up to Daki. "S-she is a new comer..Warabihime-same.." One of the Kamuro said.

Daki didn't care and she walked over to the girl on the ground crying.

"Hey! Shut it. I told you to clean this room up!" She yelled and held the girl by the ear causing it to bleed.

"Please forgive me Warabihime-sama!" She cried out. I just watched her from the door frame.

Then the yellow haired girl knowned as Zenko grabbed her arm tightly.

"Please..let go of her!.." she said with anger in her eyes. Dakis face was disgusted.

"Let go of me.." she said and hit the girl backhand style and she got knocked out and crashed into doors. I saw her bloody nose. Ew.

Daki dropped the girl and walked out into the hall I stood right next to her.

"Please..Warabihime-sama..we are losing girls by the week and we won't have enough money to get by..so please..I beg spare her.." The count of the house said getting on his knees. (I don't know what the guy from s2 purpose is but he just counts money and stuff so I'm just gonna call him a count🥲)

Daki hesitated for a moment but smiled and turned her face over to the count and other woman.

"Very well then..I may have been a little too hard on her, there have been so many things on my mind lately!" She exclaimed.

"Please get her wounds treated!.. and this room tidied too.." The Kamuro with the bleeding ear got up.

"Yes Warabihime-sama!" She said and started to clean.

I walked next to Daki and whispered close to her.

"What will we do about them Daki Chan?" I asked whispering in her ear.

Her face turned back to her normal self and she didn't respond.

"We will do what we have to, to get rid of those demon hunters.." She said.

—————————————————-

Daki managed to capture Zenko so he wouldn't be a problem anymore and stored him in the food locker. Thank goodness for that she was getting on all of our nerves.

The very next day rolls around and we go into hiding shielding from the light. Daki was preparing herself for the day and I was helping her.

"Don't you think there are other demon hunters here Y/n Chan?" She asked me. I looked up to her.

"I suppose so! But I think that Zenko girl is too weak and stupid to know anything." I said bluntly. Her smile turned my mischievous.

"Then there is gonna be a Hashira here! Master Muzan will certainly be pleased to know I would have killed yet another Hashira!" She giggled slightly but trying to keep her calm composure.

"Daddy takes a liking to you Daki Chan!" I say, she smiled at me.

"Tonight I plan on killing Koinatsu..The Oiran of house Tokito.. Want to join me..?" She asked. My face lit up.

"Yes! I really want to kill an Oiran! They have such pretty eyes, but you have the prettiest!" I complimented.

"No..you have prettier ones." She smiled at me.

"Then that's the plan. We will kill Koinatsu and all of those demon hunters.. they are so annoying.." Vains showed visibly on her forehead. I nodded in an agreement.

"Tonight then.."

"We will crush them.."

End of chapter 8!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.5K 17
You were diffrent and you knew it. Your mother died when you were 5 years old and your father left you. You never had any friends. You are a half dem...
4K 264 13
꧁𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝙺𝙽𝚈 𝙾𝙲'𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈꧂ •【'SHORT' STORY】• ꧁꧂ 14 year old 𝗔𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗜𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗼 is a normal human being, living her b...
55 13 13
This is the story of how a great hero was born, and also how he survived alot of shit! Im 14 so this might be bad but who cares. its about rin terror...
8.4K 288 10
Once a slave, you were sold off to a Daimyo (Noble Lord) that saw potential in you. You were 4 at the time, growing up you would disguise yourself as...