Chapter 4

Hearing this news about low rank demon slayers enter Rui's mountain didn't worry you. You knew Rui was strong so you didn't have to worry about him or his family.

"Very well then, kill them." Rui said glancing over to his 'sister' then looking back at you.

"Y/n Chan.. I don't want you to get involved with this, maybe it's best you leave."

Rui didn't want to get in trouble with your father because he knew the consequences and he didn't want to take a risk.

"Rui kun! I'm super strong and their just low rank demons."

You said and smiled at Rui, Rui gave you a hesitant nod to you before walking into the forest, you followed him.

Rui was walking around the forest scouting for the pesky demon slayers, he came across a few here and there but his family took care of most of them.

25 minutes later

"Rui kun! Let's go see if there are anymore demons coming up the mountain!"

You exclaimed as you pointed towards the direction at the beginning of the mountain.

"... Alright then.."

Rui said before walking down the mountain, you ran a few feet in front of him skipping down mountain. You both came to the end of the mountain and stood on some of Rui's spider webs to get a better view of the slayers or humans who would enter the mountain.

About 10 minutes go by and no signs of any new slayers. You both were going to leave and enter farther into the mountain again when you felt the presence of demon slayers close by.

"Wait I think I see some.."

You said as you stopped Rui from leaving, you both looked down to see three demon slayers.

One of the demon slayers had yellow and orang hair like thunder, and a yellow and orange haori with white triangles as a pattern and the same for his ankle braces.

(I don't know what these things are called not the shoe but the things on his ankles so I'm just going to call them ankle braces so just bare with me and please tell me what they actually are🥲)

The other boy had a boar mask on his head confusing you for a moment, he only had half of his uniform on and he had double swords wrapped in badges.

The last boy had a green and black checkered haori on with white badge like ankle braces on, the boy was turned around so you could see the box he has on his back. You sensed something in that box as you used your transparent skills to lock on and see what was in the box.

You were very shocked to see what was in that box, it was a demon.

'Why is that demon slayer carrying a demon?..' You thought to yourself as you began to think more on it.