Chapter 8

Omg everyone I'm literally so sorry for this super late update! 😭 extra long chapter!!!!! Please re-read last chapter for a refresh

Your POV:

The demon hunter with the weird boar head started to charge at me. I didn't move ,I didn't need to, it was almost like I was invincible!

He mumbled some technique and he was about to land an attack on me, his swords broke.

"What the?!" The demon hunter yelled out and retreated back a few feet away.

The injured demon hunter gave me a weird look like he was trying to make out my character. His eyes widened a little when he looked at my ruby red crimson eyes. Just like my daddy's..

I gave him a little bit of a curious look. Then I stared back at him, then noticed something. Those..earrings..

Suddenly my mind felt like it beated with a strong realization. Like a new piece of my memory has returned to me.

I fell to my knees and I held onto my head. It was hurting..hurting! I wanted it to stop!

Make it stop!!

"What do you take life for exactly.."

THEY SOUND SO SIMILAR! Like I heard those words before!.. who though!!?

I wasn't focused on reality and I saw that the Hashira, Akaza had defeated the Hashira. The sun was about to rise though..

The Hashira was struggling to try and finish Akaza because he trapped him. The boar boy and injured boy turned there attention back to Akaza and the Hashira and tried to make a move and supposedly 'save' the Hashira.

Akaza freed himself from the Hashira and regenerate his arms. He looked at the horizon of the sun and looked back at me. He swooped me up in his arms and carried me away.

'My head hurts..' I thought in my mind as I closed my eyes tightly.

"DONT RUN AWAY YOU COWARD!" We both heard and suddenly a sword was thrown directly at Akaza. I wasn't hit though.

He stopped for a moment to look back at the injured demon hunter.

He then continued running. A ringing in my ear started to ring loudly. I covered my ears to try and reduce the sound but it wasn't working.

I suddenly fell into a deep dark slumber..

——————————————————-

When I awoke I was in my room. I looked around a bit and got up on my feet. I noticed I was dressed in a nightgown/kimono. (Which ever you choose)

I then changed into my normal dress and started to search for my daddy.

I exited my room and let myself fall in the infinity fortress. I giggled a little and heard the sound of a biwa getting strucked.

Next thing I knew I was on a tatami Matt. I looked up ahead of me to see Nakime there.

"Oh! Hi Nakime Chan!" I smiled at her. For once I saw Nakime smile at me very lightly.

"Can you play a song?" I asked her. She hesitated for a moment then began to play (I know Nakimes blood art is her moving the infinity fortress and not playing actual music with the biwa but pretend it's another part of her art)