With Sacrifice, Comes Pain...

Por Gaming_Foxxy

(Image was found at https://www.tumbex.com/novetteus.tumblr/posts?tag=Error!sans&page=3) We all know the stor... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Who is them?
Chapter 3 - A New Chance
Chapter 4 - Regrets
Chapter 5 - Things of Interest
Chapter 6 - New Worries
A/N - Voting Results!
Chapter 7 - Questions in the Dark
Chapter 8 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 9 - Trial by Error
Chapter 10 - What!?
Chapter 11 - Meanwhile . . .

Chapter 2 - Surprise!

2K 81 18
Por Gaming_Foxxy

(This is how I imagine them in their free time. Image found at https://comyet.tumblr.com/post/154161521938/gradient-with-pj-i-hope-you-like-it-xd-english#!)

~Recently, on FGOD~

From behind the beanbag, two small heads popped out. One was a little taller than the other and both had black bones like the destroyer. They both ran out, jumped his arms, and shouted "Mama!"

Error's POV

As the  two babybones rushed forward, Error tried to brace for the impact but it was no good. They both slammed into him, full force. "Can you finally spend some time with us?!" one asked. 

Error just chuckled. " I just might be able to, Gradient." The now newly identified squealed with delight. Gradient was the older one, nearly coming up to Error's waist. They preferred the male pronouns and went by he/him. He had some teal marks on his face, one on each side and wore dark clothes. 

Underneath his black jacket, Gradient had a tan-colored sweater. His pants shifted from black to brown and his shoes were blue. He had a black hood on with an echo flower headband adorning it. On his waist rested a red jacket with green stripes.

Meanwhile, his younger sibling liked the pronouns of they/them. They went by the name of Paperjam.

Paperjam had the accessories of two stars on their head, along with an echoflower adorning the right side of their head. They wore a bright blue jack that had black splatters along the bottom and the ends of the sleeves. Around their waist, an extra black jacket was wrapped.

Their pants were yellow with the secondary color of orange and had ale orange bows on them. As Error embraced both of them, he began to remember how lucky he was to have them and that Ink had not found out about them. The way he treated them would probably be very different from Ink's treatment.

(Image made by me on Gacha Club of the wholesome family moment.)

Error let his kids create. Even if Ink thought that he was someone who hated creation, he wasn't really bothered by it. Error was actually able to make a few things himself, such as clothes, puppets/dolls, etc. 

Anyway, back to the present. Error picked up both his kids and opened a glitching portal to a Outertale, their favorite relaxing place. 

As they stepped through the portal, the family was suddenly blinded by the stars that were scattered throughout the skies. The stars in Outertale would always rival the copies' stars. At least, in the family's opinion. 

As Error made his way towards their special spot, he couldn't help the feeling that something was wrong. Ink had not made any Aus yet, and usually he would never get a break this long. Now, he wasn't complaining about the fact but still, it felt odd that Ink was unusually silent today. 

When Error, Gradient, and Paperjam had arrive at their designated location, they were met with the sight of thousands of stars. Twinkling in all their glory, fascinating anyone who beheld their glory, and if you looked close enough, you could see distant planets.

(This is how I imagine the viewpoint they had. Image found at https://niceanimewallpaper.blogspot.com/2020/10/12-cool-anime-space-wallpaper.html.)

Hours were passing by, and all the family did was watch the stars. This was the favorite pastime of the family and they never really got to do it, since Error was usually busy with his 'job'.

Suddenly, from behind them, Error heard dozens of portals opening. Quickly getting to his feet, Error hid his kids behind him. As if they knew what was happening, Gradient and Paperjam huddled behind him, struggling to stay hidden. In front of the family, Ink and what looked like a small army emerged from the portals. 

Most seemed to be copies of Aus, because Error could only make out a few originals among the group. As Ink stepped forward, he said "Error, it's time to end your ways of destruction!" 

~Three Hours Previous~

Ink and all of the council were gathered around a table. Nearly everybody was their. Only Blue, Stretch, and the original sans, Classic were missing. That was because they had said they had something else to do. 

Classic was in the middle of a genocide run and Blue and his brother were coming to the end of theirs. Anyway, the meeting was about stopping Error's reign of destruction. 

"So," Ink began. "How are we going to stop Error? We obviously can't kill him, because he's immortal like me." One of the sanses around the table (lol, the sanses of the round table) spoke up. "He always seems to hang out in my Au when he's not destroying. We could catch him off guard there." 

The sans that had spoken up was none other than Outer, the sans of the Au that Error and his family were currently in. Ink rubbed his chin, in thought. "That may work, but Error is incredibly strong. Nothing seems to hold him down for long." This time, Sciencetale! Sans, Sci, spoke up.

"Dream and I have been working on a little something. It's a device that latched onto the victim and renders them completely helpless. The only way to get it off is if someone else presses the release button." 

Ink nodded his head thoughtfully. "That could work" he said after a while. "but how are you sure that it would work?" 

Dream responded to his question this time. "Sci tried it out on me and I could not get out, no matter what. The device even is immune to acid, curtesy of Sci." "Then it's settled," Ink spoke. "We will have the ambush happen in approximately one hour." At his words, everyone in the council cheered, except for a few certain skeletons.

Lust and Outer had feelings of dread in their souls. Even Ink, who was soulless, couldn't help but wonder if what they were doing was wrong. However there was no going back now. The plan was already in action.

~Present Time~

Error slowly backed up, nearing the edge of the void. Ah, the void. A place of no return and absolute destruction. Winder what would happen if a god fell down?

When Ink yelled "Fire!", Error immediately knew that he was screwed. As blasters of every colored appeared, the destroyer shoved his kids to the sides. As if knowing what to do, Gradient dragged Paperjam behind a nearby rock, despite their protests.

The Gaster blasters fired. Nothing could be heard except for the roaring of the beams, the screams of an error, and two small children yelling "MAMA!".

When the blasts died down and the dust settled, you could faintly a few figures. One was lying on the ground while two more were huddled around him. After a while, Error could now be seen clearly with two small children next to him. He was missing his right arm and was covered in his own blood. Dust was floating in the air around him. 

(Image was drawn by me with help from a base. Don't know who drew it so credits to google, I guess.)

Murmurs ran throughout the small army's ranks. Ink was astonished and confused at the fact that the children slightly resembled him and Error. Silence had filled the entire area. All that could be heard was the sobbing of the babybones and the creaking of Error's bones. 

All of a sudden, a copy rushed forward. Shouts and protest filled the air as the Underfell! Sans copy sprinted for Error. One small push was all that was needed to Error to be sent over the edge. With a small cry, Paperjam also jumped with Gradient following close behind, into oblivion. Silence once again filled the battlefield. 

The copy had pushed Error was seized by Outer and Dream and sentenced to death by Ink. No one was happy with the outcome of the ambush. Error was supposed to be kept alive. The reason was because Ink had wanted that. 

For Ink, he was lonely. Even though he had no soul, he felt like that. Error was the closest thing he could get to a companion, even if he was an enemy. 

Error was supposed to be his friend. And because that damned copy had pushed him into the void, his chance for a friendship to be formed was taken away. Poor Ink. You'd wonder why F̸̨̡̙̼̹͍̑̉̀̍̋à̸̧̲͉̗͒͝ț̴̛̹̬̭͐̎͌e̶̫̚ couldn't just make him a companion. They 'loved' Ink afterall, right? Right . . .?

A/N- Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying this book. What did y'all think of this chapter. It's the longest one I've ever done, to be honest. Also if you want a request a ship, go to the Prologue to vote/request. See you next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.8K 1.4K 19
[Updated Description] [] Error struggles everyday just to keep up with the balance. Considered to end everything, he meets someone [] [] A new face...
41.8K 1.6K 16
Error... The forced destroyer of worlds... A man of true evil... Or that's what people say at least... Error wasn't actually a cruel man. He was misu...
1.1K 87 15
Encre (Ink) escapes his crumbling universe with the help of Nightmare. He meets new friends and a new life is chosen for him what will become of the...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...