IT'S MAGIC✨

By Lilac_19_

Maaran Kumar , CEO of MK Group of Companies, is a guy who had experienced a tragic event which led him to bec... More

The Clash
Mr. Sidumoonji vs Miss Vaayadi
First Day at Work
THE IDOL
Guilt
Friends?
Going Out
Kulu Kulu
Care
Care-part 2
Miss Rowdy
Possessive Sidumoonji
Possessive Vaayadi
Drunken Confession
-I Love You-
"I am watching you"
Accident
Miss Angry
Miss Vaayadi❤️Mr Sidumoonji
Opening About His Past
Wife'ah?
Surprise!
💫JUST US💫
Ma💗
_I will love you no matter what_
His heart beat💓
Us💗- part 2
Mrs Vayaadi?
-Epilogue- Magic
-BONUS CHAPTER-
-BONUS CHAPTER 2_
🥺🥰🥳❤️✨
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wohoo 🥳🥳
Happy birthday 🥳🎂
chellama
New story

Will You Come With Me?

1.8K 165 7
By Lilac_19_

Maaran and Rishi were discussing about quotas and new projects for the company. When it comes to work, both give in their full energy and focus on it. Their team work has led to the success of MK Group of Companies. Maaran never fails to mention Rishi’s name whenever the company gets an award.

Maaran’s laptop pinged  a notification. He opened it and showed it to Rishi to ask for his opinions. “Dei any ideas for charity or community service ideas,” Maaran asked. Every year MK Group of companies host charity events or community service programs in different countries.  Last year they hosted in India, where they planted and cleared roads and beaches. This has caught many attention among the population and the firm was also presented the best ‘Social Worker’ award.“Dei intha tharava different’ah pannanum,” Maaran said and they started to discuss ideas.

At that time they heard a knock on the door. Maaran felt it must be Shivya so immediately answered, “Come in Shivya.” Here Rishi looked at him, “Onnaka eppida theriyum.” Maaran just shrugged. “Ava illa da, paarean,” Rishi said. “Nee parean, avale than,” Maaran was sure. Just like Maaran said it was Shivya at the door. Rishi looked at Maaran who was giving a proud smile. “Anney,” Shivya said chirply. Before answering her Rishi muttered audible enough for Maaran “ Ithella okay, aanhna nee na solradha othuka maata.” Maaran rolled his eyes knowing where this is going to lead.

Rishi patted her head as she took a seat next to him. They were talking leaving out Maaran. He was admiring her but felt ignored after a while. To gain her attention he cleared his throat ,but the thangam-duo didn’t care about it and kept talking. Maaran couldn’t take it anymore stamped on Rishi’s foot making him wince in pain. “Ahhhh.” Shivya held his shoulder and with concern asked “ Enna aachu anney.” Rishi knew Maaran wanted attention. He actually heard him but he decided to see what he does. “Onnum illa ma, periya kosu kadihirutchi,” he said looking at Maaran. Maaran smirked at him.

Maaran turned to Shivya with a smile. Shivya hit her forehead and said “ Naan inga yen vanthean na maranthutean. Maaran’ey ungalukka innikhi oru meeting’um illa. So since you said you wanted to check few files and you can do that.” Maaran nodded.

Maaran thought for a while and asked her “Shivya any ideas regarding this,” he showed the laptop for her to read the email. Maaran has liked her sincerity towards her work. She has assisted him with few presentations and even suggested ideas. He has liked them and hence decided to ask her.

~~~

Shivya carefully read each and every word. Shivya has read articles about MK Group of Companies social services. She was quite impressed. She wanted to know more about it. “Sir, explain,” she said while Maraan’s eyebrows furrowed. “Sir?” he questioned. “Aiyo when we talking business lets be professional,” she said raising her eyebrows.

Maaran likes her personality and the respects her. This increased his respect towards her. He started explaining the event. He took out the files and showed her the previous events hosted by their company. “Which country this year?” she asked to see if her idea is suitable. “This year again we have to do it in India. Pandemic so we can’t travel. But we decided it should be in  Coimbatoire,” Shivya’s face brightened as she thought her idea would be fit as soon a Maraan finished. Shivya looked at him who was looking at her expectingly.

“Mental Awareness Campaign.”

Maaran and Rishi looked at her expecting her to explain further. “By going through all the files all your events are either keeping the environment safe or helping people in need. These are very good ideas. Since you wanted a different project I am sure this awareness campaign is a good idea.”

Maaran and Rishi listened to her very  carefully and liked how she was confident about what she was saying. Yet Maaran being the boss he had to clarify every detail hence asked “ how are you so sure?” Shivya looked at him and said “Our main is to help the community. This pandemic has disturbed people a lot, especially mentally. We can organize a walk.We can bring in specialists and try out few activities. Maybe, also have few tables with specilaists and help people who want help , if they are willing. To talk or maybe clear doubts,” Shivya completed and looked at both of them.
Shivya always believes that mental health should be prioritized. It should be. She always wanted to  create awareness and even has volunteered in programs. Now when MK Grouops of Companies is giving her chance then why not?

~~~

Maaran and Rishi looked at eachother. They smiled. “ Fantastic,” they both said with a proud smile.
Shivya’s smile widened as they found her idea a perfect one.
“Machan get everything sorted and prepare the tickets for us. Immediate contact the Coimbatoire branch and inform everyone their about the campaign.  Also Shivya get the proposal ready for this by the end of today.”
Shivya nodded her head and left to her cabin.

“Dei nee Shivya’va kootita po,” Maaran’s eyes wided at his statetment. Rishi wanted Maaran to realize what he is feeling for her. Maaran kept avoiding the topic and so he thought this would be a good opportunity for Maaran to spend time with Shivya.

“Dei intha project naangha rendu perum thane pannuvoam. Ippa yenna?” he questiond raising his eyebrows trying to understand his plan. Rishi blinked his eyes faster to think of something. He then said “Machan antha charity organization deal’ah konjam paakanum.Naanum vaantha, appo atha yaaru paakaratha.” Rishi was happy that he was piled up with work for the first time. Before he could argue further he continued, “Machan nee thaan CEO, you attend that event every year so it’s better if u go. Secondly this is Shivya’s idea. Iva unkooda vaantha then she’ll help you. That is better ryt?” Rishi gave in the best serious face so that Maaran would believe.

~~~

Maaran wanted Shivya to accompany them, but he didn’t know how to ask her or Rishi. No PA’s of him have accompanied to this project. When Rishi suggested his idea, Maaran was happy, but maintained a straight face. He kind of knew what’s Rishi’s plan in this was. He understood what Rishi said but he isn’t sure of anything. Shivya is his friend.He just wanted to go with flow.
Maaran nodded his head at Him.

Rishi mentally danced that his plan is working. “Seri da neeye sollida. Ennakha work irruku.”

Maaran went to Shivya’s cabin to inform her about the business trip but couldn’t find her. He asked the other emplyees and she replied “ava storeroom’ka files edukkannum’na poyirrka.” Maaran rushed to the storeroom as soon as he heard that. His mind was filled with the images of that day. He cannot see her like that. He ran fast and slipped that led him to bang the door as he balanced himeself by keeping his hand on the door.

~~~

Shivya wanted  a file to type in the proposal. She as usual couldn’t reach the files. Thank god there were two chairs, so she kept one on the door preventing it from closing. She took the other chair and checked it. It’s one leg was not stable but she thought she could manage. She got on it and searched for the file. The chair was shaking already, she jerked when she heard a thud. She lost her balance and leaned back. She closed her eyes.

She felt a pair of hands around her waist. She opened to meet Maaran’s eyes.Their eyes locked.

“Yenna ma ne,yen inga vantha,” worry was visible in his voice. “Already ingha thane inga unconcious’ah iruntha.” Shivya was touched with his care. She liked it and wished for more from him everytime she is with him. “Athaan neengha vanthuruveengale kaapatha. Always.” She said looking into his eyes,smiling.

Maaran was shocked at her statement. He knew she trusted him, but didn’t know that she trusted him with her life.

The hair was blocking his view. Still in that position he lifted his hands and slowly moved those hairs and tucked it behind her hair. He then slowly caressed her cheeks. Shivya’s eyes closed on it’s own. She felt shivers and the same  feelings rose which  she only felt around him.

~~~

Maaran was in the same dilemma. Despite the feelings that rose, he was admiring her.

Rishi wanted to inform Maaran about the tickets for the flight in two days. He got to know that Maaran was in the store room. He entered only to be surprised by the view in front of him. Maaran was still holding Shivya. Rishi cleared his throat.
Both of them broke from that trance and saw Rishi who was giving a teasing look.  Shivya couldn’t control her blush hence took a random file and pretended to read it. Whereas Maaran adjusted his hair and pretended to be normal.

Rishi laughed at their behavior. “Thangai avargalai neengha enna pandringa,” he asked Shivya. “Anney unnakha kanna illa. Files are refer pannarean.” Rishi came towards her and turned the file around in her hand and said “ Entha oorala files’ah thalakeela padipaanga.” Shivya smiled sheepishly. Rishi looked at Maaran.
Maaran knew what was coming next. He cut him off and explained what happened. Rishi chuckled and asked Maaran if he informed Shivya. She looked at him confused.

“Ma be ready we are flying Combatiore for the project.” Shivya’s eyes widened. She has read in an article that Maaran and Rishi always went together on this particular event. “Aahna naan eppadi. Neengha rendum perum thaanae povingha.” Maaran and Rishi smiled at her and explained their situation.
Shivya was still hesistant. She hasn’t gone out alone, this is her first time, that too with Maaran. She is already confused about these feelings. Her chain of thoughts were broken when Maaran asked her “Will you come with me?”

Shivya just nodded. Her body just took control and she agreed to join the business event. She smiled and said “I shall get the proposal ready,” and left.

Maaran was about to move until Rishi stopped him. He raised his eyebrows. “Machan nee innum’ah da nambala.” Maaran knew where this was going. He indeed did enjoy her company,  but at the same time wasn’t sure. “Dei ne vera, naan thaan sonnean’la,” Rishi stopped him halfway,”Enna? She is just a friend.” Maaran nodded his head. Rishi gave him space and he left. Rishi nodded his head in disbelief and said “You will realize it soon.”

Heyyooo guys!!! Sorry for the late update.  I hope this chapter is good. Feel free to comment about the chapter.

Updates may take some time. Couldn't write much due to exams so moola konjam back vaangatha😬😂. Just give me some time till I come back on track and then sure updates will be constant.

Also please ignore typos and errors.

It's a fictional story

Stay Safe✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 26K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
36.1K 3.8K 21
Arjun - a egoistic man... he loves how girls swoon over him and try to speak or acquaintance with him.. but not a Playboy... Riya: a bubbly girl who...
630K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
76.5K 8K 46
Let's see what happens when a famous actor falls in love with the waitress of a restaurant he frequently visits.