Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Slight Yandere Slender x Reader

6.7K 104 81
By Broken_Samurai_

WARNING: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

He watches you from afar, admiring every inch of you. He's seen you in all your glory and he was head over heels in love. The only catch? You had absolutely no idea he even existed. You went about your life blissfully unaware that a monster was lurking in the shadows. You smile and laugh as you chase around the kids you were babysitting, a soft sigh of delight escaping him. You brought them here every day except for the weekends. The weekends you would go out with friends, having a grand old time with them. He saw the way one of your friends looked at you and it made him furious. Only HE was allowed to look at you like that! If it wouldn't break your heart he'd have ended your friend's life ages ago. Tch, he wanted to keep you to himself. You were his treasure and he wanted to treat you like the royalty were treated.

"You should go talk to them," Offender purrs, catching Slender by surprise. "You're in your human form. Get to know them and then reveal the big secret."

"They wouldn't be able to be free anymore if I did. They're happiest spreading their wings," Slender says, his grey eyes staring at you with longing.

"If you don't I will," Offender says, Slender's head whipping around so fast it's a wonder he doesn't snap his neck. "Just sayin'. They're quite the catch."

"You will not go near them. If you do I'll take personal pleasure in ending your life," Slender spits back.

"You can try but we both know you won't," Offender laughs. "Watch and learn brother."

Slender stares in disbelief as Offender strides right over to you, his hands clenching into angry fists. He takes a few breaths to calm his rage, not wanting to make a scene in public but he wanted to murder his brother right there on the spot.

"Hey there pretty. Come here often?" Offender purrs, leaning against the pole to the swing sets.

"They're mine!" A little boy snaps, giving Offender a nice kick in the shin before bolting.

"Jacob! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" You ask in a panic, hurrying over to Offender. "I have an ice pack. I don't know how hard he kicked you."

"Not to worry. I've gotten kicked a few times in my life," Offender says with a grin. "Now, back to my question."

"I'm not even telling. If I do you'll never leave me alone," You tease him with a soft laugh. "You pick up single moms here?"

"One or two," Offender snickers. "Which one is yours?"

"None of them. I just babysit," You laugh.

"How old are you? Please be at least twenty-one. I'd love to buy you a drink," Offender says.

"Twenty-four actually," You tell him. "Just barely over the limit."

"No way?! You're just a baby!" Offender teases.

"And yet you're still trying to pick me up," You tell him with a smirk. "I don't wanna have to call the cops on you."

"Woah! I'm sorry, I was just teasing. I wouldn't have come over if I thought you were a teenager. Saw you come with all the kids. Figured you had to be a teacher or something," He explains.

"I better warn the moms that there's a handsome stranger trying to get into their pants. They'll come running," Y/N laughs.

"Oh? So you think I'm handsome hmmm? And if you do I might have to kidnap you and make you join our orgy." Offender laughs. "Do you like being held against your will?"

"Take me to dinner and you'll find out," You smile.

Offender can't help but grin at this, glancing back at his brother. Slender watches as you laugh and flirt with his brother, the anger only growing as he grinds his teeth together. No! NO! NO! NO! NO! You were supposed to be his, not Offender's! Slender's mind fills with red hot rage as he comes out from his tree and makes a path straight towards Offender. Slender balls his hand into a fist as Offender goes to greet him with that obnoxiously happy attitude, Slender throwing a near bone breaking punch into his brother's jaw.

"That's for sleeping with my girlfriend asshole!" Is what comes out of Slender's mouth.

Offender just stares at his brother in shock, Y/N backing away and hurrying to gather the kids, guiding them away from the fight. Slender's rage slowly melts when he sees the horror and panic in her eyes, holding up his hands in surrender.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry," Slender tells everyone.

"I'll do it again," Offender snickers as he gets back to his feet. "You just don't like to admit that at the end of the day you're second best."

Slender is actually taken off guard by this, not expecting Offender to play along with his little scene. The other parents have gathered their kids as well, apprehensive as they watch the two men square off. The playground is no longer filled with the screams and laughter of children, the place dead quiet as everyone watches the two men.

"Take your fight somewhere else boys," A passing officer orders, hand on the butt of his pistol. "Now."

Slender and Offender break off and go their separate ways, Slender glancing back and seeing you comfort a few of the kids. He didn't mean to scare them but his brother stepped over the line trying to steal what so rightfully belonged to him. No one got in the way of the two of you, no matter who it was.

~~~~

Slender continues to watch you from afar, having not approached you again since the little incident with his brother. He didn't want to scare you off! He watches as you talk and laugh with your friends, the one guy friend of yours getting too close for Slender's liking. He expects you to lean into him and accept the comfort but instead you bristle and scoot away. You didn't like him in that way?! He was shocked because you and your friend seemed so close! How was this even possible?! Did he stand a chance after all?

"Y/N, come smoke with me!" Your friend whines, throwing an arm around your shoulders.

"I don't smoke Zach," You remind him.

No, you didn't. Hell, you hardly ever even drank. Your life was responsible and well mannered, something that had drawn him in.

"I know that. I just want you to hang," Zach explains. "It'll be quick, I just need a quick drag. Please?"

"Fine. Can you guys watch my stuff?" You ask the rest of your friends who nod and smile.

Slender follows far behind you and Zach as you both head outside, tilting his head when Zach leads you down an alley. Slender can sense your unease as you follow your friend. He hides within the shadows as Zach comes to a stop.

"Hurry along," You tell him, leaning against the wall of the building.

Zach pulls out a cigarette and lights it, taking a long drag before blowing the smoke in your direction. You cough and wave your hand, yelping when Zach suddenly grabs it and pins you to the wall. Slender is tense as he watches the scene unfold, Zach forcing both arms above your head.

"Zach, let go! This isn't funny!" You snap, Slender practically tasting the smell of fear on you.

"What isn't funny is you continuing to lead me on. I know you want me. You have for a long time and I'm finally responding to your advances," He laughs, pressing his pelvis against yours. "Feel that? My body is ready."

"Get the fuck off! I'm not into you!" You snap, trying to wriggle out of Zach's grip.

"You're a fucking bitch!" Zach snarls, twisting your hands behind your back.

You grin your teeth and slam your head forward, Zach backing off in a daze and blood runs from his nose. You panic and run but end up going the wrong way in the daze, spinning around with a racing heart as Zach backs you against the well. Tears fill your eyes, throwing rocks and trash at Zach as he advances on you while holding his nose. You scream and try to run when he gets close, his hand catching your arm before he wrestles you to the ground.

"Let go! Please Zach! We've been friends for ten years!" You beg him.

"And I've wanted you all ten years but you brush me off! You date people in front of my fucking face with no regard to my feelings! Well you know what? I'm sick of it. I'm taking what belongs to me," Zach spits, pinning your arms above your head.

His hand is tight around your wrists, using his free hand to grasp at the knife in his pocket. He's not gentle as he uses it to tear your shirt and he's in bald, the blade sinking into your skin as you cry out. Slender watches, his heart pounding as he tries to figure out what to do. You obviously didn't want this but would you think he was stalking you? Would you even want to see him? He could be your savior, take this evil man away, but would you resent him for it?

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" You finally scream, grunting in pain when Zach drops his knife and forces his hand on your mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! No one is going to save you!" Zach spits in your face. "Now shut the fuck up before I cut out that pretty tongue."

Slender's heart twists in anguish at your cries, finally giving in and entering the alley. He grows to his full height, not bothering to appear human as he towers over you and Zach. Zach pauses and looks behind him when a shadow casts itself over the two of you. Zach snatches up his knife, getting off if you and backing into the wall. Slender's tendrils sway behind him as his mouth tears free, looking the menacing beast he truly was in front of the two of you. You manage to get to your feet and run behind him, clinging to his legs as you tremble and cry. Slender watches Zach stare at him with wide and terrified eyes, looking a mouse cornered by a cat. This was the end. He hurt what was most precious to Slender and he would be punished for it.

"Don't look," Slender growls, feeling you bury your face into the back of his legs.

Zach screams in terror but he was right about one thing. No one could hear him. The music in the club was too loud and the alley muffled all sounds. He could tear this bastard apart without fear. Slender slams a tendril through Zach's stomach, grabbing a hold of the intestine and ripping it from his body. Zach screams in agony as his legs give out from underneath him, Slender slowly pulling out his intestines inch by inch. When they're all on the ground he shoves his tendrils back into Zach's body. His ribs snap and crack as Slender tears apart his chest cavity from the inside. Slender shoves a piece of garbage down Zach's throat to shut up his screaming, watching the human gasp and choke. Slender lifts him in the air with his tendrils before wrapping a clawed hand around his heart.

Slender tears the organ free and Zach's body becomes still, the occasional spasms of the dying muscles making the body twitch. He throws the body against the alley wall along with the heart, shifting down into his smaller size. He can feel you trembling against him and sniffling softly, gently pulling your arms off of him and turning around. To his surprise you slam right back into him, your face buried into his lower chest. He eases his arms around you, surprised by your reaction. He looks up when he hears the humans approaching, trying to decide the best course of action. He makes a split second decision and shifts into his human form, turning around and hugging you close to his chest.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Your best girlfriend Katy cries as she runs up to you, pulling you out of Slender's arms. "Who the hell are you?"

"Jesus! Zach!" Lea screams when she sees his dead body. "What the hell happened?!"

You stammer out some inconceivable words as you continues to hold onto Slender, refusing to let go even for your friends. They try to talk to you while waiting for the police after they're called, freaking out when they try to pull you away from Slender. Your friends are shocked by this, mortified you were more concerned about a random stranger over your now dead best friend. Based on the fact you weren't more upset over his death Slender knew this wasn't the first time this has happened. The assault part, not the whole murdered by a monster aspect. Thankfully you're clean of blood other than where Zach had cut you. Once at the hospital you're sedated and Slender is forced to wait until you wake up to be able to visit. It drove him crazy thinking you were all alone without him.

When you finally wake up the police bombard you with questions and you do your best to answer without sounding like a mad person. Thankfully, Slender had one thing the police didn't count on. His brother. When Offender received news of the situation he killed his victims in a similar fashion, you and Slender still in the hospital with a solid alibi. Offender didn't care about the senseless killings, he was just more concerned with you which annoyed Slender to no end. Still, he was helping so Slender had to cut him at least some slack he supposed. Slender enters your hospital room as you're getting ready to leave, your friends eyeing him. If her best friend could attack her then so could this random stranger who happened to miraculously save their friend.

"I'm not going to murder her," Slender complains, earning your attention as you give him the sweetest smile.

"I'm heading home today. Here's this," You tell him, handing Slender a piece of folded up paper. "Just in case."

He stands there frozen as you and your friends leave the hospital room, opening up the paper. He chuckles when he finds your phone number written down, his heart soaring with delight.

"Only took you a year," Offender snickers, catching Slender by surprise.

"What are you doing in here?" Slender growls in warning.

"Visiting my new bestie," He says with a grin.

"You just missed her and you'll be sleeping with the fish if you try anything," Slender replies.

"Y/N! My brother is being mean!" Offender whines, bolting from the room.

"OFFENDER!" Slender roars with no regard to outing his brother.

"Hey!" You laugh when you're suddenly scooped into the air, throwing your arms around Offender's neck.

"I'm kidnapping her!" He announces to your group of friends, everyone rolling their eyes and snickering.

"We're not like that!" You snap back with flushed cheeks before clinging to Offender as he runs.

He gets to an alleyway and suddenly teleports the two of you to your house, Offender panting softly as he sets you down. You chuckle and unlock your door, offering him inside.

"My brother is gonna kill me," Offender hums, raiding your fridge.

"Damn right I am," Slender snarls, pinning his brother to the counter. "I told you to stay away!"

"We're already friends dimwit. I friended her as soon as you took an interest," Offender says with a smirk.

"You two better not destroy my house," You warm them both.

"Tell that to Slender," Offender replies in a bored tone.

"I hate you to no end," Slender hisses, releasing his brother.

You smile softly and rest a gentle hand on Slender's shoulder.

"He's not the one I'm attracted to," You tell him in the most gentle voice, a shiver of delight running through him.

Offender snickers at this, returning his attention to your fridge as you now have his brother's full attention. He snatches a left over container of spaghetti before grabbing a fork and chowing down, watching the two of you. You grow shy and slightly embarrassed at this, looking away from the two brothers. Slender growls softly at this and grabs your chin, guiding your attention back to him. Offender can't help but whistle when his brother finally kissed you, dodging a tendril with a laugh.

"Well, I'll be going. Thank for the food!" Offender hums in delight.

"You better bring my Tupperware back," You warn him softly, your mind still reeling from the kiss.

"Now for a more proper introduction. I am Slenderman but you can call me Slender for short," Slender finally introduces.

"Y/N L/N," You tell him with a smile. "But you already knew that didn't you?"

"I apologize. I saw you with the kids and something called out. You're such a kind and gentle soul," He explains. "It's hard not to fall for."

"Getting rescued like a princess makes it pretty easy to fall for you back," You tease him. "Want some coffee?"

"Please," He purrs, content to watch you as you bustle about your kitchen.

The two of you settle at the dining table with two steaming cups once they're ready, the two of you getting lost in each other as you begin your relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 349 92
Short or long true creepy stories that I found interesting in the internet And if you have any request just message me! I hope you enjoy and don't...
19.3K 692 25
Slender despises humans. After getting one as a 'pet' he makes her life a living hell. Despite this she survives her troubles with help from Sexual O...
10.7K 176 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...