Call My Name

By Bp_hiu

Wherein, Lalisa tried out for their school volleyball team and she met the strict, brutal, and talented Capta... More

Author's Note
Prologue
C1: Special Abililty
C2: Volleyball Team
C3: Bad Singer
C4: Club
C5: Try Out
C6: Match
C7: Subway Station
C8: Training
C9: Captain Bitch
C10: Secret
C11: Bike
C12: Jersey
C13: Punch
C14: Worth It
C15: New Season
C16: Tiring Day
C17: Sleep
C18: Dinner
C19: Keep Everything Inside
C20: Love Hotel
C21: We Are Just Friends
C23: Second Game
C24: Effort
C25: Comfort
C26: Friends
C27: Run Away
C28: Hurting
C29: Third Game
C30: Camping Trip
C31: Full Moon
C32: Smiley Monkey
C33: Rude But Sweet
C34: Lowkey
C35: Thesis
C36: Great Tandem
C37: Secret Girlfriend
C38: Same Situation
C39: Pervert
Happy New Year!
C40: Midnight Club
C41: Auction and Prize
C42: Gifts
C43: Replacement
C44: Physically and Emotionally.
C45: Our Dear Monkey
C46: Hangover
C47: Jealous
C48: One-on-One
C49: Championship Game
C50: Continuation
C51: Departing
C52: Visit
C53: Savings and Black Card
C54: Tease
C55: Best Night [M]
C56: Tempting
C57: Planning
C58: Family Day (Manobans' and Kims')
C59: I'm Yours
C60: Possessive and Teritorrial
C61: Fangirl Fiancee
C62: Joke
63: Happiness
C64: 'Us' 'We'
C65: Wedding
C66: Ms. And Mrs.Manoban
C67: Good Morning [M]
Epilogue

C22: In Love With My Bestfriend

30K 1K 77
By Bp_hiu

Chaesoo Chapter

"How am I to tell the love of my life/I'm in love with my best friend."

Artist: Iyaz
Song: Breathe
Album: Reply

Jisoo

Limario and Haruto left me with Rosé, who is currently busy studying. She was so engrossed with the book she was reading that she forgot my existence.

I kept pretending that I was studying as well, and I was getting bored. I want to talk to Rosé, but I don't want to disturb her peaceful time.

While our other teammates are talking and laughing with each other instead of studying for the upcoming preliminary exam.

I leaned against the backrest of the chair and deeply sighed. 

I can't take this silence anymore. I might die because of not talking and being quiet.

"Are you bored?" I heard an angelic and soothing voice. I already know who it is; it's my baby Roseanne.

"Kinda." I smiled at her, showing my perfect teeth and heart-shaped lips.

"Do you want to go somewhere with me?" She asked, and that made my heart skip a beat.

"Should we go to the aquarium?" I asked back, and she quickly nodded.

"Sure, I love to see different fish and cute dolphins." She put all of her stuff inside of her bag.

We went out of the cafe without bidding our goodbyes to our teammates. I opened the car door for Rosie and received a sweet thank you from her.

I drove to the aquarium and bought our tickets. She looked so excited and she literally dragged me inside.

When she saw the different types of fishes, her eyes sparkled, and she looked like she wanted to swim with fishes.

I secretly took a lot of photos of her because she was too cute and was a very beautiful subject.

"Let's watch the dolphin show." Rosie said. 

Before I even answered, she held my hand, which caused my heart to beat abruptly and I felt my face would explode because of too much redness.

We sat a little closer to the pool, and our hands are still clasped.She didn't notice it and I didn't have the plan to let go.

The show started with the dolphin doing some tricks. I just watched Rosie's reaction because it's more entertaining than this show-off dolphin.

All of a sudden, a big splash of water hit me that wet my clothes.

"Yo! Dolphin, be careful!" I shouted, and that made people laugh. I looked at Rosie and almost her whole body was wet.

"You okay?" I asked her as I helped her wipe her hair using my handkerchief that I hid in my bag.

"Yes, I didn't expect that attack." She exclaimed, giggling.

"Do you want this show to finish this show?" I asked, and she nodded.

We waited for the show to end and I quickly dragged her to my car because I could see what she was wearing under her white sweatshirt.

I looked at my extra clothes in the compartment of my car, where I believe our maid put the extra clothes for me.

I saw a gray hoodie and sweatpants.

"Here, change to this." I handed her the clothes.

"How about you?" She asked and she was hesitating about receiving the clothes.

"I'm fine, you need it," I said.

"What if you catch a cold?" I smiled at her and patted her head. Thankfully, I can reach it since she is not that taller than me.

"I'm fine. I'm stronger than a cow." She nodded, and she went inside my car to change.

My car is tinted, so no one can see her inside. I waited for her outside of my car, and she went out of the car once she was done.

"Where should we go next?" She inquired,

"Do you want to grab dinner with me?" I asked, and she smiled widely.

"Let's go then, I'm famished." She quickly went inside of my car and looked excited about our dinner.

My crush is such a foodie.

•••

Roseanne

It's hard to fall for someone who only sees you as a friend and nothing more. I haven't confessed my feelings yet, but I already know her response.

Lisa is the only one who made me feel special. She treated me kindly and protectively.

How I wish Haruto was a cupid so he could have shot Lisa with his arrow.

I have and need to move on from Lisa because I'm just going to hurt myself without her knowing.

It's not her fault that she is not feeling the same way because she didn't know that I would fall for her.

It's hard fall for my bestfriend.

I think no one didn't found her attractive and nice. 

Her brother likes me for her, but she doesn't like me for herself. She only likes me as a friend or maybe a twin sister.

Should I confess to her?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Chu unnie snapped me from my thoughts.

We are in a ramen house. The food is delicious and the place is cozy. We sat beside each other, facing the big window.

"I'm sorry if I zone out." She shook her head and smiled at me.

"It's fine. Is there something bugging you?" She asked.

"I want to ask you a question." She faced me.

"Go on."

"If you confess your feelings to your friend, do you think it will ruin your friendship?" She holds her chin and thinks for a moment.

"That is a pretty hard question, but I think the answer to that is that it depends on who that friend is." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her with confusion.

"Can you elaborate more?" She nodded.

"Some friends will feel uncomfortable when they learn you have feelings for them. That is when they are going to start to avoid you, ignore you, and forget your existence. It will result in losing your friendship and the years you spent with that friend." I nodded in understanding and motioned for her to continue.

"However, if your friend really treasures the years you have been together and you are more important than your romantic feelings towards your friend, he/she will stay and continue being your friend. You will be lucky if your friend is also feeling the same. " She ended her statement.

"How will you know if she's feeling the same?" I put down my chopsticks and faced her.

"Confess to her." She said it nonchalantly, as if it was the easiest thing to do.

"What if she rejects you?"

"Then take it, accept the fact that your friend rejected you." She suddenly held both of my shoulders and she looked directly into my eyes. "You will know the answer to your questions if you take the risk of confessing your feelings towards your friend."

"But? I know there is a but. " I said, which made her chuckle a bit.

"But it's too risky and you might or might not regret it in the end. It would be a waste if you two lost your friendship, from friends to strangers. " I deeply sighed. 

"It's stinking to fall for a friend." She nodded and let go of my shoulder.

"May I know who that friend is?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Who is that friend you like?" I choked in the air and she quickly patted my back.

"N-no one." I stuttered and drank the soup of my ramen.

"That's a relief." I heard she mumbled, but I still heard it properly.

"Are you done? Should we go home now since it's already getting late? " I asked hurriedly, and she nodded.

She paid for our food, and she drove me home.

I got out of her car and she did as well. That made me confused. She walked me to my house gate.

"See you tomorrow?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Be careful on your way and thank you for today. I had so much fun." She shyly scratched her nape.

"It's nothing. I'm glad you had fun."

"Goodnight, Chu unnie." I waved at her and went inside our gate.

"Sleepwell, Chaeng!" She shouted and waved with so much enthusiasm.

I went inside my house and peeked through the window to see if she already left but she still not.

She is smiling widely while staring at house when she suddenly punched the air like she won the grand lotto.

She doing crazy dance while she walking towards her car which I found cute and amusing.

"What are you watching?" My dad asked and he also peeking through the window.

"Nothing." I said and closed the blinds.

"Really? You smiling widely, I thought you are joker for a sec." I glared at my Dad and he just laughed.

"Not funny, Dad."

"Well, it is for me." He ruffled my hair and laugh even more when I whined.

"I'm going to bed now." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight, Roseanne."

I went to my room and quickly did my night routine. Suddenly, I recieve a text message from Jisoo unnie.

Chu unnie: It's nice hanging out with you, I hope we would do it again.

Me: We should.

Chu unnie: You should sleep now, it's already late. Goodnight, Chaeng.

Me: Goodnight, sweetdreams.

I put my phone in the bedside table and I laid in my bed.

Move on, self.

•••

Dear Readers,

Sorry for the late update, but don't worry, I will make it up to all of you reading this story. Today is our last day of school, and tomorrow will be the start of Christmas break. Therefore, I will have a lot of time to update this story.

Thank you for reading, supporting, and voting on my story.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.7K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
1M 31.5K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...
236K 8.9K 45
Jennie, a victim of her past and a hostage of her mind was an ice cold princess, she doesn't let anyone enter her life. Jennie always thought that li...
302K 7K 68
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...