Sold To My Master (MxB)

By xshellyboox

*Book two of Sold To series* ~ Cannot be read as a standalone ~ *[UNEDITED]* Sebastian Titus Langley a slave... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Master?
Chapter 2 - Little gattino?
Chapter 3 - The Tension
Chapter 4 - Master?!
Chapter 5 - Twin Brothers?
Chapter 6 - Victoria?
Chapter 7 - Till tomorrow...
Chapter 8 - Switched positions...
Chapter 9 - An Unexpected Vist?
Chapter 10 - Heir?!
Chapter 11 - Punishment?!
I'm Leaving..........
Chapter 12 - Decisions...
Chapter 13 - Colletti...
Chapter 14 - Ace...
Chapter 15 - Confessions
Chapter 16 - Attractions?
Chapter 17 - Violent Acts
Chapter 18 - Side to Side
Chapter 19 - The Untold Truth...
Chapter 20 - Just Breathe
Chapter 21 - The Tough Truth
Chapter 22 - Her Facades...
Chapter 23 - Five Shots...
Chapter 24 - Caught in a Lie...
Chapter 25 - Pay Back
Author Note! I know it's late!??
Chapter 26 - Alone With You
Author note!!! It's Late
Chapter 27 - Loving each other...
Chapter 28 - Headshot...
Chapter 29 - Our Place...
Chapter 30 - Cute Desire
Chapter 31 - Guys can get Pregnant?!!!
Chapter 32 - What?!
Chapter 33 - Disobeying...
Chapter 34 - No Mercy.
Chapter 35 - Desperado...
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Enzo and Eva
BONUS - The Silent Twin

BONUS - The Silent Twin 2

3.2K 133 13
By xshellyboox

AMARE

________

Amare eyes watched Enzo waiting for him to say or ask something but the large man didn't do anything of the sort.

Instead, Enzo kept his head down avoiding the glances from Amare.

Shy and cute. I like that.

Amare smiled biting his bottom lip shifting it his seat before asking Enzo a question.

"You can hear me?" Amare asked this times without signing and Enzo's head raised nodding his head.

"I'm a selective mute," Enzo timidly signed unsure how Amare would react but the beautiful man had only smiled nodding his head in understanding.

Although he wanted to ask Enzo questions he knew that it wasn't his place to ask and it wasn't right to either.

"H-How do you know sign language?" Enzo signed his mouth pouting in thought as Amare chuckled.

"My grandmother is deaf and she raised me so I had to learn either I wouldn't understand her," he says shrugging.

Enzo nodded bringing the silence back again when Amare had said something that shock him.

"You're cute by the way," Amare spoke bluntly. He was never one to hold back his words since he was like an open book.

Or so he would assume to be.

"Sexy too," he commented licking his lips making Enzo gulp.

"You too," Enzo replied immediately putting his hands down after.

But slowly he raised his hand back up signing one word before putting them away.

"Beautiful,"

"Thank you," Amare replied.

"Oh, only regulars mostly come around here are you know or recently moved here?"

"Yes," answering Amare's question.

"Age?" Amare asked hoping Enzo was around his age since he looked a lot younger for his age.

"18," Enzo signed shocking Amare.

"Wow, okay, wow," he replied thinking if he should continue he pursue the boy.

I mean he is legally an adult but it didn't seem right to pursue someone so young.

"I'm 28, btw"
____

ENZO
_______

Enzo looked at Amare in shock as he nods head.

He looked younger to him but 10 years apart is nothing to him.

He still wanted to get to know Amare.

"Does that scare you?" Amare asked stating up at him.

For once Enzo raised his head giving Amare a good view of his face hoping he wouldn't notice the scar on his jawline.

"No, I still want to know you," Enzo signed feeling a little bold.

Amare laughed shaking his head before nodding.

"Sure as friends," Amare started causing Enzo's heart to clinch a bit.

Dammit.

"Yes, friends" Enzo repeated avoiding Amares eyes once again.

________

After talking some more with Amare until it was time for the coffee shop the close the two had exchanged numbers and Amare had suggested showing Enzo are around since they were now friends.

Enzo's only friend.

"You made a friend?" Eva spoke over the video call.

Enzo smiled making Eva's eyes widen in shock he hadn't seen her brother smile in a while.

"That's unfair I haven't made a friend yet," Eva pouted honestly surprised at how her brother made a friend before her.

He never took or tried to take the initiative with others since she would do it.

Honestly, Eva hadn't made a friend yet since it felt different without Enzo around.

He was her best friend.

But she supposed they were on a path to find their individuality.

Which means that she should try harder to find friends.

Eva smiled happily for her brother that he's finding himself and thought it was time she should start exploring herself.

"You're interested in him aren't you?" Eva said still revisioning her brother's smile.

"Yes, but he only wants to be friends," Enzo sighed signing.

"He's 28 that's why," Eva nodded understanding Amare's perspective.

But 10 years apart is not that much which was what probably Enzo thought too.

Their minds are similar in like in that sense.

"I'm so happy that you've made a friend you can be comfortable with," Eva spoke mostly initiating about the sign language.

Enzo blushed a bit nodding his head agreeing with his sister.

"You aren't still having those nightmares right?" Eva questioned.

Ever since Enzo and Eva had been released, he'd had been having nightmares.

Nightmares of Ace forcing him to kill people.

"Seb suggested seeing a therapist for both of us," his sister nervously chuckled.

"I'm thinking of going but I want us to go together...It doesn't have to be at the same time, I just think that this is something I think we need," Eva insisted.

Enzo said nothing only starting at the screen before him as he hesitantly nods.

She's right.

"Let me see you scar, "Eva says making Enzo shift a bit.

Reluctantly Enzo raised his head showing off his scar to his twin sister.

"It's beautiful, Enzo stop trying to hide it,"  Eva scowled.

"That's what you think because your scar isn't in a noticeable place," he aggressively signed.

Eva's eyes avoided her phone camera as she then shrugged off her brother's statement.

"Anyway, I'll call you tomorrow, okay and I'll ask Seb about the therapist thing okay," Eva spoke wishing her brother goodbye who in return waved goodbye before hanging up.

Right after the call Enzo's phone dinged.

Checking his phone he smiled seeing Amare's name pop up.

AMARE

Okay, you Giant man you haven't been able to leave my mind since we said goodbye.

You haven't left mine either

So, friend, you're coming to the coffee shop tmr?

Maybe...should I?

Yes! Oh, btw I'm the book you've recommended to me, and wow...

Do you like it?

Love it!

That's good...

Quiet and nice as always we've gotta break you out of that shell!

Also if you do decide to come to the coffee shop after I get off I should carry you to my favorite place around here

Well, if that's happening I'll definitely show up

And sorry if I sound boring

You're not boring you're cute...a big cute man.

Thank you?

You're very welcome!

Oh, when you come tmr make sure not to cover that face of yours it's a shame.

I can't promise that :(

_________

Just another, little thought. Not a book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 312 10
The worn leather of the armchair creaked beneath me as I straddled Marcus. I felt him, solid and undeniable, beneath me. The knowledge stole my brea...
272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
71.3K 1.4K 21
The Mafia Boss and the Billionaire. After the murder of her parents, Blisse Neves searches the world for the ones responsible, all while keeping the...
227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...