Bind to Earth. Alpha

By oluna15

Three personalities, two worlds, different goals but one fate, band to be bonded. ~•~•~•~ Deep in the oblivi... More

1: The Anonymous Alpha
2: The six wise men
3: Winged wolf
4: The holders of the realm!
5: Wild Awake
6: Judgement
7: And he was cast down
8: Getting to Know the characters!
9: Fight back
10: Pain means hurt
11: Reflect
12: Trim my snow
13: New attire
14: Power
15: Permission
16: Two gazes crossing
17: Snow boy
18: An enemy or A Friend?
19: Collaboration
20: Try an Apple
21: Death March
22: Bind to the wall

23: Dahlia

10 2 2
By oluna15

"How?" Phineas asked.

Xo sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "you lack understanding, and will never understand. Now, where is he?"

Sado shot up speed-walking towards the stairs and Xo followed her. She knocked on Oxias' door but got no response, she exchanged a look with Xo, instead, she got a glare, she twisted the handle letting the old man in and retreating to the side of the door.

Xo walked into a room filled with ashes, even on the bed. He cleared his throat to get Oxias' attention, rather the young King looked right into his orbs with scorn.

"Tell me what happened here?" He took out his magical clipboard and pen again. Oxias kept staring at him with so much hate reflecting in his iris.

"They let me know that you were arrogant and won't stop treating them like your pet." He started expecting a reaction but got none.

He sighed. "Listen here child, if you ever want to get out of this you better behave and learn! This is all your fault to start with so fix the issue!" He points out.

"Who were the fools that thought it was a wise idea to send me down to earth? You people! I was good where I was and for your information, I have no intention to change any bit! Look at what they've done to me! I was a great King, mighty among the others, the people were unworthy to behold me! Now I go about on the street as a pathetic beggar, dressed as humans, enduring their nonsense! How much longer?! How much longer will this last?! An eternity?! My people need me! You're wise I suppose? Now break the spell and free me." Oxias set his chained hands out as he fixed Xo, still enraged.

"You brought this upon yourself, you have no conscience, that's not the attitude of a ruler, if we hadn't taken the action, no population would be left behind thanks to your hunger for power and souls. I won't free you but I'll give you a hint, the moment you'll find a conscience that's the day the bracelet would let loose. The bracelet functions according to your heart, it knows your intentions, only true repentance would break the spell, now you know." He cleared his throat.

"And you better start with behaving and stop causing havoc."

Oxias' frown only deepened. "You love the fact that I'm chained like a dog, you all do, and you only care about my throne! Selfish old fools!" He spat.

Xo shook his head. "The only reason we're not casting you in hell is because we made a promise, in exchange for a life a life was bought. Your father." Xo paused when he saw Oxias' face had softened and his eyes were almost wide open, he read excitement in his gaze for a second before it was enveloped with wrath.

"Depart from my sight! I don't want to hear anything about them! If you had come to speak of them well, I don't want to see your face ever!" He barked.

Xo knew it wasn't just an ordinary tantrum, he had touched him where it burned, the subject of his parents was like an open wound, that wouldn't scar, but the young King rather shield it and not allow anything to poke it. He defended it like a furious beast biting and snapping at any help.

Xo glared at him. "The day you would open up and listen, maybe that day your bracelet would drop! And I don't want to see or hear any more complaints about you except you want me to equally take your new powers." Xo half yelled, Oxias look didn't soften a bit, he had the look of a drooling beast.

"When you have your mind together, you might as well want to read this letter." Xo held the lady elf's letter up, which didn't help the situation, so he dropped it on the table at the side of the door.

"Until next time." He turned around and disappeared. Only appearing on the first floor.

"Listen here you three reckons. Do all in your power to help him." Those were his last words before he evaporated.

Sado slumped in the chair filled with concern, not for her selfish life, of course, she felt concerned for her fight with the young King, did he deserve her brutal action? He was rude but was not what he thought it was, he wasn't wicked deep inside, she had proof of what she was advancing. Maybe he was hurt like she was some time ago when her days were spent swearing revenge, all she needed was a hug from a five-year-old human to know she still had a beating heart.

"Sort it out Sado, you brought this upon us, I'll get more vessels for his plants and seeds too." Marcus rolled his eyes while retreating to the stairs.

*******

Sado woke up first on Sunday morning, she made breakfast and waited for the boys to get down, Phineas and Marcus made their way down but Oxias was yet to come so she went up the stairs with a tray, holding a cup of blood, she knocked before stepping in, immediately her eyes found him on the bed knees pulled to his chest with his head buried in between them.

She cleared her throat to draw his attention but to no avail. "Uh..." She trailed off waiting for a reaction from him, still nothing. She dropped the tray on the nightstand and left. She returned to the men downstairs, Marcus was just finishing up with his food while Phineas was far from done.

"I won't be home today, I have a business to attend to," Phineas said to Sado.

"Uh-huh," Sado muttered while packing the dishes.

Phineas raised a brow at her abnormal response but decided to shrug it off.

Sado sat on the Sofa watching random stuff to kill time, though she occasionally glanced at the stairs for any sign of Oxias. It was just the both of them home and Marcus had informed her the chains would magically wear off when it was time.

She bit her nails while watching. Later she made a trip to the woods nearby, a few miles from the glass home, where she had seen a beautiful flower while doing her morning crazy hunt.

She shifted to her wolf and started racing the forest freely. She enjoyed the fresh air rushing through her fur and how she could breathe without breathing in the smell from chemical substances and burning her lungs. She stopped by the gathering of the mysterious plant, it was a flower like others to her. It was spherical shaped, like a ball. It smelled juicy and fresh, and it had the most beautiful pattern of petals she had ever seen. She unrooted it after shifting to her human shape and ran home where she found a vessel to put it in. She went to the backyard of the house and shaped a garden where she kept it and assembled some other flowers. It was not good looking but it wasn't bad either. She walked inside the house after unlocking the door, she took in a deep breath to boost her confidence. She took off her shoes and bounced upstairs. She knocked before coming in.

The first thing she spotted was the neat ground free from ashes, she saw the chains had disappeared, this made her beam silently. But she shoved her excitement for herself. The bathroom door creaked and Oxias stepped out, slipping his head under a shirt and pulling softly.

She swallowed her words and waited for him to be fully clothed, but she did not fail to see his birthmark which she assumed was a tattoo.

When the neck of his sweater was down to the croak of his neck he took in her presence and looked away.

"Do you wanna come with me?" She asked.

He went over to the piles of papers on his bed and groped for them.

"I have something to show you, very important." She insisted but got no response from him.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I was hard on you, you didn't deserve what we did and said to you."

"You should be proud of yourself, now I have even higher chances of never going back. And escaping this nightmare." He said in a low rumbling tone.

"You can make it and I'll help you, you just have to learn, and you're doing well you know, you didn't let your huge monster swallow me." She pointed out. He paused before turning around so his eyes found her.

"Says who? I didn't let it feed on you, because I know you aren't worth ruining my chances over you and staying here forever. Not because I cared about a worthless omega." He said with a plastered frown.

She held back her anger at his name-calling. "As you say, now come on. I have to show you something."

"What don't you understand in my sentence? Leave me alone, I need time to myself." He resumed his tidings.

"Forgive me," Sado muttered, referring to her next action.

We're in the month of celebration guys let's not forget to celebrate all times.

Follow me.

Contact me on IG: oluna_nkem.
Email: Olunalouis15@gmail.com
Or WhatsApp +225 0564220163

If you want the full-length novel in any format.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 2.3K 64
Magic is not real! Ancient History is just a part of someone's fabrication put into books. Shark and Troy do not believe anything they cannot see wit...
9.7M 374K 106
Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royalty} The world went to shit long before I...
2.3M 99.7K 56
👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...
2.9K 144 24
"Who are you?" He asked eyes as wide and bright as the moon. His expression didn't even fit his pretty face anymore, it was just plastered there laug...