Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁

1.4K 40 139
By avengersrecruit

{A/N : The pronunciation for Lucian is
(Loo- see- un) in case anyone was wondering okay bye}

THIRD PERSON
"What.. the fuck." Ron shut his eyes to make sure he was seeing and hearing correctly.

Y/N was busy shoving her arm through her stomach like magic, "I feel like Casper." She removed her arm from her abdomen, "Also kind of.. kind of look like him too."

Then she made a questioning face.

"How- No no no," Ron stopped to rephrase his sentence, "Why is she a ghost?"

"Because she's dead." Lucian responded with a blank stare.

Harry tilted his head in discomfort.

"I see where she got her humor from." Harry stated with a slight head shake.

"What I meant was," Ron stepped closer to Y/N, "How did you revive her.." He paused to look at her with a brow raise, "soul?.."

"Well, with the Resurrection Stone, of course." Lucian made his way towards Ron.

"You mean that one?" Ron pointed towards the stone he was holding in his palm.

Lucian looked down at where he was pointing, "Oh, this?" He held it up. It was grey and shiny, "This- No. This is just a rock." He threw it over his head.

"Why were you?-"

"I have no clue how that got in my hand." He chuckled.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the ghost of Y/N all stared at him in confusion.

"Anyway," Lucian shifted, "This is the Resurrection Stone." He showed to them.

"That's a ring." Ron furrowed his brows.

"The stone is in the ring." Lucian responded.

"Well, that's not very exciting." Ron rolled his eyes and looked away.

"How'd you get that?" Y/N questioned.

"From Albus." Lucian told his daughter, "I stole it."

Y/N raised her brows as if she were impressed, "I like this guy." She pointed at him with a smile.

"That "guy" is your father-"

"Harry," Hermione interrupted Lucian and grabbed onto Harry's wrist, "That ring was Horcrux. Dumbledore destroyed it himself- see the crack in the gold?" She went on.

"Wait." Harry held his hand out in front of her, "How did you steal that from Dumbledore if you've been kept away?"

"I've only recently been kept away because of my brother for the last few years," Lucian replied, "He casted that I wouldn't be set free until he became "the most powerful wizard" with the help of the Hallows."

He began to explain to them all that's happened while he had been gone and they listened. Almost as if there wasn't a deadly war happening.

"That must've been dreadful." Hermione sympathized to Lucian.

"Sorry sir, I still don't fully understand," Harry squinted, "If you were free for so long before he found you, why didn't you return?"

"For my own safety." Lucian replied, "I made a promise to Marie not to return. To live a life without having to worry about the family I was born into. Every once in a while I'd visit her."

"One of those visits.." Y/N smiled awkwardly, her eyes widened, "You guys had a bit of fun, huh?"

"Ew."

"Disgusting."

"What?" Harry stared between them.

They stayed quiet.

Harry shook his head for them to continue.

"Me, Harry." Y/N pointed to herself. She then looked over and pointed to her body, "Well, her." She joked.

"Oh, right." Harry nodded. He still didn't understand.

"So, when did you have time to steal from Dumbledore?" Ron diffused the tension.

"I found out about Tom's attempt to kill my child a couple years after it happened and went searching for my ring but, I ended up finding this one instead." Lucian spoke to the others.

"If Dumbledore wasn't there, the ring was near him. It stays with it's owner." Y/N announced.

"Yeah, I.." Lucian turned to her, "How did you know that?"

"Because I have it." Y/N grinned. Then she looked over at herself again, "Well, she has it."

Lucian looked down to where Y/N's body remained. It was only then when they realized how long they had been standing by it.

Y/N watched as Lucian kneeled down to examine the ring, noticing it lit up green when his thumb ran over it.

"You son of a witch." Lucian grinned in joy.

Y/N cringed, "How are we related?"

"Alright, look," Lucian came back to the real world, standing up tall, "This was a grand conversation and I know there are questions that remain unanswered but, I need to know who killed my daughter."

"Easy, it was Draco Malfoy, son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy and I presume he went.."

Harry peered off into the distance as if he were searching for where he went.

"That way." He pointed past Lucian.

"Lucius had a son?" Lucian asked with a raised brow, "What has the world come to?" He shook his head in disbelief.

They all began their journey to find Draco
when-

"Hey!" Y/N shouted after them, making them turn around, "If you're not going to bring me back can you at least call a Ghostbuster?" She dropped her arms in exhaustion.

The four of them quickly walked back over to her, thinking she had been following behind them the entire time.

"Right." Hermione blinked a few times.

"Er.." Harry scratched the back to his neck.

"How do we do that?" Lucian and Ron spoke at the same time, glancing at each other afterward.

"Hermione knows." Y/N told them with a grin.

Her and Hermione locked eyes for a couple seconds, causing Y/N to wonder if she actually knew what to do.

"You do know how to bring me back, right?-"

"If I had known, I would've done it already." Hermione raised her brows in concern.

"So, I'm dead for good?" Y/N muttered in disbelief, "I have to go on as a Goosebumps character?"

"No more ghost jokes." Ron huffed.

"I'm only kidding. I know how you can bring me back-"

"How?" Harry jumped forward.

Y/N flinched before smirking at him, "Someone's missed my human form." She teased.

"Not afraid to deny it." Harry grinned in return.

Hermione smiled lightly at them.

Ron was grossed out.

"Okay, stop flirting and tell us." Lucian interrupted their moment with an eye roll.

"Hermione's necklace." Y/N revealed, "I stuck it in my bag the day you wanted to return it. That's why you could never find it."

"What's up with Riddles and stealing everything?" Ron looked up at Lucian.

"Runs in the family I guess." Lucian shrugged.

"Where is it now?" Harry queried with hope.

"Hermione's magical sack." Y/N confirmed, "When you-"

Y/N was going to tell them how she managed to put the Time Turner in Hermione's handbag but, they had already turned away to search for it.

"Take your time." Y/N intertwined her fingers with a nod.

Hermione pulled the necklace out in amazement.

"You sneaky little minx." Ron smiled brightly.

"Use it." Harry eagerly ordered.

"You're so clever!" Hermione praised while looking over the jewelry.

"Use it, Hermione." Harry repeated.

"You truly are your mother's dau-"

"Hermione, use it!" Harry impatiently raised his voice over them to ensure that they speed up the process.

"Alright, alright!" Hermione rushed over to Lucian.

The man raised his eyebrow as Hermione reached up for his shoulder and forced him down a few inches.

"I'm choosing you to come with me." She notified him while turning the necklace.

"Great!" Lucian smiled, "Where are we going?"

Before she could respond, they were already gone, leaving Harry and Ron to awkwardly stand around Y/N and her zombie body.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Y/N spoke to.. to.. "To you."

Me?

"Yes, you." Y/N folded her arms. She then unfolded her arms. Then she folded them again, "That's not annoying." She spoke in sarcasm.

"Er.. who are you talking to?" Harry scanned the area in confusion.

"I don't know. Suddenly I become a ghost and now I can hear people." Y/N replied, "Stop that. I know I replied-"

Her words were cut short when her ghost began to vanish. In a matter of seconds, Y/N was alive and standing, dusting herself off in front of Harry.

Lucian returned with a bloody fist and Hermione on his right. They rejoined the scene with very confused faces.

"I'm so glad, you're oka-"

Y/N cut Harry off with a slap to his face. Harry held his hand against where she hit him with lowered brows.

"Ouch.."

"How dare you call me a liar after all this time I've been nothing but honest with you." Y/N scowled at the boy.

He hesitated so she raised her arm again.

"Wait!" Harry shielded her hit with his palms, "What Ron told you was wrong. So wrong- and I thought you forgave me for that like an hour ago."

"I didn't forgive you, I was just worried you had been killed." Y/N crossed her arms.

"So why wait so many days to hit me? We've been broken up for a while now." Harry stepped back in uncertainty.

"Because.." Y/N unfolded her arms. She started to question herself before answering, "Because I felt like it."

"Who cares? Everything I said is what you told me." Ron joined their conversation.

"Except you exaggerated a bit too much." Harry raised his brows in frustration.

"Alright, fine." Ron rolled his eyes, "Yes, I exaggerated your words to an extent but, only because I was tired of you two being together all of the time. I didn't think you were actually gonna break up." Ron shrugged.

Y/N slowly turned her head to look at Ron, "What?" She squinted, her voice low.

"I don't know if you know this or not but, Harry was my friend first." Ron argued with his arms folded.

"Yes, you've made that very clear." Harry nodded at Ron.

"Awh, bug off." Ron groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, Ron?" Y/N shifted her whole body to be facing Ron.

"Yes?.."

"Do you know what my favorite color is?" Y/N innocently smiled at him.

"Sure, it's-"

"Green." Y/N lifted her hand as her eyes and hand started to glow, making Ron's eyes widen and his feet to automatically proceed back.

"We're back!" Lucian demolished their unexplainable moment, "Oh wow, you're all magical and stuff- That's cool."

Harry, Y/N, and Ron looked at him in disorientation.

"Who are you?" They spoke together.

Hermione peered up at him with a slight sigh, "Look, we'll explain later we've got to go-"

"I'm not comfortable with a random man following us around the school, Hermit." Y/N interrupted with an alerted tone.

"He's not a random man, he's your father," Hermione retorted, "And I trust him."

Y/N, Ron, and Harry stared between the two in concern.

Ron broke the silence, "That sounds.."

"No, that's not-" Hermione shook her head, "He's already explained himself to us, it's just you all don't remember because I went back in time."

"What?"

"How?"

"The Time Turner." Y/N answered with bright eyes, "I must've told you about it." She spoke and received a nod from Hermione, "So, what went wrong?"

"Well-"

"You died." Lucian answered firmly.

"Oh.." Y/N awkwardly glanced away.

"Again?" Ron scoffed.

"Again?" Lucian scrunched his brows.

"Long story," Y/N told Lucian with a quickly paced grin that faded, "Why are you here? What- How-"

"Long story." Lucian repeated with the same grin.

"Suddenly, I believe he's your father." Harry raised his brows in amazement.

"I don't." Ron stepped forward, "Prove yourself."

Lucian looked down at the ginger with a cocked eyebrow, "How?"

"What's her middle name?" Ron interrogated.

"That is.. the dumbest question you could've came up with, Ron." Y/N whipped her head towards Ron.

"Yeah, pretty stupid question, Weasley." Lucian responded, adding on to what Y/N said.

"How'd you-"

"It's so obvious." Lucian chuckled before folding his arms.

"Whatever. This isn't about me." Ron shook it off to continue, "How old is Y/N?"

"Eighteen."

"When's her birthday?"

"July thirtieth, nineteen seventy nine."

"What was her mother's name?"

"Marie.. Dixon.." He hesitated, not wanting to think about how she was forced to marry William, "Wait.. what do you mean "was"?"

Everyone stood in dreadful silence.

"You don't mean.."

"She was killed.." Y/N muttered in grief.

Lucian looked at her in disbelief, unfolding his arms, "By who?"

"The same person that you stopped from killing her." Hermione explained, making his expression change to shocked.

"Lucius's son?" He furrowed his brows.

"Yes." Y/N peered down at her hands.

'Wait. Draco killed me?' Her eyes widened.

"I should've.." Lucian's heart rate sped up, "I should've ended him when I had the chance." He curled his lip in anger.

"Revenge won't bring her back." Hermione tried to talk sense into him.

"That's not the only pain he's caused your daughter, sir," Harry chipped in, "He's done a lot worse- things that made me feel the same way that you do. Y/N's the only reason I haven't killed him. I don't want her to look at me as a bad person." He turned to Y/N.

"If anyone's going to end Malfoy.. it'll be me." Y/N made clear to the guys.

"So, you've just been living with William?" Lucian asked in worry, knowing what kind of person he can be.

"No, actually, I er.." Y/N took a deep breath, "I killed him."

"You did?" Lucian lit up.

"Yeah, Malfoy somehow convinced William that William was the one that killed my mother so when Bellatrix told me that William was the one that murdered her, I killed him." Y/N informed in a fast pace, "But, it turned out that it was actually Malfoy."

"Why is he not dead yet?!" Lucian used his hands to emphasize his frustration.

"Because that's not who we are!" Hermione raised her tone, "We can't be like him."

"Why not? Y/N has already sent someone to the afterlife-"

Hermione interrupted Lucian with a glare.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and turned away the way a toddler would.

"How did you guys stop him from killing me?" Y/N questioned curiously.

"Oh, well it was Lucian who saved you," Hermione took the Time Turner off, "He disarmed Draco the second you looked away at Harry," She explained, "And.. then he knocked him out and quietly dragged him away."

"How did I not hear any of this?" Y/N responded with a raised brow.

"We used a silencing charm." Hermione confirmed.

"Brilliant." Y/N nodded.

"Oh, Merlin." Ron sighed, "You two are soulmates." He looked between her and Harry.

"Okay, we've really got to go, guys." Hermione suggested and grabbed onto Y/N's wrist to lead them away.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

HARRY'S POV
"So.." Lucian spoke up as we rushed towards the Room of Requirement, behind the other three, "You and my daughter, eh?"

"Er.. no sir, we're not-"

"You're so in loooove." Lucian interrupted me with a smirk.

'God, they're so much alike.' I thought.

"I think she's better off without me, sir." I told the man, kind of hoping I was wrong.

"Of course she is." He laughed.

"Oh.." I replied.

"But, I believe she knows that as well and chooses to ignore it." Lucian winked at me. Then he started to speak again, "You've been taking care of her well?"

"What?" My mind went in the wrong direction.

"Like.. taking care of her well being." Lucian rectified.

"Oh, yeah- Well, Sirius and I really." I held my chin up confidently.

"Sirius Black is taking care of you two?" He raised his voice as if he were very proud. I nodded, "My old pal, I cant wait to see him again."

I smiled at him before everyone stopped to look at us, "We have to split up." Hermione demanded with a shaky tone.

"What? Why?" Y/N and I asked in unison.

Lucian sent us a sly grin.

"It'll get the job done quicker. Ron and I will go to the chamber to find a basilisk fang and destroy the cup we found at Gringotts." Hermione rushed her words together.

"What happened to using that ring Y/N has?-"

"It's not strong enough to destroy a Horcrux. It only transfigures into simple weapons like daggers or a bat." Lucian corrected me.

"A bat?" Ron tilted his head.

"Yeah, want to see?" Lucian smiled in excitement.

"I'd.. rather not.." Ron stepped aside.

"Let's go." Hermione grabbed his arm.

"Wait!" Lucian halted their movements. He sat one hand on Y/N's shoulder and one on mine, "I love you guys."

We obstructively stared at him.

"Thank you.." I sent him a small smile.

He scanned the rest of the group as they nodded while it got more quiet than it was before. Luckily, a loud thud snapped us back to reality.

Hermione then started dragging Ron along with her, "Let's go."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 115
Alice Jones is now starting her third year at Hogwarts, on their way to the school at some point Alice goes to where the Slytherins always sit so she...
38.1K 586 57
I WILL MAYBE EDIT IT WHEN I GOT MY OTHER BOOKS OUT!!! A girl was locked up her whole life. She didn't get to live the live she wanted. She had to go...
1.1K 10 11
"Hey Daph" Mattheo says, "Whos the chick with Enzo" "Oh thats his 'Imaginary friend' " she laughs, "Damn she is real" Theo says surprised, "Yeah real...
137K 4.3K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...