Precious [Trash of the Count...

By RielleVinly

'How many time have they kill me?' 'I hope the dragon still have the will to live...' 'I can't died yet... It... More

*OC Info*
*Prologue*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
Thank you
*19*
✨New Book✨
*20*
✨New Book 2✨
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
✨Q & A✨
✨1K Special✨Q & A✨
*29*
*30*
A Little Help
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
!ON HOLD!
Why?...
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
Wonderful (Sarcasm)
Teasing My Reader Because I'm Stressed Out
*45*
*46*
*47*
Not an Update
*48*
*49*
*50*
Announcement
*51*
*52*
✨ Announcement ✨
Here You Go
Ɨs ɨŧ mɏ fȺᵾłŧ...?
New Book Out!
!New Book Cover!
✨New Book (Again)✨
*53*
Just want to share this-
A/N
*54*
Hello~
*55*
*56*
*Important*
!Spoiler Alert!
Trick you!
*57*
! Announcement !
An Upcoming Book (Again)
NEWS
*58*
I Need Opinion

*28*

2.1K 126 20
By RielleVinly

-Third Person POV-
Location: The Capital-

“A bomb?”

“Yes. A bomb. Magic bombs can come in many shapes and sizes. With this Western continent having a long history of the war that was led by magic, it has developed quite a bit.”

Choi Han and Eve quietly listened to Cale’s story. Eve was thinking of many different ‘what if...' situations.

“However, there are a lot of restrictions. The location of the magic bomb, controlling the mana flowing through it, and many other factors cause these bombs to be complicated to use.”

That was why they preferred to have a mage use their magic during the war rather than using magic bombs. But the magic bombs this time are different from those used previously.”

“Of those bombs, newly developed magic bombs will go off here, as well as multiple places around here, in six days.”

Cale did not think that the five bombs Choi Han and Rosalyn had found in the novel would still be the same. The story had already changed. That meant that this situation could easily change as well. That was why Cale came up with a new plan.

However, he was still certain that the magic bomb terror incident would still proceed as described.

‘Since I was able to confirm that the crazy mage was in this kingdom.’

The crazy mage was the one who created this new magic bomb. The secret organization would eventually distribute this bomb to different territories in the Roan Kingdom after the incident at the capital. Of course, they will be hiding their identity as the secret organization.

“Are you saying a bomb will go off here?”

“Yes.”

Choi Han looked around at the fountains and the people in the plaza. A cold voice filled his ear at that time.

“It could be buried somewhere or even installed on a person. Of course, that person will not know it is a bomb and think it is something else, like a bracelet or a purse and have it on them.”

On a person. That phrase made Choi Han turn his head to look at Cale. Cale responded coldly to Choi Han. Eve was surprised even though she doesn't show it. In her mind, all she could think about is that people will die from all those bombs. And she doesn't want that. What if Cale dies and she got dragged back to that cave?

“That is why we need to prevent it.”

Of course, Cale would not do it. Choi Han, Eve, Rosalyn, and the Black Dragon will be the ones to take care of it. Cale planned to be still. He doesn't know if he should let Eve help them but from the way she looks at him, it seems to be telling him that she wants to help. Cale planned to be very still at the capital.

“How can we prevent it?”

“Simple.”

Cale crossed his arms as he leaned on a tree in the plaza and continued to speak.

“Magic bombs, are in essence, chunks of mana. That is why all you need to do is have someone with high mana sensitivity inspect the area and search any locations that seem to have an abundance of mana.”

Choi Han flinched at Cale’s calm demeanour before cautiously asking.

“Is it so much higher than it will be that easily detected?”

“No. It is just slightly higher, making it difficult for any average mage to notice it. But that small chunk of mana can instantly pull in the mana in the surrounding area to create a large explosion.”

Choi Han looked concerned. As a sword user and an aura user, he was slightly sensitive to mana as well. However, he was not as sensitive to it as mages, and could not be of help. Eve doesn't know what mana is but the dragon has given her a quick summary of what it is.

“Cale-nim, I do not think it will be easy.”

“It is very easy.”

Cale answered that way as he asked.

“Right?”

At that moment, an answer came from above.

“It is doable. Just annoying.”

Next to Cale was the Black Dragon, an existence that was said to be the most sensitive to mana. Choi Han quickly understood and nodded his head. He had forgotten that this dragon was a great and mighty existence.

Cale handed the map in his hand to Choi Han.

“I don’t know about the people, but the bombs installed in locations will be installed at least two days before the incident.”

The day of the incident would be when the king arrives. That meant that the security would be multiple times the normal level starting from the day before. That's why they needed to install the bombs at least two days before.

“I don’t know about the other locations, but I am certain that at least one bomb will be near this plaza. This is the place with the most people.”

“Right. I agree.”

“That is why, with this plaza as the centre point.”

Cale pointed toward Choi Han, Eve and then up to the sky.

“Choi Han, you, Eve and the dragon will roam around the capital every night to look for the magic bombs.”

“The three of us?”

Cale patted Choi Han’s shoulder and answered as Choi Han asked. The way to handle the Black  Dragon and Choi Han was pretty similar. Eve is a different story. She doesn't want to be a burden to him and she doesn't want people to die like her.

“Yes. Choi Han, if it is you, I know that you can stealthily move around without being noticed. You are very talented.”

Choi Han quietly nodded his head with a serious expression. He then asked.

“What should we do once we find it?”

“Leave it there for now.”

“...Not get rid of it?”

“We will get rid of it on the day of the incident.”

“May I ask why?”

Cale started to smirk.

“Don’t you want to find that mage?”

It was not the answer to Choi Han’s question, but Choi Han first nodded his head. Cale looked around the plaza. Everybody looked happy, but members of the secret organization may be mixed in with them. Cale did not know where that blood-drinking mage was located. The mage may be hiding somewhere or roaming around under a disguise. While Eve was looking at the children walking with their families. She doesn't want the children to die early like her.

“A mage needs to be present to make a magic bomb go off. The mage who made the bomb needs to remove the restriction to set it off.”

“...Then-”

Choi Han started to speak as a thought came to him before stopping himself and looking back toward Cale. Cale continued in an uninterested voice.

“First, find the bombs. If you happen to get lucky and find the people installing the bombs, follow them without getting noticed.”

Since the Black Dragon will be with him, Choi Han would stop right before he would be detected by magic. But Cale thought it would be difficult for them to find those people in the process. Eve will also be with them. Cale thought it will be good training for her. Stealth and magic training. He doesn't know if Eve has mana in her body or not. So if she were to go with them, maybe the dragon can help her with controlling her mana.

It will take a lot of work to look for the locations with a slightly elevated mana fluctuation to find the bombs. It will be very difficult and tiring. That was why Cale left this task to the three of them. He would not be able to help, but, more importantly, he didn’t want to do it.

“Then do we just have to roam around until two days before the event?”

“No. The two of you will need to come the day before as well.”

“The day before?”

‘Wouldn’t it be difficult because there will be a lot more guards?’

Choi Han did not ask his question. It would be difficult, but still manageable for him. He would just need to spend a little more effort and be a little more cautious.

At that moment, Choi Han could see Cale with his villainous smirk once again.

Cale took a black orb out of his pocket and showed it to Choi Han.

“Ah.”

Choi Han let out a gasp. He was familiar with this black orb. It was the Mana Disturbance Tool. It had been used by Cale once before. It was strong enough to have a range of an entire mountain.

Cale leisurely smiled as he started to speak. He knew when the bomb would go off.

“A lot of mages will be there that day, so it probably won’t even last 10 minutes, but it will help. It will make everything related to magic not work for that duration.”

10 minutes was enough.

They just needed to save the people with bombs on them in those 10 minutes. They will be very visible. And, by that point, there will be a lot of humans, beast people and zombies to put to work, in addition to Choi Han and the dragon as well.

Choi Han looked back and forth between the black orb and Cale, before taking a gulp and starting to speak.

“...Cale-nim, you were planning to do all of this on your own-”

“That is why.”

Cale knew what Choi Han was going to say. That was why he cut him off and started to speak to Choi Han and the dragon.

“Go and work.”

Choi Han blankly stared at Cale. Cale pointed to the beer bar that was famous for its beer and continued.

“I will be waiting for you here. Just look around until about 11 before coming back for today.”

Choi Han thought for a moment, before letting out sigh-like laughter and nodding his head.

“Got it. Today, the dragon, Eve and I will just look around the interior of the plaza before returning.”

Choi Han had originally thought about asking why Cale was not going with them. However, he quickly realized it. Cale would only be baggage to Choi Han and the Black Dragon as they worked.

Cale was weak. There was not even a trace of mana coming from Cale’s body, nor did he look like he practised any type of martial arts. He was plain, yet not plain at the same time. He doesn't know about Eve yet but, there's that ability that he has seen when they first save her.

“I will work hard, so please buy me a beer when I come back.”

“Sure. Dragon and Eve, thanks for your help too.”

The Black Dragon got rid of the soundproof dome as if to respond to Cale’s words. Choi Han just slightly bowed his head before moving away from Cale. Eve waved at Cale before following after Choi Han. She has a lot to learn tonight. Maybe she can even ask Choi Han to teach her how to use a sword.

Two hours later, Cale returned to the residence with Choi Han, the Black Dragon and Eve who is asleep after searching for the magic bomb but did not manage to find anything.

They did not manage to find anything the next night either.

Cale, who could not sleep at night, finally woke up in the middle of the day. He was not tired though, because the Vitality of the Heart made it difficult for Cale to feel tired.

“Young master, are you up?”

-To be continued...-

-Fun Fact 1: Eve always forgot Clopeh name somehow even how many times he reminds her.-

. -..- .--. . .-. .. -- . -. - / -.-. --... / ... ..- -.-. -.-. . ... ... ..-. ..- .-..

(A/N - We're almost there! I can't wait to write about the Plaza Terror Incident. And let me tell you, it's gonna be a long chapter. I hope that morse code is right. If it is please comment what it say. ⊙﹏⊙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 14
F! reader x M! characters cos that's all I know how to do ;-; This is my first time writing a oneshot book so we'll see how it goes haha -Possible an...
298K 10.6K 43
"I just realized that you look like a dead fish with your 'no light eyes' concept." The lack of amusement from Childe's face was an evidence for his...
2K 17 4
"Americas been acting strange recently, don you think so?" "nah, hes just doing it for attention." "haven't you heard? he tried to k*ll himself last...
61 3 2
A Genshin Impact fanfiction about my OC Cailean, a wizard from Hexenzirkel.