Negan's little girl

By Bucky--Laufeyson

" What are you doing with my gun? " He walked towards the girl who had mascara running down her cheeks " You... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34

31

440 6 3
By Bucky--Laufeyson

When I woke up I was in someone's arms. The person was walking around the house. I peaked up to see negan. I snuggled closer. I was freezing.

B- its cold

I whispered and he signed

N- I know sweetie. I'm sorry. I'm trying to find my bag okay. Just give me a second.

He said smiling.

B- Otay

I whispered back.

N- did you sleep okay?

B- mhm. I didn't have another nightmare last night. Thank you

I said hugging onto him tighter as he moved around the house.

N- that's good. Are you doing okay sweetie?

I nodded. He bent over with me still wrapped around him. He picked the bag up and pulled out his dark red hoodie.

N- would you like this?

He asked so I nodded.

B- yes please

He set me down and put his hoodie on me. I smiled up at him and he kissed my head. I blushed. His hood was over my head and I made his sleeves go past my hands.

N- let's get you dressed in pants yeah?

He said picking me back up. I giggled as he walked me upstairs. He set out jeans, boots, bra, and a yellow shirt. I put it on quickly and then put on his hoodie again. Smiling I brushed my teeth and so did negan.

N- sweetie I'm going to have a serious talk with rick okay. I really want you with me but I don't want to scare you more

B- chu nu scawy. Promise!! Be wif chu

I pouted.

N- okay honey whatever you want.

He said smiling. I sat on the bed and stared at the ceiling while he got dressed in big scary negan clothes. I like my soft negan but big scary negan is acceptable too. No judging. He's doing what he has to to survive. Just like the rest of us. Just he is doing it wrong.

N- let's go hun

He grabbed Lucille and opened the bedroom door. I made grabbed hands and whined. He stopped and stepped backwards to me. He picked me up and hurriedly walked out of the house. I had his hood over my head the entire walk there. Everyone was out and about including Daryl. When I saw him so i hid my face.

Negan rubbed my back. He walked to Rick's house and banged on the door with his bat. The door opened and there stood edin.

E- hey. Ricks in the back with Judith

Negan nods and heads to the babackyard. (I know there isn't one in the actual show but there are some now)

The second negan steps outside Rick pauses.

R- sleep alright?

N- no I didn't.

He set me down and I sat in the grass.

R- why?

N- why? Because you're asshole of a friend said some very rude things to my girlfriend. So when I sent her to carols for a sleep over she had a night Terror. What makes me more angry is that they left her alone after I specifically said not to! What is with your people and not listening!

Negan explained. If this was a cartoon he'd have steam blowing out of his ears. I giggled silently.

R- that's wrong. Michonne said that after bella took the medicine you gave her and she ate she fell asleep. They slept on the floor so she wasn't alone. She even whispered some things in her sleep that I think we should talk about.

Rick explained. Why did I see them leave though. Was that apart of the nightmare? I looked down and played with the grass.

N- okay so then she mistook that as real life but it was a part of her dream but it doesn't hide the fact that Daryl can't keep his mouth shut. Also the fact that you used my little baby to get to me. To hit a nerve you thought I had and yet I don't. Look at her. She's content and was happy until Daryl opened his god damn mouth so Rick the prick there is going to be a price until Daryl confesses and apologizes. So while you get Daryl I take care of your kids...AGAIN.

he said and ricks face paled. He walked out. Judith crawled to negan and negan picked her up. He played with her while I played with the grass. He hadn't said anything to me since what Rick said.

B-im sowwy..

I whispered.

N- huh?

B- I didn't know it was apart of the dream. I'm sorry. If I would've known I wouldn't have said it...

I explained. His face dropped.

N- I'm not mad at you sweetie just upset at everyone else in the world.

He explained and I nodded. The back door opened and Rick came back. He came back with Daryl, michonne, Carol, and Carl.

I sat farther away and took Judith away from negan. I "played" with her toys to keep her distracted from everything else.

In reality I was listening to them and pretending to be playing with Judith.

N- well look who it is.

M- is she okay?

Michonne asked.

N-shes fine. It's just I can seem to put my trust in you people. Well just you.

He points at Daryl.

D- wh-

N- Shh

R- michonne tell him what she was whispering in her sleep.

M- she just said that she didn't want to be around Alexandrias people anymore because she thinks we all want to hurt her. Something around those lines. She doesn't like it here because she feels like she can't trust any of us anymore. Thanks Rick.

Michonne said rolling her eyes.

N- thank you but the only reason I brought her here is because I thought maybe her night terrors would stop finally. I was almost right till you had to open your mouth and say something to her.

Daryl seemed dumb founded.

N- what the fuck did you say to her?

D- nothing that bitch is lying!

He said glaring at me. Negan stepped up to Daryl.

N-excuse me?

Daryl paused as he remembered who he was talking to.

D- I didn't say anything to her. She's lying. She's being a huge cry baby.

Daryl said rolling his eyes.

C- daryl!

Carl said annoyed.

N- tell me what you said to her or you can be punished in front of everyone.

D- I didn't say anything to her. She lied. She's just mad because I don't want her sorry ass no more.

I paused.

B- what did you just say?

I said loudly causing everyone to turn. Daryls face dropped for a split second before he went back to acting all big and bad.

B- hello! I'm talking to you dip stick! What the fuck did you just say about me!?

I said louder. Negan smirked and everyone else's face dropped.

D- I said you're a liar and are just mad because I don't want your sorry, worthless, skank ass anymore! Did you fucking hear me now!

I started laughing and turned around my back was to Daryl now. He took a breath ready to say something else but I already threw a punch to his jaw. He fell to the ground.

B- I'm sorry I couldn't understand you say it again.

I said glaring at him.

B- next time you have something to say. Why don't you say it were everyone can hear you and when everyone is around. Maybe you won't act like such a little bitch then huh!?

I exclaimed. Negan was smirking while also trying to not seemed shocked. Everyone was staring at Daryl.

B- anyone else have anything to say?

No one said a word.

B- awesome.

I walked inside.

Negans pov-

She stormed inside. I knew she would stay close but no close enough to hear what I was going to say.

N- uh. I don't know what just happened but I'm living for it. Anyways does anyone want to tell me what Daryl said to my precious bad ass girlfriend in there!?

I asked pissed. Honestly I just want to know so I can make sure that he knows it isn't true. No one fussed up.

N- if no one tells me now there will be serious consequences. I'm serious Rick. I need to know

R- why can't you ask her yourself??

N- she won't tell me. I need to know so I can help her. She technically isn't supposed to cuss at all so she can't repeat it anyways. So spill!

No one said anything. I stepped on daryls chest. He seemed to have lost his breath. I held Lucille to his head.

C- I know what he said!

Carl exclaimed loudly.

I put my bat over my shoulder and smiled.

D- we had a deal!

Daryl barley got out.

N- yess that's what I'm talking about Carl! You here that Rick he just broke a deal with Daryl.

I laughed

N- now Carl care to entertain us with what he said about little ol bella

C- yesterday she was with me and we were sitting on the steps to the house when Daryl walked over. He scoffed at her being shy and quiet. He said and I quote. "Aww look at shy little bells being negans bitch! You're just his fucking sex doll. He's using you just like I did. Just like we all did. I didn't even want you anyways. You're ugly, useless, pathetic, and stupid. I hope you die in some painful way!"

My breath seemed to have stopped. Carl had tears in his eyes.

C- which isn't true. Daryl you're such a dick. I wish bella would've listened to me and stayed away from you!

Tears fell from Carl's eyes as he picked Judith up. He stormed inside. I fake smiled.

N- well Daryl I never new you said more than 10 words. Look at you go! Oh but you said the wrong words to the wrong person. Oh how you've fucked up big time! So what should I do with you. Oh I know. You're going to come with me. And I'm going to make you my bitch!

I exclaimed loudly. Rick disagreed.

R- we can work something out!

N- no Rick no more deals. He disrespected someone I love. If Daryl was me and I was you. You would do the same!

I explained trying to get Rick to agree. I dragged Daryl out front and I was about to put him in the car.

B- no!

Bella yelled and that made everyone pause.

N- what?

B- we don't need him at the sanctuary! We have enough idiots with big egos there. Plus he will just drag us down. He's useless. We don't need another asshole who's all bark and no bite.

She explained. She's sparing his life.

N- look at that Daryl. She isn't so useless now is she. She just spared your life.

I let go of Daryl and bella smiled at me.

B- can we go home?

She asked looking up at me.

N-home?

B- the sanctuary please..I don't want to be here anymore.

N- yeah let me get out stuff.

B- I can help

She said smiling.

N- no sweetheart go say goodbye to Carl.

She nodded sweetly and walked away. I went to the house with rick to get out stuff.

R- I know we are supposed to hate eachother but you've got a soft spot for her and you know it

N- no I don't.

R- yes you do. I'm not going to use it as an advantage because I hope you won't use my kids or wife as one either. You need her. I've never seen you like that.

N- she was my daughter's best friend and it feels wrong. But..I..I lov

R- you love her? Yeah I know. You love her your daughter should accept that. She should be happy that you're both happy.

I smiled at Rick.

N- you're good with words Rick the prick. Okay no just messing with you. I hope she is happy that we are both happy. She was stubborn but she loved her family to death.

(His daughter- go little rockstar!)

We walked out to the car. I saw Bella hugging Carl. So I walked over to her.

B- thanks for that talk. I really needed it..

C- no problem.

He smiled at her. That little shit likes my girlfriend. But hey if I was his age and saw her I would like her too.

N- be good for your dad kid?

C- yes sir I will

N- good. Would you like to see bella more often or?

C- only when you have time.

I nodded and we did a handshake.

N- you're a good kid Carl. Oh yeah watch your sister too. Rick might be busy with someone for awhile.

Carl nods and I kiss Judith's head. We leave.

N- what talk did you and Carl have.

She smiled and turned to me.

Bella pov-

Awhile ago

I was fuming. I was pacing back and forth. Calming down enough I finally sit down. Carl stormed in. Tears falling while he set Judith on the floor to play.

C- you know you're worth it right. You're beautiful. You're absolutely perfect. You're not useless. You're useful. Everything Daryl said wasn't true.

B- you're a sweet kid Carl.

C- you know you're closer to my age then negans. So you are technically still a kid. Anyways you need negan and he needs you. Or else he wouldn't have searched everywhere in this state for you. But you aren't his sex toy. You're someone he loves. He talks about you even when you weren't around.

Carl explained I smiled.

B- thank you. I really needed that

He hugged me and we talked a little more while playing with Judith.

Current

B- that's all

N- he's sweet

B- I know. I wish it was different between you and Alexandria.

I whispered. He smiled at me.

N- I know sweetheart

After awhile of comfortable silence we made it home. The second we got there people rushed out to the car.

?- you need to get upstairs

N- I'm busy

?- now. Its about...just code red

The man said annoyed. Negans jaw tightened. I knew this was because of Simon. He ways trys to be the boss when negans gone. He trys to tell people negans dead. I've heard some stuff.

B- its okay. Go on

N- but I wanted to be with you

B- you will. I'll just be in your room

I smiled at me.

N- you could come with me

B- but I'm tired

I whined

N- fine. You can take a small nap and you also need to eat before your nap.

B- yes coach Smith

I said smirking.

N- hey! It's negan to you now run along

I kissed his cheek and went to his room. I made a sandwich and then fell asleep in his bed. I had his hoodie on and no pants. The door opened and the door closed quietly. I heard some shuffling before someone laid next to me.

N- mm I've missed you

B- you were only gone for two hours

N- yeah it's to long

He complained. I smiled and turned around.

B- I don't know why I'm so tired

N- let's get back to your nap then

B- tell me what happened first

N- Simon tried to tell people me and you ran away. Everything went to chaos so I put everyone back into place

I nodded.

B- you know Simon really wants you gone right?

N- I know and it isn't happening

He kissed my head and I snuggled into him. We both fell asleep except this time it was peaceful. It was quiet. I had a good dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
197K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24.5K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
268K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."