Blade

By Jana-writes64

~COMPLETED~ *Not edited* "Be careful what you wish for little one. Because a tiger never backs down from a ch... More

Author's note
Chapter 1 - The letter
Chapter 2 - The escape
Chapter 3 - Tainted heart and soul
Chapter 4 - Little one
Chapter 5 - On your knees
Chapter 6 - Bitchy and mannerless
Chapter 7 - Fake predicament
Chapter 8 - Helpless
Chapter 9 - Don't need a babysitter
Chapter 10 - Distraction
Chapter 11 - Jealous?
Chapter 12 - Bloody rampage
Chapter 13 - Crappy revelation
Chapter 14 - Going shopping
Chapter 15 - Retired car racer
Chapter 16 - Psychotic patient
Chapter 17 - Not a rapist
Chapter 18 - Doomed
Chapter 19 - It's your choice
Chapter 20 - Good gamer
Chapter 21 - Little girl
Chapter 22 - Insecurity
Chapter 23 - Reckless
Chapter 24 - In too deep
Chapter 25 - Getting along
Chapter 26 - Tamed the violent waters
Chapter 27 - Not a fan of cookies
Chapter 28 - Stay
Chapter 29 - My territory
Chapter 30 - #GDOOC
Chapter 31 - Don't drink and Drive
Chapter 32 - Uninvited
Chapter 33 - Challenge
Chapter 34 - Dump him
Chapter 36 - Never give up
Chapter 37 - It's my turn
Chapter 38 - Douche bag
Chapter 39 - Sneaking out
Chapter 40 - In trouble
Chapter 41 - First time
Chapter 42 - Prized collection
Chapter 43 - Unfinished business
Chapter 44 - It's weird
Chapter 45 - Defeat
Chapter 46 - Taking charge
Chapter 47 - Danger unfolds
Chapter 48 - Livid
Chapter 49 - Crazy
Chapter 50 - Worth it
Chapter 51 - Empty and hollow
Chapter 52 - Mine. Yours.
Chapter 53 - Playing with fire
Chapter 54 - Tattoos and Haircuts
Chapter 55 - An addict
Chapter 56 - BOOM
Chapter 57 - Loose you
Chapter 58 - Not a crime
Chapter 59 - Only for you
Chapter 60 - Men will be men
Chapter 61 - One way ticket
Chapter 62 - Healing
Chapter 63 - Technical wizard
Chapter 64 - Too easy
Chapter 65 - Life's a bitch
Chapter 66 - The line of loyalty
Chapter 67 - Web of lies
Chapter 68 - Saved
Chapter 69 - Lure the tiger
Chapter 70 - Painful torment
Chapter 71 - Hang in there
Chapter 72 - That's a first
Authors note II
Character Aesthetics
Sequel
Author's note III
New book!!

Chapter 35 - It's a huge deal

14.3K 357 13
By Jana-writes64

S I E N N A

I never knew how wild my heart could beat until now.

It beats aggressively against my ribcage that I find it hard to take air into my lungs as Blade glances from my eyes to my body, licking his lips subconsciously.

I ignore his earlier words and focus on the damn fact that he's freaking shirtless, his amazing tattoos on display. My eyes trail every single masterpiece on his chest, abs, stomach and arms, no bare skin in sight under the black ink. The only place on his chest that isn't covered with tattoos is the part were is heart beats.

Without thinking twice, I place my hand on his chest and instantly, he shivers under my touch. My fingertips tingle as I feel the soft thud of his heart beat. It's slow and steady; unlike mine that's wild and palpitating. But strangely, both rhythm syncs together.

The noise from the people around us breaks the trance that I seem to be in. Before I can remove my hand from his chest, Blade holds my hand in place, his hand cold against my warm and sweaty ones.

"Your touch is really soothing. It calms the demons that's wrecking havoc in my life." He whispers, fingers drawing shapes at the back of my hand that goosebumps appear.

I narrow my eyes at him in confusion. "What do you mean by that?"

He chuckles darkly and lets go of my hand that it falls back to my side. "Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answers to, little one."

My lips curves down into a frown as he smirks and walks over to the direction of Franco.

**********

"Come on, Cam. Let's go swim." I gently tug on her arm but she waves me off with a sigh, chocolate brown eyes focused on Lucas who's flirting with a blonde chick.

"I'm not in the mood to swim, Sienna." She grumbles and snatches her hand away from my hold.

I sigh and make myself comfortable on the chair next to Cam. "He's a fool not to like you back. You're smart, beautiful, intelligent and you make the best chocolate chip cookies."

Cam's lips twitches into a small smile as the chilly evening wind blows through her brown curls. "We make the best cookies, Sienna."

"I know, I know. But seriously, you're amazing and fun to be around. Clearly he's blind not to see what other people see in you." I bump her shoulders with mine, a wide grin on my face as she leans forward and diverts her attention away from Lucas and the blonde chick.

"You really think so?" Cam hesitantly asks, her chocolate brown eyes brimming with unshed tears that it makes my heart to clench.

"I mean it, Cam. Guys like Lucas aren't worth your precious tears. Don't give him the satisfaction by seeing you cry. Let's just get drunk and have fun." I say with a smile, wiggling my eyebrows as she chuckles and pulls me into a tight but comfortable hug.

"Thanks for the kind words, Sienna. You're really a good friend." She murmurs against my neck as I wrap my hands around her.

"It's okay, Cam." I rub her back soothingly.

She finally pulls away from the hug, wipes the stray tears from her cheek with the back of her hand and smiles. "Let's go swim."

That was all it took for me to dive into the pool and get lost in the cool but refreshing water.

"Wait for me." Cam squeaks out and jumps in after me with a splash.

We both swim back to the top and erupt in a fit of giggles, getting a couple of attention that didn't make us feel awkward in any way.

"So," Cam begins, pushing back her wet curls away from her face. "What's going on between you and Blade?"

"Nothing." I answer a bit too quickly, making Cam's suspicion to increase as she raise an eyebrow at me.

"Cut the crap, Sienna. Ever since he kissed you, there's been a change in the way you guys stare at each other." Cam wiggles her eyebrows with a teasing smirk.

"You really need to stop imagining things, Cam. There's nothing going on between us and that's it." I convince her- more like I'm trying to convince myself. We kissed and he fingered me. That's it. It's not like we had sex or anything. The thoughts of it makes an ache to build up down there as I steer myself to the edge of the pool and sit on the cold tiles that makes me shiver.

"Really?" She tilts her head to the side and swims over to where I'm seated.

"Really." I say in a stern voice but inside, I'm freaking the hell out.

"If that's the case, why is Blade staring in this direction, imagining you naked while he fucks you from behind?" Cam blurts out, hopping on the spot next to me as she wrings the water out of her hair.

I squint my eyes at her and follow her line of sight over to Blade. He takes a long sip from the bottle of beer and stares at me, his tongue darts out to wet his lips in the most seductive way possible. Flashing me a subtle wink, he diverts his attention back to Franco and the other couple of guys standing next to him.

My cheeks heats up as I quickly turn away from him and swing my legs back and forth in the water to distract my mind from wandering over to the gutter.

"Tell me, girl. Clearly, there's something going on between you guys. I can feel it." Cam playfully slaps her hand on my naked laps and urges for me to tell her.

My face twists into a scowl as I rub my slightly red laps and let out a defeated sigh. "Okay fine. We had a make out session last night which, you know, resulted in him sinking his finger into my pussy. It's nothing serious."

"Oh My Gosh! I was right!" Cam lets out a loud squeal and swings an arm around my shoulder.

I roll my eyes at her. "It's not a big deal, Cam."

She stares at me like I've gone insane. "It's a huge deal, Sienna. You guys are finally embracing the emotions you feel towards each other."

"By emotions, you mean lust."

Cam ignores me and continues to ramble on, her face lighting up every time she says the L word.

I swallow hard and take a quick glance at Blade who locks eyes with me and smirks, a mischievous look in his stormy grey eyes.

~•~

Thoughts??

I apologize for the slow update. I wanted to make sure this chapter was well written before I post it.

Hope you loved it <3

I want to thank those that reached out to me whenever I delayed a chapter. You guys really inspire me. I'm so glad you all love this book even if it isn't perfect:)

Love you so much:)

Follow me on;
Instagram ~ Jana-writes64

TikTok ~ booksbyjana17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...