SWEET DREAMS (haitus) || Bont...

By kaygarza

" i will not let anyone live if they did what i did." In which a foreign girl set to marry young finishes wit... More

SWEET DREAMS
ACT I
rei
ichi
ni
san
yon
roku
nana
hachi
kyuu
jลซ
juuichi
juuni
juusan
juuyon
juugo
ACT II
juuroku
juunana
juuhachi
juukyu
nijuu
nijuu ichi
nijuu ni
nijuu san
nijuu yon
nijuu go
nijuu roku
nijuu nana
nijuu hachi
nijuu kyuu
san juu
sanjuu ichi.
sanjuu ni.

go

301 11 0
By kaygarza

"WE'RE NOT actually going to do this, are we?" Kokonoi Hajime questioned. All the executives of Bonten were called to meeting the following day Kakucho brought to him the plans.

"This shachou seems like a real problem." Ran Haitani snickers. "She didn't seem so bad. Everything about her screamed sugar sweet."

"She stabbed Ebisu three times before killing him with his own gun. She also killed one of our cops." Kakucho told the older Haitani. "These people don't seem to care who gets killed."

"She's a white woman. She shouldn't hold so much power on foreign territory. Seems to me like she's exactly like her ancestors." Rindou Haitani explained to others.

The news was a shocker to all, when Kakucho explained that the leader of the largest mafia in Japan, was from Spain. More so than the fact that they were a woman. The executives quickly rebutted that having a woman as a leader would be easy to bring down. Having everyone go against her was also the idea but spreading the word that she was a foreigner, seemed better.

"There's more to it than that. She has contacts all over the world. This yakuza isn't just here in Japan, it's world wide." Kakucho had explained. "Killing all the people here who want to cross her isn't an issue for her. She'll just recruit more people who only want money and power."

"Than we run them out of Japan. Send them to the police." Mochizuku Kanji stated, slamming a hand on the table from irritation.

"Izanami spends a lot of money here in Tokyo, all of Japan even. They are quite powerful, probably have a lot of elected officials in their pockets." Kokonoi explained. "I did the research after that confrontation with those guys who beat up ours. Not only do they get money from all over, but they support a lot of education programs, law enforcement, even campaigns. This woman knows how to gather people for her benefit."

"This woman is a menace to society! How can one person be so powerful in just a few months!? It's just not possible!"

"You're right it's not. But that's because she's not working alone." Kakucho told Mochi. "I think she has people who control the other sections in other countries."

"They import and export drugs all over the world. They are also considered to have some of the best clubs in different countries. Their gambling is top tier. Even the way they prostitute is considered high on the scale!" Takeomi interrupted.

"Where do these ideas even come from? No person can be this smart or secretive."

"They come from the imagination." Manjirou Sano was the one to speak. It was the first things he said in the meeting in general, waiting for something of importance to home to come up.

"The mind is a powerful thing. If you give someone the chance, they might just have the ability to come up with all kinda of things." Mikey stated. He had leaned against the table, his hands placed on his chin. "She was probably always alone. Her mind is probably full of scenarios and ideas that go beyond everything."

"This woman knows how to push and pull people. Her tactics go farther than just fear. She could be a god almost."

"What's the goal here though, Mikey? World domination, seems like it." Rindou scold.

All Mikey could do was chuckle. "I can't tell you that. There's a story, could be a rumor that started," Mikey began. "The group known as Karito, began in the city of Sendai 10 years ago. Truthfully back when we were starting our own gangs in middle school. They exploited girls and laundered their money. They did some pretty illegal shit."

"In a matter of 6 years, they had grown farther than Sendai and reached Tokyo where their prostitution gained popularity and they began to human traffic people. The rumor was that someone who was being trafficked rebelled against their captors and escaped, but in the process killed the mafia boss."

"That person really made it to headquarters and killed the shachou. After that, Izanami was formed from its remaining pieces. Seems to me like this rumor wasn't one at all."

"Even if she was the person who killed the shachou, no one would want to follow a foreigner." Rindou had spoke after Mikey finished his story.

"No one knows. She said only selected people do." Kakucho answered.

"What about the men who were there than? When she 'escaped'"

"Only she could tell us that."

"Now than, the question here, for all of you, is: what do you want to do?" Mikey told all his comrades.

They looked at each for a bit, trying to decipher and decide together what they should do.

"I say we take down Izanami." Mochi spoke.

"No, Mochi. We won't win, not with all she has. And if we were to, she'd be 2 steps ahead of us." Takeomi told his friend. They all turned to Mikey again.

"Sanzu, you haven't spoken." Mikey asked the druggie.

Sanzu chuckled. "She was crazy," He started. "But truthfully, she knows how to handle her shit. It would do us good to talk to her. We don't want to end up dead anyways. No gang survives if they go against her."

"Than it's settled. We will go speak to her this weekend. Any objections keep them to yourselves. If you do not wish to go than so be it. I can speak to her alone if need be."

"I hope this benefits us." Ran opened his mouth, his body coming to a stand from the chair he sat in.

"We started Bonten as a way to get what we wanted. But if we fuck with the wrong person in this kind of business, even we can still get killed."

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Thank you all for giving out such good ideas for this semesters festival theme! I will be sure to tally up the votes and come back Monday to tell everyone the winner! I hope all of you have a good weekend, dewa mata!" Mayumi smiled, giving her students a hug if they wanted and a wave to those who walked out.

"Hey you go Anzai Sensei! Another note from mama!" Jun said and handed her teacher a piece of paper. It was a new sheet with new directions as to where the little girl was going. A nanny was going to be picking her up from school now. No more walking to her uncles.

"I see. I heard about your uncle, Suga-chan. Where did you go if he wasn't available?"

"Oh I didn't even go! This cop told me to wait at the playground nearby. He said they were in-doing something." The little girl spoke, her chubby cheeks making her sound childish.

"Suga-Chan, what have I said about talking to strangers? Much less listen to them."

"Well I thought I could because he was a cop!" Jin's face turned red, the aftermath of being scolded.

"Where there any other police officers?"

"No just the one. I was going to walk into the building but he stopped me and told me to leave."

A knock at the open door caught both of the females attentions. The chairwoman stood at the door her hands holding onto sheets of papers. She gave a warm smile to the little one, but her eyes spoke that she needed to talk to Mayumi immediately.

"I'll see you next week, Suga-Chan. Please be careful on your way out and stay with your nanny." The little let out a hmph in acknowledgment and marched her way out the classroom.

Chairwoman Rumi Ayaka gave the little girl a wave as she passed before turning to her employer. "I just received some news from one of the men who do patrols." Mayumi raised a brow and waited for the older women to continue.

"There's some men doing drug deals nearby."

"Why didn't they take care of it than?" Mayumi asked, the chairwoman shrinking from her tone.

"The thing is, according to the one who told me, the man who's giving out the drugs is from Bonten." This caused her to sigh out in frustration. "And as much as our men wanted to interfere, it turns out he's an executive." Mayumi squinted her eyes.

"Give me the area. And make sure the kids avoid it." Mayumi told her. The foreigner began to March her way out the door and towards the area Ayaka had pointed to. "Try to keep the older children away from it. They are easy to persuade into doing drugs. And I don't particularly want any of them to find themselves in debt to those people."

As the chairwoman went to make sure all the things went as Mayumi instructed, the said women walked out the front of the school gates and made her way down a couple of blocks.

The scenery of Minato Ward was showcased along the way. The area was easy to map out, well to Mayumi that is. It wasn't far to reach where the drug deal was happening.

His back was turned but his pink mullet was on display as he had his back towards her. It was a secluded part of the park across the street from the school. While still out in the open, the canopy of the tree made people pass by without giving them a second thought. But her men were meant to scrutinize any and all kinds of things.

"This is a school zone, you know?" Mayumi interrupted.

"Can't you see we are talking here?" The man who Sanzu was exchanging with had well polished shoes. His suit pressed and the Rolex on his wrist obvious. He flaunted money like it wasn't a challenge. She hated people who thought they were better because of money.

"I wasn't speaking to you."

"Who do you think you are!? You're a nobody to be speaking to me that way." He continued, Sanzu only watching the interaction with his hands in his pockets.

"Sanzu-kun, can I have a word?"

"Hey, bitch! I'm speaking to you! Don't ignore me!" The business man lunged forward to grab a hold of Mayumi. He was quickly pulled to the floor, his body easily being thrown to the ground.

Sanzu stood up straight from reaching over. He put his foot on the man's back. "I believe she was speaking to me." The scarred man said, his foot pressing down more. "Go find someone else to give you drugs."

The man quickly scurried off, complaining about his suit being stained. Sanzu turned to the woman, his uninjured hand back in his pocket. He took note of the school badge hanging off her neck, the lanyard falling between her breasts.

"Don't you look nice. Dressed up for someone?" Sanzu smirked.

"I wouldn't be wearing this if it was for you, Sanzu-kun."

"I quite like it. Sensei / Student role play sounds like fun."

"How'd you make it to Minato Ward, Sanzu-San?"

"I'm hurt that you didn't say kun," Sanzu teased. "But if you wish to know, a comrade of mine had some business to do here. That guy was talking on the phone about wanting some drugs and who was I to not give him some."

"I prefer you not to. A lot of kids pass by here. Middle and high schoolers are quite impressionable." Mayumi walked off, back towards her school.

"Don't I know it!" Sanzu laughed and followed after her. They began their walk out the park, the scenery going by as leaves fell to the ground.

"Our shachou has decided to meet up with you sometime this weekend. Possibly today."

"Tell him we can talk tomorrow evening. I have some paperwork that needs to be done, so I will be busy." Mayumi answered, her hands clasped behind her back. "I am not opposed to any of you showing up, however." Snazu chuckled at her statement.

"Seems to me as if you like us."

"I wouldn't be caught dead mixing pleasure and business. There is no wrong in wanting to look at nice looking man."

"You don't sound like yourself."

"It's three thirty on a Friday. I'm just Anzai Sensei." Mayumi answer. "For now."

They walked up to the street separating the park and the academy. A few older kids trickled out, most of them ogling the sports car parked at the curb.

"Who's she?" A long purple haired man asked, looking the women up and down.

"She's-"

"I'm a teacher at Hasegawa Academy. Across the street." Mayumi interrupted Sanzu. Her smile telling him that she was up to something.

"Mhm. What were you up to Sanzu?" Rindou asked his comrade. The pink haired man only smiled.

"The usual." Sanzu turned to Mayumi. "I'll see you later tonight?"

"You really asking this broad? Since when have you been for the goody goodies?" Rindou interrupted. Mayumi gave him a smile.

"We'll see, Sanzu-kun. And while your at it, tell your friend that having a bigger head makes your dick shrink." Sanzu snorted a laugh, Rindou's face turning red.

"I'll have you know-"

"That I'm part of Bonten? Think I give a shit?" Mayumi tilted her head to the side in mock confusion. "Knocking someone down from their high horse is always fun. Especially when you do it by fucking them in the ass." The women smiled teasingly and waved her fingers at the men. Her frame walked across the street and into the gates of the rich academy.

"Where did you find that bitch, Sanzu?" Rindou flared at the male who gave him a smirk.

"The clubs called Diety, I'll take you and the others there later."

" if you wanna start a fight you better throw the first punch "

The Good, the Bad, And the Dirty
Panic! At the Disco

" i'm keep getting underneath you "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 251 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...
18.1K 565 12
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด." "๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช...
29.4K 638 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...
1.5K 38 7
BONTEN ARC "CUT THIS SHIT! SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER ME AND ALWAYS WILL!!"