The Third Quarter Quell

By Emily654

Instead of all the victors going to the 75th Hunger Games a male and female relative of the victor ranging in... More

The Third Quell
How Are We Going To Watch Them Die
Happy Hunger Games
The District 12 Tributes Of The 75th Hunger Games
The Train Ride
The Girl On Fire and Her Sister the Sun
The Kiss
The Second Rebellion
8 and 11
The Beginning of the Rebellion
Stay
Remember Who The Real Enemy is.
The Games
The Cornucopia
An Ally
Wait and See
Monkey Mutts
I'm Still Trying to Hang On to Her
It Still Exists
Voltice and Statak
It's Back Baby
Cinna
The Clock
Jabberjays
Avox Girl
I Will Get You Out of Here
The Figure
Beor
Healing
Relief and Sadness
Wow
Primrose
Be Creative
That's a Risk We're Willing to Take
Control
Slammed Door
Good Night Katniss
Midnight
Death List

The Meeting

182 9 0
By Emily654

Katniss's POV
"Maple and Jay, can we trust them?" Peeta asked Haymitch. "Um....maybe. If Tyga trusts them it must be okay."

"Katniss,Peeta I need to talk with the other victors who are in on this." "In on what?" I asked," The.." Haymitch looked around then whispered," The rebellion." "Ohhhhh," I said. "You two can come if you want," Haymitch said.

"Sure we'll go," Peeta replied. We walked down to a big room with a large table, lots of chairs and a TV up against the wall. There were about six people in there. I didn't recognize some of them, but I recognized Johanna Mason and Finnick.

"The others couldn't come," Finnick said. "Why?" Haymitch asked looking irritated. "I don't know. Talking to Pluntarch or something."

"Okay then Peeta, Katniss I should probably introduce you to these guys. This is Mags." He pointed to an elderly lady who must have been a victor in one of the earlier games.

"This is Johanna Mason." She just sorta glared at me. "This is Beetee." He smiled at us. "This is Wiress." She didn't look at us directly. "And you've already met Finnick."

No cliff hanger I've been working on this chapter for toooooo long. Also earlier I had Annie Cresta at the meeting, but I need her back in District 4, instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 126 48
The Quarter Quell brings a new twist to the Seventy-fifth Hunger Games: the tributes will be reaped from the exisiting pool of victors. But in Distri...
1.2K 17 15
As we all know, District 10 doesn't have that many Victors. However, 18 year old Jackson won't be one of the District 10 tributes to fail when being...
426K 8.6K 112
• pre-hunger games -> post-mockingjay pt 2 • Finnick Odair X female OC •I edit as I post the chapters (if I can be bothered) A story in which two...
117K 3.7K 40
**Now featured on Wattpad's Official Hunger Games Fanfic Reading List!** (Not recommended for those who haven't read the books and plan to. This book...